All Comments on 'Mistress Demi & Clock Ch. 01'

by SkittleMosaic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc3 months ago

I like the story and I know where it comes from but this upper case for the dominant and lower case for the submissive makes it really hard for me to read since English isn't my native language. Maybe think about skipping it next time, while it's perfect for mails between doms and subs it might be too much in stories on public pages.

SkittleMosaicSkittleMosaic3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Looking back it is a bit hard for me to read and English is my first language, and it's not like their names don't already infer a steep power dynamic. I'll use normal capitalisation next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If I may comment, as a native English speaker, the use of lower-case for clock, and “their” for adjective and “them” for clock’s pronoun does in fact, add to the feeling of the relationship between clock and Mistress Demi. Admittedly it slows my reading down at first. If the author wishes to make a change so be it. But no need to rewrite chapter 1.

Interesting story. It will be interesting to find out why clock, who has a cock, has such an odd name. And how they came to be in such a relationship with Mistress. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous