Mistress Barbara Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was different, that's for sure."

"What were they like?"

"Very attractive, Mistress."

"What did they want?""

"She had me eat her then I sucked him hard before he fucked me. Then she sucked him clean and did clean up on me too."

"Woah, I bet you didn't see that one coming," Miss Lucy interjected with a chuckle.

"Then we sandwiched her, and she came a few times. We finished and they kicked me out"

"Like at the party. That was fun."

Alexandra smiled at our shared memory.

I handed the bills from the bureau to Mistress. She fanned them and grinned.

"You must have done well, five hundred dollar tip."

"It was great fun actually. They're very hot. And the sex was great. I didn't need to think about your advice Miss Lucy. This one was easy."

We spent the next half hour sharing a bottle of wine and doing a post mortem of my trick before Mistress sent Chloe and me to the second bedroom and she and Miss Lucy took Alexandra into their bed.

The recap of my high jinx must have inspired the others judging by the sound effects they generated. I held Chloe in my arms. We cuddled and kissed as we heard screams of joy from Mistress and Miss Lucy.

"Sounds like Alexandra's getting a mouthful."

Chloe giggled.

"Two I bet. Master, may I suck your cock?"

"It's fresh out of her ass."

"And?"

"Of course."

I rolled onto my back and Chloe went to work, sucking me lovingly and fondling Mistress' balls reverently. She took her time, intent on extending my pleasure and I suspect her own.

I was surprised when I awakened to the feeling of Chloe still sucking Mistress' cock. She took her mouth off long enough to say, "Good morning, Master."

"I guess I fell asleep on you. How rude can you get?"

"I fell asleep too. We had a long day."

She took me back into her silky mouth and resumed delighting me. She worked her tongue seductively as she took it all and hummed. It took a bar for me to recognize the song she was humming. I chuckled when it dawned on me, "Whistle while you work."

I stroked her lovingly as she worshipped me. It was the most amazing blowjob I'd ever received, not only because it was a day night double header but because it was so devotional and lovingly administered. I didn't want the bliss to end, but eventually she sucked me dry, devouring the cum I gave her happily, smacking her lips and kissing for several minutes after she drained my balls. She curled up against my side wrapped an arm around me and burrowed under my arm.

It felt like I was dozing again when Mistress opened the door and poked her head in.

"Room service will be bringing breakfast shortly, up and at 'em deadheads."

We straggled out of our room as a knock came at the door. Mistress opened it to reveal Grace standing there dressed to kill.

"Can I help you?"

"I just spoke to Gloria and she said you were probably still right next door. I hope you don't mind me barging in."

"Were you with my fucktoy last night."

Mistress extended her hand and beckoned me to join them.

"Yes I was. Hello beauty."

Her manner was surprisingly bashful as she acknowledged me.

"Did you want an encore?"

Grace blushed and smiled without looking up.

"Actually I wanted to meet you. You're his Mistress, right?"

"I am."

"Gloria said you were bi."

"I certainly am."

"She also said you were Domme with women."

"Does that interest you?"

Grace nodded shyly and blushed. Mistress reached out to stroke her cheek then took her chin and lifted her head to look into her eyes.

"Would you like to serve me?"

Again Grace nodded and blushed even harder.

"Why me?"

"Last night, your slave was so wonderful I figured you must be an amazing Domme."

"Are you experienced?"

Grace looked back down and shook her head, "I've fantasized a lot, but never really... done it."

"You're quite lovely my dear. would you like me to make your dreams reality."

Grace nodded tentatively then peered up shyly.

"Take your clothes off, let me get a look at you."

"In front of everyone??"

"If you want me to Domme you, the first rule you will follow is to obey me without hesitation."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You haven't earned the right to call me Mistress yet. Address me as Miss Barbara or Ma'am for now."

The rest of us watched her work, fascinated by the easy control she'd already established over this stunning woman.

"Yes, Miss Barbara."

Grace began undressing. She stole glances at her audience as she removed her outer layer, but stopped when she got down to a matched set of silky demi cup bra and French cut panties.

"All of it, we want to see your goodies, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Fuckbunny, fetch my crop from the toy bags we got last night."

Chloe hopped to it and scurried into Mistress' room.

"Grace, these beautiful people are my family, we share everything. You have a gorgeous body, share it with all of us."

She responded hesitantly but slowly removed her bra to reveal her magnificent breasts, then she turned away as she slowly lowered her panties.

Mistress took her by the shoulder and turned her to face us. Her blush extended to her amazing tits.

"Now I'm jealous Master, she's incredible."

Chloe gave me a stagey mock petulant pout.

"Way to bury the lead, fucktoy," Miss Lucy jibed.

"She's exquisite," Alexandra gushed.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it? Remind me not to hire you as a salesman, fucktoy. Grace is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Grace finally looked up to smile gratefully at Mistress. She stood up straight for the first time exposing her beauty fully. Miss Lucy gave a wolf whistle. Mistress walked close to her, teased her nipples with the popper of her new crop. She cupped a breast, taking the sculpted nipple in her fingers and pinched it hard Grace yelped, but didn't really flinch. When Mistress slid her hand down over her washboard abs to her bare pussy and cupped her mound she did flinch.

"Have you aver been with a woman?"

"Once in college.... well a couple of times with one woman."

"You prefer men? I hear your husband is attractive."

"He is and he knows what I like, but when I'm alone, touching myself, I imagine women controlling me and using me for their pleasure."

"Fucktoy says he's well hung and handsome."

"That's true."

"Alexandra, raise your skirt."

She obliged and Grace gasped when she saw the huge equipment Alexandra revealed.

"Holy shit. You're such a pretty girl, but that's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"I'd let you examine it, but Mistress had me marked last night."

She gestured to the dressing covering her glans.

"You belong to Miss Barbara too?"

"No, Mistress Lucy owns me."

"Lucy is my partner and lover," Mistress gestured toward her and Miss Lucy acknowledged with a blown kiss.

"And the beautiful blonde girl?"

"Im' Chloe, Master Erik's slave. I'm also Mistress Barbara's slave because she owns Master."

"Show her your special endowment, fuckbunny." I urged Chloe.

She raised her skirt and spread her legs so Grace could get a good look at my giant clit.

Grace appeared a bit confused and Mistress laid a hand on her shoulder.

"If you decide to stick around you'll get used to it."

Grace nodded wordlessly.

"Would you like to stick around?"

"Do you want me to, Ma'am?"

"Why don't you come home with us and we'll see how it goes."

"Oh, I'd love that Ma'am."

"What about your husband?''

"He can find his way home."

"Do you have a car?"

"It's in the garage downstairs."

"Perfect. Fucktoy and fuckbunny will ride with you, show you the way. We'll see how you fit in when we get home."

"Thank you, Miss Barbara."

The room service waiter arrived and we ate a hearty breakfast before the drive home.

12