Mister Popular (Filthy Valentines)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GRMMGHK~!" SCHK~

"Nnn~♥"

At some point a soft moan was filling his ears and the human could finally feel the hot, meaty slab rubbing against his side. The arousal the Bunny was feeling at watching the human force down countless balls of her freshly shat scat led her to start shamelessly humping his side. Her naked, furless balls and cock that was as big as Tyson's forearm were in contact with him and rubbed against him intimately as she slowly gyrated her flexible bunny hips. Warm precum began leaking from the exposed part of the pink cock head showing through the tight black foreskin, the clear slimy fluid began smearing the human's arm as she kept humping him.

The Bunny's sexual actions were detached from Tyson's concerns though as her hand kept moving without interruption, picking up nugget after sticky, steamy poop nugget and practically shoving it into the human's mouth endlessly!

SCHKCH~ "GRMPH~!" SCHK~ CHK~ SCHKCH~

At some point things became more intense as she began trying to shove more into his mouth before he'd even finished chewing what was in his mouth! The human was hurried in a passive aggressive manner as the increasingly horny Bunny held the next poop chunk firmly to his lips, not only making his lips sticky with her bowel mess but also causing the stench to pour into his nose up close as he struggle to eat what was in his mouth! Tyson had no choice but to chew faster and swallow faster, the human opened his mouth when poop was still stickily squirming down his gullet only to have the next piece literally shoved inside before he could let a breath out!

The eating process became more torturous and sadistic, Alyssa giving him even less of a chance to catch a break and going from feeding him to shoving her shit in his mouth. And the Bunny's arousal grew more intense with her feeding. Now she was shamelessly dry-fucking his arm and getting her sexual fluid all over him as her moaning in his ears joined with his endless retching as he consumed her poop a chunk at a time! The Bunny's balls began churning by the time the pile of poop was no longer a mound and had finally reached a flat level below the edge of the box!

"Oh fuck~♥"

All of a sudden, Alyssa got up, the Bunny stood on the seat of the toilet, leaving one leg on the side where she'd been humping Tyson, and bringing her other plump Bunny leg over the human's other side while facing away from him. She then bent over slightly to present her round ass in front of his face!

"Stick your tongue in!"

"GREGHK~!"

It was a sudden and strange request, however at this point the human's mind was so dominated by the Bunny's actions and coercion that he followed it without a second thought. Before his face was a rabbit anthro's fine furry ass complete with a deep crack between her plump bouncy cheeks. In that crack was her lady parts followed immediately by her fat naked balls and her fat cock that she was now grasping and jerking off vigorously. And then at the highest point, sitting bellow her puffy hare tail was her bright pink asshole still stained in the shit that she was now making him eat. The human had no misunderstanding about which hole she wanted him to stick his tongue into, after all his tongue at this point was many times dirtier and more covered in shit than her butthole itself!

Slck~

"Mnff~♥"

"KHRK!"

The Bunny moaned as she felt the human's face press firmly into her ass crack, followed immediately by his dirty tongue slipping right up her dirty shitter! This was Tyson's first time being so intimate with the opposite sex as to use his mouth on the other party, unfortunately it just had to be under such horrible circumstances. Even now there was muffle gags coming from within the Bunny's doughy round ass cheeks as he gagged on the stench and taste of her fresh scat, the taste in his mouth being so strong that no difference was felt even as he put his tasting organ deep into her shit-smeared poop hole.

Alyssa was certainly enjoying his first ass-eating though. The Bunny's tail wagged vigorously similar to how she was pumping her cock as his tongue squirmed in her poopy poop chute. Her anus sucked on and squeezed his tongue as he wiggled it almost by instinct. The bunny felt a load coming as the pleasure in her butt reached the apex, however it wasn't just her balls about to release a hot load.

"Open wide Tyty~!"

Alyssa exclaimed and the human again blankly followed her instructions. He opened his shit-stained maw wide while shoving his tongue even deeper into her ass, he then went ahead and cupped his lips over her tiny tight butthole. A thought suddenly came into his head of how a butthole so small could pass such large chunks of feces, and the human got his answer as said tiny butthole suddenly relax and opened wide inside his mouth!

KKKRRRRPPPP-P-P-PPPPRRRRRKKKKRRR~

"GRRMMGHK!"

"Aaaaahhh~♥"

It started as he felt something hot envelope his soiled tongue and then a loud sound similar to the Bunny's fart from earlier filled his maw as hot butt gas physically filled his cheeks!

KKKKRRRKKRRRPPPP-P-P-PPPPRRR~

"GHRMK!"

Flecks of soft, slimy shit sprayed his tongue as his mouth was filled with the caustic, very shittty shit fumes! Tyson retched violently yet still kept his lips glued to the Bunny's erupting anus until his altered cheeks bloated to comical proportions! A stinging stench invaded his nasal passage while the taste of vaporized poop in his mouth made his packed and swollen stomach heave like crazy!

"NGH~♥"

SPPUURTT~ SSSPPPLLUUURRTTT~

And as soon as her asshole sputtered shut, the Bunny let out and orgasmic moan and started firing! Her balls that were still touching the human's neck contracted as heavy wads of hot, gooey cock sauce propelled from her gaping dickhole. The Bunny had her cock aimed precisely at the almost empty "chocolate" box as she began bathing what chunks were left in her hot load. Cloudy nut heavily splattered the remaining dung, covering the dark green lumpy surfaces in virile semen with the consistency of snot.

Rope after rope of potent sperm shot out with such force as to unstick each lump from the bottom of the box, Tyson felt the vibrations on his hand as each creamy wad struck into the box, and all of this was happening while he was still holding the Bunny's hot fart in his mouth. The taste of gaseous poop permeated both his tastebuds and his airways as cum began splattering everywhere, the smell was only a minor addition to the smell and taste already dominating his senses but the effect was still very real. He felt sone of the hot, creamy ball sauce get on his hands while in front of him, what missed the box was making sticky, gooey ropes on the floor of the toilet with some gelatinous droplets splattering the door even.

"HRGHKF-!"

SSSPPPLLLUUUURRRTTTPLT-T-T-T~

"Aaahnn, haaahh~♥"

Alyssa came harder than she had in a little while. By the time the Bunny was almost done, the empty space in the box was completely topped up with smelly Bunny spunk, the pungent odour joining the already atrocious smells filling the cubicle. There was also now a mess of snotty jizz in the floors with some on the walls and the door. It was truly an orgasm on a scale that a human like Tyson could never hope to approach, and that was considering that Alyssa was a smaller sized anthro! And speaking of Tyson,

"URGHK!"

For some reason the human was still holding onto the Bunny's fart gas in his bloated mouth. At this point there was even some of the nasty, creamy vapour leaking from his nostrils as his eyes watered. His cheeks had actually deflated a bit after his altered body naturally absorbed some of the hot fumes.

"Haah, haaah, you can swallow Ty."

"HRK-!" GLP~

He would have very much rather spit it out though, still the human went ahead and swallowed the gas at last, enduring the unpleasant feeling of the rancid, caustic fumed being forced down his throat as his teary eyes twitched. It would have been nice to say that the gas had made his breath horrible when he finally opened his mouth, but it was actually all the shit he ate and what was still coating the inside of his mouth that was doing that. And unfortunately, after all of that, he still wasn't done eating shit.

"Oooh~♪"

The sound of the Bunny's voice once more came from the side of him that she'd been humping as she stuck the whisker needle into the box again. As she took out another large chunk of crap, this one was thickly coated in her fresh hot jizz, it formed a thick cloudy layer on the dark green butt ball and dripped down thickly as the crap was pulled out with a slimy noise.

"Now it's more like chocolate pudding huh Ty?"

"URGHK~"

Not even in the slightest, just because there was now "custard" added didn't make the dung look any less like a lumpy chunk of waste that had come from and anthro's ass! However none of this changed Alyssa's intent as she brought the sperm-coated poop to the human's face like normal.

SCHK-CHKLK~ "HRLK!"

"Haha, sorry, I just couldn't resist."

Even as the human obediently opened his mouth to receive it, the sadistic Bunny couldn't help but make it harder for him by smearing the goo-coated scat all around his open lips! Clumps of hot, sticky jizz and smears of rancid poop painted the circumference of the gaging human's mouth before the Bunny finally shoved the nut-marinated feces inside!

SCHK~ "GRMMGHK!" CHK-CHKLK~

If there was one consolation, it was that the poop was at least easier to shove into his mouth now with the outside so gooey and slimy. The stench of fresh sperm overlapped with that of the poop, then came a mixture of bitter jizz taste and rancid shit taste that spread across the inside of his maw as the mixed paste coating the dung melted on his tastebuds!

Literally nothing had changed to make the taste of the poop any more tolerable, there was only now the added taste of semen that he was tasting for the first time. As always, Tyson could only chew the jizz-coated dung as fast as he could with the thought that he'd finally reached the bottom of the pile acting as hope. His feasting resumed as Alyssa plucked dung chunk after dung chunk out of the soupy spunk that acted to warm back up the human putrid meal just a little bit. Jizz that was the amount of multiple regular sized loads went into his maw together with eat chunk of poop and ended up in his belly the same way as he ate and ate, once more adding to the swelling in his belly that had begun to shrink at last during the short interlude.

"Last piece~♥"

"HUK-! URGHK!"

Finally Alyssa showcased the last bit of poop on the end of her needle. The bunny brought the crap chunk towards Tyson's mouth who readily opened it after finally reaching the finish line. However, Alyssa had no intention of making it easy for him still.

"Bite~♥"

"HUK-!"

Instead of shoving it fully into his poop and spunk stained maw, the bunny held it just out of reach and had the human bite off small pieces at a time. To say that Tyson was aggrieved would be an understatement, however the desperate human still went along with it. Biting of a small piece of the poop, he thoroughly chewed it under the Bunny's instructions. What he was currently eating happened to be the very first chunk of shit to fall out of Alyssa's butt. It was the piece that spent the longest time moving through her bowels and was packing the most flavour with the toughest exterior composed of irregular, sticky pebble-like lumps.

CHK-SCHK~

Slowly but sure the Bunny had the human thoroughly savour the very first and last of her jizz-coated poop. Bite after small bite disappeared into Tyson's mouth and down his throat as he gagged and retched, Alyssa moved the poop closer and closer to his mouth each time, spinning the needle and having him come from the other end halfway through. It was truly a period of unnecessary torture, however it eventually had to come to an end as the Bunny finally held the last small piece in the end of the needle.

CHLK-CHK~ "GRMMGHK~!" SCHK~

It didn't feel real as the last piece slid down his throat and into his stuffed belly. Tyson leaned back and huffed with the absolute worst breath as poop sat in a festering pile in his stomach, again. His jaws were tired and his tastebuds had long been through enough. He wished that he could detach his nose and cycled it in the washer for a whole twenty-four hours as his airways were well and truly polluted by a horrible stench of anthro sewerage. The young man truly couldn't believe that he'd really gone through something like this twice on the same day. And it wasn't even over yet.

"Don't forget the 'custard'."

BRRP~ "URRGHK~"

The Bunny said while gesturing towards the box that was still sitting heavily in his lap. Of course the level of the jizz inside had noticeably decreased after all the poop was taken out and eaten, however there was still a lot. And of course, long gone was its original cloudy white colour, now there was stains in the colour of rabbit shit swirling in the steaming ball soup like an oil spill in the ocean. The Jizz already smelled pretty strong on its own, however now it had a stench that was on a next level of disgusting.

Still, Tyson carefully lifted up the box that was starting to soak through, gently holding it to avoid spilling any more when his hands were already splattered in cooling nut. The smell was overwhelming when he brought it to his face, the pungent odour of semen plagued with the rotten stench of feces, it was enough to make his eyes water some more as he resolutely shoved the box's edge to his quivering lips.

GLP~ GLP~ GLP~

How to describe the sensation of massive amounts of fresh, thick, gooey bunny ball slime pouring into one's mouth? How to further describe it when said semen was mixed with melted poop?! The human's face crumpled into a harsh grimace as the snotty bunny nut filled his maw. Not wanting to lose momentum, he began immediately swallowing whatever sloshed to the back of his throat!

GLP~ GLP~ GLP~ GLP~ GLP~ GLP~

The taste was hard to describe, there was plenty of the salty/bitter flavour of sperm fresh from Alyssa's balls, as well as the rancid rotten taste of poop fresh from her bowels. The warm goo was truly unpleasant to down, it clung to his throat lime actual snot as he tried forcing it down with each swallow. The inside of his mouth was slimy and warm as he swallowed vast quantities of his co-worker's shitty semen.

Said co-worker hugging his side was biting her lip in arousal as she watched him slowly tilt the box up, his neck constantly flexing as he literally chugged her soiled splooge. Not only had she gotten him to eat an entire bowel movement, but now he was also swallowing the stuff drained from her balls. Said balls churned from the sight while her prick was stiffening again, however Tyson managed to chug the entire load of soiled sperm before she could really get in the mood to wring out another one.

GLP~ BRRP~

"URGHK-! KhUK!"

A literal cum bubble formed int he huma 's mouth as he finally put the empty box down and let out a loud belch! This was immediately followed by his gagging as a taste filled his mouth that could only be described as that of a shitty cum fart, a cum shart if you will! He proceeded to wipe his mouth on reflex but only succeeded in spreading the cum on his hand onto his face while smearing the shit on his face onto his hand. But at this point Tyson didn't even care, it was finally over and that was all that mattered. All the contents of the "chocolate" box, solid or viscous liquid, had completely disappeared into his belly, nothing but sticky jizz smears and poop stains remaining in the oversized packaging.

"Ugh~"

His stomach was so full and he felt so nauseous, the young man groaned as he leaned back on the toilet, his insides churning with disgust as Alyssa clung to his side.

"That was pretty fun huh Tyty?"

Fun was most definitely not how the human would describe it, for the second time it was an experience he never wanted to have to endure again!

"How about tomorrow you suck me off BEFORE you eat my poop?"

No, not this again?! He really had to put a stop to it this time, somehow!

"A-Alyssa-" URP-!

"Ah crap, my lunch is about to be over! Talk to you later Tyty! Whoops, almost forgot my parties!"

All of a sudden the Bunny was in a hurry to leave, almost forgetting he underwear on the way out of the stall!

"Happy Valentine's day Tyty~♥"

Her voice faded as she left faster than she'd appeared. The human could only sit there not knowing what to do, leaning again the back of the toilet with his belly so stuffed that he didn't want to move. The feeling of nausea was especially persistent as he nursed yet another belly pregnant with anthro poop.

"Hwrghk! Fuck, how am I gonna get out of here?"

The sudden recollection that he was currently in the women's washroom made the human feel even worse as he tried his best to stifle his gagging.

***

"... so that's why I returned so late."

"I see."

Tyson really hoped that the improvised excuse he'd made up beforehand would be enough to satisfy his boss. It was now the end of the human's shift at work, and while most of the other employees were already heading home, here he was inside his boss' office explaining to her why he'd been missing for more than an hour past his break when he was meant to be working. Of course he couldn't say that he was held up by Alyssa in the women's washroom, eating the Bunny's poop. Instead he explained that he'd been held up in the male washroom because of a bad stomach ache, the stomach-ache part at least being somewhat true. Speaking of which, his packed lunch was still in his bag, after all he'd went through, Tyson didn't even want to think about putting anything in his mouth for a while, even if was actual food.

"Well, I know how hard you work so I trust you."

Thankfully his boss was the understanding type, maybe it was because of her nature as a Bovine. She was a large Cow lady with caramel brown fur that stood two whole heads taller than the human. And of course she wasn't just tall, as customary of her bovine genes, her frame was large and hefty in multiple ways. Legs thicker than the human's torso, meaty hips and waist and large breasts that seemed like they produced milk naturally. And of course her butt was huge, to the point Tyson had to wonder how she even found dress skirts to fit that thing. Curiously, despite her clearly being a heifer, she had a pair of short yet thick and sturdy bully horns growing out of her head of dark brown hair. Tyson imagined that she was definitely packing way more than the average bull down there as well, at least if the massive bulge she carried around in her skirt was anything to go by.

"But, since you missed a whole hour of work, you wouldn't mind sticking around for a bit and keeping me company while I finish up here, would you?"

The boss, Tricia, was the type that took care of company affairs late into the evening when everyone else went home. By now it was only her and Tyson left in the main office building.

"That's no problem, I'd be happy to accompany you!"

"Great, I knew I could count on you."

If anybody was willing to stay with the boss after hours and maybe even score some points for it, it would definitely be Tyson who found it practically impossible to say no in the first place.

So the human and Bovine remained in the quiet office. Though it appeared like she was giving the human extra work to make up for the missed time, all Tricia really did was casually chat with him while she was working, they talked about work related stuff and even some stuff about their personal life. The evening was flowing quite normally until about half an hour in.

"Actually Tyson, part of the reason I asked you to stay is so that I can tell you how much I appreciate you as an employee."