Mister Popular (Filthy Valentines)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLOP~ KLLK-KL~ FW-PLOP~ PLOP~

Then came some more of the same sounds as the human's hand holding the box shook slightly from the impact while his hand on Alyssa's ass was felling her cheeks tensing. This was accompanied by the continued crackling noise coming from Alyssa's ass as the Bunny continued to strain with a sound like she was moaning.

PLOP~ FP-PLOP~ KLLK-KL~ FW-PLOP~ PLOP~

More sticky plopping noises followed in series with the sticky crackling sounds as box in his hand actually started getting heavier against his knee. Tyson couldn't believe what was really happening, or rather he couldn't believe that it was happening again! The human wasn't stupid, he obviously knew what it was falling into the box with a crackling sound, in fact it wasn't long before he could smell it too!

"GRRGHHK~!"

And it absolutely reeked! A wave of stink that was somehow even worse than that of the Bunny's fresh fart just now, it came at his face in a constant stream that made the human's features warp in disgust for the umpteenth time today. It was like a thicker, more concentrated version of the stench that was lingering in Alyssa's gas, the undeniable smell of shit that Bunny was literally in the process of pooping out right on top of him.

"HRGHK! GHRK!"

F-PLOP~ PLOP~ KRKLKL~ PLOP~ KRLK-K~ PLOP~ PLOP~

"Mnf~♥"

Correction, it was actually the large heart-shaped box that she was pooping on top of while using his body for support. While Tyson couldn't see it from his position, he could certainly feel the box getting heavier and heavier on his knees, and as the box got heavier, so too did the smell that was making him retch! And just like in the case with Annie, Alyssa didn't seem bothered or put off by the human's obvious reactions of disgust, the Bunny just kept crapping and slowly filling up the box that Tyson already knew was going to be his plate for the next part!

"Mnf! Almost ready Tyty~♪" KRLK-K~ PLOP~ PLOP~

"GHRGHK!"

For literal minutes the human sat there on the toilet seat, not knowing what to do except gag from the smell as his Bunny co-worker perched on top of him, relieving herself of what definitely felt like pounds of putrid poop into his lap! The box had grown warm, almost hot in Tyson's hands while the weight was making the human want to cry, but then again the smell alone was already making his eyes water as he retched! The box was so heavy that he really needed his knees to support its weight, he hadn't even seen exactly how much it was yet but he already couldn't believe that so much poop was coming out of a creature even smaller than himself!

FFFFBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPTTTTT-T-TRRRRRPP~

"Ah~♥"

Finally a loud fart appeared to announce the end of Alyssa's bowel movement, however rather than relief, Tyson only felt the urge to puke from the stench of her gas that joined the stench of her fresh shit inside the cubicle! The Bunny sighed in relief on top of his to the point where her ears flopped down on her back, clearly it seemed that the amount of shit she let out had been an impressive load even as far as she was concerned!

"Heh, I might have overdone it just a little bit~♥"

She said in a nasally voice while pinching her nose. Finally, Alyssa swung her leg up and up and over, dismounting Tyson from the side instead of backwards so as to avoid bumping into what she'd created. And the thing she'd created as Tyson finally saw it truly made the human's heart sink and his stomach churn!

FFSSSSHHHRRR~

"KLHRK!"

It was even worse than he'd thought, there was a mound, a literal mound of anthro sized bunny poop literally piled up inside the box! The box itself was definitely smaller than the one Annie had used, however the way that Alyssa's crap formed a small hill that reached above the lip of the box gave the impression that she'd shat out not much less than the Equine had!

The mound was composed of "small" lumps of poop piled up on one another, and in this case, "small" meant that each sticky lump of steaming dung was almost the size of Tyson's fist! Alyssa's poop resembled Annie's in that it was dark green, even darker than the Equine's, in this way it still couldn't even visually pass as chocolate and still looked very much like an herbivore's poop in a heart shaped box! All in all, the literal steaming pile of rabbit anthro dung looked about as appetizing as the horse anthro's had and smelled just as horrible!

"KHLGHK!"

The smell wafting into his face in hot waves brough up fresh memories together with a new wave of disgust and nausea that made him want to hurl! The stench was so rotten that he had to seriously wonder how the anthros' bathroom managed to stay smelling so fresh if this was the kind of horrendous stuff that they regularly produced! But rather than worrying about the poor toilets like the one he was currently sitting on, Tyson now had to worry more about himself who was about to adopt the toilet's role for the second time in the last hour!

"Now then,"

As Tyson gagged from the smell the seemed to drill all the way into his sinuses even if he held his breath, the Bunny climbed back onto the toilet seat without even wiping her ass, because why even bother at this point. This time she climbed up beside Tyson, and the human soon felt her intimate contact as she sandwiched his side with her naked thighs such that her semi-erect cock and balls were rubbing against him. The fact that she'd completely taken of her underwear was already far removed from the human's focus already, he was struggling just to hold in his retching as the Bunny got really up and personal. Just when he'd thought that he was about to get lucky he instead got the complete opposite of luck!

Now he was sitting with the heavy box of steaming Bunny poop resting on his lap, stinking up the place horrible while Alyssa hugged him sensually from the side.

"Wanna see a neat trick?"

The Bunny asked and received only a gag in return, but she still decided to do it anyway. Tyson watched with teary eyes as she reached from one of the fine whiskers on her furry face and,

"Yeoch~"

Just plucked it right out. The human was almost surprised enough to ignore the smell, almost.

"Some of us Bunnies have this thing that we can do with our whiskers. If we just run a bit of mana through them like this,"

The Bunny created a live demonstration, and Tyson was able to witness her fine whisker suddenly straightening out before his teary eyes! Alyssa enjoyed his reaction while flicking the tip of the whisker to demonstrate how it was now like a solid needle grasped between her finger pads.

"Pretty cool huh? Don't worry, our whisker grow back pretty quick. It's a cool party trick but it also convenient for things like this."

SCHK~

That was where the cool part of the demonstration ended as the Bunny then took the improvised whisker needle and brought it toward the steaming pile of dung that Tyson had been trying hard to ignore! Like it was a toothpick, Alyssa poked the needle into the pile, and as she pulled it back, an audible sticky noise was made as one of the fist-sized dung lumps was separated and came off on the needle like a fat sausage at the end of a tiny toothpick!

"URK!"

Tyson grew ever more queasy as he looked at the fat lump of poop on the end of the whisker. There was still actual steam faintly wafting off of the feces that was as fresh as fresh could be straight from Alyssa's ass, he'd even watched her produced it right in front of him! His stomach churned more and more violently as the Bunny casually brought it closer towards his face, the thing reeked violently and even made the air around it adopt a nasty murky, mossy colour, proving just how horrible it smelled!

"FNF- gulgh! Phew, fuck that stinks~!"

Even the Bunny herself was forced to admit this as a small curious sniff at the lump caused her to jolt her head back with a gag from the stench of her own hot stool! Unfortunately this wasn't enough for her to take it away from Tyson's face as she instead brought it closer!

"Open wide Tyty~♥"

There was almost a sadistic undertone in the way she said it. The human's eyes watered more and he gagged violently with the poop right in his face. Once more he was put at a crossroads, would he finally betray the Bunny's sick expectations and spare himself the misery of ingesting her rancid waste, or would he do what he always does, put himself through suffering to satisfy his compulsion and make Alyssa happy?

"Uhk!"

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be a compulsion if he actually had much of a choice. Despite the stink of the Bunny's crap that that made him feel like his face would rot just from being near it, Tyson open his gagging mouth wides as it would go to take the fist-sized lump of poop inside.

"Uhk- A-aah~"

"Fufu, I knew you wouldn't turn down my 'chocolate' Ty."

The Bunny certainly seemed satisfied. Without wasting anymore time, Alyssa proceeded to press her fresh hot poop into the young human's open and inviting mouth.

"KHUK-"

He felt the heat on his tongue as it neared his maw, then a sticky, hot sensation on his lips that evidently weren't opened wide enough. Sticky smears of bowel filth marked his lips on both sides as the lumpy surface of the waste began invading his mouth. The human's tongue pulled back in retreat as he gagged viciously, however there was nowhere his tastebuds could escape to when the poop was already as big as the inside of his mouth itself. His gagging didn't deter the Bunny one bit, in fact it only seemed to encourage her further as she looked at his face with eyes squinted in a seductive manner.

She could have simply put her poop in the other way to make things a lot easier, however Alyssa made it so that the warm lump rubbed against his lips even before it went in. And when it went in, it was really shoved in. Rather than poke into the poop further, her whisker needle seemed to push it from within, it was crammed between the gagging human's jaws after properly smearing his teeth and finally the whole bulk of the oversized steaming waste nugget fit inside of his gaping maw.

SCHK~ "KLGHK!"

And of course than was where Tyson tribulations began for real! His mouth was crammed filled like someone had had shoved a thick sausage inside that was bursting with plump juiciness, except that it wasn't fresh sausage meat in his mouth, but instead rancid feces hot and fresh from the bowels of the Bunny hugging his side! The taste melting on his togue was beyond vile, just like in the case of Annie's horse apples, Alyssa's bunny butt balls poop really did taste even worse than it smelled. It was a taste like he was really swishing a smoothie of bitter, rotten vegetables, spoiled, fermented milk and a hint of rotten eggs inside his mouth!

His stomach wouldn't stop heaving as not only the taste but also the horrendous scent spread in his mouth and filled his nose! This was the human's second time consuming poop and it was already the second worst experience of his life by a close margin! "Eat it quickly!", he shouted in his mind, stalling was only making him suffer more as he held it in his mouth with hesitation, only allowing the flavours to soak in for longer than necessary! Tyson somehow found the same resolve that allowed him to eat through Annie's massive bowel movement as he began resolutely chewing the "bite sized" lump in his mouth!

CHLK-CHK~ "GRGHK~!" SCHK~

Of course, "easier" didn't always mean easy in the first place, there was absolutely nothing easy about eating poop as he'd already learned once before this. Even though he'd anticipated it in his mind already, Tyson was still sent for a ride from the flavour explosion in his mouth as he began chewing into the Bunny's poop! The word vile no longer qualified to describe the taste in his mouth, his throat heavily convulse and his stomach heaved like it was going t to throw up the sparse remnants of Annie's poop before accepting any of Alyssa's!

CHRMK~ CHK-SCHK~

"KRMGHK!" SCHK~

Yet once again Tyson's stomach betrayed his hopes as he chewed and chewed with nothing happening except his usual disgusted retching. Alyssa hung onto his shoulder intimately and watched his face closely, keeping her nose at a safe enough distance of course, as the human chowed down on her fresh poop. She'd literally just squeezed the reeking waste out of her behind and could even still feel the tingling sensation on her tight little bunny hole passing the thick, hot, sticky lumps. And now the adorably obedient human was making a second meal of the stuff that had baked in her bowls and left her ass a reeking, steaming pile that even made her nauseous.

The moment Annie had told her about trying to get him to eat her poop, the Rabbit just knew that she had to try it for herself. Lo and behold, she could instantly smell the stench of horse shit on his breath right after his lunch break, the stuff was simply too strong to wash out. And now not even an hour later, here he was struggling to eat her poop that she squeezed out right on top of his lap. She given him pretty much a front row seat of her shitting it out and now it was in his mouth, being thoroughly chewed and savoured.

"ULK~!" GLP~

His face scrunched in utter disgust as he'd finally chewed her shit enough to swallow. Her large bunny ears heard it clear as day as her waste went down his throat with a sticky noise. The Bunny herself couldn't even recall what she'd ate to make her poop stink so foul, she could imagine what kind of taste was in his mouth that had been deeply smeared all over in the rancid dung, just so that he could get it soft enough to squeeze down his gullet. And down his gullet it went as he was on the verge of crying from the taste and the smell that must be plaguing him almost as bad. All the way down into his little belly her poop landed, and there it would stay no matter how much he gagged and retched, until it was absorbed away to be replaced by more.

"How does my steamy 'chocolate' taste Tyty, do you like it?"

The Bunny asked the same question as the Equine as she embarrassed the gagging human's head to her lacking bosom, while holding her breath to avoid his that was wafting up into her face. And just like the time with the Equine, the human gave the only answer his compulsion would allow.

"I- HURK! It's not b-bad."

"Fufufu~♥"

What an obvious lie when he looked like he wanted so desperately to puke. Alyssa felt a warm tingle crawl up her spine as he semi-erect cock swelled up a little more despite how she was trying to keep it under control.

"Aw, you're sweet Tyty. Here have some more then, there's plenty more here for you to enjoy~♥"

Without giving him a moment to rest of waiting for his churning stomach to settle down, the Bunny poked her whisker into the steaming pile and pulled out yet another lump of rancid scat. The way his face melted in disgust made her balls throb as she brought it in front of his face and like a good boy that couldn't say no, the human's mouth opened wide to accept her reeking waste.

SCHKCHK~ "HRMGHK~!"

The whole thing was again shoved into Tyson's mouth in one piece, the Bunny even used the needle to poke any part that's were hanging out back inside his gaping maw. As soon as it was all in, the human closed his lips and started chewing immediately, trying desperately to get ahead of the feeling of nausea that was already setting in before the horrible taste.

CHK~ SCHKCH~

Alyssa's poop certainly wasn't as stiff as Annie's however it was almost as dense in faecal matter. Every bite he took was like chewing into a lumpy ball of toffee, except instead of butterscotch, his mouth was instead bombarded by the taste of the Bunny's bowels. The tougher outside covered in sticky ass sauce gave way to a softer interior full of clumped up butt fudge, it spread out into his already packed mouth and caused his cheeks to bloat as he gnawed into it with a sticky noise.

In terms of taste, what more could be said? Tyson was currently of the mind to give up his sense of taste completely if it meant that he no longer had to taste the shit filling his mouth! The young man quite simply couldn't understand how people could be into something so disgusting. Every second he was made to chew the rancid crap was a moment of agony where his tastebuds were his worst enemy, constantly subjecting him to the worst flavours known to man. And the smell on top of that just made it worse, the mind-numbing stench filling his nose as he chewed was like a constant reminded that what was in his mouth, what he was chewing and savouring, what he was about to swallow down his throat, was the hot feces he'd just witnessed coming out of his co-worker's butt!

GLCKP~ "KHRK!"

These thoughts really didn't help the swallowing process in the least neither did the fact that Alyssa was clinging so intimately to his side while watching her poop go down his throat.

"You're gonna have to eat faster before it gets cold Ty~♪"

"KHURGHK~!"

And while he could still feel the downright wrong sensation of poop going down his gullet, the Bunny was already picking another lump out of the large pile! There was so much shit still forming a steaming mound in the box, it was like his efforts to swallow the first two fist-sized lumps meant absolutely nothing!

SCHK~ "KHUK-!" SCHK~

Yet he wasn't allowed to stop, especially not with the Bunny directly feeding him each time! As though she were packing ammo into a flintlock, Alyssa crammed every bit of her poop into the human's mouth the moment he reluctantly opened it, she made sure that her steaming feces was snuggly fit into his maw using the whisker needle until there was no space left and then watched him struggle to chew the large lump in one go!

As soon as he struggled to get one done, the Bunny would already have a fresh piece waiting, it was like she was feeding grapes to her lord except the grapes were fist-sized dung nuggets from her butt and her lord was the young man that suffered the flavour of her waste just to please her. And please her he certainly did. As he downed crap lump after putrid crap lump, Alyssa was growing more and more aroused from watching him eat it from so up close. The Bunny even risked inhaling the horrid stench of her own poop just to be able to see every detailed expression on his teary face every time his teeth mashed through the disgusting shit.

"That's it, eat your fill~♪"

SCHK~ "GRMMGHK!" CHK-CHKLK~

Tyson was so involuntarily absorbed in the horrible taste and smell of the Rabbit's poop that he paid no attention to the stiff hot things pressing against his side. He couldn't afford any attention to anything else and had no choice but to dedicate all his focus in trying to eat as fast as possible. It felt like he was eating ten pieces of poop for ever dung nugget Alyssa shoved into his mouth. He ate and ate and retched and ate some more, yet the pile just wasn't decreasing as fast as he wished. If that wasn't bad enough, the poop at the top of the pile happened to be the softest, it only got tougher to chew the further down into the pile he ate.

Not only the consistency changed but the flavour and smell change as well, in that they somehow only got worse. The lower into the pile he went, the longer that poop had spent forming in and moving through the Bunny's bowels. The large crap lumps became increasingly more tough and sticky, the harsh bitter, sour, rotten taste more mature and making it so that his tongue only had to deal with a harsher flavour the more he ate.

Although the volume of feces wasn't as much as what Annie had made him eat earlier, the sheer amount of "bite-sized" chunks that he had to thoroughly chew and swallow one after the other made it feel like there was even more poop being eaten this time. It simply didn't end and Alyssa didn't let up on feeding him her steaming crap balls one immediately after the other without pause.