Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
131 Followers

"Dave" and her sobbing escalated. After a moment she seemed to catch her breath, "he decided to check-in with "C", and then he went ballistic! He broke the table lamp and threw furniture around the apartment...I had to come in here to get out of his way, and hide."

"Why do you think it was something I did?" I had to ask. But I knew. I was sitting in the dark, in my bed, listening to my terrified wife sob into the phone and whispering at me in fear of being overheard by the monster I had given her to. My heart broke. Again.

"He yelled your name Dave. What did you do?"

So I told her. Everything about the ring, the door, the AV equipment and my demands. And yes, I told her about beating "C". I even told her the things "C" had told me. It took a bit, but during that time, Jen's breathing calmed as she got a hold of her crying.

"He went out while you were talking... I heard him slam the door." She took a deep breath. "Thank you for telling me, my love." She paused again, "David, you have to know that regardless of what "C" told you, I will be coming back to you. I will be yours again. You are the only man I have ever, and will ever 'love'. You do know that, right?" she again whispered the last part to me as I heard the emotion in her voice.

"But" I started, but she over road me.

"Dave, you are mine, and I am yours. You have given me...my body... to Mister Gabe....and I know that I asked you to...but my heart will always be yours. Dave, can you send me the 'agreement' you talked about?"

I was already running down the stairs to my office as I agreed.

In a moment I asked her to wait as I took a picture of the agreement on my phone and then texted it to her. She put me hold for a moment while she pulled up the text and looked at it. I could hear her making small exclamations as she read through it.

"You agreed to all of this David?" she asked.

"No, absolutely none of it!" I exclaimed. ""C" gave it to me, but I didn't read it until yesterday. That thing, and the wedding ring is what set me off." I paused a moment, "you aren't going to do all of that?"

"Dave, you gave me to him. For now I am not married to you. I have to...", she took a breath, "I want to do this if he tells me to."

I was thunderstruck. "You 'want' to? All of it?", I asked in a horrified whisper.

"Nooo,...no, you told me that I couldn't become pregnant. I won't do that, no matter what."

"But what about Sara...and Molly...and the saying 'no' to me...and all of the rest of it?"

Her voice hitched with a sob again as she said, "Dave, my love. My one and forever love. You gave me to him and I have to do what he wants until he gives me back to you. I'll do whatever he wants."

I interrupted her, "Jen, this is too much. Tell me where you are and I'll come get you, or...just leave. Come home. Right now! I am ordering you to come home right now!"

She paused again and her voice hardened and her whisper disappeared, "David, it is way too fucking late for that. You stripped me of my wedding ring, and held me while Mister Gabe fucked my mouth. You watched while he raped me at that ceremony and did nothing about it. You didn't have to give me away, but you did. Yes, I told you that I wanted you to, but it was your choice. It was also your choice to agree to everything in that agreement -- and I don't god damn care that you claim that you did not read it first! David, you are already fucking our daughter. You can't tell me to do or not do anything anymore while I'm with Mister Gabe." I could hear a door slam in the background. The whisper returned, "Dave, he is back. I'll have to go. Please don't do anything else to make Mister Gabe mad. Please don't." She hung up.

I never did go back to sleep that night. I was stunned, again. This was truly a nightmare. I spent the rest of the night trying to think of a way out of this stupid situation. Jen was obviously under Mister Gabe's spell, and I couldn't think of a way to get her out of it without destroying whatever relationship we may still have...regardless of her repeated declarations of love to me. But, and I swore this to myself, there was absolutely no fucking way that I was going to allow her, or Mister Gabe to get, in any way, either Sara or Molly. So I spent the rest of the night planning.

The Honeymoon -- Tuesday

I was drinking coffee at the kitchen table when I saw "C" walk up to the patio door and start to knock. I met her there, opened it for her and invited her in. "You were going to knock?" I grinned at her. "I thought you just walked right in." Sara and her friend hadn't arrived yet, even though it was already almost noon. I pretty much had my plan worked out.

""C", glad you are here," I said before she could open her mouth. She was dressed in her business suit and had a business expression on her face -- firm and stubborn. "When is my wife going to get back here?" I asked.

She paused in the process of saying something, tilted her head a bit, and said, "your children get home around noon on Friday, Dave, so Mister Gabe and his wife will be back before then. Now," she continued, "in the spirit of the rapport that we have started, I have to tell you that I told Mister Gabe about our encounter." She held up her hand, palm out, to stop me from interrupting. "I told him everything, except about 'us'. He does not know that I...I..." she paused, "I like you David Dane. More than anyone other man since Mister Gabe, and what you and I have done is me 'cheating' on Mister Gabe. I never thought that I would ever do that. I never considered it. But I have done it now. We have. And I don't have any recriminations about it, but it does change the nature of my relationship with both you, and my 'husband'...Mister Gabe." She paused again and gathered herself, "but I did tell him what you did, the fact that you found his room, and everything else. He was very upset."

"He called back today in a much better mood. Mister Gabe has agreed to your changes regarding the AV system, and that work will happen today, but don't you worry, I'll take care of it. You enjoy the day at the pool." She stood up on her toes and kissed me, "don't forget about Sara and Erin."

..................................

Later, I was outside in the blazing sun of the back yard, lying on the couch by the pool. I had on my shorts, and nothing else. There was a beer beside me, but I had fallen asleep for a while and it had grown warm. I heard splashing in the pool, and levered myself up to look that way, over the back of the couch. I could see two female heads -- one obviously Sara -- as they swam and splashed. I took a swig of the warm beer and lay back down, closing my eyes.

At some point later -- I must have fallen asleep again -- I felt the couch beside me compress as someone sat down beside me. I could feel the body bend down over me and hair drape across my face, and then a voice that I recognized from somewhere but couldn't quite place, softly said, "Mister Dane, you are going to be as red as a lobster...let me put some lotion on you sweetie." I kept my eyes closed, thinking that it must be "C", and felt a soft hand gently start to stroke sun block onto my chest. The soft murmurings continued as the hand finished spreading the lotion on my chest, upper arms, and gently on my face. I was grinning, with my eyes still closed, as I felt the hands shift to my legs. I moved my hand up to contact the body administering to me and could feel the soft smooth skin of her back. As she stroked higher on my legs I returned the stroking up her back until I encountered the tie of thin string that was obviously holding on a bikini top. Mentally I was seeing myself smoothly stroking "C"'s back -- and I could feel myself growing hard, pushing against the fabric of my shorts. Her hands lifted from my legs, and with a giggle, I felt her begin to snake her fingers under my waistband. At the same time, I deftly undid her bikini top and then, keeping my eyes closed sat up and with both hands undid the knot at her neck and pulled the top from her.

She giggled again throatily and became a bit more aggressive, using both hands to push my shorts to my knees. My hands were reaching down to get a grip on her breasts as she bent away from me, over my very stiff prick. I heard an "oh my!" followed by a "shhh" from the other couch -- and in a flash it came to me: this wasn't "C"! and where were my daughter and her friend? My hands froze on the back in front of me; my cock entered a warm and inviting mouth...and my eyes flew open to look, in some panic, around me to see what the fuck was happening!

First I stared at the mocha coloured back in front of me. Mocha. Not white, not tanned. 'This is Steph!' I thought to myself. Stephanie -- Mister Gabe's daughter, who I also recalled was just pregnant with Mister Gabe's child! One of her hands was cupping my balls, the other slowly stroking the base of my cock, all the while she had the top part of my cock embedded in her mouth. She was lightly sucking while using her tongue very effectively, swirling slowly around the very sensitive head. I groaned in pleasure.

Next my head and eyes swivelled to the couch across from the one I was on with Steph. On one side of the couch, with a silly grin on her face, was "C". She wasn't in her business suit anymore. She had on one of those diaphanous cover ups over a black bikini -- matching her raven hair. I could still see a yellowing bruise on her left tit from where my fist had connected two days ago. Otherwise, the whip marks seemed to have pretty much faded from view -- although I knew where they were.

On the other end of the couch was Sara, my daughter. She had on a tiny neon-green bikini that displayed to marvelous effect all of her charms. Her beautiful breasts stood high on her chest, with the nipples poking through the little patches of material covering them. Sitting the way she was it was difficult to determine that she was wearing any bottoms although I could see the tie on one hip -- so she was. The expression on her face was one of faint amusement as her eye flicked between Steph blowing me, the shocked look on my face, and the even more priceless look on her friend, Erin, who was sitting between Sara and "C".

Erin is a gorgeous little girl. I say 'little' only because of her physical size -- she had turned 18 recently I recalled, so she was officially a woman regardless of the fact that her appearance led people to believe that she was younger. Erin stood all of five feet high -- maybe -- with proportions to match. She has smaller breasts, nice width to her hips, a tiny and flat belly, and an angelic face framed by copper coloured hair that was cut in a page boy style. Right now she had on the tiniest yellow bikini that I had ever seen. She was sitting between the other two, with her legs spread apart and I now noted that both "C" and Sara each had a hand on one of her thighs -- holding her legs apart, to display the tiny patch of fabric barely concealing the fresh teenage quim within. I had difficulty dragging my eyes up from the camel toe on display -- and could plainly see that there was no bush under that tiny triangle of cloth -- she must be shaved bare. Erin had her hands held in front of her mouth, which was open in astonishment, with her eyes firmly locked on my raging hard that was only partly concealed by Steph's mouth. Her eyes were as wide as a person could have them.

I was totally inarticulate -- couldn't do or say a damn thing, except to groan again as Steph sucked hard for a moment. Then, while maintaining her lip lock on my cock, she moved off of me and the couch, and swiveled me so that I was sitting up with my feet on the floor. She knelt between my knees, still sucking, and removed my shorts from around my ankles and cast them aside. She pushed my knees wide apart, creating maximum room between my legs, and then pushed me to relax back into the cushion behind me.

"C" got off the couch and came to curl up beside me on my right hand side, cuddling into and holding my arm. She took my hand and placed it over her bikini clad cunt and whispered in my ear, "play with me David."

Sara also got up from the couch towing Erin by the hand with her. Sara maneuvered her friend between my legs beside Steph and gently pushed her down to a kneeling position not a foot from my hard cock. Then Sara moved to cuddle up to my left hand side in the same way that "C" was on the right. She also leaned in to me. First she licked at my ear, and started to trace her fingers back and forth across my chest, adding to the shivers radiating through my body from Steph's attentions, and then she whispered, "relax daddy. Erin and I are bff's...I told her some of what has been going on here -- mainly about Brock and me, but some about you and me. She wanted to, no, she begged me to arrange a viewing of your heavenly cock," and she licked my neck. "When "C" and Steph showed up, we had a little confab in the pool and arranged for this viewing." I could hear the smile in her voice.

And then my mind blew even more. Steph pulled herself up so that only her lips were on the very tip of my prick... her tongue continued to swirl. She reached over and gently took Erin's little hand in hers, and pulled the girl that much closer. Then, and I could feel Sara nodding encouragement for her friend, Steph placed Erin's hand on my cock. I could feel her tentative touch firm up as she wrapped her fingers around the base. Her hand was so small that she couldn't quite get completely around my prick.

By now my cock was coated with Steph's saliva, and the remains of the lotion that had been on her hand. Steph placed her hand over Erin's and began guiding it up and down my shaft. My blood was boiling and senses on overload. I didn't notice "C" lean away to reach over the side of the couch for something. I heard Sara, between her continuing light kisses on my neck, murmur to her friend "go ahead Erin...it is what you've been telling me you want to do for ages. Besides, everyone else here has."

Steph let go of Erin's hand, and the little girl continued to gently stroke me up and down. Then Steph lifted herself up off of my cock, and put her hand in Erin's hair, pulling her slowly in closer. We could all hear Erin softly mewling as her lips were pulled closer and closer. Erin's eyes pulled away from my prick and glanced up at my daughter, and then her eyes locked on mine...they were still wide in astonishment at what was going on. Steph, with one hand in her hair, held Erin's mouth an inch from my cock, and shifting to be kneeling behind the girl, moved her other hand down into Erin's bikini bottom. I could tell when Steph's fingers found her clit as Erin's mouth opened in a gasp. At that moment Steph pushed the girl's face down onto me. My cock split her lips, and I felt her tongue run over the head. It took only a moment, and then this little girl, no...this little woman, my daughter's best friend, began to suck on my cock.

I saw Steph raise her head and look at "C", again cuddled into my right side. She gave a brief nod to "C". "C" put her lips to my ear and said, "you have to watch this David." With her left hand she turned my head to look at an iPad sitting in her lap. It had a video queued up on it. It was very difficult to pull my eyes away from Erin's head bobbing up and down, and I looked questioningly at "C" before she turned my head back to the iPad.

"Mister Gabe wants you to see some video of the first few days of their honeymoon," she said to me. I could feel Sara lean around me to also watch.

It opened with a view of Jen and Mister Gabe strolling down a pristine white beach -- they were walking away from whoever was doing the video. I could also see a large black man -- a linebacker type -- walking purposefully about 50 feet in front of the couple. They passed others laying on the beach, or cavorting in water. "They are at a very private resort in the Caribbean. Mister Gabe takes all of us there for our honeymoon." Mister Gabe was in bathing trunks and Jen was wearing a very short sun dress. The bottom only came down to the bottom of her ass cheeks and as they walked, the wind would blow at the dress exposing a naked bottom to everybody's view. I could see them stop, and embrace. Their lips joined and I could see Mister Gabe's tongue invade my wife's mouth, with her cheeks ballooning out as he drove it into her. His hands started at her thighs and rose quickly to her lower back, taking the sundress with it. They stood there for a moment in the passionate lip lock before breaking it to continue their stroll.

"Take it slower Erin" I heard Steph whisper to the girl on my cock, and her pace slowed.

The video changed to an open-air restaurant of some kind. In the background you could hear the faint sound of music, and see the surf breaking on the beach. It was twilight, but the light seemed good where Jennifer and Mister Gabe were. They were sitting across from each other with a rattan table between them, holding large glasses.

Mister Gabe was in a white casual suit, cotton jacket and pants over a silk shirt -- all of which set off his coal black muscular body to good effect. In honesty, I had to admit that he was a very handsome looking man. Jennifer had a button-up tan blouse, with the top couple of buttons open, barely displaying her cleavage. I could also tell that she was wearing a loose, flower pattern skirt.

A waiter in a white uniform showed up and Mister Gabe said, "pour my vintage for her," indicating my wife, "and I'll have some water." The waiter left the view, returning in a few moments with a bottle similar to those that I had seen here on my own patio. While he was gone Mister Gabe and Jen were leaning close to each other, kissing softly, whispering to each other, and holding hands...the picture of lovebirds. My heart ached.

The video panned around the restaurant, showing that it was full, with numerous couples and singles strewn about at similar settings through-out. 'Who is taking this video?' I thought to myself. The waiter poured Jen a full glass -- easily half of the bottle. "Drink up Jennifer," Mister Gabe commanded her. So she did. Then Mister Gabe indicated to the waiter that he should refill her glass and then depart.

"This is from last night...before I called him," whispered "C" in my ear. I have to admit that I wasn't paying too much attention to Erin anymore.

Mister Gabe leaned back in his chair, away from the table, and motioned to the person taking the video, "come sit here, closer." The video moved closer. Mister Gabe turned to my wife, and the video focused in upon her. I could hear Mister Gabe say, "Jennifer. You have eight buttons on that blouse. Two are already undone. I want you to look around the guests here, and pick one that you like. Then you are to go over to that person and ask them to undo two more of the buttons -- their choice as to which two."

Jen simply grinned, and nodded and then started to look around. She got up from her seat and, with the video following her, walked over to young couple sitting at another table. You couldn't hear what was said, but you could see her crouch down beside the young man and say something. Jen's head turned to the young woman and nodded at her. Jen's face split into her brilliant smile -- the smile that I had seen turned on me so often in the past -- and she turned back to the man, leaning in closer to him. The young man immediately reached down and undid the bottom button on her shirt, and then paused for a second before tracing his fingers up the line of buttons to the middle and undoing another. He then quickly leaned in and kissed my wife. As he pulled away I could see Jen's tongue slip back into her mouth -- she had just frenched a complete stranger!

With that she returned to her table, her blouse now looking odd as the undone opening in the middle parted to offer a peek at her belly. The buttons remaining done up were two over her stomach, and two over her bust. She sat down and grinned broadly at Mister Gabe. He said, "that was well done Mrs. Dane." The waiter then returned and placed menus in front of both of them. As he turned to go, Mister Gabe said, "one moment please. My wife" and he indicated Jen...my wife! "my wife needs some help. She is very warm and has too many buttons done up on her blouse. She has something to ask you."

dainii
dainii
131 Followers
123456...9