Mistress Demi and Clock Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Demi and Clock go on holiday *community interactive.
827 words
4.38
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clock dries off their freshly waxed body. At this point someone would choose what outfit to wear for the day, but that's not an issue for Clock. They pull their lacy purple G-string over their chastity belt. They pull up their knee high plaid black skirt, and don their white t-shirt, purple dress shirt, long black socks, and black sneakers.

They sneak just outside Mistress' door without waking her, move into a prostrate position with their head on her door, and carefully fasten their matching effeminate choker before removing their heavy duty collar. We don't want to scare the unconsenting vanillas when in public, so a more subtle symbol of ownership is required.

They get to wear all manner of outfits Mistress Demi chooses when they're together, and they're almost always naked when they're alone with Mistress, but since Clock is heading out alone this is the only thing they're allowed to wear; it's plain but stylish, and much better quality and coordination than what Clock used to wear before Mistress.

This is their first day of Mistress Demi and Clocks' holiday, and a day of much needed recovery from work for Mistress. Clock has been relieved of cooking duties on their holiday so the couple can deepen their relationship, but they are still responsible for meals so they decided to get brunch in bed for Mistress. They don't have their gym equipment but Mistress still requires them to get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day.

They jog along the beachfront and through the main street, taking note of points of interest to relay to Mistress. The skirt does occasionally get caught between their legs and they stumble a little, and a particularly determined gust of wind almost blows their skirt up revealing the G-string finding its way deep into their freshly waxed buttcrack, but they hold it down just in time. An erection would be obvious to passers by were it not for the metal cage constricting their chipolata. Their blushing red face could be easily mistaken for sunburn. That Mistress can exert this much control while she's fast asleep on the other side of this small town makes Clock simultaneously feel electric and secure.

They stop at a cafe and order a coffee, hot chocolate, and a couple bagels and pastries, handing over Mistress' fancy purple keep cup and Clocks' sippy cup with kitties on it.

As Clock waits for the order they think about what could be in Mistress Demis' black suitcase with the heavy duty padlock. They've been together for a little over a year now, and while their lifestyle kink dynamic has been firmly established and their lives are in symbiotic harmony, Mistress Demi and Clock haven't been able to delve into the fun stuff nearly as much as they'd like. They discussed what they'd like to explore together, and Mistress said she'd get some things to indulge both of their fantasies. When they left for their tropical trip, Mistress gave Clock the heavy black bag to lug around. They can pick out metallic and wooden rattling coming from the bag, and the faint smell of leather and lavender, and those hints have Clocks' imagination running wild.

Clock gets back to the beach bungalow, and Mistress Demi is already up, standing hands on hips on the other side of the room, looming over the open black bag.

Mistress Demis' long luscious auburn hair, finally set free from all the professional pinning, frames the steely gaze of her emerald green eyes. Her fit body is adorned with black and purple leather boots and corset, thick and brimming with bolted buckles. From underneath her black leather skirt wafts the beautiful scent of Mistress Demis' perfect pussy Clock absolutely adores.

Clock instinctively drops their gaze in deference, and in doing so sees what's in the black bag. Parcels. All shapes and sizes. All neatly wrapped in the same plain brown recycled wrapping paper. Beside it rests Clocks' two dog bowls.

"Hello Clock. Thank you for getting us brunch. Get naked, plate up our food and we'll eat together. While you eat, I want you to look in the bag and think what parcel you want to open first. We will be opening all of them and using everything in each parcel by the end of our holiday. Choose wisely; the order might make your role in our journey much easier or harder depending on what's in them. Good luck!"

With a sinister smile and a snap of her fingers, Mistress Demi revels in watching an excited Clock scramble to get undressed and kick off their debauchery!

~~~

Hi, thanks for reading. Here's the interactive part! If you want, leave one comment describing the size, shape, and smell and/or sound of one of the parcels in the black bag. Make sure it can reasonably fit inside a large black suitcase. Clock will open the first 6 parcels commented, in chronological order in Chapters 3-8.