Mister Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I think that pretty much covers everything I needed to say. You have a nice day and hopefully we can talk again soon." I said as we each stood up and shook hands before parting.

"So Bobby, do you think he was telling the truth?" Nick asked me as I got back into the van.

"I didn't see any indication he wasn't. Still, he is a politician and some of them can do a lot of talking without saying anything. He did deny it directly though so I have to think that he wasn't trying to split hairs or play with semantics." I said with a little thought.

"Yeah, he sounded pretty honest to me too. And in this town, and honest politician is hard enough to find." He said with a hearty laugh.

"Yeah, I know you're right about that. By the way, do you still have a recording of those women talking before I met the senator?" I said casually, I didn't want Nick to think I was too interested in what they had said.

"Yeah, I've got it all here. What's up?"

"Can you run me off a copy of that? I just couldn't believe what they were saying and I thought I'd like to go over it again just for a good laugh." I said as I hoped he wouldn't find my request unusual.

"No problem boss, I'll have a DVD on your desk after lunch." He said as he was starting to pack up his equipment.

*****

I didn't say anything to my wife when I got home about seeing her or listening to their conversation, I didn't want her to think I was following her nor eavesdropping on what she might be saying. Still, I thought the conversation was somewhat bizarre. I also thought that my wife's sister was a cheating slut. I had always thought there was something about her but I could never put my finger on it. She was nice enough to my face but there was always that little something that just kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Lynn and I socialized with her sister and her sister's husband Will on a semi regular basis. They were nice people and again other than that little tickle in the back of my mind about her sister I couldn't really find anything that I disliked about them. I had occasionally golfed with Will and sometimes we might go to the ball game together or have a beer after work but we normally didn't travel in the same social circles. I had to wonder to myself if I should let him know that Laura had sampled another man's dick but then I had to wonder what that might do to him and their marriage. I knew they had been looking for a house and Lynn had told me that although they hadn't made any definite plans they were starting to think about children. I had to wonder if I said anything to Will how that might change those plans and whether that would be fair to him or not. Laura had said that he loved her enough he would forgive her and maybe he did. I decided it wasn't my place to say anything since I really didn't know the entire situation.

Lynn seemed fine when I came home and everything was as it normally was. She didn't have a steady job but volunteered on a periodic basis with several nonprofit organizations in the area. We had been married for almost 10 years now and she had worked during the first 5 but after a while she decided I was making enough money and that she would prefer doing her volunteer work to going in 9 to 5 and working in an office where she felt the internal politics detracted from what could've been a pleasant experience for all the employees. I had listened to some of her complaints at the time but she had been out of that environment for long enough I really didn't think much that happened back then about them now. Life went on as usual for the next few days but then things changed.

I came home from work on Tuesday just as I normally did and just as she usually was, Lynn was in the kitchen working on dinner. The first difference I noticed was that she was wearing a nice blouse and short skirt. I knew she had gone in to one of the nonprofit offices she volunteered and she might wear this but normally she would change by the time she got home not wanting to get her good clothing messed up if she slopped something in the kitchen while making dinner. She was humming and was also wearing perfume which was another change from her normal routine. As I came over to give her a kiss on the cheek just as I normally did upon returning home, she turned her face and our lips met. She kissed me hard before pulling back but when I looked to her face to gauge her reaction, she wouldn't look me in the eyes. She stepped back a few steps and as we spoke I saw that even though she was trying to look at me she was actually looking over my shoulder rather than into my eyes and my face. I had known her long enough to know that she was feeling guilty about something and the conversation from several days earlier told me exactly what was causing her guilt. I knew she had done it even though at that time she had tried to tell her sister just how wrong her sister was to do what she had been doing. Apparently she had either thought about it enough to change her mind or her sister had continued to work on her and had convinced her that the reward would be worth any possible consequences. I wasn't sure what those consequences might be, I felt hurt that she hadn't found enough here at home with me that she might need to go out and experience something with another guy.

As I thought about it I realized that our life had become more complacent and comfortable than when we first met. I know lots of guys will say that in the beginning when they got together with their wife or girlfriend that they fucked like bunnies all day and all night and maybe some of them did. That wasn't what Lynn and I had done although our sex life back then was more frequent and more adventurous than it is now. Still, the 2 or 3 times a week we made love to each other seemed to suit each of us or at least I thought that it had. As I thought about what might have caused her to look elsewhere I started to think that maybe I had been taking her for granted. I didn't think I had but one never knows how women think. I remembered back to the conversation she and Laura had and my surprise at the subject they were speaking about. I guess that old saying about men are from Mars and women are from Venus might have some truth to it. I didn't really know but at the same time I couldn't think of anything specific that might have pushed her away. Of course, except for those little telltale signs and her body language she hadn't said or done anything to indicate she didn't still love me.

I took a look at the stove and saw that she was cooking several of my favorite foods and I had to wonder if that was part of her guilt. I had taken enough psychology courses in college and my 15 years as a reporter had taught me enough about body language and what to look for to know exactly what was going on in a person's mind. I realized she was trying to wash her conscience and the fact she was feeling guilt let me know that she still had feelings for me. I tried not to let it bother me but it did. I went into the living room and sat and watched the evening news as Lynn finished up with dinner and then sat down with her as she called me to the table. We had a conversation of small talk just as we normally did, I wasn't going to confront her and she didn't seem anxious to confess so things settled into our normal pattern although I could sense some tension as we ate.

I watched the 10 o'clock news as Lynn went upstairs to ready herself for bed and once the news was over I went up to join her. The lights were out and she was already in bed when I came into our bedroom so I quickly stripped down to my boxers, washed my face and brushed my teeth and then got in beside her. I had barely settled when she attacked me. She was on top of me and trying to jam her tongue down my throat and I realized she wasn't wearing anything. Normally she wore some practical and rather unsexy night clothes to bed but not tonight. Before I had a chance to even react she was pushing herself down and soon my cock which had only started to react to her nudity was sucked into her mouth. She hadn't said a word and was licking and slurping with the veracity I hadn't seen from her in 10 years. My cock reacted just as you might expect, soon it was hard and had I not known better I might've thought it was a solid tungsten steel bar. I wasn't sure what to say but I found myself whimpering and sighing unconsciously as she continued sucking and slurping. I was starting to feel a tingle in my balls and it came on very suddenly although based upon her unexpected actions I shouldn't have been surprised. I was surprised however when she stopped what she had been doing. There was enough light coming in through the curtains that I could see her eyes sparkling as she looked up at my face and then she sat up and straddled my hips and almost as quickly as she had swallowed my cock in her mouth, her pussy had done the same thing and she was impaled. She started riding as if there was no tomorrow, she was jamming herself down so hard I could feel our pelvic bones slapping together and if not for the heat building in my cock it might have been painful.

She was jamming herself up and down and I could feel the heat building. The friction between us was minimized somewhat by the amount of fluid that was coming from her pussy and I realized she hadn't been this turned on since I couldn't remember when. She produced enough lubrication for our normal everyday lovemaking but this was above and beyond. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders to help leverage herself up and off of me and as she did so her tits fell down into my face. She had never had very large breasts although over the years she had put on enough weight that they had become larger. I never had to complain about them, I never found them lacking in any way and as they brushed across my cheeks I raised my hands and cupped each one. Her nipples were hard as pebbles as they pushed themselves into my palms and as she was riding hard I started rolling them between my thumb and forefinger. I could hear her whimpering and although I don't think it was a conscious decision I started squeezing them and pulling. I probably squeezed harder than I should have and pulled them out more so as well but I think I might have been trying to punish her for what she had done. Despite what I was doing her whimpers and moans only increased in volume and frequency and I realized she was getting something out of this. Perhaps she had always enjoyed something a little rougher or maybe she was unconsciously punishing herself for what she had done. In any case I continued my attention to her nipples and she only started moaning and demanding that I squeeze harder. I was surprised but I did as she had asked.

It didn't take long and shortly Lynn was whimpering and crying as her body was thrashing about atop me, she had reached an orgasm and although I was close I wasn't close enough. I grabbed her hips and started lifting up on them and forcing her back down onto my cock, I normally wouldn't have done something like that but her actions had turned me on as much as she had turned herself on. I was desperate to reach my own climax and Lynn realized that I hadn't come yet. I knew she was having trouble maintaining her coordination but once again she started jamming herself down on me and at the same time I could feel her trying to squeeze my cock with her internal pussy muscles. I remembered 12 years ago when we first started having sex that she could do this but over the years either she had given up on it or she had lost the muscle tone that allowed her to do such a thing. Not tonight, she remembered how and her pussy was squeezing my cock almost as though in a velvet vise. It didn't take very long with that type of action and soon I was filling her with a hot load of my semen. Once she felt me painting her insides she slowly stopped and then simply fell down atop me as I could feel the shudders and spasms in her pussy. I felt some wet tears fall onto my shoulder as she was holding me and I had to wonder if again this was a manifestation of her guilt or perhaps she had just come so powerfully that she couldn't control her emotions.

I didn't know what to say, her actions were so unexpected I was at a loss for words. I'm sure she hadn't thought it but everything she had done since I had come home was an indication she was trying to make up to me for something she had done. Guilt is a terrible thing and even if I hadn't known what she had done because of the conversation I had been privy to earlier in the week I would've known something was up. Apparently she didn't think of that and before either of us could say anything she had pulled off my slowly wilting cock. I could feel the fluid dripping out of her onto my balls as she lifted herself up but before I could say or do anything she had slid back down and was sucking my cock and cleaning our combined juices off of it. This was a complete shock, she had never done this ever. I know in the past I might've shot my load in her mouth on a rare occasion but she had made it known to me very early on she didn't like the taste or the consistency of semen and I never really expected her to swallow. Now however, she seemed to be relishing the taste and before I could say or do anything my cock had stopped its slow wilting and was now returning to its former hardness much more quickly than I would've ever expected. She continued to lick and suck for 3 or 4 more minutes before she said the first words either of us had spoken since I had come to bed.

"Move over honey! I want you to do me doggie style." She said as she was pushing me out of her way. She got up on her hands and knees and even though the light in the room wasn't enough to see very clearly I could tell she was looking over her shoulder and expecting me to mount her once again. She was wiggling her ass provocatively and I'm only human. I got up on my knees and moved in behind her, I used the feel of her hips to guide me and in several quick seconds I was once again buried inside of her.

"What are you waiting for Robert? Fuck me!" Lynn demanded as soon as she felt me sliding my resurgent cock into her sloppy pussy.

I had never been one to deny her what she wanted and I didn't see any reason to start now. I shoved in hard and then pulled back and did it again.

"Is that the best you can do?" She demanded, she was pushing herself back onto my cock as I was forcing it into her. This was a different Lynn than I was used to. I remembered back to our early days together and even though things had been new and exciting back then, she had never acted like this. Soon I had found my rhythm and I was jack hammering into her and doing exactly as she was exhorting me to do.

As we developed our pace something strange happened. My pelvis and my cock seemed to start moving on autopilot and my brain began to analyze things. This is something that had never happened before and I tried not to give the reason much thought. Here I was having what seemed to be the best sex I had experienced with my wife in many years and I was thinking about other things. The first of course had to do with the reason for her change in behavior. I knew she was feeling guilty about what she had done and she was using our sex as a means to try to absolve herself of her guilt. On the one hand I was hurt by what she had done but at the same time I was certainly more than willing to allow her to work out her feelings if she might continue to offer me her pussy as she was now doing. I had to wonder just how long her guilt would last before she felt she had worked it out of her system but I wasn't going to worry too much right now. I was analyzing the feel of my cock as it slid in and out of her dispassionately, and this seemed really a bizarre thing to do.

My mind next moved to the subject of what I was going to do about this situation. Should I confront her about it or perhaps just a quick divorce. Did I really want a divorce? I had heard the stories and talked to a lot of people I new and with a little bit of serious consideration I realized that divorce might not do anything but soothe my ego. Had her actions with some other guy been that serious? I didn't know and couldn't say. Was there any love involved? I didn't think so. But then again, from what she had said the other day to her sister I hadn't expected she would actually fuck him either. I wondered if she had really harbored a deep down desire to experience that big cock of his or perhaps Laura had continued to pressure her and Lynn had simply given in. Either way, I guess it really didn't matter since she had done the deed.

While I was thinking about this, I started to wonder about who the guy might be. Was he younger than me? Maybe better looking? Certainly he had a bigger cock but again is that all there is to a woman's expectation? She had called him Gerald in the conversation so I decided maybe I would try to find out a little bit more about him. And as I was thinking about him I suddenly realized that if he was the type of guy to fuck other men's wives was there a possibility that Lynn had brought something home with her other than stained and crusty panties? That was certainly something to worry about and my rhythm suffered for it as the thought crossed my mind. I knew I would have to get to the clinic as soon as possible and pulling out right now was probably too late so I figured I might as well enjoy it while I could.

"Are you okay baby?" Lynn asked over her shoulder as she felt me miss a beat before I picked up my rhythm again.

"Oh yeah, more than okay! It feels so good! I never want it to end." I offered, wondering just how true my words were and how easily I was able to say them.

I knew I had always loved Lynn but now as I was considering my life with her I started to think of other things. Obviously she had broken our wedding vows and that did bother me but not as much as I might've thought before anything like this happened. The one I kept coming to was the one that said something about forsaking all others and I know she hadn't. But as I went through the other vows in my mind I came to the final one and wondered about it. You know, one that says 'as long as we both shall live'. We have been together for almost 12 years now, 2 of them before we married and almost 10 now since our marriage. I hadn't really thought about it at the time since we were young but now the thought of spending another 40 or 50 years together did seem to be a lot longer than I had ever thought in the past. Actually I hadn't even thought about it until just now.

Sure we had a comfortable life and perhaps it was even too comfortable. As I thought back on it I wondered if I had started taking her for granted and maybe that's the reason she felt the need to stray. Maybe each of us had become too complacent with our lives and she was the first of the 2 of us to decide she needed a change. I discarded that thought immediately because I personally had never felt the urge to give in to any temptations I had ever faced. I met a lot of women in my line of work, some of whom were fellow employees at the paper and others were people I dealt with as part of my job. I had been given a number of opportunities but had never once given any serious thought to taking advantage of any opportunity any woman had ever presented to me. I was proud of that but now I had to wonder if maybe my personal ethics had been misplaced.

As I tried to analyze all my feelings I realized I really wasn't as angry as I thought I probably should've been. In some ways I was angrier at myself than I was at my wife. I had never thought she might stray and had never given this a lot of specific consideration but in a more general sense I had always thought that men whose wives cheating on them were partly to blame. In my mind I always wondered how someone might say they felt something funny was happening but they never took any steps to stop it before it happened. It's almost as though they allowed the woman to form the intention with no consequence but it was only once the action had been taken that they could react. I had always thought I would be more proactive. If I ever thought there might be a threat to my marriage I would do something to deter the threat well before it became an action. Apparently I had fallen into the same trap as those other men I had thought powerless. I had assumed that what Lynn had told her sister several days earlier in their conversation had been accurate and I had never bothered to pursue it further and perhaps if I had things might be different.