Mister Popular (Filthy Valentines)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you very much ma'am."

The human was happy to receive the praise, however the Bovine clearly wasn't finished.

"Well, not just as an employee, but I think that you're a great young man. The type that would easily catch any woman's eye, including mine."

"Uh, uhm."

Well this definitely wasn't what he was expecting, things quickly turned awkward as the young human had no idea how to respond to the Heifer.

"Speaking of which, today is Valentine's Day right?"

As soon as he heard those words, Tyson's heart sank as a bad feeling welled up inside of him. Without minding that the human had stopped talking and sat there almost frozen, the Bovine continued.

"Actually, I was thinking to ask you if you'd be my valentine. I didn't really have time to prepare my 'chocolates' because of work, but I can still give it to you now. You'll accept it, won't you?"

To describe what Tyson was currently experiencing would be a disrespect to people with actual PTSD, however the young man couldn't help but feel that his trauma was valid as he found such a dilemma staring him in the face yet again! Before it was Annie who he thought may have been interested in him. Then came the Bunny who was clearly interested at least in a sexual manner. The human was unable to deny either of them, now that it was his actual boss sitting in front of him with clearly the same motive,

"I'd... love to be your Valentine, and... accept your... chocolate."

It was now long established that the young man's compulsion was undeniably a curse.

***

"Are you comfortable?"

"Y-yes ma'am."

A shaky answer was given by the young man as he looked up at the large mass hovering over him. The back of Tyson's head rest on the seat of Tricia's chair that was still warm from her butt that was planted in it just a minute ago. Said ass was now over the human's face, and it was here that he could finally fathom the true scale of a fully grown bovine anthro's butt! Her cheeks that had been stripped naked were absolutely massive, like a pair of large brown beach balls squashed together in the shape of the biggest ass he'd ever seen in fiction or reality!

A dense musk of Bovine butt and sweaty cow balls enveloped the area between the seat where the frightened human's head lay below Tricia's ass, the She-beast's naked balls also hovered over him in view and revealed themselves to be just as unreasonably large as her butt was. No wonder the scent was so strong if this was the conditions that her seat usually suffered under. And now unfortunately, he was about to get a first-hand feel of what the massive Cow's seat usually went through, and a whole lot more.

"Make sure to keep your mouth open now."

Tricia instructed before reaching back and spreading her own massive ass mounds. Just like her balls, the inside of her crack was a black colour, this included her lips of her large pussy, as well as the fat donut of a butthole below her short tail! Soon after the Bovine spread her ass, the young man's heart started beating rapidly as Tricia's steaming crack started descending towards his face! The musk fogging his airways got stronger as she slowly sat and brought her butt down, every single instinct inside Tyson was screaming to escape the current predicament, move to a faraway place and find different employment! However as always, all of this was completely shut down by the human's compulsive nature that he now knew had really been haunting all these years instead of making his life better! Despite how badly he wanted to move, Tyson remained rooted in place with his head on the Bovine's seat all the way until her fat ass fell upon him!

PLAP!

"MNNNFFF~!"

"Oh, haha, your head is so small that I wondered if I really sat on you for a second there."

The Bovine giggled to herself as her ass settled into the large seat, however there was no way Tyson could hear her right now.

Complete and total darkness and the absence of outside sound, that was what the young man experience as soon as his face was smothered, literally buried in the Bovine's ass meat! Tricia's spread ass crack completely swallowed the human's face as soon as she sat down, to the point that his open mouth and the rest of his face for that matter was smashed to her wrinkled donut hole right from the get-go!

"RGHMF! HRK!"

Not only was her anus large enough to almost completely cover his face but the smell filling his face was insane! Just Tricia's asshole smelt almost as bad as a fresh fart from any of the other anthro's, Tyson's regret was immediate and fierce as he realized that this was going to be even worse that he'd dreaded!

But what could he do? Even his screams were half blocked off by the large Beast's anus while the rest was lost in the abyss of her deep ass crack! Butt flesh surrounded him from all sides while tightly smothering his face, trapping him in a warm, moist oven with the only 'air' available to him being saturated in the stench of ass sweat and potent musk. He couldn't even move, his upper body was completely pinned while his belly was even weighed down by Tricia's massive and heavy balls! Even his arms were pinned below pounds of Bovine butt with his hands being the only parts free to move around, he was truly trapped in every sense of the word. However the true atrocities of his prison sentence were just about to come.

GRGRGRKL~

"?!!"

A deep, guttural rumble like an earthquake filled the human's muffled ears, and Tyson was genuinely astonished to realize that it was his boss's gut making such a sound! Then something truly scare happened, his eyes went wide as he felt the anus against his mouth begin to twitch, and then begin to open! His open mouth had been perfectly centred on the Bovine's large hole while the sheer weight of her that was barely enough for his altered self to handle meant that he couldn't even close his mouth if he wanted to. The strong connection made it so that as Tricia's butthole opened out from the centre, his altered jaws as well were forced to spread, making his mouth open insanely wide right below where Tricia's butthole bloomed opened!

KKKKK-K-KKRRRRRRPPPPPRRRRRRRRK-K-KKRRRRR~

"UHK-!!"

And before he could even scream, a thunderous noise accompanied a flood of diabolical butt wind propelling from the Cow's gaping anus and right into his forced open maw! The human's mouth was filled in an instant, his throat following right after as his neck bulged from the sweltering shit steam. The barrage of gas went straight down his gullet, past where the Bovine's balls were resting on his chest and caused his stomach to swell in a matter of seconds!

P-P-P-PPPPPRRRRRRRRR-KKKKKRRPPPPP-P-P~

"Phew, excuse me."

Tricia breathed a sigh as her asshole squeezed shut after only three seconds. However, while this these seconds seemed short for her, it meant a lot more to the human that was forced to swallow her hot fart straight from her hole!

"GREEGHK! GGRRKK!"

The sound of gagging was so loud and intense that the Bovine could hear it emanating from her ass even if she couldn't feel him going off against her naked shithole. Tyson felt like he'd just swallowed the contents of a biological weapon, it was so hot and thick coming out that he wondered if there was any moisture left in his throat afterwards! The taste was vile, no, it was beyond vile, it tasted even worse, just the taste of the gas was worse than that of Alyssa's poop that he'd eaten most recently. It was rotten to the point where it felt like he would vomit despite being altered!

"KKHHRWGHK!"

And it was hot, unbelievably so. It felt like the swollen inside of his stomach was at war with some of the spiciest food he'd even eaten! His chest felt warm and his throat and mouth were even worse off. It was like he'd just sipped from the mouth of a boiling kettle except that the gas was dry. And the smell, oh God the smell! This was the first time today that the human wished desperately to pass out! His nose was on fire, not from the heat of the gas but mainly from the stench that was like snorting fresh cow dung straight from a bovine's ass! The human was in complete disbelief that a fart could taste and stink this incredibly bad!

GRGRGRKL~

"HURK?!"

In fact, he almost had a heart attack when he heard another concerning sound from the Cow's gut when he was still dealing with the fart that made him want to die.

"Oof, here it comes. I haven't gone in almost two days so there's gonna be a lot. I'll try to let it out slow so that you can manage, alright?"

The Bovine wasn't sure that the struggling human could hear her or not, however it didn't really matter. He would most likely hear the next part anyway.

K-KRLK-K-K~

"?!!"

It started with a loud crackling noise, one that immediately grabbed Tyson's attention even as he was still struggling from the fart. And while the human was struggling to believe that the sound he was hearing was real, the Bovine's anus once again began blooming in his mouth as though to say that it was!

KRRKKLLKL~

"GRMF! HUK-GRM~!"

Indescribably panic set in as Tyson began kicking his feet! The human even screamed as loud as he could, however his scream was completely lost in the opening tunnel that was Tricia's gaping anus, the sound waves only futilely dissipated against the thick solid mass gradually approaching Tyson's forced open mouth with large crackling sounds! The Bovine's anus slowly opened wider and wider, forcing the human's mouth to open wide along with it and Tyson was unable to stop it from happening!

KRLK-K-K~ SHFWP-P~

"HRRRRGHKK~!"

The human soon felt a warmth approaching his mouth as he began to retch violently on the taste beginning to tickle his tastebuds just from the approaching mass' mere presence! He continued to scream and kick to no avail, his boss on top of him gradually relaxing her bowls without stopping until finally,

KLLKL~ SCHLK-SCHK~

"MRMN?!"

The human's voice instantly got a few levels weaker as a large hot mass suddenly forced its way into his open mouth! It was insanely hot, bulbous and lumpy, thick and stiff, the moment it entered his mouth, an intense taste of shit like Tyson had never experienced before exploded on his tongue that had no choice but to contact the great mass of steaming cow dung! The taste was revolting like he couldn't believe, Tyson thought that Alyssa of Annie's poop tasted bad but neither of the two's could compare to the all-natural cow poop currently being forced into his mouth! The human was literally choked for sound as his mind became overwhelmed!

KRRKKLLKL~ SCHLK-SCHK~ K-KRLK-K-K~

Unfortunately, it didn't stop there! The poop entered his mouth and kept going, unstoppable in its path! His tongue was pushed aside like it was nothing, his jaws opened even wider as the girthy mass squirmed deep into his maw and reached the back of his throat in an instant.

KRLK-FFRRPKLLKL-K-K~

"KHK-! GK-!"

Then came actually choking noises to replace the sound of his muted voice as the human's throat was forced open with almost no resistance whatsoever! His uvula was squashed as the hot mass started entering his gullet with the same noise as it made continuously coming out of the Bovine's colon! If one could see beyond all the layers and layers of doughy Bovine ass meat, they would be able to see Tyson with his twitching eyes open wide and his mouth open many times wider as a massive bulge began going down his neck!

K-KRLK-K-K~ SCHLK-SCHK~ FRPKL-KLK~

"KUK-!"

"Mmnn~"

The large Heifer didn't even push, she simply allowed her stuffed bowels to relax yet the effect was so extreme. No longer could a sound be heard from Tyson except for stifled choking. His feet that was one of the only parts of his still visible had gone rigid, not even kicking in protest like before. The fingers of his hands were now curled up and stiff, his digits trembling in tune with the soft crackling sound of his throat welcoming the product of the massive Bovine's massive bowels.

The lumpy, sticky surface of the absurdly thick poop log rubbed harshly against his tongue as it moved past towards his throat, ensuring that the taste of the poop was forced onto his tastebuds with each inch that came out of Tricia's rectum and dug deep into his gullet. It was like a fully grown reticulated python forcing its way down his gullet, the walls of his throat were thoroughly rubbed while the fit was so tight that the bumpiness of the log could be seen in the bulge of his neck travelling downwards into him.

The log itself was so hot that it having been cooked in the Bovine's bowels seemed like an apt description as it was now served to him fresh and by force.

KKLLKL~ SCHLK-SCHK~ "K-! KLK-!" K-KRLK-K-KRKL~

Contrary to Tyson's state, Tricia's expression was the definition of relief as she simply pooped in a relaxed manner. The hot sticky dung simply slid out of her anus as the Cow let her head tilt up with closed eyes and a soothed smile on her face. Even if it was only a little bit at a time, it felt good to let out the poop that had been baking inside of her for more than a day. But while it seemed like a little to the Bovine, the struggling human felt like it just never ended.

Inches quickly turned into feet as the lumpy head of the insanely thick log was already causing the human's belly to bulge as it curled up inside of him. The hot poop seemed to flow endlessly out of the Bovine's rectum, her hole remaining open over his constantly packed mouth and feeding the waste to him in one long solid piece. For what felt like hours, the young man literally choked, not even able to gag on the putrid dung snaking deep into him. His belly swelled and swelled as shit coiled up inside, the hot feces warming up his belly greatly while his throat was starting to feel like the sleeve of a cooked sausage.

"UHK-!" PRKKLLKL~ K-KRLK-K-K~ "KHK-!" SCHLK-SCHK~

It seemed to never end. Rather than Tyson swallowing her poop, it was more like he was but an inanimate sack attacked below the bovine's butt that she simply relaxed her bowels and shat into. His belly kept growing and growing with steaming waste that never seemed to break off while hers didn't seem to shrink one bit. The end of the log at the bottom of the coil inside his swollen belly was still connected to the log that still seemed firmly crammed deep into the Bovine's bowels. For minutes on end, the sickening crackling and sticky squelching noises continued to emanate from the large Heifer's gargantuan behind with the muted sound of choking accompanying. It quickly reached a point where Tyson had already swallowed more shit than Annie and Alyssa's put together, and still it kept going. His crammed belly continued to swell and swell with the continued crackling and choking noises. He remained unmoving and twitching below Tricia with his belly eventually swelling so big as to lift up the Bovine's large, packed balls. Finally when his belly was even bigger than her pair of gargantuan gonads,

FFFFFKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRPP-P-PPPRRTTTTTT~

"Ahhh, oh my."

Steaming shit vapour sputtered into the human's mouth right as the long-lost end of the massive scat log was pushed out of the Bovine's colon and into Tyson's maw! This gas however had nowhere to go as the human's mouth was packed so fully with poop, instead it forcefully bloated his cheeks and formed a fart-filled cushioning effect inside the Bovine's abyssal ass crack!

"Phew, feels good to finally let some of that out~♥"

The Bovine exclaimed while fanning her face even though she wasn't hot. Her bowels now felt a bit less stuffed with poop after such a decent release. She would release some more of what was filling her right now if she thought the human could take it, however, it was infinitely clear that he most definitely could not.

"UHK-!" SCHLK-SCHK~ "K-!"

Tyson now realised that the feeling up fullness he'd felt after consuming Annie's and them Alyssa's poop was a joke compared to what he was feeling now. The human's body lay limp below the towering Bovine his form simply weighed down too heavily to muster any meaningful energy. His belly was unbelievably swollen and felt like a tightly packed, round hot pocket as it held the Cow's steaming dung load through some kind of miracle. And that wasn't even the only part of him that was stuffed. The human continued to make muted choking noises as the tail end of the log was still literally bulging his neck with the pinched off end standing in his mouth like girthy tower of crap surrounded by dark, murky shit vapour that stunk of fermented sewerage from a barn!

SCHLK~ "HK-!" SCKLK~

It was crazy, the human had started today anticipating receiving chocolates from a couple of the anthros he was interested in. Instead, in less that twenty-four hours he'd been firmly reduced to a human toilet and now just a straight up shit sack trapped under his boss's giant ass! It was questionable if he was still even considered human, sitting here with more pounds of steaming cow anthro feces inside of him than what the toilet he'd been sitting on earlier could probably manage! His sense of taste was completely dominated by the unbelievable rancid taste of Tricia's fresh hot cow dung. His sense of smell was still miraculously going strong and causing his mind to be overwhelmed by the ungodly stench as though his nose were filled with physical poop!

So much had gone wrong today and the young human simply couldn't understand how he'd gotten here!

"UHK-!" SCHKLK~

"Hmm, based on how long it's taking you to digest, it'd probably take about two hours for me to finish pooping."

The Bovine contemplated as she looked at the time. What she'd shat out so far was only part of her movement, it'd take multiple more releases like that until she was truly empty. And of course, she intended to do her business in the human's mouth all the way down to the end, even if she had to wait for him to digest what she put inside him each time. But time was something they had plenty of, after all he had agreed to keep her company while she got her work done and emptying her stuffed bowels certainly did take some work.

"Maybe tomorrow we'll try having you catch my poop from the early morning, that way if I have to go again in the evening, it won't be too much."

Like the other two anthros before her, the Bovine made the casual assumption that the human would be feasting on her feces regularly from now on. The whole concept of this being but a twisted Valentine's Day occurrence had already been removed from the equation. But why would they assume that Tyson would agree to be their poop eater from now on? Probably for the same reason that they had managed to get him to eat their poop in the first place.

K-K-KKKKRRRFFFFPPPRRRRRKKK-K-K-KRRR~

"UK-!"

"Pardon me."

The Bovine casually caused the inside of the human's mouth to inflate with another "small" fart right after his cheeks had finally deflated from the last one. As she took in the soft sounds of him choking below her ass while her poop stickily moved around in his packed belly, Tricia got to work, she could get a decent amount of work done in the two hours it would take to dump the rest of her steaming dung down his small throat.

"Hmm, maybe you can help me relieve these too. Should I just assign you under my desk full time?"

The Cow pat her balls as she spoke. Just like her bowels, her massive orbs tended to get rather backed up as well. Since he was now helping her with one problem, might has well assign him below her desk full time, she figured.

KRLK "KLK-!" SCHK~

Thus was the start of the human's next two hours to be spent trapped under the large Cow, patiently waiting for her to feed him the rest of her hot poop. He hadn't even heard the Bovine casually reworking his whole position at the company to suit her needs. Coupled with Annie's and Alyssa's intention, it could be seen that his time at the job would be VERY different from this day on. The day of love and chocolate that he'd been looking forward too so long had turned out even more special than he'd hoped. At least in terms of "chocolate", he'd certainly gotten more than his fair share, a small sample of what was to come.