Mister Popular (Filthy Valentines)

Story Info
This valentine is not what Tyson was expecting.
18k words
4.44
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

WARNING: The following story contains very graphic depictions of SCAT fetish content and COPROPHAGIA.

Mister Popular.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Tyson's always had a bit of a strange issue, ever since he was young, he's had the compulsion to say yes to the requests and expectations of others. People often called him a yes man or a people pleaser or even a simp, while some admired his way of bending over backwards to please even strangers, others saw the bad side of such a compulsive personality for what it was. Regardless, Tyson himself saw his "condition" as more of a blessing rather than a curse. It was because of this compulsion that he sometimes got along really well with some people, that was especially the case with the opposite sex.

Tyson's yes-man ways had somehow made him decently popular with some of the girls at his old high school, it wasn't once or twice that he'd ended up receiving things like chocolates on Valentine's day. While others may have found his behaviour pathetic or even disgusting, it sure had helped him to gain a lot of favour in this life, besides it wasn't like he could control it much anyway. Even the job he was currently working, it was the reason he'd already gotten a raise despite not having worked there for long, and that wasn't the only perk of the job.

This was the first time the young man was working in an environment with anthros after unfortunately attending human-only facilities up to his last year of high school. The popularity he'd enjoyed back in high school was nothing compared to what was shown by the furry ladies in his new workplace, it made the young man's job life ever fulfilling. It also made him look forward even more to the events that might unfold on this particular day.

As soon as he entered the building, he could already tell that the atmosphere was different than usual. And why wouldn't it be on this day of love? Besides that, the morning went about as usual, even though Tyson could already tell that a couple of the anthros he was more "friendly" with would sometimes glance at him, the young man tried his best to act normal and casual while secretly looking forward to whatever might happen later. It felt like later came a lot slower than usual on this day, however, as expected, it happened when he was finally on his lunch break.

The young man was in the usual spot in the scenic seating area outside the building, where he usually had his lunch. As he prepared to open his packed lunch, Tyson noticed someone approaching him out of the corner of his eye. Immediately he became nervous, he'd indeed been hoping and even expecting it to happen, but when he was actually approached so quickly he couldn't help but feel elated! And just like he'd hoped, it was an anthro currently walking towards him with her hand behind her back!

"Hi Tyson."

"Hey, Annie."

Tyson answered her greeting while trying to keep the excitement in his voice to a minimum. She was Annie, and Equine anthro that had started at the company not too long before him actually. She was a horse with light brown fur like milk toffee. Tyson had always been one to admire a nice pair of legs, and there weren't many with nicer legs that a healthy Equine like Annie. Her job uniform fit her so well while showing off her brimming equine curves, thick hips, tight waist and a nice bust covered up by her blazer. The long bushy tail hanging behind her was an ebony black colour, the same colour as her hair that was cut neat and short down to her jawline. Her fluffy brown ears poking upwards through her hair was a nice contrast to the somewhat stoic beauty of her bespectacled face where her dark brown eyes were locked onto the young man about to eat his lunch alone. She was one of Tyson's favourite co-workers to interact with, and he couldn't be more thrilled that she would be the one to approach him at this moment.

"I actually wanted to come find you earlier, however I was preparing something."

Seeing Annie acting so bashful despite her looks was always such a refreshing sight. Tyson resisted letting a wide smile spread on his face as he gently urged her to continue, despite already knowing what she was here for.

"Oh? What were you preparing."

"So, Happy Valentine's Day!"

The Mare exclaimed with a smile as she presented the thing she was hiding behind her back, the thing that the young man could already see beforehand because of how big it was. What else could it be but a large, pink heart-shaped box! While he was expecting something like this, Tyson was still genuinely surprised as he didn't expect it to be this exact item that looked like it was ripped right out of an illustration! Even back in high school, the young man had only ever received chocolate wrapped in cute little packages if not just a straight up candy bar from the store. This was a genuine first that made him all the more happy!

"You shouldn't have!"

Thus he exclaimed the most cliche and generic line as he let his surprise be known.

"So, will you be my valentine?"

"Of course I will."

Finally the young man received the box, and he had no choice but to marvel at the feeling when he did. Not only was the box way heavier than it looked being held by Annie, but it was really warm as well. Dig she bake a whole cake and stuff it inside? But then why would it be so heavy? Chewie brownies maybe?

"It's pretty heavy."

The young man commented and rested the box on the table as Annie casually took up a seat beside him.

"Is it? I was actually wondering if I put in too little. By the way, this is my first time and I'm not really sure how it came out. Can I watch you eat it?"

"Right now?"

It wasn't exactly the best to eat candy for lunch, however Tyson would have found it hard to refuse even if it weren't for his compulsive nature. Just having received such a massive gift on Valentines from an anthro he was interested in was a huge score, and now said anthro was humbly asking him to sample said gift. On top of that, it seemed that whatever was inside was still hot, meaning that it was fresh and probably tasted the best right now. There was really no reason to refuse.

"Alright."

"Yay~"

Annie sided up even closer to him as she exclaimed. What a great day this was already, Tyson was really feeling himself as he began to lift the tightly sealed lid of the heart-shaped box. However, the young man's bright expression was forced to change pretty soon.

FFFFRRRSSSHHH~

"GHURGHK~!"

What the fuck?!

The moment the human opened the box, out flooded a fog of compressed, mossy green fumes that had been trapped inside! Tyson screamed in his mind from what he saw, and what he smelled! In fact the smell was so powerful that it hit him before he even fully saw what was inside. His face immediately scrunched in disgust from the stench before warping further as his sights confirmed exactly what the smell was!

"Hehe, I tried to make it come out in a hart shape, it's a bit clumsy though."

Beside the human, Annie was acting completely normally while commenting on a totally different aspect of the box's contents. She was kidding right? This was a prank right? Could she not hear him gagging just from the smell?! The young man questioned in his mind as he looked again to confirm that yes, that is exactly a large heart shape box stuffed to the lid with shit! Actual shit, literal poop from a butt, and going by the look and shape, and worst of all, the smell, it was most probably poop from an Equine's butt!

Surrounding the inner rim of the box was a thick log of solid, foul, steaming waste formed in the shape of a crooked heart. This lumpy crap heart was surrounding a collection of equally as terrible looking dung balls crammed tightly together in the centre. That then explained why the box was so heavy if it was literally packed with dense horse poop! It also explained why it had felt so warm, it was indeed fresh like he'd guess, most likely fresh out of the ass of the Equine sitting right next to him!

Tyson was completely frozen with the still warm lid in his hands as he stared incredulously at the amalgamation of his co-worker's reeking feces. His throat kept spasming as he struggled to hold back his gagging from the insanely horrible smell wafting up into his face from the box. It smelled just as foul as one imagined equine shit to smell like, in fact it was very likely worse given that his eyes were already tearing up just from the stench! Was she serious about having him eat her actual poop?!

"Oh shoot, I forgot to ask if you're altered! You are altered, right?"

That question basically confirmed that she was indeed serious! Everyone was aware that there was a lot of people and even more anthros into that kinda stuff. A lot of people got altered these days just so that they could eat anthro poop or even straight up act as toilets for the fantasy creatures. To each their own, but Tyson definitely wasn't into that kind of thing! He wanted more than anything to make this clear right now, however, he was compelled not to! The young man was a compulsive people pleaser since birth, and now the trait that he'd been thinking of as a blessing all this time was finally revealed to indeed be a curse as just the thought of possibly betraying Annie's enthusiasm and expectations right now seemed even worse than eating her freaking poop! It was a mental dilemma brought on by his condition that he never had to deal with until now. The young man truly struggled with himself on the inside while watching Annie's sparkling eyes. And eventually,

"Y, yeah, I am altered..."

In the end, he was forced to tell the truth! Now he was regretting even having gotten altered in the first place! He did indeed want to score with an anthro one day but not like this!

"Oh, that's such a relief! Well then, you should dig in before it starts getting cold~♪"

"Hulkh~!"

The way she remained cheerful and enthusiastic besides all the obvious signs of the young man's disgust was the final nail in the coffin. With the excited Mare sitting beside him, Tyson once more looked at the contents of the box. It was like every time he saw it, it just looked worse, and the smell wasn't fading at all despite the box being open for so long. The thick, long log and the lumpy horse apples were a very deep, muddy, mossy green colour. It didn't even look like chocolate at all! There was a lighter brown, sticky, gooey substance covering the lumpy, crack-filled, craggy surfaces of the steaming waste, making it oddly shiny while sometimes even forming webs between multiple deep cracks and splits.

"Ghurk~!"

The more he looked, the more his stomach twisted in disgust, however Tyson still shakily picked up the fork that he was about to use to eat his actual, edible food just now. He tried to convince himself in his mind. It's all right, a ton of people do this. I'll manage somehow since I'm altered, just take one bite and get it over with. It was really hard trying to convince himself, then the prongs of his trembling fork sank into the dung.

SHHCHRK~

"Uuggh~"

A sticky noise inspiring no confidence made his belly churn further as the feel of sticking into the dense dung was transmitted to his hand. He could even feel the heat of the freshly pooped pony platter on his hands, faint steam was even still rising from the surface like it had just been squeezed out of Annie's puffy tailhole. The young man hadn't even gotten to see the Equine naked yet he was about to eat the poop baked in her bowels and expelled from her butt! Happy Valentine's Day indeed!

Tyson lifted one of the large crapples, feeling the weight on the end of the fork through his trembling fingers. Suddenly, the young man noticed that the Mare that had been sandwiched up to him just now had moved a little distance away.

"Sorry, I don't really deal with the smell that well."

But I'm supposed to eat it?!

The young man screamed unfairness in his mind as he turned his attention back to the poop. It both looked and smelled way worse being held up near his face! Tyson gulped, gagged and then gulped again as he closed his eyes, trying his hardest not to look at the tiny bit of digested waste inside the crap. The young man reassured himself ten more times to no avail before finally forcing the poop towards his trembling, open mouth!

CHP~

"GRGHK!"

It had evidently been a bad idea to keep his eyes closed as he was completely taken by surprise the moment the gooey, sticky surface of the warm poop pressed against his lips! His hands froze as he held it there, meanwhile, his nose was assaulted by the worst smell he'd ever experienced!

Just bite it!

Hesitation was only making it worse, Tyson screamed at himself and opened his mouth as wide as he could. Although he was altered, he was the regular type with base level control over his own body. He could only get his jaws open so wide but that clearly wasn't enough as the lump itself was about as large as his lower face. Finding his resolve, the human put his teeth out. With all the willpower he could manage, he bit down as fast as he could.

SCHKCHK~

"GRK! HRK!"

As fast as he could clearly wasn't fast enough though. The whole thing was like a dense lump of half-dried clay with a sticky/slimy coating, it resisted his teeth while his desperate biting force caused it to deform and squish until he finally managed to big off a sizable chunk!

CHK~

"GRMGHK!"

The worst was only just beginning though, as soon as it was in his mouth he entered a gagging fit that was impossible to control this time. The worst taste he'd ever experienced in his life exploded in his mouth and caused his stomach to heave! Fair enough if it was just earthy and grassy like he was imagining, however the poop taste just as bad as it smelled. Rotten, sour and bitter, a mix of truly terrible flavours battered his tastebuds! Hell, he could even taste hints of the boxed dinner the company had sent them home with yesterday evening, except the taste was altered, fermented and spoiled in the bowels of a healthy anthropomorphic Equine!

"How is it, do you like it?"

"UGHK! GRMK!"

Could she not see the tears in his eyes, or hear how loudly he was gagging?!

"Now wait, swallow it first, then tell me!"

The Equine's enthusiasm was unreal, Tyson couldn't believe it. Yet, this was the situation he'd gotten himself into. Annie's enthusiasm made it harder for the human to spit out the warm, lumpy waste filling his mouth, even though he wanted so bad to. With no other choice, the human clenched his eyes again, he wished more than anything that he could just swallow it whole and spare himself the suffering, however it was too much and too dense.

CHK~ SCHKCH~

"HRMGHK~!"

Therefore, he forced himself to chew it, already retching violently the moment his teeth bit further into the vile dung. The clay-like consistency meant that it clung to his teeth and made it hard to move his jaws as the inside of his mouth quickly became gummed up and sticky. It was like he was trying to eat a mouthful of peanut butter with the oil extracted, except that it was also full of more solid clumps and lumps. But if it was just that then he could deal with it, it was the taste that was truly killing him!

SCHK~ "KLGHK!"

The human gagged relentlessly as the vile flavour of the masticated poop proved to be even worse than when it was only brushing against his tongue! And if that wasn't bad enough, the stench was filling his nose and acting on his sinuses even if he tried to hold his breath! It was like someone had taken horse dung, ran it a second time through a human's digestive system, then shoved the crapped out result right up his nose! The combination of smell and taste was truly mind-numbing. What exactly had he done to have to go through this?!

Tyson of course knew that even pretty girls like Annie pooped just the same as anyone, however knowing that was completely different from having to actually consume said poop, especially anthro poop that was clearly in a league of its own just from the smell! Yet here he was sitting next to a girl he had a crush on, trying his hardest to eat her horse-sized feces as she watched him intently. The inside of his mouth was covered and completely stained in the colour of the thoroughly chewed pony poop. Inside his bloated cheeks, under his lips sat small clumps of stiffer dung broken up from his chewing. His mouth was making sounds that no mouth should make as he chewed and chewed the scat, his throat constantly convulsing as he gagged and retched endlessly.

"HRKGH!"

GLCKP~

Finally came the time to swallow, and at this point Tyson just wanted the poop out of his mouth so that his tongue would stop wading through the sticky muck! Once more screaming at himself to convince himself, the human clenched every part of his body that wasn't his throat as he began to swallow. Even the sound it made as the dung squeezed into his gullet was what he imagined it had sounded like when Annie was shitting it out. That was the least helpful image for him to have in his mind yet he struggled to get it out of his head as the poop bulged his neck on the way down.

He felt the lumpy bits that he'd failed to chew between his teeth rubbing and grinding against his throat as he tried not to choke. Like sticky clay the equine butt fudge clung to his gullet as it stickily made its way down. It was an unnecessarily long and disgusting process, however he eventually managed to feel the waste stickily sliding into his belly.

"GUREGHK! HURK!"

The moment it did he gasped while doubling over like he'd been holding his breath. In doing so though, his face was placed near the box on the table that was still very much full of steaming pony poop! Tyson retched violently while feeling sick to his stomach, his stomach heaved while inside he felt Annie's poop stickily moving around. It made him incredibly nauseous, the taste in his mouth, even the smell of his own exhaled breath made him want to vomit! Unfortunately, one of the many "perks" of being altered came in that it was very hard to regurgitate something you'd already swallowed. Another perk was how quickly and easily one's body absorbed stuff, no matter how logically inedible. From the moment he'd swallowed the Equine's poop, it was already becoming a part of his body, a truly foul energy source that would stay inside of him until it was all gone!

"So, how was it?"

"KLK1 Khorff-kff!"

It was like the Equine in question was completely blind to the human's obvious reactions of disgust that was like he was in a bad screenplay, even now as he was retching and choking violently, Annie asked him to rate her poop with almost sparkling eyes!

Of course, there was only one answer the human could give at a time like this.

"I-it w- GRGHK! It was... g-great."

With a shaky voice that struggled to hold back a gag, poor Tyson's compulsion put him deeper into the hole he'd found himself in.

"Oh that's good! Come on, hurry up and finish the rest while it's still warm, our break is almost over."

"KHLK! Urgh~!"

It seemed like him taking a bite and leaving it at that was no longer plausible. He really should have just hurt her feelings and told her that her shit tasted like, well, shit. Unfortunately this was impossible for the people's favourite yes-man/simp. The young man seriously for the first time contemplated trying to get his condition fixed as he groaned softly while looking at the unfinished poop on the fork. Somehow there was still a very faint steam coming off the thing, not only that but the cross section he'd bitten into it now gave him a proper view of the even nastier inside of the lumpy dung ball.

The sight made him want to puke harder, however Tyson still forced himself to bring the fork to his mouth.