Mistress Administers An Aggressive...

Info
Mistress administers an aggressive handjob torture therapy...
2.9k words
4
2.3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress administers an aggressive handjob torture therapy session to help her trapped patient slave remember and recover from amnesia - EllyCuddles

Well, hello there. Welcome back. How have you been? Has everybody been treating you well here at this facility? Good. I admit, I have been working on a very, very special project that has taken quite a bit of my time. It's something completely new and immersive that we're really hoping will help our patients here take their therapy to the next level. Just like I think we're going to do with you today. Yes. You see, last time we couldn't get much information other than the fact that you remembered a building, a warehouse, right, Sylvia? Yes. My assistant's going to be here the whole time so she can write down everything that you remember and how the processes work.

Oh, well, that's a great question. Why aren't you bound there? Well, you see, we've got to keep you bound there for your safety. We still don't know what caused your amnesia. And the fact is that our methods here are a little unconventional. And when they are so unconventional like that, they tend to take a whole new intensity. And we find that for our client's safety, our patients, that we should strap them down just like that. Don't worry. I'm sure You'll do just fine, right? Good. So are you ready to really start getting into the therapy now? Very, very intense, of course. So we want to make sure that you're comfortable as much as possible. And, you know, get things going here. Now, as you learned from last time, we take quite the unorthodox approach here to therapy. And we find that it works quite well. It's honestly why we're out here in the middle of the woods with all this nature around it inspires us to think of new and exotic ways to help our patients out. (putting my latex gloves on)And here you are, lucky you.

Now, these methods are going to be, as I mentioned, extremely intense. But remember, I have only your best interest in mind. Okay. I want to make sure that we cure this amnesia of yours. And then I can get back to my project. Yeah. I don't like being distracted from it. However, you are kind of a special case, aren't you? I'm going to see how much more you are. So let's go ahead and pull this out. Shall we? Oh, look there's your cock already hard. And as you know, we do a lot of methodology when it comes to this little member right here. We know that it takes a lot of specialty to get to the patient through their organs. And we specialize in that in all of our methods. So that's exactly what we're going to do today for you. Yes. Good. Now, what seemed to work really efficiently last time was one of my pumps. Yeah. You're sure you don't remember anything, nothing in your dreams, nothing that's come up and proven to be, you know, insightful, nothing other than just the building, huh?

Yeah. You see, we want to start coaxing that out. I want you to sit back. Well, of course you are. You already bound there. But I want you to relax. I want you to feel everything. I want you to see if this helps jog any memories for you, anything other than just the building. And of course, the forest in which we found you in right outside.

(handjob begins with my latex gloves stroking your cock)

Nothing yet. You're sure about that? Nothing is coming to mind at all. Make sure you write all of this down, Sylvia. You need to make sure we get this patient here remembering everything possible. No more amnesia. See, we got to make sure we do all these methods. Everything, everything to get you exactly where you need to be. Getting you right proper so you can leave our facility, right? So you can get back to life. Get you all the help that you need. Just like that, huh? Yeah. Remember, what helped you last time, right?

We can't forget your fun little pump here now, can we? I'm sure you remember it. No, you do. I can see that look on your face. It just shows so much excitement over that. But we're going to put this on since it was so effective last time. We're going to do it again. Nice and tight up in there. See? Oh, you remember that, don't you? Your little friend here?

(slipping your cock into my penis pump and starting it)

There it goes. Pulling on your cock as I massage your balls right there. Pulling you mhmmm. Oh, yeah. That nice throbbing and pumping on you. Anything you remember yet?

(increasing the pump speed)

Now, see, I don't have a whole lot of time. I've got to get back to my project. You like that, don't you? That pump. Yeah Of course,

(increasing the pump speed)

I'm going to make sure it's on high. Something about this therapy that really helps people remember. Just like that. Oh, yeah. That nice cock of yours swelling again, huh? You don't remember anything yet? Nothing? No. You see, this is just to make you sensitive. To get your mind and body in the right place that I want you to be. To get you remembering again. Yes. Just like that. Making that cock of your super sensitive. Like that, huh? There we go. I want to make sure that we get you right where you need to be. Just like that. Do you remember anything yet? Yeah. Things are starting to come back. I can see you getting into that meditative state again. Yeah, there you go. Just like that. No. This is just part of what we're going to do today. You see, it's not going to be about pleasure for you today. Oh, no, no, no, it's not.

(turning off my penis pump and slipping it off your cock)

This is going to be about extracting those memories of yours. That swollen aching cock of yours right there. Just like that. Now we're going to try a few different methods today to jog your memory. What you remember? To get you back. Now, of course. Now that it's all sensitive, especially the tip right here. Oh, yeah. That right there. Sliding it up, and down that sensitive cock of yours. Oh, yeah. Just like that. Up and down. Getting you to feel everything right around here. Oh, what was that? Blue lights. You're remembering blue lights. Warehouse and building. Make sure you write that down, Sylvia. Blue lights. What about those blue lights? What reminds you of these blue lights? Oh, little blue lights. Oh, now you know why you're bound all that squirming and wriggling you're doing because your cock is so sensitive with these sharp metal spikes going right into you.

(running my pinwheel across the tip of your cock)

Yeah. Just like that. Oh, yeah. The pain and the pleasure working together to jostle that memory of yours. Get rid of that amnesia. Like that. Good. Therapy is going so well, don't you think? I do. Just like that. This one's probably not effective enough. We need to go a little stronger here. Yeah. Here we go.

(running my bigger pinwheel accross the tip of your cock)

Oh, tell me what you remember about the blue lights. Tell me. What do you remember? You remember about blue lights? A sound. Oh, my. What sound is that? What do you hear? That sound. Tell me. What you hear with that sound? Mm? Mm. I will make your cock bleed. What do you remember about the sound? Oh, a filtration system. Keep going. What do you remember? Oh, there we go. We're diving deeper. That pain is really making you think about it, isn't it? Good. Go harder. Hmm? Oh, air filtration system. Blue lights. Hmm. Air filtration in blue lights. What else do you remember? Now that your cock is super sensitive and tight, we need to use this again.

(slipping your cock into my penis pump and starting it again )

There. Mm hmm. Pulling it up again. Getting that cock of yours really tight and hard. Hmm. Just like that. Getting that cock of yours so sensitive and aching and overly swollen. Yeah? What else do you remember besides blue lights and an air filtration system sound? Hmm? What do you remember for me? Hmm. That's it. Women. Lots of women, huh? Lots of women around in a warehouse with blue lights. Oh, that's it. Feeling you get so swollen. Seeing all that cum leak out of you. Oh, yeah. There we go. just gotta keep you sensitive.

(turning off my penis pump and slipping it off your cock)

Now we've got to go stronger. You're doing so good with that. Hmm. Tell me more. What do you remember?

(gently patting the tip of your cock with my leather horse whip)

Hmm? Yeah. Ooh, now you see why you're bound there. Why we can't let you go. What you're doing so good so far. Oh, you're not working fast enough. Not enough for my satisfaction. Lots of women, blue lights, air filtration system sounds going around and around. You escaped into the woods. Huh? Here we go. Now. See how beating your cock and tormenting you gets the best results.

(using my steel urethral sound rod)

Now we're going to put this inside your cock just like this. Tell me, as this goes deeper inside of you, what else do you remember? Blue lights. Lots and lots of women. Hmm. More women. There you go. What else? Oh, see this going in and out of your cock is jostling lots of memories, isn't it? That amnesia of yours is still soon going to be cured. What is it that you remember, my dear? You have to tell me I will keep whipping your cock until you remember. There you go. Keep whimpering. Keep crying. That's good for you. It's good for you to remember. It's good for you to release just like this. Oh, that rod sliding deep inside your cock all the way down. There we go. Just like that. In and out. Fucking your hole like that. All that cum dripping out of you. Look at that. All that pre-cum just coming out over and over again.

Come on. I think we need more. I think we need to bring out more to torment you all over your body. Oh, this cock of yours needs that torture. Just like that, huh? Feeling that slide around your cock like that? What else do you remember? Lots of women, blue lights. Gonna make you bleed. Just so you remember, just like this. Just like that. I want you to remember.

(kissing and sucking the tip of your cock)

I need you to remember for me. That's it. Yeah? I think you need to remember more. We're gonna do this until you do, until we get rid of all of that amnesia.

(slipping your cock into my penis pump and starting it again )

Pulling and pumping your cock. Just like that. Now, what do you remember? Huh? Is that something you remember? Huh? Keep going. Is it? Milking? Write that down, Sylvia. He remembers milking. He remembers lots of women in a warehouse. Blue lights in the sound of the air filtration system. And what about the milking? What do you know about the milking? Tell me more. Tell me what do you know about the milking and the women? What is this warehouse? Were there more like you in this facility? Were you the only one? Or were there more? Come on. Were there more or just you?

(pumping your cock inside the penis pump)

There were more, wasn't there? Were there more men like you? Good. Milking you just like that. Huh? Is that what they were doing? You're so close. I can see it. You're so close to remembering, but I need you to do it for me now.

(whipping and beating the tip of your cock with my leather horse whip)

I need you to remember. Yes? Keep going. What do you remember? They were more like you. Were you hooked up to machines? Oh, you were, huh? Now it's all coming back, isn't it? There you go. Keep going. Keep remembering. Keep doing it. I know you can remember. I know you can.

(kissing and sucking the tip of your cock)

You were in this facility in the woods. How did you get there? How did you get there to this place where there's milking of lots of men? Milking men. Huh? How many more were there? How many more were just like you?

Yeah? What? Wait. Shh. Write this down, Sylvia. I think he's going to say something. Now we're getting you really close. We're getting you really close to being fully remembering, aren't we? Oh, I'm sure you can. I'm sure you can remember all of it from me, can't you? You were taken. You woke up in this facility on a bench, waking up in this facility on a bench. Uh-huh. What else? What were they doing to you? They had you on a pump? Oh, did they now? Extracting your cum, were they? Yeah? A bunch of them watching you? Mm. Just like that, pulling it out of you weren't they?. They were pulling all of that cum out, huh?

Oh, that's it. Oh, yeah, so close. What else do you remember? Uh-huh. Your cock being tortured, tormented, your cum being extracted out of you? Mmmmm.

See, our methods work so incredibly well to get you to remember. Just like that. Mm. There we go. Tormenting your cock is getting you to remember. Yes. More. There we go. Good. What? You remember me? Oh, why? Our methods do work, don't they? Oh, now. Now you remember it was me milking you. That's right, huh? I had you strapped to my table with doms standing all around you watching as I strapped you to my machine milking you, milking it out of you. Mm. All of that cum, huh? Just like that. That's what you remember. Isn't it? And you remember exactly your body remembers how to respond.

(fast handjob gloves on)

Doesn't it? That's why you're going to come again, huh? You're going to come again? Yeah, you are. You're going to come again because I have missed that cum. You see? Well, you're going to do it again for me. Yeah, see? Your body remembers. I have you so trained on exactly what will happen. Your body can't help it now that all that you remember. Pulling against those strains, fighting me. You're going to come. Come now. Yes, all of that spurting cum everywhere. Oh, you remember. Oh, you so remember. Your body remembers.

Just as I knew it would. Now you see the thing here is now that I got you remembering. I can tell you exactly what it is I'm going to be doing with you. You see, you've been the first to ever escape from our facility. Hundreds of men we've captured and taken as our slaves out here in the middle of nowhere far away from any civilization. Yeah, put this away. I don't need it anymore. We've had lots and lots of men here and none have ever escaped. Just you. You are a unique case, but luckily you didn't get far. Only about a hundred yards away. I have the most amazing huntresses out there working for me. Now what we are going to do with you is this project I've been working on was inspired by you and your ability to escape.

You were originally captured as a very, very specific specimen for me to use. But now you're going to become my experiment. Sylvia, get the machine ready. I want you to take him in and get the orderlies and have them come in and take him so I can start my experiment. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. I'm going to make you even better. You're a wily one. You're one with a lot of life and verve in yourself. And I must say you adapted to the milking machines quite quickly and unexpectedly. So now you get to be my experiment.

You get to be my puppet. You get to be the first to try the whole new monster experiment I'm doing. I can't wait for it. You can continue to fight in those binds if you like. But guaranteed you're not going to get out of them this time. We learned our lesson with you. Now I'm going to make you regret ever trying to leave my facility. Get him ready. I have another one that I need to experiment on. He's been seeming to adapt quickly as well. I shall see you in a little bit.

(boots walking away)

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Girls College Ch. 01 Miss Smith collects her new student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Audition Pt. 02: The Interview She's giving you a second chance to prove your worth to her.in Fetish
The Audition She's looking for a new glove slave. Are you worthy enough?in Fetish
Miss A's New Play Thing A story of an experienced Mistress and a virgin sub.in BDSM
Daddy's Girl Pt. 01 Becoming a private secretary - and more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories