Mistress Butter Rum 05

Story Info
Serving Mistress Butter Rum After My First Training.
1.1k words
4.18
3.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth and final chapter of my story, Mistress Butter Rum.

Please read the first to fourth chapter to understand this chapter better.

As we reached Mistress's bedroom, Miss Lilly said, "Mornings Mistress,"

Mistress opened her eyes and said, "Morning my pets,"

As Mistress said pets, I immediately said, "Morning Mistress,"

"Lilly, He is a quick learner," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress. He is," Miss Lilly said.

"Slut, Have you ever eaten an ass before?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress. Few times at my sessions with Mistresses at the club," I said.

"Do you like eating ass, Slut?" Mistress asked.

"Not really Mistress. I have only eaten ass if the Mistress is super hot," I said.

"What do you think of this ass?" Mistress asked tapping her hands on her ass.

"It is the best ass, I have ever seen, Mistress," I said.

I really mean it what I said. My wife, now Mistress really have the one of the best ass I ever came across.

"Will you eat it?" Mistress asked.

"I can loose anything to eat it, Mistress," I said.

Mistress blushed.

"Alright then, Worship your wife's ass as she is your goddess," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and jumps on the bed.

Mistress grabs my hairs and asked me, "Why you are so eager to please me?"

"Because Mistress, I believe that you are the most ultimate goddess and the sole purpose of my life is to worship every inch of you," I said.

"Very good, slut. Get on my ass now," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and immediately shoves my mouth in Mistress's beautiful ass.

I started tongue fucking Mistress's ass. I licked and sucked her ass as fast as I can.

I was really enjoying eating her ass. I put my lips on her ass and sucked it like a peach.

Soon, Mistress let out a soft moan.

"Yeah, eat my ass," Mistress said.

I was in total control of a woman I have been fucking for three years now. The woman I have married now owns me and I don't know why I really loved being owned by her.

As I was eating Mistress's ass, I feel something on my ass opening.

"Open up your ass, slut," Miss Lilly said.

I opened my legs and Miss Lilly shoves her dick into my ass.

"Aaaha," I moaned.

Miss Lilly started pounding my ass with her dick while I eat Mistress's ass.

Mistress started fingering herself while getting eaten out by me.

All three of you started moaning heavily.

Soon our moans were converted to screams.

I sucked Mistress's asshole while getting fucked by Miss Lilly.

"Don't you dare stop, I am cumming," Mistress said.

I sucked with more intensity and finally Mistress cummed.

"Stop," Mistress said.

I took out my mouth from Mistress's ass but my ass were still getting fucked by Miss Lilly.

My dick was getting frustrated in the cage and was dripping pre cum on the bed.

"Mistress, Can I cum too as I am very close?" Miss Lilly asked.

"Yes Bitch, You can, Cum on my boobs," Mistress said.

As Miss Lilly gets an approval from Mistress, She let out her dick from my ass and moves to Mistress.

Miss Lilly strokes her dick hard and finally let out a hot thick stream of her cum on Mistress's boobs.

"You know what to do," Mistress said to me.

"Yes Mistress," I said and immediately rolled my tongue on Mistress's boobs and cleaned and consumed every drop of Miss Lilly's cum from Mistress's boobs.

"Bitch, Get the cage and the stick," Mistress said to Miss Lilly.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Lilly said and walks out of the room.

After few minutes, Miss Lilly came back with a cage and a shock stick.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw the shock stick. The cage was big enough for two people.

Miss Lilly placed them on the floor and started undressing herself. After that she opened the cage door and crawled inside in and gets on her knees inside the cage.

"Get in the cage as Lilly," Mistress said to me.

"Yes Mistress," I said and gets inside the cage and gets on my knees as Miss Lilly.

Mistress locked the cage and placed a lock on it.

Mistress picks up the shock stick and asked, "Are my slaves ready for their gifts?"

"Yes Mistress," Miss Lilly said.

I was so frightened that no words came out of my mouth.

Mistress placed the stick on my chest providing me a high voltage shock. I jumps on the cage.

"Aaahee," I shouted.

"When I asked something, answer me without fail," Mistress said angrily.

"Yes Mistress," I said immediately.

"You are not grateful slave, Take your tongue out," Mistress said.

I immediately took out my tongue out not wanting to make Mistress angry anymore.

Mistress placed the shock stick on my tongue and it shook me completely, giving my tongue a very high voltage shock.

"Thank you Mistress," I said immediately.

"Good boy," Mistress said.

Mistress gets to Miss Lilly and placed the stick on her dick.

"Aaaaahehhe," Miss Lilly shouted in pain.

"Thank you Mistress," Miss Lilly said.

Mistress laughed her lungs out watching her slaves suffer.

Mistress plays with us as long as she was pleased. She shocks different parts of our body like our chest, dick, tongue, ass and many more for about an hour. That hour was like an year for us.

We shouted, screamed in pain but Mistress just enjoy torturing us.

After Mistress was satisfied, She opened the cage and let us out.

Me and Miss Lilly had a sigh of relief.

"Slut, Prepare breakfast for me and Lilly pound my pussy till then," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Me and Lilly said together.

"Get lost you slut, My orders should be taken care off, immediately," Mistress said placing the shock stick on my waist.

"Oooahsah," I screamed.

"Yes Mistress," I screamed and crawled out of the bedroom to prepare breakfast for my owner.

This is my new life now. I am a complete object slave to my wife now. She is my owner now. This was just the starting of our new arrangement. I really don't know what my owner wife or Miss Lilly have in their mind for me in the coming future.

I heard Mistress's loud moans and screams as I prepare breakfast for her as Miss Lilly was fucking her really hard.

My Mistress wife was enjoying other people's dicks in the bedroom while I was preparing breakfast for her. It was a completely pathetic feeling but still I love to be owned by my Mistress, Butter Rum.