Mistress Demi and Clock Ch. 00

Story Info
Mistress Demi and Clock meet for the first time.
1.3k words
4.43
1.6k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi flicks the lights on in her office, the sun setting in the distance and no longer providing adequate lighting. Demi comes and goes to work as she pleases; she's fierce and she gets results so no one questions her methods. She stays late, partly because she doesn't have to deal with idiots, partly because she gets to have some control over her space, partly because of her massive workload, and partly because that big old house she splurged on thanks to her recent promotion makes her feel more alone than an empty office.

There's also this cleaner that seems to have the late shift. They're always off in their own world, headphones on bopping and mopping away, and it's fucking adorable. They've got a nice ass too, though she thinks it could be exceptional with a few squats.

Tim rolls their mop and bucket down the hall. The late shift kind of sucks, and work is difficult to deal with with anxiety, but it's easier than having to confront their manager. At least they get to sleep in and listen to music, and cleaning brings a small sense of satisfaction when someone occasionally notices. Plus it's better than dealing with rowdy housemates every evening.

There's also this office worker that seems to have the late shift. She's gorgeous, and they've noticed her staring at them occasionally, usually when they're listening to K-Pop. In their defence the rest of the building is empty so she's the only one that sees them jamming, but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing.

As Tim rolls down the hallway, they notice an office still has their light on. They open the door and lock eyes with Demi.

"Oh sorry!" Tim blushes and stares at their feet.

Demi places her hand under Tim's chin and lifts it up.

"Hey, no need to apologise, you're just doing your job. My name's Demi by the way, and you're.." she looks at Tim's name badge "..Time?".

"Oh umm it's actually supposed to be Tim. E.. They messed up the badge but I don't really mind. You're actually the first person here to notice it."

Tim goes to lower their head again but Demis' hand is still holding their chin up.

"Of course it matters, you matter, though for what it's worth I could always use a little more time in my life!".

Tim blushes the brightest shade of red and Demi cracks a devilish grin.

Office dynamics aren't easy to navigate, especially as a woman trying to earn the respect of her peers. She fights tooth and nail every day and she definitively earned the position she's in. It's worth the effort but damn is it exhausting dealing with the bullshit.

To have this cutie instinctively defer to her and give her the respect she deserves is a breath of fresh air. Instead of having to be combative, she can relax and play a bit, and "Time" seems like a fun toy to play with. Demi may not feel sexual attraction without emotional connection, but using her sexuality to control people gets her blood pumping, and it has been a while since she got to sink her teeth in.

"Hey, if you have the *time* do you mind cleaning my office? I'm in here all day and it gets pretty stale after a while."

She moves her thumb on the front of Times' chin and puts just enough downward pressure to part their lips, and their bewilderment causes their jaw to drop all the way.

"Uuuhh sure yeah I can do that no problem, heh."

"Thanks!"

She tilts Times' head in the direction of the mop and bucket, then takes a seat and swivels it in Times' direction, staring intently. Time notices and nervously fumbles the mop across the ground. She lets them squirm for a good while before speaking up.

"You don't need to be nervous around me. I don't bite that hard! Does your music calm you down? I've seen you bopping away, it's really cute; play it for me on loudspeaker. I want to hear it."

With a cheeky grin she stares unwavering in Times' direction.

"Uhh okay Demi."

Times' shaking hand pulls out their phone and they start playing K-pop.

"Oh my God that's adorable!" Demi cackles as Time blushes. "I bet you know some of the dances."

"Oh yeah, I go to K-Pop classes once a week. It's a lot of fun!"

"Dance for me." she says in a deeper, more commanding tone.

A tent is firmly pitched in Times' pants and Demi notices and raises her eyebrows.

"You obviously like the idea."

Time feels like a deer in headlights. The anxiety that permeates most of Times' social interactions is red hot, but Demi seems to enjoy it, and her direct command makes it easier to cut through the static and take action. Time takes a nervous breath, puts the mop down, starts a song, and lets out a pretty impressive set of dance moves. Demi never breaks her gaze, her heels lightly tapping to the beat. The song finishes, Time slightly out of breath by the end.

"Bravo! Very impressive!" Demi steps out of her chair and puts her warm hands on Times' face. "Well done!". She kisses Times' forehead and gives it the teeniest lick before pulling away, and if Time could possibly turn any redder from blushing they would.

"Actually, I keep thinking that Time is your name thanks to that stupid badge, but truth be told it's going to be stuck in my head from now on. Hmm, you know I like the sound of Clock..." Demi barely grazes Clocks' cock with her knee. "I'd like to call you Clock, like a nickname. If you don't mind, of course."

"Uhh you can call me Clock, I don't mind Demi."

"Excellent, and you can call me Miss Demi if you like!"

She gives Clocks' cheeks a celebratory tap before removing her hands from their face.

"Now, will you clean for me?"

"Not a problem Miss...Demi? That feels like you're my teacher or something."

"Well I can definitely teach you a thing or two if you want!"

Miss Demi sits back down and watches Clock mop the floor. She gestures to her desk and Clock wipes it down. Miss Demi grazes Clocks' sweet ass very gently with her heel as they lean over her desk, sending a shiver down their spine. After 15 minutes of torment, a heavy breathing Clock begins packing up their cleaning supplies.

"Thank you so much Clock! How about you come back here at the same time tomorrow night to clean my office again? I'll see you here tomorrow, 8:42 pm sharp. Should be easy for a Clock to remember!"

Miss Demi grabs Clocks' wrists and pulls them in a little closer, and switches to a more down to earth tone.

"Thank you for providing some much needed entertainment and service tonight! I'd love to do this again, but I should really get your consent before we continue. If you enjoyed this dynamic and want to do it again, walk through that door at 8:42 pm tomorrow. Think of any questions you want to ask me and what you might want to get out of this, and be prepared to take notes. If you're not interested, all you need to do is leave my door shut and we'll pretend this never happened. Do you understand, Tim?"

Clock has been flying by the seat of their pants tonight, their thoughts taking a while to catch up. Miss Demi watches the gears turn in Clocks' head until a look of recognition and understanding of what the heck is happening washes over them, and Clock gives off the cutest bashful smile and a nod.

"Yes Miss Demi."

"Please Clock, call me Mistress Demi."