Mistletoe and Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've only one more question before I let this topic rest," Mom remarked after we had discussed things for about an hour or so. "How did you two know you are in love? I've never felt that way for uncle Mike, but I still loved him dearly until the day he died."

"I don't know, Mom," Bobbie answered first. "I think I've been in love with Fred for a long time, but I only realized it after I moved out last year. For weeks, I felt physical pain, and I was only happy when I was back home with you, and around him again. When I saw you two dancing together after we decorated the house, I was so jealous, I could have kicked you, Mom, just because you held the man I wanted to hold so badly. Does that make any sense?"

Mom didn't answer. She had a puzzled look on her face. I could see her trying to process her daughter's words.

"I'm pretty much the same, Mom," I continued. "For a long time, I was only really happy when I was around Bobbie. I've had a good few girlfriends, as you know, but with none of them I felt what I felt when I was around Bobbie, and when she moved out last year, I was as devastated as she. Of course, I knew that loving my sister was not right, so I embarked on a quest: I wanted to find love with someone else. Last year I dated virtually every girl that was interested in going out with me, but I did not fall in love with any of them. I flunked the year, though because I neglected studying so much."

Bobbie listened attentively as I spoke. When I was finished, she took my hand, looked at me and squeezed it lightly.

"I didn't realize any of that, Fred. I'm sorry, you had to go through all this." My sister looked at me and continued, "After being home again, and being around you last week, I realized that I needed to do something. I needed to know. For my own sake and for yours. Of course, I noticed how you were looking at me, and not in a way a brother would look at his sister, too. So, I kissed you under the mistletoe on Christmas Eve. I was so happy when you kissed me back, I could have cried."

My sister's eyes welled up. It was my turn to squeeze Bobbie's hand. I didn't care about Mom or Harold. At this stage, they were mere onlookers as we confessed our love for each other.

"Yeah, at first, I was confused. I hadn't expected that kiss, at least not one like that, but it made everything I felt fall into place. When you kissed me that day, I knew that I love you, Bobbie."

"I love you, too, Fred."

Harold let out a little cough. All of this must have been more than a little surreal for Mom and him.

"See, Helen, that's what I assumed. Your kids are in love," he said, a little timidly, holding Mom's hand.

"I didn't expect this. I didn't expect any of this," Mom said, still with the same puzzled look on her face. "I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Did I do anything wrong? Is this because of something I did?"

"No, Mom!" Bobbie and I said at the same time.

"This is between Fred and me, Mom," Bobbie continued, "Everything is good. Heck, I am much better than good. I haven't been this happy in years, and I'm sure, Fred is the same. I love him and he loves me. We just don't love each other like brothers and sisters normally do." She smiled and went up to Mom to give her a long hug.

"I love you, too, Mom. For the last two days I feared I had lost you forever. I hope I haven't." Bobbie said, tears in her voice. "I'm sorry to have hurt you so much."

The ice was finally broken, and for the next ten or fifteen minutes we all reassured each other of our love. When it got too much, Harold suggested to go for a walk.

Mom and Bobbie walked ahead, chatting and joking. It was amazing.

I stayed back with Harold.

"I'm not sure if you are fully aware, but I think you have saved our family today, Harold. I don't think I, or Bobbie, will ever be able to pay you back," I said, as we were both struggling to keep up with the women's pace. "Thank you for helping us sort this out. You've probably given us one of the best Christmas presents ever."

"No need to thank me or pay me back, Fred. I've always believed in family, and that's what family does, be there for each other, isn't it?"

"It is, Harold," I said. He was right, of course. Nothing else needed to be added.

When we returned to the cabin, night had started to fall, and Harold suggested we should take it easy and not try and rush home today. The drive home would be much safer in the morning.

I went out to the car and got the provisions Bobbie and I had bought earlier, and Harold went and got the food Mom and he had brought, Turkey and all trimmings that were left over from our Christmas dinner that had been cancelled so abruptly.

It was delightful. With all the food on the table, it felt like Christmas all over again. The fire was crackling and the wine was flowing. I think I've never tasted better turkey before.

We sat together for a long while after dinner, chatting about this and that and nothing in particular, and as time progressed, we found our family rhythm again. It was a new rhythm, but we were a new family, too.

We weren't a mother and two kids any longer. Our family now consisted of two very happy couples, although, apart from relatively openly holding hands, all of us were still a little reluctant to show our affection in front of each other.

At the end of the night, Mom got up and announced she'd retire. Bobbie showed her and Harold their room.

When she returned, she sat on my lap, put her arms around my shoulder and kissed me long and deep.

"I have been dying to do this for hours, Fred. I'm so happy things are finally getting back to normal. Harold is a true saint."

"I've already thanked him, Bobbie. Do you know what he said in response? He said there was no need to thank him, that's what family did. Isn't that sweet?"

"It is, Fred. Very sweet."

"I think I'm happy that Mom has finally found her partner."

"So am I. I felt sorry for her the last few years, thinking she was all alone. I wonder when the two started dating?"

"I've no idea, Bobbie. But they look very comfortable around each other. I think they really are in love."

"Ssh, Fred, listen!"

We were quiet for a moment, and there was no doubt. Mom and Harold were at least as much in love as Bobbie and I. The noises coming from their room did not leave much to the imagination.

I scooped Bobbie up, and carried her to our room. She let out a little squeal, and held on tight to my neck when her feet left the floor. Back in our room, I carefully laid her down on the bed and slid in beside her.

We undressed each other slowly, taking our time to explore each other's bodies.

When we were both naked, Bobbie spread her legs and said quietly, "Fuck me, Fred! Fuck me like Harold is fucking Mom."

After confessing our love this afternoon, it was time to celebrate our feelings for each other. I wanted this to be slow, tender, passionate love-making. We could fuck again another time.

"Ssh, baby." I kissed her again. "I'm not going to fuck you tonight. We can fuck again some other time." I kissed my sister tenderly. "Tonight, I want to make love to you."

I climbed between my sister's legs, placed my hard cock at her swollen entrance and let it slide inside her hairy cunt, slowly opening her tunnel. We were gentle as we made love, rocking our bodies against each other, kissing and caressing our bodies, slowly building up our excitement to a sweet and very satisfying orgasm.

--

We were all up early the following morning. Bobbie suggested to stop at the country diner for breakfast, and we all agreed.

Over the excellent food, Harold invited us to his New Year's Eve party again, and, of course, we accepted. Bobbie was excited. She was looking forward to showing off her new pearl necklace.

I was excited, too. I was certain that Harold would announce their engagement at his party, and I was ready to ask Bobbie to marry me, too. She had pointed out the rings she liked after our Christmas dinner, and I had secretly placed an order with the jewellery shop.

I knew Bobbie and I could never legally be husband and wife, but I didn't care about the certificate. For me it was all about sowing my commitment to stay with her for the rest of our lives. If things went the way I hoped they would go, I would be attending the party at the side of my lovely new wife.

Harold had another announcement to make. He and Mom had decided she would move in with him in the New Year, and our family home would be available for Bobbie and me to live in, if we wanted to. Should we decide not to live there, they would be willing to sell the house and split the proceeds in three.

I for one did not have any intentions to move out of the house any time soon. It would be up to Bobbie to decide if she was willing to take up commuting to work, instead of living in her apartment in town. She didn't need much convincing. She did not have any intentions to live apart from me, and her apartment was definitely too small for both of us.

The matter was settled quickly. Mom would be moving out of the house in the New Year, and Bobbie would be moving back in.

The next couple of days were quiet in our house. Bobbie had gone back to her apartment to pack up her things to move back, and Mom was busy packing her things, getting ready to move out.

The only person with nothing to do was I, and so I used the time to visit the jewellery shop and pay for the rings. I even got them engraved, 'Bobbie & Fred'.

I paid extra to fast-track the order, too. I needed the rings to be ready in a couple of days, if I wanted to carry through with my plan.

The rings were ready on the 30th, and I went back into town to collect them. On the way back, I picked up Bobbie and her things at her apartment. My car was loaded to the top, but I'd have to make another trip tomorrow to get the last of her things.

I smiled all the way back to the house, thinking about the little packet in my pocket and my sister's reaction when I'd put the ring on her finger the following day.

"What are you smiling about, Fred? Are you keeping secrets," Bobbie asked me, when she noticed my ridiculously happy face.

"Oh, nothing, really. I'm just happy you're coming back, Sis. I've missed you terribly over the last few days."

When we arrived at the house, Mom was already gone, the boxes with her most important personal things neatly stacked in the Garage. They would be picked up by the removal company next week, together with some more of her things that she didn't want to pack herself. All of the furniture would stay here.

From now on, Bobbie and I had the house to ourselves.

The first thing we did was change the sheets on Mom's bed. We would sleep in the master bedroom from now on. We also made sure we had everything we needed in the master bathroom.

Once all the preparations for the night were made, we went out for dinner.

"I'm really looking forward to living with you again, Fred," my sister said when we sat down at the table of our favorite Italian restaurant.

"Me, too. It will be strange having the house to ourselves without Mom, though."

"We'll get used to it, soon. I've got some ideas to redecorate already. What do you think if we painted the bedroom first. I presume it will be the room we're going to use most?"

We discussed our plans over dinner. I hadn't thought as much about redecorating the hose as Bobbie had, and so I mostly listened to her plans. I would turn my old room into a study. That way I could spend time at home to prepare for my college exams.

We enjoyed the meal. The food at the restaurant was reliably good, and the atmosphere was relaxed. Just what I needed to carry out my plan.

As our meal came to an end, I had butterflies in my stomach. In fact, I was outright nervous, even though I knew that this would go as planned. After what was said yesterday, there was no doubt, my sister would agree with everything I was about to say and do.

I ordered a glass of Champagne for each of us with dessert, and Bobbie gave me her 'I don't quite get it' look. As soon as the dessert and the drinks arrived, I got up from my seat and pulled the little box with the rings from my pocket.

When she saw the box and realized what was about to happen, Bobbie's eyes widened. I was ready to die, but as this was not an option, I got down on one knee and looked Bobbie deeply in the eyes.

"I didn't have to think very hard about this, Bobbie. When you pointed out the two rings in the window of this jewellery shop on Christmas night, I knew that our lives were about to take a dramatic turn. I knew there was nothing I wanted more, than to be with you for the rest of my life, and when you explained that we didn't have to get legally wed to wear wedding rings, everything became crystal clear to me."

I cleared my throat.

"Roberta Jane, I love you more than life itself and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Do you want to take me as your husband, and spend the rest of your life as my wife with me?"

After I popped the question, Bobbie was silent. I could see her eyes well up, before her face began to beam with happiness and pride.

"Yes," she whispered, and pulled me up in a tight hug. I could feel the wetness from her tears on her cheeks. "Yes, I do. In fact, there is nothing I would like more, than to spend the rest of my life with you, Frederick Michael."

She held out her left hand and I put my ring on her hand. Then I held out my hand and she put her ring on mine. We kissed briefly, before we sat down again.

"You're crazy, Fred." I've never seen a bigger smile on my sister's face.

I took my glass and toasted her. "To you, my lovely wife."

She took hers and toasted me. "To you, my lovely husband."

"Thank you for marrying me, Bobbie. I know we'll never have a legal ceremony, but I don't care about that. I only care about you, about us. That's all that matters."

"I can't believe we're married quicker than Harold and Mom, Fred. I love you so, so much. Thank you for asking me to marry you, you crazy, crazy boy!"

Bobbie tried to seduce me on the way home, and I must say she did a very good job. First, she put her hand on my leg. Very high up, but not quite high enough to touch Fred Jr.

She scratched me lightly with her fingernails. After that, she resorted to telling me how good my hard cock would feel in her mouth once she got her hands around it.

"If you think I've shown you everything Marty taught me, you are wrong, little brother. Just wait and see. First, I'll swallow you whole, and then..."

After that, she opened the button of her jeans, stripped down to her panties and started masturbating, all the while telling me how good my hard cock would feel in her pussy, and how she would make sure Fred Jr. had a good time, too.

I nearly went crazy, when I heard the squishy sound of her fingers inside her wet cunt, while she told me how she would bounce up and down my hard dick, or how she would enjoy Fred Jr. pumping in and out of her pussy.

"...and then I want you to fuck me doggy-style, Fred. We've never done that. I bet Fred Jr. would like it, too. Marty always told me my cunt was extra tight that way, and I liked it when he pushed his fingers inside my tight ass while he fucked me with his prick.

"Have I ever told you that Fred Jr. is at least twice the size of Marty's dick, Fred? Oh, I'm dripping already just thinking about getting split open by that monster dick of yours."

Thankfully, we had the house to ourselves that night. We didn't hold back. I fucked Bobbie in every position imaginable, and she made true on her promise to show me things I never knew she could do. I don't think any hole was spared that night, none of hers and none of mine, either.

I don't know how many times we came that night. I remember the first time I came was deep inside her mouth, when she, without warning, inserted two of her slender fingers knuckle-deep into my ass and finger-fucked me.

The first time Bobbie came, I think, was when she squatted down on my face and I tormented her clit with the tip of my tongue. I don't think I ever had to swallow as much cum before. She positively exploded in my mouth.

I also remember the last time we came that night. Bobbie lay on her back, her legs locked behind her shoulders. Fred Jr. had a field day inside her tight cunt. without warning, my sister released her legs and pushed me deep inside her by locking her feet behind my back. Her cunt massaged Fred Jr. so hard that it didn't take long and he surrendered, and unloaded his last load deep inside her belly.

"Mmh, Fred. That was wonderful." Bobbie purred into my ear. I don't think I've ever been fucked like this before. I don't think I will be able to walk tomorrow. My poor pussy is very raw."

"I'm surprised Fred Jr. was able to do what he did tonight. He's usually tired after two rounds and needs his beauty sleep," I whispered back to her. "You did amazing things tonight. I love you, my beautiful wife."

"I love you, too, husband. Let's see if I can convince Fred Jr. to get up one last time."

Bobbie took Fred Jr. in her mouth and sucked on him, but this time she didn't manage to revive him. He was out for the count.

--

We stayed in bed until noon. With nobody in the house expecting us for breakfast, we decided to take it easy. We tried to have a morning quickie, but both, Bobbie's pussy and Fred Jr. were not impressed by our attempts to get them to play, and we resorted to cuddling instead.

I took off my ring and showed Bobbie the engraving, and she took hers off to see it in her ring.

"I love you so much, Fred. I don't want to be with anyone else but you ever again. Thank you for asking me to marry you."

"And I love you, too, Bobbie," I responded. "Thank you for agreeing to marry me, and thanks for playing along. I'm sorry, I can't give you a proper wedding."

"Why not, Fred? Why can't we have a proper wedding. It doesn't have to be a legal one, but we can still celebrate in style."

"I don't think your or my friends would understand, Bobbie...," I started to respond, when I realized how wrong I was. Our friends would have to accept the two of us together. There was no way around that. If they couldn't, they wouldn't be our friends for much longer.

"Are you afraid of losing your friends over this, Bobbie," I asked my sister, once I had realized the potential consequences of us being the couple we had become.

"I don't think so, Fred. First of all, I don't have all that many friends. I'm sure, Becky will understand, but if she doesn't, there is nothing I can do, is there?"

Becky was Bobbie's best friend since Kindergarten.

"I wonder what people will think when they see us together at the party tonight. I don't plan on hiding our relationship, do you?" Bobbie sounded quite determined.

"I am actually looking forward to their reaction. I'm pretty sure, Mom and Harold are going to formally announce their engagement tonight. I don't plan on stealing the show, but I surely plan on introducing you as my wife to anyone who asks."

"Let's celebrate our wedding tonight, Fred. Let's make Harold's party our private wedding celebration." Bobbie's eyes glowed.

"Oh, I like that. Our own private party within the party. That's a great idea."

We arrived about an hour late to the party. Just as we were ready to leave the house, Bobbie turned around to me and said, quite factually, "I'm not wearing anything underneath my dress tonight, Fred."

I don't think she anticipated the reaction she got, but after we were done with each other, she and I had to take another shower.

The party was a great success. As expected, we only knew a handful of people. Most of them were Mom's work colleagues. It was easy to introduce Bobbie as my wife. We didn't have too many questions to answer. Our new life together seemed to start out just the way we wanted it, as Mr. and Mrs. No questions asked.

1...345678