Mistress Barbara Pt. 21

Story Info
Chloe begs Erik to return the favor.
1.3k words
4.68
2.3k
1
0

Part 22 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awakened to fierce throbbing pain from Mistress' cock and deep aching in her balls I carefully moved to ease any pressure.. The reminders of the preceding night's punishments. Chloe gradually stirred as I did and nuzzled into my shoulder.

"Good morning, Master."

"Morning, fuckbunny."

"Are you okay?"

"A little sore."

"I'm so sorry."

"Why? We followed Mistress' orders. She seemed pleased."

"Hurting my Master like that seemed wrong."

"Didn't you like it? You enjoyed hurting me before."

"It's different now, wearing your collar, being your property. I thought it would be fun, but it just felt wrong."

I stroked her face and kissed her gently.

"I was very proud of how you obeyed Mistress. I could tell it was difficult for you."

She nodded and a tear slid down her cheek.

"Please hurt me, Master."

"You did the right thing. I love you, baby."

"It would make me feel better if I could suffer for you, Master. Please hurt me."

I took her face in my hands and stared into her pleading eyes.

"Please, Master I need to feel owned, to be owned, used." Her tone begged more eloquently than her words. Sold. I took her hand and pulled it toward the chain at the corner of the bed. She sighed in relief as I secured her and her smile fully blossomed when I attached the other wrist.

"Legs up, offer my ass."

She obliged as I fetched a large plug from the toy drawer and lubed it with icy hot. Our eyes locked as I brought it to her offered hole. Hers continued to beg for what she knew was coming, it felt like mine must be glowing with pride and desire for my beautiful slave.

I teased her for a moment before thrusting the plug into her rectum. She yelped, took a deep breath, and sighed.

"Thank you, Master."

When her ankles were attached to the appropriate chains and she lay offered, spread eagled. I squeezed more icy hot onto my fingers and coated her liberally from my giant clit to perineum. Her moans from the butt plug igniting her bowels was a lovely soundtrack to the play that was fueling my raging hardon. I kissed her hard, plundering her mouth and she returned my fervor. I stroked my perfect small breasts, cupping them, squeezing and pinching the delightful nipples that were hard as little gumdrops.

I massaged a bit of liniment into each, then pinched from outside the areolae to extend my nipples aggressively before snapping a clovers onto them. She screamed at each terrible shock of pain before muttering, "Thank you, Master, God how I adore you."

I yanked the chain, eliciting another shriek, kissed her softly, "My sweet slave."

I let the toys and liniment do their jobs for a couple of minutes while I performed my morning ablutions and enjoyed Chloe's moans as she suffered, contentedly awaiting the greater suffering to come.

"It burns so bad, Master."

"I know, baby. More to come."

"I love suffering for you."

I took a small bulldog clip from the drawer and made a point of showing to her as I approached.

"Oh, nooo."

"But yes, for that proud clit I think."

She whimpered and shook her head vigorously.

"Am I about to hear your safe word for the first time?"

"Never, Master. I am yours to use however you please, but that thing is scary."

"Did Caitlyn use these on my clit?"

"Yes, Master, but only for punishment."

"Do you deserve to be punished?"

She nodded sheepishly, still looking fearfully at the bulldog.

"We'll save it for the encore."

I lay it on the pillow next to her where she could see it, returned to the drawer extracted a heavy rubber band and swung it around my index finger while I grinned wickedly at her. I heard her gulp.

I held it near my fat clit and drew a loop back, took a moment to look into her eyes where I saw an exciting complex of fear, need, and desire. When I released the stretched band and it shot forcefully down, digging deep into my clit, she howled. Her body arched off the bed.

Her scream was the most intense I'd ever heard from her. She trembled. I leaned back, wondering if this was overdoing it.

"Do you need to pause, baby?"

She took a couple of deep breaths before responding.

"That hurts like a motherfucker, Master."

"Is it a red light?"

"You're offering me a chance to not actually say it, aren't you?"

The exchange of looks that passed between brought laughter, granted hers yielded tears, that ended with me cradling her head as I kissed away her tears. The love between us was like a living organism in that moment, a mixture of hot passion and tenderness.

"I'm ready, Master."

I stroked her, kissed her softly and gave her a searching, quizzical look.

"I really need it."

Taking her at her word, I brought the rubber band back, poised above my beautiful fat clit. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, leaned back, and thrust her pelvis up.

SNAP

EEYAHH

She convulsively pulled herself back, away from the agony, trembled, and new tears oozed through her clenched eyelids. I tossed the rubber band onto the floor and took her in my arms. I kissed her face, tasting her salty tears.

"My sweet slave."

"I love being your slave, Master. I want to be yours forever."

"That's enough rubber band."

"I can take it."

"Not now. There is one more thing though."

"Anything, Master."

"I think you need to feel the needles."

"Yes, Master, please." She nodded bravely.

I painted my clit with betadine, put on rubber gloves, selected a needle, and brought it close to my swollen clit down near its base, I pinched her to push out a nice bit of flesh and slowly slid the needle through.

She cried out, but much more quietly than she had from the rubber band. The red needle hub protruding from my beautiful, fat clit looked really cool. I prepared to skewer her again when the door opened and Mistress poked her head in.

"Payback's a bitch, huh, fuckbunny?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have fun, you lovely sluts"

She withdrew and closed the door as we were thanking her.

I continued needling my giant clit, drawing a series of screams until the coup de grace when I inserted the last needle straight down, perpendicular into it. This ripped a shriek from Chloe's lovely lips and a fresh cascade of tears.

The door opened again. This time Mistress, Miss Lucy and Alexandra all streamed into the room clamoring to survey my handiwork. They each inspected my porcupine clit closely. Miss Lucy was especially curious, touching the hubs as Chloe whimpered from each contact.

"Exquisite work, fucktoy."

"Thank you Miss Lucy."

"How does that feel, Chloe?"

"It hurts like hell, Miss"

"You're beautiful like that you know."

"Thank you, Miss. My Master deserves all the credit."

"You both chose well."

They left and I comforted Chloe, beginning the tender aftercare she had earned. The first step was to remove her bonds and then I took her in my arms, kissed and stroked her as her tension began to ebb.

I withdrew the needles carefully and softly kissed my swollen clit. She almost purred as I did that, sighing softly and stroking my head.

"Did you enjoy hurting me, Master?"

"I did. Did suffering for me satisfy your need for it?"

"Yes, Master, I feel so totally owned, I love you."

"Most people wouldn't understand us."

"I couldn't care what anyone thinks."

We embraced peacefully, occasionally kissing tenderly and caressing one another for at least an hour, before rising to shower together.

We soaped each other lovingly and rinsed off with the handheld spray that stung wickedly on all of our sore spots. That made us chuckle. We played with the spray and teased each other for a while before reluctantly emerging to towel off. That led to a a romantic kiss that was stalled when painful spots barked upon contact.

Eventually the initial heat mellowed, and we wordlessly parted to don sweats and tees. The play had fueled more appetite for food than sex and the loose garb was gentle on nipples and other tender bits.

The refrigerator beckoned.