Mistress Arianne and Her prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she'd been attracted to several Women in her lifetime, so why hadn't a single One of Them ever invaded her thoughts like Arianne? Probably because none of Them were Arianne.

Jess blew out a stream of breath, finished off the last lock and opened the door. Juggling her purse, shopping bag, and her sports bottle, she reset the locks and lugged her things into the small dining room. Careful not to scratch the glass-topped table, she sat her things on the clear surface and snagged the cordless phone from the charger. she sank into one of her taupe colored couches, toed off her shoes and dialed the local Chinese restaurant, only to be put on hold.

Jess flicked a speck of lint from her blouse before dropping her chin into her hand. Arianne's effect on her could have something to do with the sinfully sexy tilt of Her mouth and the way She certainly knew how to use it. Or maybe her obsession stemmed from the way Her beautiful body had felt against her. The directness of Her gaze when She spoke to her, or the way Her eyes darkened when She was aroused certainly did a number on her. And how could she forget the rich sound of Her sexy, velvety-smooth voice? Or the way She made her laugh in a way she hadn't done in ages.

Try all of the above, dummy.

The clerk finally picked up the line and Jess placed her order. she included crab ragoon and wantons with sweet and sour sauce to go with her cashew chicken and fried rice. The clerk promised to be at her door in forty-five minutes, which gave her time to take a shower.

she slipped a twenty from her purse and set it on the table in the entry before heading for the shower. she emerged twenty minutes later refreshed, but she missed Arianne.

Jess dried off, then pampered herself in her feminine ritual by smoothing pear-scented lotion over her skin. The thought of a bra held zero appeal, but until the delivery boy made an appearance, she decided against letting her breasts roam free for the time being. With optimum comfort still at the forefront of her mind, she slipped into a white lace bra and matching pair of panties.

Tugging a loose fitting white cotton tank top over her head, she settled on a pair of gray terry cloth shorts. After combing out her hair, she padded across the carpet to her dresser for a pair of socks. The temperature could soar over a hundred and she still liked to wear socks.

Before she could sit on the teal sheets to pull on her socks, the doorbell rang. she hadn't realized she'd been in the shower that long.

Rushing down the hall, socks in hand, she snatched the twenty off the table. Without bothering to peer through the peephole, she unlocked the two deadbolts followed by the useless, insecure lock inside the knob, then swung open the door.

Shock rumbled through her. The lively staccato rhythm in her chest beat like a frantic drum. A knot formed in her stomach, then slowly drifted south, creating a warmth inside her in a way only one Woman possibly could ignite. Arianne.

Damn, She looked good. And so much more appetizing than the food she'd been expecting. She wore a pair of dark jeans lightly faded in all the right places that clung to Her lean hips. The sleeves of Her white, button-down blouse were rolled up to reveal Her mouthwatering forearms. She looked deliciously appealing.

Jess blinked. Once. Twice. Three times before she remembered to frown at Her. "What are You doing here?" she demanded.

Arianne's gaze swept over her, slowly, meticulously. Not at all unlike what she'd spent far too many hours imagining She'd be doing with her hands tonight if she hadn't come to her senses. "W/we had a date, remember?" The promise of a smile teased Her lips.

Jess's imagination sparked. The temptation to throw her arms around Her and apologize for being so stupid and stubborn and rude overwhelmed her. Unfortunately, there'd be no acting out of that particular fantasy anytime soon. Disappointment that She was off limits jockeyed for position against relief that she still possessed enough intelligence to understand her actions come with consequences she wasn't willing to take. her eyes traveled down the length of Her. Disappointment that She was off limits beat the pants off relief by a mile. she wanted Her, and bad.

"Mind if I come in?" She asked.

Yes, she minded; she minded a lot. While she was at it, she also took issue that She'd been occupying her thoughts since T/they'd met when she needed to concentrate on working. Arianne's mere presence made her question the wholeness of her life, and that bothered her, too. And if she was honest, then she'd admit that what she really wanted was to forget all her silly concerns and lead Her straight into her bedroom where T/they could have sex until nothing else mattered except mindless pleasure.

Against her better judgment, she stepped back and waved Her inside. "How'd You find me?" she asked once She closed the door behind Her. "i'm not listed."

Arianne turned the power of that damned smile on full-blast. "When I want something, I go after it."

Jess's knees went weak. Forget the bedroom. The sterile, boring white tiles in the entry were looking better by the second.

Jess sat her socks and the twenty on the hall table, then rested her backside against the edge before wrapping her fingers over the edge of the smooth wood. Not to test its durability, either, but because being so impossibly close to Her stretched the limits of her resistance.

Arianne's hand grazed her hip. her breasts tightened, followed by the most delightful tremor that chased down her spine. She didn't appear to notice the distress she was under.

"Apparently i didn't make myself clear that W/we wouldn't be seeing each O/other tonight." Without a doubt, Her presence offered her enough proof to solidify her belief that She was sure what she wanted. She'd simply chosen to ignore her decision.

Rather than moving away so she could breathe, She deliberately invaded her space. Bracing Her hands on the surface of the table and She bracketed her hips and leaned toward her, holding her captive.

"I wasn't sure who I spoke with." A devilish light entered Her gaze and her heart started hammering all over again. "It sure didn't sound like the Jess I know."

No, she probably hadn't, she thought guiltily. "The Jess You thought You knew is currently unavailable. At least until i get things sorted out."

Was it her imagination or did She just lean closer?

"What changed from yesterday and today?"

Nothing. Everything.

She did deserve an explanation. her coworkers had been in her office when She'd called and she'd gladly opted for the coward's way out by taking advantage of their presence to avoid having to quantify her decision.

"Jess?" She pressed.

Jess let out a breath, wishing She'd back off, but wanting Her closer at the same time. "i'm dealing with some things right now." she told Her.

"Like what?"

"Some personal things."

Arianne removed one hand from the table and drew Her fingers lightly down the length of her leg, from the hem of her shorts to her knee, then back up again. "I could help take your mind off those things."

Jess struggled to ignore the heat uncurling in her belly and concentrate on T/their conversation. The sudden dampness of her panties when the heat of Her palm slid more boldly down her leg made a mockery of her attempted lucidity. The tips of Her fingers slipped beneath the hem of her shorts, drawing enticing, distracting patterns beneath the fabric along her thigh. Her lazy smile widened when She dipped Her finger along the inside of her thigh. Jess shifted, easing her legs slightly apart to give Her plenty of room. She dipped Her head and nuzzled the side of her neck. A rush of breath left her when Her tongue nailed the sensitive spot between her shoulder and neck.

Jess tipped her head to the side. She gently nipped at her skin, stilling her before she could argue and soothed the spot with Her tongue.

Between Her fingers gently massaging her inner thigh and the delightful little nips against her throat, her current reality was becoming difficult to ignore.

Jess tightened her grip on the edge of the table. She tongued the hollow of her throat. she tipped her head back, thrusting her breasts forward, willing Her to touch her, to cup the weight in Her palm, to take her into Her mouth.

Arianne lifted Her head and looked down at her with those get-lost-in-Me-eyes that darkened with desire. She pried her fingers from the table and lifted her arms over her head, then whipped off her tank top and tossed it on the floor.

Appreciation filled Her gaze as She looked at her. her heart took a dive off a cliff when she caught sight of the barely discernable tremble in Her hands as She lightly drew Her fingers over the slope of her breasts.

"i think--" Jess whimpered.

Arianne's thumb circled her nipple. "you think too much." The tug of desire was so sharp she couldn't think straight.

"Just a sampling of my bad habits. See? It's starting already."

"girl, W/we haven't even begun."

Jess knew without an ounce of doubt She was referring to something far more incredible. Her hands found the waistband of her shorts and she didn't consider not standing so She could push them over her hips, she barely managed to kick them aside with her foot when She took hold of her hips and lifted her fully onto the hall table. she reached for Her, but She ignored her silent plea to bring T/their bodies together.

Instead, She hooked Her hand under on of her knees, lifting her leg to rest her foot on the edge of the table. If it weren't for the flimsy lace panties, she'd be completely open and exposed to Her. Vulnerable. With her hands on Her shoulders to steady herself, she understood her trust in Her exceeded any she'd ever given to anyone before.

Arianne lifted her hands from Her shoulders, then placed them behind her, barrowing the space between T/them. With Her fingers laced through hers, She held her immobile, then dipped Her head and kissed her. Her mouth was hot, demanding, the kiss bordering on fierce in its intensity. This was what she would be giving up, and she wasn't sure she had the strength. Was she really willing to risk everything she'd ever worked for, for a few nights of what promised to be unbelievably memorable sex?

Jess tore her mouth from Hers. "Arianne, wait."

She didn't. Instead, She set her skin on fire, placing kisses along her jaw, trailing a fiery path down the column of her throat to the slope of her breasts. "What if W/we get caught?" she asked.

She lifted Her head to look at her. Desire burned in Her eyes. Oh hell, the way She was looking at her she decided she didn't give a rat's ass if the whole apartment complex heard T/them. No way was she letting this Woman out of her sight until T/they finished what She'd started.

"Forget i said anything," she said.

A crooked half smile canted Her lips. She removed Her hands from hers and settled them on her waist, Her thumbs dipping teasingly beneath the lace of her already damp panties. "The threat of discovery is a powerful aphrodisiac. Heightens the pleasure."

"As if W/we need any help in that--" The rest of her statement stilled on her tongue as She drew the length of Her finger lightly over her exposed core. Her touch, combined with the press of lace against her sensitive flesh created one of the most erotic sensations she'd ever experienced.

"Area," she finally finished. "Ooohh, do that that again."

She did, applying the slightest amount of pressure. her hips bucked against Her hand. "you like that, don't you?"

"Mmmm," she moaned, dropping her head back against the wall. she closed her eyes, arched her back and surrendered the fight to a battle she had no desire to win. she sighed with pleasure when the warmth of Her mouth, closed over her breast, the heat of Her tongue flicking against her nipple through the lace of her bra. she wanted Her, needed Her in a way she couldn't remember ever wanting anyone. More than her next breath or the next beat of her heart.

Arianne gave equal attention to her other breast. Stroking her, She increased the pressure by the slightest degree just enough to push her closer to the edge of no return.

"What about this?" The warmth of Her breath fanned her ear. She pushed aside the lace, exposing all of her, before easing Her finger deeper inside her. A moan bubbled up from inside her at the delicious intrusion of Her pushing into her body. She withdrew slowly, spreading the moisture She collected over her folds, taking reverent care in caressing her swollen, throbbing clit. "Do you like it this way?" She asked her, Her voice ragged.

"More," she whispered, lifting her hips. she wanted much more. she wanted all of Her, filling her, pleasuring her, and she never wanted the moment to end. Arianne answered her demand, slipping two fingers inside her.

"Yes." The word came out on a hiss of breath. she lifted her hips even higher, pulling Her more deeply inside her body. It wasn't enough. "More," whimpered.

"Oh, my...yes." Jess felt her body give to accommodate Her, felt the liquid of her own arousal and it still wasn't enough to quell the pressure building inside her. she arched her back, then opened her eyes to look down at Her incredibly talented hands giving her pleasure, marveling at the sight of Her inside her body. With both feet on the table supporting her, she lifted her hips and took Her fingers as far as her body would allow.

Arianne's other hand held her ass to steady her, Her fingers kneading her flesh. her head fell back and she cried out as she inched closer and closer to the center of exquisite pleasure.

"Come for Me, bitch," She commanded.

Jess's body trembled. she cried out, but the release she sought remained out of her grasp. "Take me there." she managed to rasp the words around the tightening of her throat.

Her hand moved from her ass, but she didn't much care once She caught her clit between Her fingers. More pressure. More pressure.

Jess rode Her fingers hard, stroking, reaching, searching for blessed release. her moans grew louder, more insistent the closer She carried her toward the edge.

"That's it," She encouraged her. "Take it all." She thrust Her fingers harder and faster. Jess whimpered. her body trembling, straining closer...so close.

"you're such a dirty slut." She said roughly and kicked the pressure on her clit up a notch. "My little bitch."

The first electrifying sparks burst within her with a force she'd never known before. "Arianne!" she called out as her world tilted.

"I'm here, slut," She said, reassuring her. "Let it go, girl. Mistress will keep you safe."

Jess's eyes flew open and she looked at Her in wonder as another explosion of pleasure ripped through her. she cried out and reached for Her, her fingers digging into Her shoulders as she rode wave after wave of the rush molten heat. Jess clung to Her, trusting Her to keep Her word. Trusting Her to keep her safe.

The world slowly righted. Somehow Arianne's arms were around her, holding her against Her, Her hand smoothing her hair away from her face. The beat of Her heart against her ear comforted her. The heat of Her body warmed her. The tenderness in the way She held her touched her so deeply she feared she'd weep.

The ringing of the doorbell startled her. "Damn, " she muttered; her dinner. she'd completely forgotten.

Arianne pulled back to look down at her. "Expecting someone?" She asked.

Jess managed a weak smile and shook her head. "Chinese delivery," she said. "Oh God, i can't move." she didn't want to move, either, but she didn't see much difference at this point. Want. Can't. she didn't care so long as She continued to hold and stroke her with such gentleness.

With more reluctance than she would've ever believed possible, she slipped out of Her embrace and searched for the twenty that had been on the hall table. she found it tangled in her discarded clothes and forgotten socks, scooped them all up and handed Her the money. "Here," she said, then reached up to plant a quick kiss on Her lips. "i'll be right back."

The wicked grin on Her face had her pulse revving all over again. "I'll find you."

Jess nodded and took off toward the bedroom, dropping her top, then her shorts in the hallway. she unhooked her bra and left it near the bedroom door, then slipped out of her panties and hung them on the doorknob. she didn't want Her to have any trouble finding her.

As far as she was concerned, once She stepped into her bedroom, tomorrow would be a long time coming...at least for this weekend.

Arianne stood with Her hands braced on the counter in Jess's kitchen, fighting to regain control over Her arousal. she'd asked Her to do something, but for the life of Her, it was the last thing on Her mind at the moment, not when she was--hopefully naked--waiting for Her to join her in the other room.

The tantalizing aroma of whatever Jess had delivered wafted from the plastic sack She'd set on the counter, drawing Her attention. She set the bag inside the refrigerator and reached for one of the bottles of water. Food may be the least of Her priorities, but the bottle of wine of the lower shelves held definite possibilities.

Arianne walked to the edge of the kitchen. "How about some wine?" She called out to Jess.

"That's fine, " she answered from the bedroom. "Glasses are in the top cabinet on the left by the sink."

She located a pair of frightenly delicate champagne flutes and set them on the counter. A search of her neatly arranged cabinets didn't produce an ice bucket, so She improvised with the largest bowl She could scrounge up, filled it with ice, then wrapped a kitchen towel around the bottle before removing the cork.

With the makeshift ice bucket and flutes in hand, She headed for the hallway Jess had disappeared down. A pair of gray shorts marked the entrance to the short corridor, followed by a tank top and two thick fuzzy socks and finally her lace bra, leading the way to her bedroom door. The lace panties that had nearly had Her requiring respiratory therapy when She'd removed her shorts, hung from the knob like the final clue leading the way to the prize beyond.

"What took You so long?"

Arianne's eyes slowly adjusted to the dimness of the room, cast in shadows from the soft, flickering candlelight. Several fat pillar-style candles were scattered throughout the room, on the dresser, the tall bureau and one on each nightstand beside a queen-sized bed with covers drawn back. But no Jess. "I had to navigate an obstacle course," She said. "Where are you, prey?"

"Waiting, Mistress."

She turned toward the sound of her soft voice. she emerged from what She suspected to be the master bathroom, stepping into the light where She could finally see her.

"For You, " she added.

Jess crossed the room toward Her, predatory and beautiful. her lips, still swollen from Her kisses, were curved into the beguiling smile of a woman confident in what she wanted and unafraid to make her demands known. She appreciated her boldness, liked that she didn't try to play coy, and loved how close she'd come to mindless earlier. She wondered if her confidence would wane if she knew that had only been the beginning of where She planned to take her tonight.

If Her hands hadn't been full, She'd have hauled her up against Her and kissed her senseless. The need to touch her, to smooth Her hands over her curves, to explore every luscious inch of her body, had Her clit throbbing painfully. She'd never wanted to thoroughly posses anyone, not in the way She longed to make Jess Hers.

Jess took the bowl from Her and carried it to the nightstand. "Left or right?"

"Excuse Me?"

"The bed," she said. "Do You sleep on the left or the right?"

Arianne walked over to the nightstand and set the glassware beside the bowl. An arrangement of several different sex toys lay next to the lamp. Such blind faith, She thought and smiled.