Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

"Yes!" she cried over and over, "yes, master, fuck your slave. Beat me. Use me. Fuck me. I'll do whatever you want!"

I became a piston, slamming into her, again and again until finally I was driven over the edge. As she screamed in my ear, I erupted into her cunt, cumming in endless ropes of semen driven deep into the woman.

Finally I was done. I let my hands trail down her bound arms to her shoulders and then to take a grip in her hair, twisting her face up to mine, forcing her to look into my eyes. I hadn't forgotten what this was about. "Where is Jennifer's wedding ring."

I was almost surprised by her quiet answer, spoken through the sobs that still came from her lovely abused mouth. I could see the split lip and blood trickling slowly from her nose. She whispered, "I will show you Master."

I nodded and quickly undid her restraints. She fell into my arms and picking her up I carried her to the padded bench at the foot of the bed. Placing her there I stood and waited. "C" groaned as she looked up at me. I could see the whip marks across her body, and there was already evidence of bruising along her ribs and belly from where I had punched her. Tentatively, she reached slowly for my spent penis and pulled me closer. Leaning forward, she took me into her mouth and twirling her tongue she expertly cleaned all of the juices. Next she used her hair to dry me, and settled back onto the bench. As she did this the enormity of what I had just done to her slowly replaced my rage. I sank to me knees in front of her, ""C", I am sorry."

But she hushed me, "David, it is ok. We didn't think you could do this. I am used to it. You see, I am Mister Gabe's slave, and whenever he feels the need, he uses me like this," and she slowly swept her arm about, encompassing the room. "I don't think there is any permanent damage, and you didn't approach my safe word limits." Again she paused to draw a deep breath and hugging herself she continued, "Mister Dane, if you look behind you to the left of the doorway you will see a plaque. Go there."

I rose, turned and slowly walked over to where she had directed. On the wall I could see a two foot by two foot plaque of darkly stained wood. On it, arranged in five columns were five rows of silver nails. Upon the first sixteen were rings. They were wedding bands. Some were simple gold bands, while others ran the spectrum from tiny stones to large diamonds. Below each ring was a small nameplate -- Alicia, Debra, Antonia, and others. Beside most of the carved names were embedded one or more small gems. I could see that most of the nameplates were a green stone into which the name had been carved, but I could see that there were three names carved into a red stone. The third ring, under which was a red stone said "Alicia". Farther down, and I counted, number twelve, was a nameplate on red stone that said "Cynthia", which did not have a gemstone embedded. Finally, at the bottom, I read "Jennifer", also on a red stone nameplate without a gemstone. As I plucked Jen's wedding ring from the plaque I called over my shoulder, "why are all of these here?" I turned and looked across the room at Cynthia, "C", and continued, "and why the different colours?"

"C" scooted herself back from the bench onto the bed until she was sitting in the middle of it, and then patted the space beside her indicating that I was to join her there. I wrapped my fist tightly around Jen's ring, and strolled back to "C", crawling up onto the bed beside her. She reclined back, groaning slightly as she did, and pulled me down to lie beside her. "Dave, I will tell you." She began, "Mister Gabe has been taking wives for a long time -- more than twenty years. Each of those wedding bands belonged to a woman whose husband gave her to Mister Gabe. While he owns the lady, he also determines whether the husband deserves to get her back eventually. Most do. Some do not," and her mouth turned downward into a sad up-side-down smile.

She continued, "the green stones indicate that the woman was returned to her previous husband. The red stones indicate those that remain wives of Mister Gabe. The gemstones on the nameplates indicate the number of girls that Mister Gabe has fathered on them."

"uhh," I started, "are you the Cynthia? And Alicia, she is still Mister Gabe's wife as well? What do you mean that he didn't 'return' them?"

"Yes, I am 'the' Cynthia. Alicia's ex-husband was the first that didn't get her back. I've never met him, but Alicia has told me that he became more of a submissive to Mister Gabe's direction than anyone expected and that Mister Gabe just felt Alicia could no longer live with him. She is in her fifties now and lives at Mister Gabe's estate in California. We see her whenever we go out there, or whenever Mister Gabe has her come to us. She is a lovely woman." "C" paused to breathe, and leaned over on her elbow to kiss me softly. At the same time her left hand descended between us to grasp my deflated prick, to start to gently tug on it. "My ex, Jerry, turned out to be like Alicia's ex. He just kept drinking the tea, and doing whatever Mister Gabe told him. It has been a couple of years since I've seen him now."

"Don't you miss him?" I asked, "and you don't have a gemstone. That means he hasn't fathered a child on you Cynthia?"

"Sometimes I do, yes. He was the love of my life, tender and sweet. But Mister Gabe has replaced him in my heart, and filled needs that I didn't know that I had with Jerry. And no, we found out that I could not have children -- much to both of our dismay. But Mister Gabe has been very sweet about it, and we've both come to terms with it."

"Now David, you have to put the ring back on the plaque. You shouldn't be in this room, and I know that I shouldn't have told you all that I have. I'll have to tell Mister Gabe about today and he will not be happy. I know he will punish me, and he will probably punish Jen as well."

I started to growl but "C" deflected me by bending at the waist and leaning down to take my now stiff prick into her warm mouth. "Cynthia, I will not give this ring back. And you have to know that Jennifer is not going to allow Black to father a child on her. That was part of my agreement with her when I allowed all of this to happen."

She abruptly stopped sucking on me and levered herself up to look intently into my eyes. "That will cause problems Dave. Big problems. Fuck!" I was surprised to hear come from her mouth. She stood from the bed, "Mister Dane, I think we better get out of here. You go home now." And we were done. I got out of bed, grabbed my robe, and headed home. Just like that we went from me beating her, to a soft conversation, to me getting kicked out.

As I was leaving "C" called to me, "the workmen will be here tomorrow for the door and the AV." I just nodded and left.

The Honeymoon -- Monday

Sara hadn't come home last night, but she had called to let me know that both she and Brock were coming to terms with things, and that they were 'ok'. She said that she'd be home Monday or Tuesday.

I had spent the rest of Sunday moping around the house.

This morning I had been awoken by "C", dressed in her business suit, pushing me to get out of bed saying the workers had arrived and I needed to get out of the bedroom. I went downstairs to find that she had made me some breakfast, so after eating that I headed out for a day lounging by the pool.

Through the day I could hear thumps and bangs emanating from my bedroom, and from time to time I could see "C", or workmen, or both moving with a purpose through my house -- often times on the balcony that comes off of my bedroom and looks over the patio.

Lunchtime came and went with the morning coffee turning into afternoon beer, but no food as I just didn't have the urge to get anything to eat. I snoozed, and I drank more beer as my mind continued to turn over and over about the events of the last few days, and the information that "C" had imparted to me. Late in the afternoon I was awoken, again by "C", who was now in her diaphanous robe, cinched at the waist. "David, you have to eat. I have some food over here on the table. But first you need to come with me," and she turned away, swaying her delectable derriere in my face as she strolled to the patio door. "Sara called, and said she would be home tomorrow and that she is bringing a friend over for some time in the pool. Somebody named Erin?" "C" then led the way into my house. She paused in each room pointing out the very discreet cameras mounted in the ceiling or on walls. I surmised, as I saw them all, that they must cover every room, from every angle.

"C" continued the tour upstairs, still showing me the cameras and noting that there were also microphones hidden as well -- and pointed a couple out to me. She showed me the cameras in Sara's room and affirmed that there were not any in either Mike's or Molly's rooms. She explained that all cameras were connected to a 'system' in Mister Gabe's 'control room'. They were all motion activated and everything was continually recorded for Mister Gabe's viewing pleasure whenever he wanted to.

I nodded thoughtfully as "C" finally led me into my bedroom. Instantly I could see the changes in here. Our four poster bed had hooks attached at about the seven foot level of each post. There were additional mirrors attached to the 'roof' of the bed, the middle of which also contained a sturdy looking hook arrangement. "C" assured me that my bedroom was also fully wired. She pulled me down into the middle of my bed, and pushed me to lie on my back. She pulled her robe off and lay on her back. Looking up I could clearly see us, lying beside each other, in the new mirror above. I could see her perfect nude body -- perfect except for the welts and bruises that I had placed there yesterday. I could feel myself hardening as I watched her tiny hand reach over to my shorts and slowly pull the zipper down. I watched as she delicately freed my cock from its restraint and then slowly started to jack me. Reluctantly I raised my eyes to the reflection of hers in the mirror and caught her grinning broadly at me. "See, David. Can you imagine watching yourself as you plow into your daughter's tight cunt, or watch your cock sink deep into her throat? Or, maybe, fuck her virginal ass?"

I groaned. Suddenly, with a giggle, "C" stopped everything, leaping from the bed and dragging at my hand, "I have something else that you need to see Dave."

I allowed myself to be pulled upward, and as I struggled one-handed to stuff myself into my clothes again, she pulled me into my walk-in closet. At first glance I couldn't see anything different. Then "C" dropped my hand and moved to the back of the closet. A key appeared in her hand and I could see her insert it into a very cleverly disguised lock. Twisting the key, a door appeared to open directly from the wall. "C" turned to me as the door opened fully, revealing a mirror image of my walk-in closet...I was looking into Mister Gabe's house! "This gives Mister Gabe unlimited access to your house. You cannot lock the door from this side, but it is always locked from the other. Jennifer will get a key. Your family -- especially your children -- will always see Jennifer 'go to bed' with you, as they should. But once she is in your bedroom with the door closed, either she will go through here to her husband -- Mister Gabe -- or,...sometimes," and "C" paused and actually seemed to blush just a little bit, but sounded almost solemn when she continued "sometimes Mister Gabe prefers to take his wife in the same bed that her ex-husband," and she was pointing at me, "that her ex-husband is sleeping in."

She firmly closed the door and I noticed that it was soundless. She turned to me and offered me the key, "David, you must never tell anyone, not Jen or anyone, that I have given you a key. And I am not suggesting that you use it. This is 'just in case'. Mister Gabe never gives 'the husband' unfettered access, or any other type of 'control' over the situation. If he ever found out I would be in very, very big trouble." She paused, putting the key into my hand, and leaned up to press her still naked body to mine and kissed me. Deeply. "I very much like you Mister Dane, and you have to know that I will help you adjust."

She grabbed my hand again, which had been caressing her breast, and pulling me towards the door, "now, let's go back outside and enjoy the food I set out."

At the bottom of the stairs, I took control and pulled her to my office. "Cynthia, you will have to call the workers back tomorrow. I've decided that there will have to be a couple of changes." Her brow furrowed as she looked up into my face. "First, all of the cameras must be removed from my office. Just as Mister Gabe has 'his' room, this is mine. He doesn't get to see into here. He doesn't get to come in here. Ever. I will tell him that, but the cameras and mic's go tomorrow." I paused for a breath. "Secondly, you must have a feed hooked into my computer here in the office. It must be the exact same feed that Mister Gabe has. I have to be able to see everything he gets to see. That is non-negotiable. If he refuses, then it all comes out. If he continues to refuse, I sue him. And, I will prevent Jen from going to him. It is as simple as that."

"C" continued to contemplate me for a moment, and then murmured softly, "you are certainly a different one Mister Dane. I will talk with Mister Gabe tonight and get his permission for these changes. I hope that it isn't too much of a problem. Now. Let us go eat."

I nodded and walked with "C" out to the table on the patio. Without thought I wrapped her in my arms from behind, allowing one hand to part her cover-up and grasp her right breast, while the other drifted south to hook a finger in between her pussy lips. She simply acquiesced and moaned as she turned her lips into a passionate kiss with me. My grasp tightened on her tit and turned her moan into a groan. Opening my eyes I could see the still livid marks of my beating upon her body. "It's ok" she murmured, "take me now please."

So I did. I carried her to the couch, and laid her down upon it. I got on the couch, placing my knees on either side of her hips and bent down over her. My lips touched hers and I gently nibbled at her lips, nose and eyes, eventually turning her head from side to side placing tender kisses and nips on her ears and neck. "C" moaned softly. Sitting up, I gently peeled her cover up away from her body, exposing her chest. I shuffled back on the couch so that I was kneeling over her feet and again bent over her, this time my target being her breasts. Being careful of the bruising that I had bestowed upon them yesterday, I returned to soft kisses and nips, culminating with me holding each breast softly in a hand and sucking on first one then the other.

"C" was squirming below me and moaning soft encouragements. Again I repositioned myself, pulling the cover up fully away from her body, exposing her completely. I had fucked her before, and she had sucked me a few times, so it was time to return that favour. With my lower body off of the couch I bent over her nether lips and blew softly on the wetness there. With the tip of my tongue, I pried her open and softly dragged my tongue up and down her opening. I could feel her lips part and spread before me. Her moans turned to groans and she placed her hands on my head, gently pulling me upward. I turned my attention to her clit, softly swirling my tongue over and around it. I could feel her body start to tighten. With my right hand I pushed two fingers into her opening quickly finding her G spot, and started to rub it in time with my tongue action. My pace quickened as her fingers curled into my hair, holding me in place. Suddenly, her whole body arched and her groans turned to a muted keening...and she came. Quickly I moved my mouth to cover her cunt, dragging my tongue through her over and over, lapping up her nectar. Eventually, her body relaxed, and she pulled me up to lie fully upon her, "David" she softly murmured, "that was wonderful. Something that I haven't experienced in years...not since my husband. Mister Gabe doesn't do 'gentle'. Thank you."

I rose above her, and smoothly entered her wet snatch in one smooth thrust. We spent over twenty minutes making love to each other -- something that I had now done with three women in my lifetime: Jennifer, my wife; Sara, my daughter; and now Cynthia, the 'wife' of the black neighbor who had taken my own lovely wife away on 'their' honeymoon. I poured all of my angst and self-recriminations into slow, passionate love making with "C", and she returned it ten-fold.

Afterwards we both ate the meal that she had prepared, and then spent much of the evening on the patio couch enjoying the fire that I had lit in the pit. We talked and she shared much of her life before and with Mister Gabe. Before had sounded very similar to Jen's and my story -- childhood sweethearts; her with a semi-secret desire to be commanded and her husband displaying no interest in filling that need. When Mister Gabe came into their lives her conversion to becoming his possession was almost immediate. At first it was just the sex -- so totally different than what she had experienced before -- and she had become consumed with her need for what Mister Gabe offered. Jerry, her husband at the time, agreed to everything that Mister Gabe wanted -- watching him use her often. Eventually they had had a ceremony similar to the one so recently transacted on my own patio, and that was it. She went away with Mister Gabe. The long story turned short as she concluded that she had not been with Jerry since.

Eventually the talk petered out. My phone rang and I could see that it was Molly calling. First she wanted to know why 'mom' wasn't answering her phone. I had to tell her that Jen was out with work friends and probably too busy to hear the phone, but that she was ok. Molly then filled me in on hers, and Mike's week so far. Apparently they were having a great time. She reminded me that they would be home Friday afternoon, and then hung up. As we were talking "C" had kissed me softly on the forehead and then, cleaning everything up, disappeared into Mister Gabe's side of the house mouthing "good night" to me as she left.

I headed in, and up the stairs to my bedroom, taking a call from Sara as I got there. She said that Brock and her were "ok", though there had been some rough patches that they had had to work through. It was all good now. She said that she would be home tomorrow and would be bringing Erin to enjoy the pool for the afternoon -- and asked if maybe she could stay for a 'sleep over'. My daughter giggled as she said that her friend had a 'crush' on me, and was looking forward to seeing me in my bathing suit. I just laughed it off -- Erin had been Sara's best friend ever since we had moved into this neighborhood, and was always trying to catch my eye. I grinned a little as I considered that my daughter...my daughter-lover...still was only eighteen, and still wanted a sleep over with her girlfriend. Maybe she wasn't as 'damaged' by the experiences with Mister Gabe as I was thinking that I was. Of course I consented to the request.

I had finally fallen asleep when my cell phone startled me. Groggily I reached over the bed stand, pulling my phone to me to see who might be calling so late. Smiling at me was a picture of my wife! It was Jen! I quickly hauled myself up in bed, and answered the call, "Jen? What's wrong? Where are you?"

Jennifer whispered back to me, "Dave, what did you do?" I could hear her sobbing as she whispered to me, "he went crazy. What did you do?"

"What are you talking about?" although I had a pretty good idea. "Are you all right?" I repeated to her, becoming very concerned.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers
123456...9