Mister Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the severed organ and put it into the Ziploc bag. I was gathering my equipment and getting ready to leave when I saw just how badly he was bleeding.

"Oh shit!" This was something I hadn't figured on. For my revenge (and all those other husbands whose wives had been boned by Gerald) to be complete Gerry had to live another 30 or 40 years knowing that he would never again be able to do what he had done for so many years up until now. He would have to live with the knowledge that he was no longer a whole man. Now, however, if he bled out that would never happen. I had to do something to stop the bleeding. I remembered seeing a small teapot on the kitchen stove, I quickly went into the kitchen and turned on the burner. The gas ignited immediately and soon I could hear the little bit of water in the bottom of the pot starting to boil. That let me know the pot was hot enough, I quickly brought it back to Gerry lying unconscious on the floor and touched the hot metal to the bleeding wound on his crotch. Even though he was unconscious he was able to scream with the pain as I cauterized the wound and stopped the bleeding.

I gathered everything I had come with and went back outside. The door was unlocked and I would call for medical attention sometime in the future but right now I just wanted to get away. I'm sure there would be no doubt who had done this to him but by then I would be long gone. I was pretty certain that although the police might put out a warrant for my arrest I doubted there would be a nationwide manhunt for someone who cut the pecker off the guy who was fucking his wife. I stopped at Gerry's car long enough to retrieve the panties on his mirror, I put them in my pocket and then walked several blocks before using a pay as you go burn phone to call for a taxi. I deposited my implements of destruction into a dumpster I passed and continued to wait. 10 minutes later the cab dropped me off in front of Gerry's house where my own car was waiting at the curb.

I was ready to get into my car to leave when I saw the front door open and Gerry's daughter Angelica came out. Her clothing was similar to what it had been the other day although instead of the heavy sweatshirt she was wearing a bulky blouse and she had gotten rid of the tennis shoes and athletic socks, instead wearing more fashionable flats. She still looked much younger than her 19 years but I didn't give that much thought.

"You're leaving now aren't you?" She asked as she walked toward me.

"Yes I am, I've seen the house and I'm going home." I answered, thinking she was speaking about me driving away.

"No, you're going away. You're not coming back." I was surprised by her words, somehow she seemed to know that I would be leaving town and that yes, I wasn't going to be coming back.

"Yes, you're right. I am going away." I said, I didn't see any point lying to her.

"Take me with you!" She asked although there was more imperative in her statement.

I was about to tell her I couldn't when suddenly I wondered how she might take care of herself. Certainly her father would be incapacitated for some time and I didn't know if she was capable of looking out for herself or not. What would happen to her? I knew her mother was incapable of taking care of her from the research I had done and that her mother's parents were having enough trouble taking care of their own daughter that another person would probably be an imposition on them. Angie also told me later she was very disappointed with her mother for not fighting harder to get her away from Gerry. I had no thoughts whatsoever about her father's parents even though I knew nothing of them. This was another part of my plan I had failed to consider.

"Okay, get whatever you need." I heard myself saying even though I wasn't sure I should have.

She ran back into the house and 2 minutes later came out carrying a small purse and nothing else.

"That's all you're taking?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't need anything else." Was all she said. She then got into the car with me and we drove off.

"Don't you want to know where we're going?" I asked more for something to say than really meaning it. I knew where I was going but the fact I was taking someone with me had never figured into my plans. In fact, I had no idea what I would do with this young woman. Right now, she was in the car with me and we were heading for the airport.

"I'm out of that house and going with you now. That's all I need to know." She didn't seem to be sad or more than a little curious. I thought it strange but then I knew nothing about her.

I had one stop to make before going to the airport. I went to the FedEx store and asked the clerk for a small box. Inside, out of view of anyone, I took the severed organ and wrapped it with Lynn's panties. I then placed it back in the Ziploc bag and into the box I had just obtained. I had previously written a short note to Will and folded it before placing it along with the DVD recording of Lynn and her sister at the coffee shop atop the bag.

Will, ask yourself why the two of them are so upset, look beyond the obvious.

Also, ask yourself why they seem so familiar with the object.

I sealed and addressed the box and then had the clerk set it aside for delivery on Sunday afternoon when Laura and Will would be at the house with Lynn for the barbecue. She assured me it would be delivered as instructed. It would also sit in the building for the next 2 days ensuring that it would be far too late to attempt to reattach the organ. Sorry about that Gerry.

We drove to the airport and I parked in long term parking before we took the shuttle to the terminal. I asked directions and found my way to a smaller hanger where private planes were located. We got onto a plane that had been chartered by the paper, actually by Ed Murrow the CEO. He and his wife were going to Florida on vacation and I had asked to hitch a ride. Angelica's presence with me elicited a few raised eyebrows but no one said anything. Ed and I had become good friends when he hired me to work at the paper 15 years ago and even though he had no personal experience with divorce, his son had taken a beating after the son's wife had been caught cheating. He was well aware of how badly the husband was treated in such instances and had no qualms about helping with my plans although I hadn't given him any details.

I made small talk with him and his wife during the flight but Angelica said nothing. She sat there with wide-eyed curiosity, looking out the window and then at everything inside the plane. I had no doubt she had never flown but that fact didn't seem to bother her as the plane continued its journey south. Once the plane landed in Miami everyone got off and a limo came up for Ed and his wife. There was room inside for me and Angelica even with my one suitcase and Angelica had her purse. We drove toward the docks before we boarded a large luxury fishing charter boat. Ed and his wife were going fishing, both enjoyed being out on the ocean and going after trophy swordfish and Marlin. I made a quick call to Metro DC police and reported a break-in at the home where Gerald was presumably still bound to the stair rail. They would find him and get him medical assistance. I then dropped the burn phone over the side as we got beyond cell range. Angelica and I shared a cabin which was very nicely appointed and very comfortable. We stayed there most of the journey, it took us 2 days but soon the boat had docked in Grand Cayman. This was my final destination and apparently so it was for Angelica. I still had no idea what I was going to do with her but the thought of just leaving her somewhere was not something I even considered.

*****

I had purchased a small house on the island where I intended to spend my time. My original plan had been just to lie around and relax but I was never one to lead a sedentary life. I wasn't sure what I would do but I knew I had to find something. Right now I had more important things to consider. The house had some basic furnishings in it when I bought it but once we got there I knew we would have to buy a few other items in order to make it livable. I still wasn't sure about Angelica but since there were 2 bedrooms in the house one would be hers and the other mine. The first week we were there was spent buying the furniture we needed and also getting her something to wear. Certainly the clothing she had been wearing when we arrived was totally inappropriate for island life and so a visit to a clothing store was in order. She chose several T-shirts and shorts and a pair of sandals but felt bad about asking me to buy her something.

"I can't let you buy me things, I don't have anything to pay for them with." She had said with embarrassment as I told her to pick out whatever she thought she might need. Since I knew almost nothing about what young women might wear I left all the decisions in her hands. Still, after a few days she was more comfortable and we started becoming better acquainted. There was a lot to do on the island but right now playing tourist wasn't on my list of things to do. We spent time talking and did a little exploring around our neighborhood, there were other homes in the area and we did meet and speak to several people although none long enough to become friendly with. We would go into town and sometimes eat in a small Café and more often buy food in the market and bring it back to the house where I found Angelica was a very good cook. We ate a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as seafood although living on a tropical island that might be expected.

We had been here for about a week when Angelica came to me. "Bobby, I need a swimming suit."

"A swimming suit?" I asked, I guess my brain wasn't working that early in the morning.

"We're living here on an island and the ocean is a quarter mile away. I want to go swimming and I don't have anything to wear. Let's go get me a swimming suit." She had asked and the decision was made. I needed a few things in town anyway so we walked down to a store I knew sold clothing as well as some of the other items I had my eye on.

"Can you find a suit for yourself or do you want me to go with you?" I asked as we got into the store.

"Let me go on my own, I need to start doing these things for myself." She said, she was starting to show her independence which was something I think her father had prevented her from ever doing when she had been living at home.

"Okay, I'll be in the store somewhere. Come find me when you're done." I said as I wandered off to look for the things I needed. An hour later we had gotten everything we needed and were heading back to the house.

"Did you get your suit?" I asked, I don't know why because that had been her intention all along.

"Yeah, the sales lady was very helpful. I'm going to try it on as soon as we get back." I was a little surprised she hadn't tried it on in the store but then again what do I know about these things.

"Bobby! I have a problem." Angie said as she came out of her bedroom.

I was in the kitchen and turned to see what she had to say and my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing the smallest thong I had ever seen. I knew that if I folded it in half I could literally fit it in my wallet. That wasn't the most surprising thing though, what was even more surprising was that she was wearing nothing else.

"Didn't you get a top with that suit?" I asked, trying desperately to keep my voice even and look at her face rather than her bare breasts.

"Yeah, I got a top but I don't like it. That's not the problem though." She said as she stepped even closer to me.

"Okay... So what is the problem?" I said as I continued trying to keep my voice even.

"This!" She said as she directed my eyes toward her crotch which was covered by that oh so small piece of cloth. Since she had given me permission I took a closer look and saw a mass of wispy blonde pubic hair sticking out on all sides of the thong. Apparently her pubic hair wasn't trimmed for such a small suit and she recognized that fact.

"I don't think women are supposed to look like this are they?" She said, I was amazed at her innocence.

"No honey, women generally don't look like that when they go out in a bathing suit." I informed her.

"So what should I do?"

"Well, most women either trim up their hair or sometimes they even shave it off completely." That was about all I knew when it came to bathing suit etiquette.

"My mom taught me how to shave my legs and under my arms with an electric razor. Do you have one?"

"No, all I have is a blade razor." I answered, I was still having a hard time not staring.

"Can you help me shave it?" That statement just about knocked me over. Me shaving her pubic hair for her. That was something I had never done for Lynn or any other woman. Here was probably the hottest woman I had ever seen and in all of her innocence she wanted me to shave her pussy for her.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" I asked cautiously, I didn't want to do anything that would upset her.

"I've never done anything like that so I think you need to show me how. Besides, I really don't want to cut anything near my privates." I didn't think with that small thong there was going to be anything close to private down there but I didn't want to say that.

"Okay, if you're sure. Meet me in the bathroom and I'll get together what I need." I instructed her, I wasn't sure this was the best idea since my hands were still shaking but I thought I had to give it a try.

I followed her into the bathroom and got my razor along with some shaving cream, some warm water and a wet washcloth. I also had a small pair of scissors I used to trim my beard when I wore one. I brought those along, I was going to cut off as much as I could with the scissors before I went to work with the blade.

"Okay honey, you're going to have to take off the bottoms and sit down on the toilet here." I started, there was only a walk in shower in the bathroom so she couldn't sit on the edge of the bathtub. She did as I asked, she pulled the bottom of the suit off and stood there naked in front of me without apparent embarrassment. I'm not sure I could've done the same in front of her but again I assumed her life had been so sheltered that needing to be embarrassed about nudity in front of males had never been a subject that came up.

"Okay, sit down here and spread your legs apart and try not to move. I don't want to do anything to cut you." I said in all seriousness and she giggled, I think the fact that I might slip and cut her caused some nervous laughter.

"I trust you Bobby, I know you won't cut me." She said as she sat down and spread her legs wide. It was an amazing sight and I had to mentally chastise myself for staring but soon I had started clipping away at the hair around the edges, slowly moving my way toward the center. When I had removed all of the hair I could with the scissors I started getting ready to shave her.

I took the washcloth and got it nice and warm but not hot and put it on her bare crotch, I wanted to soften up the hair before I put the shaving cream on and started with the razor.

"That feels nice." She said, she had been watching everything I did carefully.

"Once the hair is a little softer I'll put some shaving cream on it and then we can get to work with the razor. When I start with the blade you should be very careful not to move, like I said I really don't want to cut you." She nodded her agreement and soon I had removed the washcloth and was starting to spread shaving cream all around her crotch. Several times I felt an involuntary tremble as I touched something sensitive but I tried to ignore that, although it was difficult I pushed any sexual thoughts I might have out of my head.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I held the razor in one hand and started pulling the skin tight with my other.

"Go ahead." Was all she said as she watched me start pulling the razor across some very sensitive parts of her skin. I had shaved my own face enough times that I would go quickly and without thinking but here things were different. I took probably 20 minutes to very carefully and very gingerly remove every hair on her crotch. When I was done I again wet the washcloth with warm water and carefully wiped her clean, her pussy was as smooth as that of a newborn baby.

"How did I do?" I asked, although since she had never had this done before I'm not sure she had much of an opinion on the matter.

"It looks a lot different and it feels strange, but I like it. Thank you for your help." She answered me.

"It was my pleasure." It was true, shaving her crotch had been enjoyable and totally erotic and something I really had to force out of my mind. She was young and innocent and any thoughts of sexual activity were totally inappropriate.

"Can we go swimming now?" She asked excitedly, she had a new suit and was more than ready to head for the beach.

"It's starting to get a little late, how about if we have dinner first." I suggested, it stayed light late enough we could probably go to the beach after we ate.

"I can't wait. Let's eat!" She said, she sounded just like a little kid. In the past week I had convinced her that pigtails and barrettes weren't appropriate for that beautiful young woman she had become, so she now wore her hair long which made her look a lot older than she had when I first saw her. Her clothes were also more appropriate for someone her age although until I saw her come out of her bedroom nearly naked I had no idea just how attractive she was. That had all changed now and I had to work hard to suppress some of my feelings that she might find upsetting.

Angie had put back on the thong but was still without the top as we sat eating. It was difficult for me to concentrate on my food as she sat directly across from me, a huge smile on her face as she was anticipating her first time in the ocean. I was having a difficult time looking at the face, her breasts were large but not out of proportion for someone of her size. She was about 5 foot 8 and everything about her was totally proportional and totally beautiful. I had a hard time believing such a woman was living here with me but at the same time I still didn't know what her future might be. She had a lot of life left to live and I wasn't sure if spending time with me would be fair to her. Right now though, her only thought was getting down to the ocean.

"You're going to have to put your top on before we go out." I informed her, she was heading for the door wearing only the thong.

"But I don't like that top. I don't like the way it fits and I don't like the way it feels on my breasts." Angie answered with a pout.

"Sorry honey, but there are sometimes things that we have to do we might not like. Right now, some people might not think bare breasts are appropriate." I tried to let her know. She still pouted but went into her room and came back wearing a T-shirt.

"Is this okay?" She asked, I think she was disappointed but not enough to mute her excitement over going to the ocean.

"It's perfect." I said, not wanting to disappoint her.

It was a short walk to the ocean and soon we were on the beach. There were still a few people around but later in the evening not nearly so many as would be here during the day.

I set down the beach blanket I had brought along and took off my own shirt although I wasn't sure I would be going in the water. Angie pulled off her own shirt, looked at me with a shit eating grin on her face and then turned and ran for the ocean.

"That little vixen!" I thought to myself as I got to my feet and chased after her. She ran into the water laughing and screaming with joy, I caught her about waist deep and without thinking dunked her in the warm water. We both came up sputtering and Angie looked at me with surprise on her face.