Mistress Arianne and Her prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess narrowed her eyes, and She kissed her before she had a chance to tell Her no again. Her tongue tangled with hers. The tension left her body as she kissed Her back, but She was on to her game. The second She let Her guard down, she'd try to slip away from Her again the way she had the last time.

She lifted Her head. Desire filled her sapphire eyes. The taut peaks of her breasts teased Hers. she was murder on Her concentration. "Tell Me, " She coaxed her before she distracted Her and She had sex with her again.

Arianne couldn't get enough of her, had serious doubts She'd ever completely have Her fill, but She'd come to the conclusion She'd learn to live with it. Jess hadn't only gotten under Her skin, she'd sneaked into Her heart and there wasn't a damned thing She wanted to do about it, either.

Jess remained stubbornly tight-lipped.

"Okay, if that's the way you want to play it, prey." She lowered Her head and nipped lightly at the tender skin beneath her breast. "I have ways to make you talk." With her hands still trapped within Hers above her head, She dotted her rib cage with kisses and flicks of Her tongue, slowly charting a path to where She knew she was wildly ticklish.

"Never," she said and giggled. "You'll never get it out of me."

Arianne swirled Her tongue over her skin. When She reached the side of her breast, she erupted with laughter. "Alright, Alright," she said when she'd had enough. "Stop and i'll tell You, Mistress."

"Nikki."

"No."

She blew a stream of breath against the side of her breast and moved closer to Her target.

"But You're close. You're close." she said the words in a rush before She could make good on Her threat.

"I'm waiting."

Jess let out a melodramatic sigh. "If You laugh, i'll hurt You. Don't think i can't do it either." she teased.

"you're stalling."

Jess rolled her eyes and gave Her her i'm-so-bored-with-this look that She knew was bull. "Nicole."

She didn't laugh. In fact She smiled. "It's a beautiful name prey, it goes well with Jessica."

Jess smiled and looped her arms around Her neck. Arianne rolled to Her back and took her with Her. she rose to her knees and straddled Her hips. Settling her ass on Her thighs, she took the double-ended dildo in her hand and positioned it inside herself.

On her knees, she moved forward until her slick centered was poised over Her. With her bottom lip caught between her teeth, she wrapped her hand around the length of the dildo and lowered her hips. she kept it from entering Her, taunting Her instead so the head of the dildo teased Her opening.

"Now i want You to do something for me, Mistress." she inched closer, but still held back, denying what Her body naturally strained toward.

"Tell Me, and it's yours, prey."

Jess held Her gaze, then moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue. In a gentle motion, she rolled her hips just enough to drive Her crazy. she mouthed a silent two word demand that had Her taking hold of her hips and easing her down inside Her, just like she'd told Her to do.

T/they'd been seeing each O/other for nearly two weeks, and although T/they hadn't exchanged keys yet, other than a few nights Arianne had to work, T/they'd spent every night together at her place. The barest hint of a smile touched her lips, softening her expression. She had a pretty good idea She was falling in love with her, and suspected she felt the same. But it was too soon, and she understood that for the time being, just knowing was enough for B/both of T/them.

The phone on Jess's work desk rang. "Hold that thought," she told her friend before reaching across her desk for the phone. "Jess, here."

"Tell Me you're alone so W/we can have phone sex."

Warmth spread instantly through her at the sound of Arianne's voice. She'd been using that line every time She called her. It was Her way of asking if She'd called at a bad time, but it never failed to make her pulse race just a little bit faster.

"i'm in the middle of a meeting. But i'd be happy to schedule You an appointment?"

Jess's friend Mary nudged Deidre with her elbow. "It's Her, " she said loud enough for Jess to hear.

Deidre tilted her head to the side, reminding Jess of a curious cat working out a puzzle. "Is she blushing?"

"Every time She calls."

Jess rolled her eyes and turned her back on Deidre and Mary, although her cheeks did feel hot suddenly. she was entitled to blush. she and Arianne hadn't been seeing each O/other that long.

"Pack a suitcase, prey," She said. "W/we're going on a trip."

"Sounds tempting, " she told Her. "i can't. i'm getting close to finishing this up."

"I can get you close," She said and laughed in a way that had her folding her arms over her chest to hide her tightening nipples.

"This is not a good time." she whispered desperately into the phone.

"I faxed your work a doctor's order about ten minutes ago. As of now you are on medical leave for the next week. W/we're going on this trip."

Jess's belly flip-flopped. "i'm on it," she said and jotted down the information. "Thank You, Mistress. i appreciate this," she whispered.

"you can show your appreciation later, prey." Her voice went all low and sultry on her again. Jess felt the vibration clear to her toes, among other places. "Have a great day, prey. Watch your back."

"Always." she hung up the phone and turned back to Mary and Deidre.

"Well, looks like i'm on medical leave for a week." Jess said trying to hold back a smile.

"Uh-huh." Mary said teasingly.

"I bet She kisses her all better," Deidre muttered to Mary as they turned to leave.

"i'm probably in violation of, at minimum, a dozen policies right now and i don't care," Jess said and stretched her arms over her head. "This is worth it."

Arianne's hands smoothed over her breasts and down her belly. "Since when did you start living dangerously?"

"Exactly two weeks ago today, Mistress." Jess slipped forward in the Jacuzzi tub, but She banded Her arm around her waist and hauled her up against Her. she laid her head back against Her shoulder. "You've corrupted me. Now i'll be canned for skipping work. Whatever will W/we do with all that spare time on O/our hands." she teased.

The sound of muffled voices followed by a loud thud in the hotel corridor made Jess gasp. she grabbed for the side of the tub to stand, but her hand slipped on the wide ceramic tile base. Arianne steadied her, and she crouched not sure which direction she was supposed to go.

"What is it?" She asked her.

"The door. " her heart began to race. "Did You lock the door? The safety clasp. i forgot to check."

"It's taken care of, " She said, Her voice calm and reasonable, unlike her sharp, clipped one.

Jess slowly released her death grip of the side of the tub and settled in with her back against Arianne's breasts again. "You're sure, Mistress?" she asked after her heart rate slowed to a more reasonable pace.

Jess could feel Her watching her, and it only increased her unease.

"I'm sure, prey."

Jess let out a quick breath, more like a whistle with no sound than an actual breath. her hands trembled and she shook them hard to steady herself.

"you have lock issues, prey."

she wasn't fooled by the casualness of Her tone or the way She tried to distract her by sliding Her hands up and down the outside of her thighs. "Busted."

"Were you robbed or something?" She asked.

If only, she thought. she supposed in a way she had been robbed. Of her body, maybe even her wide-eyed innocence. "my therapist thinks i'm mildly paranoid. What do You think?"

"What matters is what you think."

Jess really did like that about Her. "i prefer cautious, but you know, everybody had their favorite label."

Arianne tipped Her head forward to get a better look at her. Jess studied the water as it slashed against the side of the tub as if it were the most fascinating thing she'd ever seen.

"Are you going to tell Me or do I have to drag it out of you?" She saw right through her flippancy. she didn't always like that about Her.

"i get spooked sometimes." she admitted.

"I noticed."

Arianne put Her arms around her and pulled her tighter against Her. Jess closed her eyes, feeling safe. Almost protected, wrapped in the warm strength of Her embrace. As if she finally had Someone who could watch her back once in a while, giving her time to catch her breath.

In addition of Her sexy way of asking if She'd caught her at a bad time when She called, she realized She never actually said goodbye. She always told her to watch her back, as if reminding her she only needed to do it when She wasn't around to watch it for her. she didn't need anyone to protect her or shield her from the world, but she did like knowing Arianne was there, wanting to, because She cared about what happened to her.

Jess drew in a steady breath, then spent the next twenty minutes explaining to Her the reasons she took extra precautions with her safety. she didn't hold back, and told Her of how frightened she'd been all the what-if scenarios she'd tortured herself with and still carried around with her. But no matter which what-if scenario she played in her head, reality told her the outcome could never be changed. And that only reminded her of how little power she possessed.

"i don't care how Freudian it sounds, that night was my great defining moment when i knew exactly how i wanted to be," she told Her. "The police officers who interviewed me were big and tough and a little scary. People stood back when they came in the room and nobody messed with them. Maybe it was because i was feeling vulnerable at the time, but i knew i wanted to be big and tough and a little scary too. i was desperate to have that security of knowing people wouldn't mess with me."

"I'm sorry you had to go through what you did. But sometimes good things come out of the bad. Even as bad as what happened to you, prey."

Jess nodded then continued. "So locks became my life metaphor. Keep everything locked up safe inside and keep out what can come in and hurt you."

"You know the problem with doors and locks? If you keep them locked, nothing can get in or out."

"i go out."

"Only when you're sure it's safe." Her arms tightened around her. "you don't think I'm safe."

"That's ridiculous, Mistress." she rose up, turned and wrapped her legs firmly around Her waist. "i've never felt safer than when i'm with You."

Arianne's lips tightened into a thin line. She took her hand and placed it over Her breast, carefully splaying her fingers wide. Her heart beat beneath her palm. Strong. Sure. Just like Her.

"If you stay locked behind the door where you think you're safe, how are you going to know what's in here?" Her fingers tightened over hers. "This is where I want you, Jess. But you have to open that door and not be afraid of what happens once you get there."

Jess shook her head. "No. No. No. No." she tugged free to take Her face in her hands. "You're wrong, Mistress. You have to be, because i know You're already in my heart. You couldn't be there if i hadn't left the door open."

Emotion wedged in her throat, but she was so positive of the definition, this time she had no trouble finding the right label to apply. "i love You, Mistress," she told Her. "How could i feel that way if i was afraid of You?"

She slipped Her arms around her and tugged her closer. her breasts brushed Hers, her nipples tightening into tight beads.

"you should be, prey," She said gently. "Because I'm scared to death."

Jess laced her fingers around Her neck and gave Her a sassy smile. "i'll protect You, Mistress. You're safe with me."

"I love you so much, Jess." The intensity of Her eyes heightened, along with the swelling of her heart. "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

A smile she couldn't contain lifted her lips. "Yeah, " she said. "i knew."

Arianne rested Her forehead against hers. "And you took pleasure in torturing Me, too, hmm?"

"i'd prefer to torture You with pleasure." she rocked against Her, and ran her finger sinuously along Her clit. Desire flowed instantly through Her and She trembled. "Or You could torture me with pleasure," she said moving again. "Just be warned, i might like it and then--" she shrugged "--You'd have to do it all the time. Think about how exhausting that could be." she teased.

"There you go again, worrying about My stamina." Her hands were on her ass, gently kneading as she continued to rub her fingers along Her pearl. In the cooling water, she felt the heat pulsing from Her.

Jess moaned as the most delicious sensation rippled over her skin. Her fingers found her opening and parted her folds, exposing her throbbing clit to rub unshielded against Her thumb. The pressure slowly built inside her, coiling tight, tighter as she reached for the point where she would explode and She'd be there to catch her.

"Not so fast, prey," She whispered, Her breath hot against her ear. "Make it last, and you'll cum twice as hard."

"No." she whimpered and pressed down, wanting to feel Her harder against her.

Arianne lifted her and the glorious feeling dimmed and clawed at her at the same time. Standing, She pulled her from the bath to this big king-sized bed where She gently laid her soaking wet body.

"What are You doing, Mistress?" she asked Her. The cool air hit her damp skin, and she shivered. "Just when things were going so well."

"It'll get better real soon, prey. I promise."

Arianne went to the closet where T/they'd stowed T/their luggage. "Mistress?" The sound of the zipper of Her suitcase rent the air. Jess frowned and rose up on her elbows. "This whole having sex thing? It works better when You're over here with me." she teased.

Jess heard the rustling of paper and craned her neck to try to catch a glimpse. Her back shielded her view. Nice view, but she wanted to know what She was up to because She was starting to make her nervous.

Finally She stood and came back to her, a bright pink-and white stripped bag in Her hands. "Uh...exactly what do You have planned, Mistress?" Arianne joined her on the bed and tossed the bag behind Her where she couldn't see it. Now She was really making her nervous. "Mistress?"

"Do you trust Me?"

"Yes, Mistress." she answered slowly and with a moderate amount of caution.

"I'll never do anything you don't want, and I'll never hurt you." Her hand smoothed over her belly and upward to cup her breast in Her palm. "Do you trust Me?" She asked her again.

"Yes, Mistress." she said, without an ounce of hesitation.

Arianne drew Her fingers through her long raven damp hair and loomed over her to kiss her thoroughly. Parting her legs for Her, she pushed Her hand lower, her hips rising to meet Her.

"That's much better," she purred when She lifted Her head. She suckled her breasts and the glorious pressure she'd been craving returned full force--until the delicious strumming stilled. she opened one eye. "What do You think You're doing, Mistress?"

The most wicked smile she'd ever seen tilted Her mouth, making Her look dangerous in a good way. She dipped Her head and nuzzled the side of her neck. "I'm going to make you cum so hard, you scream--" She flicked Her tongue against her ear "--My name."

Her words had the most profound effect on her. Jess's breasts swelled, her nipples grew tighter and she ached for Her, feeling moisture gather between her legs. "Oh my," she managed in a whisper around the sudden clogging sensation in the back of her throat. "That sounds..."

Jess never finished the thought and gave herself up to the passion she trusted Her to bring her while keeping safe in Her arms and in Her heart. Whatever She demanded, she wanted, then wanted more, until all that existed were the T/two of T/them and white, hot ultimate pleasure.

Arianne worried about pushing her too close to the edge of her comfort zone, but she was so open, so willing to go where She wanted to take her, She couldn't stop. Arianne sat on the bed, then moved her over so she was facing away from Her. On her knees, she strattled Her legs with her back arched and her ass lifted high in the air; she was parted for Her, open for Her pleasure as well as hers. She slipped Her fingers inside her and her nails dug into Her calves as she emitted a low, rough sound reminiscent of a primal growl. She'd pushed her, made her wild with need, but tonight She pushed her further, harder and wanted more. She wanted all of her.

She stroked her, slow, then increased the tempo and pressure until the sound of her breathing changed, indicating she was close to falling apart. Without mercy, She slowed down, never letting her go too far or allowing her to cool, holding her close enough to the edge where she couldn't quite reach it.

Jess widened her stance, demanding more, then dug her nails into Her when She refused. She held her hips and lay back against the mattress, bringing her with Her. With one hand on her ass and the other pressing open her folds, She tongued her swollen bud, teasing then pressing against the throbbing pulse.

"Oh, oh," she whimpered, and her legs began to tremble. she reached out, but She pulled her back, slowly lapping her, sliding Her tongue over every part of her until her whimpers became pleas of frustration.

Jess's hand slipped to Her pussy, followed by the heat of her mouth over Her pearl. She nearly came. "Not yet, baby," She said and rolled her onto her back.

"Why are You doing this to me, Mistress?"

She leaned over her. "Doing what? Loving you?"

"Making me so hot," she cried. "Too hot."

Jess reached for Her, but She moved down the bed and parted her legs. "Tell Me what you want."

"i don't care." she threw her arms over her head and turned her face to the side. her breasts rose and fell with the rapid pace of her breathing.

"Do you want this?" She dipped Her head and tasted her.

Jess's hips bucked. "Yes," she said her voice strained.

"Or this?" She asked, holding up the flesh-colored dildo.

"You promised me," she whispered on a strangled cry. her hips moved, rocked and She wasn't even touching her. her feminine flesh glistened, her need flowing from her and She knew she'd never be more ready or so completely mindless.

Arianne slowly drew the dildo down her folds and she released a hiss of breath, her hips lifting, searching. She answered the demand of her body, sliding the toy inside, then withdrawing it with the same agonizing slowness.

"Mistress," she cried out, her voice hoarse.

She entered her again, the thrusts slow and easy, her hips lifting higher, demanding more. She was mesmerized by her, by the way her pussy tightened around the dildo as she pulled it deeper inside. She stilled, letting her stroke the toy with the give and take of her body, riding closer to the orgasm She held just out of reach. she set her own pace and her cries grew louder, more insistent, rocking her hips higher and faster as she drew the dildo deeply inside.

Jess was so hot and wet, and She had to taste her one last time before She made her completely Hers. Still holding the toy for her pleasure, She dipped Her head and lapped at her. The rise and fall of her hips grew frenzied, her body frantically demanding release.

Arianne withdrew the toy and she cried out in frustration because She'd changed the pace on her again, then sighed as She buried it inside her to the hilt.

Jess rose up off the bed, and rammed her fingers into Her hair, grabbing a fistful. "Now." she sank her teeth into Her bottom lip, then looked at Her with such raw, naked emotion, She wondered if She'd pushed her too far. "Now," she demanded again between pants of breath. "Damn it, Mistress, now."

Arianne took her there as swiftly as possible, the micro thin thread of control beginning to fray as She saw the beauty of her flying apart beneath Her. When her back arched off the bed, and her eyes widened with wonder, She fulfilled Her promise to her. The sound of Her name tearing from her lips filled Her ears seconds before She joined her.