Mister Popular (Filthy Valentines)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHLK-CHK~ "GRMMGHK~!" SCHK~

It certainly wasn't easier the second time, certainly not one bit. The taste that acted on his tongue as he forced the rest into his mouth was as though his tastebuds weren't already plastered in the disgusting bowel filth. The sticky slime covering the surface coated his already soiled tongue first before he began chewing and gagging, retching and biting into the clay-like pony butt ball.

"HRMGHK!" CHLK-CHK~

"Fufu~♥"

Said Pony maintained her distance from Tyson to where she could comfortably avoid the smell that was sending him crazy as he ate. She intently watched his teary face with the shape of his mouth changing in real time as he struggled to chew an unreasonable amount of her fresh, rancid waste. The sounds of her warm, sticky crap being repeatedly ground by his teeth as lumps and clumps moved around inside his mouth, the sound of his endless gagging from the taste that she didn't dare imagine. The fact that he was seriously currently eating what she just shat out a little while ago despite how much he clearly hated it. All of this was having an effect on Annie that was making blood rush to her lower body as she watched him choke down her waste while gently wagging her tail.

CHK-CHK~ "GHRMK~!" SCHLK~

Even though his altered body hardly grew tired, Tyson felt like his jaws were wearing out from how much he was chewing. For the better part of twenty minutes now he'd been forcing as much of Annie's poop into his mouth as he could with each bite and eating it as quickly as he could. Each dung ball of a horse apple was big enough that he had to bite off a half at a time just to get it to fit in his mouth. Every piece of the Equine's stiff, clay-like dung needed to be chewed thoroughly to get it down.

The inside of his mouth now thoroughly resembled the inside of the crapples he was forcing himself to consume. Varying shades of muddy, mossy green and slightly lighter green stained his gums and his once white teeth. Unswallowed clumps, nuggets and lumps of bowel-baked by-product was stuck to any surface where the poop reached, which was literally everywhere. The worst of all was naturally his tongue though.

CHRMK~ CHK-SCHK~

The muscle was literally caked in shit, every single sensitive tastebud now soaking in flavours no human should ever have to experience. The taste inside Annie's bowels itself was probably better than the taste in his mouth right now, and the same went for the smell as well. One would think that his nose would go blind to the smell after such prolonged, heavy exposure. Yet the opposite couldn't be more true, it was like the smell was only getting worse the more he ate. It stuck to his sinuses like Annie's slimy ass sauce was sticking to his tongue, it kept piling and piling up, making it so that he could smell ever last iota of the feces at any given point in time. Holding his breath was now no different from sniffing the scat up close, Tyson therefore spared himself the trouble and simply breathed normally as he ate, and ate, and ate.

"Take your time, there's plenty~♥"

SCHK~ "GRMMGHK!" CHK-CHKLK~

Tyson had most definitely never eaten so much of something at one time in his life before. Eventually the Human had cleared out all the steaming dung balls and now had the bitten off end of the steaming poop log hovering in front of his face. It was like he was on autopilot, all around his moving lips was muddy dark green muck that had collected from the untold pounds of Annie's poop he's shoved into his maw and swallowed down his gullet. Below the table, his belly was swollen to a concerning degree, as he continued to gag, his belly would heave and a sticky noise would be audible as all of the swallowed poop churned around in his packed stomach.

He could only taste and smell poop, his teary eyes had lost all that burning determination and now seemed to only contain a deranged focus as he stared vacantly at the thick and heavy scat log weighing down his fork. For a while now at his side, he would sometimes hear something thumping against the underside of the table, enough to vibrate his clenched hand resting on the surface. He paid it no mind though, all he knew was that he needed to eat, he needed to finish the massive platter of equine dung before he went crazy! So he bit into the thick log again as soon as the previous mouthful was swallowed down his throat!

SCHK~ "HRMGHK!"

The log especially had a fairly stiff exterior covered in deep cracks with a surface glossed in the Equine's butt slime. The stiff crap broke apart in his mouth every time he bit into it and small, slimy clumps wedged themselves below his lips and under his tongue as he chewed and chewed. Just the feeling of eating the poop was disgusting enough to make him hurl ten times, however as he was unable to vomit out the rancid dung anyway, Tyson simply powered through. Even as his face became caked in shitty slime, even as he kept biting into undigested corns and other flavour-packed elements of Annie's poop, he ate like it was an obsession. Really he was indeed trying to free himself from the results of his compulsive nature.

It was a truly hellish experience as he bit, chew and swallowed, bit, chewed, retched, gagged, choked and swallowed some more. The long thick log in the shape of a crooked heart and the flavour of the Equine's deep bowels gradually disappeared into his mouth and down his gummed up throat until finally there was one last piece left.

CHK-CHKLK~

With the soiled forked in one hand, Tyson clenched both fists and chewed the last bit of the log that had clearly been the part pinched off from Annie's shithole. The last leg was always the hardest for some reason, even with his belly swollen with such an unbelievable amount of steaming dung, he had to give it his all to chew the end of the log. His jaws raced and his bloated cheeks moved while tears ran down both eyes like they were in a race with each other. Finally, after what felt like he'd been eating shit all day,

"ULK~!" GLP~

The human swallowed the very last piece, letting it slide down his throat caked in shit and eventually reaching the massive lumpy amalgamation inside his swollen belly.

BRP~ "HWRGHK!"

All of the steaming waste inside of him formed a gas that now came up his throat and was regurgitated in a series of belches. It was like he was farting Annie's gas from his mouth! The taste and smell of his own burps was enough to knock someone out while even flies would probably steer clear of the smell!

However, at least it was finally over. Tyson himself couldn't believe that he'd actually managed to consume all of Annie's poop that had been packing the box to the brim! Others wouldn't have been able to believe it either if they didn't see the state of his belly that seemed like he was pregnant!

"You really ate it all! I knew you could do it!"

BRP~ "HRK! Ugh~!" URP~

The discombobulated human couldn't even answer as he struggled while gagging and belching shit gas. He felt so stuffed that he didn't want to move a single inch!

"Maybe we should do this more often. How about I feed you my poop from now on so that you don't have to keep bringing those lunches from the grocery store to work every day?"

"URHGHK?!"

Tyson almost fainted as he heard the excited Equine say something truly scary! There's no way that she actually meant that, right?! The human had already developed a trauma for the Equine's butt that he often secretly glanced at, he certainly didn't want to be near anything that came out of it from now on!

"Oh, lunch is almost over. I'll talk to you later Ty!"

Like a hyper busy-body, Annie proceeded to take up the emptied box that only had nasty shit smears remaining. She then got up from her seat and revealed the thing she had hiding below there all the while.

"Oops, hehe."

Tyson's eyes opened wide as it became immediately clear what had been thumping against the underside of the table. This was the first time he was actually seeing her massive horsecock and it was fully engorged and throbbing like crazy as it hung out of her skirt. Just like her hair, it was black, it's shape thick and round like the trunk of a tree while thick veins pulsated near the inside of her skirt where he imagined her sheath and big black balls were still barely hidden.

"We'll save that for another time. By the way, I'm having barbeque later, so look forward to tomorrow~!"

"W-wait, we gotta talk about the BRP~, GRGHK! The URP~."

"See you later Tyson!"

Without waiting for him to talk properly without gagging, Annie simply held down her throbbing, meaty shaft and hurried away towards the direction of the washrooms. Tyson could only watch her going away as he lay his head on the table where the smell of shit was still strongly lingering. No actually that was his own breath.

BRP~ "HRK! UGH!"

Pounds of equine poop digested in his belly as the young man seriously wondered if he'd be able to deny her the next time if she seriously came at him to eat her poop again. Though the fact that he was still wrestling with it in his mind probably already indicated what the answer was going to be...

BRP~

"Guh!"

... at least... at least she was having barbeque...

***

"FTEW! PTU!"

His grunting voice sounded again as he spat out the tap water for the umpteenth time. At first the water came out muddy green but gradually after gargling and gargling and gargling, Tyson was finally able to get the taste out of his mouth to an acceptable degree. The young man really had to envy those who had a stronger reaction when becoming altered, it had taken him a fair while before his bloated belly had finally shrunk, finally all of that poop had been absorbed.

Initially he had taken the risk to sneak into the men's toilet and had planned to try vomiting it out, however it really had proven difficult and all he could do was let his body break it down on its own. It really didn't feel good to know that all that his body had absorbed so much actual shit, however the human had bigger problems as it didn't seem like this would be the last time. Tyson finally calmed down after he'd managed to wash the taste out, the stench in his nose was still a real bother though.

At least he hadn't gotten any on his work clothes. Though it really sucked that he was away from his station for so long just to digest all that poop, his lunch had already ended and he should have been back to work nearly ten minutes ago. He'd been anticipating this day for a while, however it was admittedly off to a pretty terrible start so far.

"Haaaah~"

His breath still stunk a bit, making him regret sighing as he made his way out of the men's room. Whatever problems he had to deal with now would have to be resolved in due time, for now he really needed to get to work. And he really was prepared to do just that, before a voice suddenly called out to him.

"Hey Ty!"

"?"

Turning around, he was greeted by yet another familiar face. She had a short stature, even shorter than he was, which is rare for an anthro. But for her it made sense. Fuzzy black fur covered her frame, inclusive of her feet that were decently large in comparison to her short legs. Short as they may seem though, her legs were full and meaty, containing all the curves and contours in her plump calves and thick thighs that would attract one's attention. Similar to Annie, she had curvy hips proportional to her small body, her chest area was pretty modest though. But maybe one could still see some cleavage if they could look past her head that was slightly large for her frame. From her head that reached up to Tyson's chest was a pair of large ears sticking upright that made her height actually seem even greater than the human's. Below her tall standing bunny ears was her face that was more adorable than sensual, complete with large blue eyes and a pink nose contrasting her mostly black fur with small white patterns here and there. She was Alyssa, the Bunny anthro that worked in the same department as Tyson, and another one of the few the human was expecting to be approached by today.

"Mrghf~!"

One bad experience caused him to stifle a gag as he thought back to what happened with the first "approach", and sure enough, there was a heart shaped box on the Bunny girl's hand as well!

"A-Alyssa, what's up?"

He tried to act nonchalant but failed miserably as a bad feeling started crawling up his back and made his belly churn. Surely the same thing wasn't going to happen again right?! While the human was growing nervous, Alyssa was looking around before she suddenly grabbed his hand with her soft paw!

"Let's go somewhere a little more private~♥"

"Uh-!"

Tyson was then carried off somewhere, somewhere very near in fact, towards the washrooms that he'd just left to be precise! As the bad feeling got worse, the human was brough past the male washroom over to the female washroom instead! The smell of a place he had never been to before filled Tyson's nose as he was dragged inside. The human that was dazed with disbelief at what was happening was then brought right into the stall at the very end of the lane.

"Wait, Alyssa-."

"Shhhhhh~♪"

The Bunny shushed him as she had him sit on the toilet with the lid closed. This was a large toilet unit clearly meant for bigger anthros, Tyson sat nervously on the smooth seat as the Bunny listened with her large upturned ears for a short moment before suddenly smiling.

"Alright, coast's clear."

"Alyssa, we really should get back to work."

"Don't worry, this won't take long."

After saying that, the Bunny brough the box in front of her and presented it to the worried human. It was almost a complete replica of the dreaded box from a little while ago, the box that he'd probably be having nightmares of tonight. If there was one difference, it was that Annie's box had clearly been bigger.

"So Tyty, wanna be my valentine?"

"Uh..."

He really didn't know how to react to this happening again, Tyson absentminded took the box that the Bunny handed to him.

"?"

That was when he found something unusual. This box, it was really light, as though there was nothing in it! Immediately he felt a sense of relief. Right, there was no way he'd have two anthros suddenly try to make him eat their poop out of nowhere one directly after the other! Annie definitely had to be a special case, more than likely, the empty box Alyssa handed him was only a prop to convey her Valentine's wishes. Now that was something that he could definitely accept!

"S-sure, I'd love to be your Valentine."

His answer was therefore a positive one that disregarded all the trauma he'd built up just now. Man did it feel good for something normal to happen today! Alyssa definitely seemed happy with his response too.

"Great! Open the box then."

"Uh, okay?"

He was pretty sure there was nothing in it though? Or was it some kind of really light and fluffy chocolate? Nope, there really was nothing inside like he'd thought.

"Hold still."

"Huh?"

That was when Alyssa did something completely unexpected. First she got close to him, really close, then she took it a step further and began climbing up, not on the toilet seat but on Tyson himself! Tyson was completely lost for words as the he spread his arms open instinctively, allowing the Bunny girl to get on top of him with her bent knees on his thighs while she grabbed onto his shoulders. Thankfully she was on the lighter side because of her size, however that didn't make the situation any less awkward as now they were so close that he could feel her breath against his face.

Her icy blue eyes were mesmerizing staring into his, her weight and warmth had the human feeling some type of way that he completely forgot about his trauma from just now. Even as Alyssa took his free hand and began guiding it behind her, he simply looked at her dazedly not realizing what was going on. He only came to his senses a bit when he felt his hand grip onto something, plump, soft, warm and furry. That was definitely her ass below her skirt! At that moment, one thought sprung up in Tyson's head; he was finally about to lose his virginity! The young twenty year old had been looking forward to getting lucky today, but he didn't think that he would be getting THIS lucky, and not while on the job!

"Go ahead and pull my panties aside."

"Uh, uhuh~"

The human dutifully followed instructions of the Bunny that was older than him by a year. He gripped the soft fabric of her underwear and shifted it aside, revealing below her skirt not only her lady parts above her cock and balls, but her little pink pucker as well. Though he couldn't see it with his eyes currently locked on the Bunny's face like a pet awaiting further instructions.

"Hehe, your cute. Now bring the box around~♪"

Again his other arm moved as she spoke to him in a sultry tone. Tyson really should have figured out what was going on by now, especially considering what had happened this morning. However the young virgin was so ready to tame some bunny tail that it was the only thing filling his mind at the moment, even as he positioned the empty "chocolate" box directly below Alyssa's butt where her tail was raised and his other hand was pulling her panties out of the way of her bright pink butthole. The human was a lot more focussed on her plump, all natural bunny ass meat that he could feel on his hand rather than her pink hole. Said butthole soon began twitching as the Bunny held onto his shoulders and looked him in the face.

BB-B-BRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTRRRRRR~

"?!"

"Aaaahhh~♪"

Finally he was awoken from his horny trance when a loud, raspy fart noise was heard right before the Bunny let out a big sigh! Tyson doubted his ears, there was no way that Alyssa just fart right on top of him right? However, what was undeniable was the cloud of mossy, greenish brown fumes that manifested behind the Bunny. Tyson watched this murky cloud with wide eyes as it started drifting towards his face! Part of him still wanted to deny that he was indeed seeing what he was seeing, however the reality become undeniable soon enough.

"URGHK?!"

The murky gas soon reached the human's face, bringing with it a wave of warmth and a horrific smell! It was a smell like rotten vegetables blended into a smoothie with curdled milk months past expiry, the thick stench rushed into his nostrils as he was too flabbergasted to hold his breath. Tyson retched violently on the smell that was almost as bad as that of Annie's shit he'd been made to eat just a while ago!

"Hehe, that was a pretty ripe one huh?"

"GRK!"

As the human retched and gagged, Alyssa was smiling like it was funny while using one hand to pinch her nose and squint her eyes. If she found that the smell of her own fart was so bad, then why would she let it rip like that right in the young man's presence?!

Actually, it was obvious why. Tyson had tried to deny what was happening for too long but now there was no denying it as the insane stench ravaged his nose. For within the rotten smell of the Bunny's hot gas was an unmistakable hint of something even worse, it was a particular smell that he'd come to learn so thoroughly in the incident just now.

"Mnn~"

KRRKKLLKL~

Sure enough, a different sound filled the human's ears, it wasn't a particularly loud and boisterous sound like the fart from just now, however it was a sound that forebode a terrible outcome. Alyssa had both hands back on the human's shoulders as she lightly stained while seductively biting her lower lip with her pristine front teeth. The sound was coming from the same place as where the fart had just now, the Bunny's round butt positioned right over where the young man was holding the empty box!

PLOP~ KRLK-K-K~

And soon enough, the box was no longer empty. It began as Tyson felt the impact of something falling into the box and perfectly sticking the landing.