Mistress has Plans For Him

Story Info
A husband goes through a series of task/punishments.
3.1k words
3.74
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made perfect sense why he was a submissive partner. Tired after long hours of surgeries as the lead surgeon and making decisions that were best for his patients, Dr. Kai Page felt relieved to not have to make any more decisions for the day and just follow orders of his mistress/wife Lauren. After years of round trips to sex clubs to work out his fantasy, he had found himself the perfect partner in Lauren.

Lauren was kinky and understood what it is that Kai needed. She was a natural. After a tiring day at work, Kai needed to let some steam off. Lauren knew exactly what he needed. She ordered fiercely "Strip" and he quickly disposed of the clothes he was wearing. "Do you remember your safe words? "Yes, mistress" Kai said with a rather excited face. He knew he was gonna be pushed to his limits today. He repeated his safe words and then reassured that his mistress did have something painfully tickling ideas.

She put a leash around his collar and took him to the basement where she usually bound him. She had hoops and rings attached to the basement in different places to secure her slut whore. His legs were widespread while she cuffed his hands over his head and made him kneel and attached an ankle spreader to his legs. Almost immobilized Kai was now breathing heavily at the thought of him so vulnerable. Like it wasn't enough, she removed the chain from the ring attached to the floor and secured it to the ankle spreader behind his back. His torso was now completely exposed and vulnerable as he now wasn't able to bend forward.

He started sweating profusely at the sight of what was in front of him. There was a table in front of him on which his mistress used to keep her toys and instruments to play with and torture her husband. Today he saw a few new toys to which he usually called "RED", his safe word. But unfortunately, his mistresses had fantasies of hers to work out too. He knew she would keep bringing them around until she got to work them out. He trusted his wife enough to want to give it a try for her sake. But Lauren was merciless. She wanted to push him to his limits and she knew which nerves to taps and which to avoid to not end her pleasure too soon.

He was busy in his thought about what was going to happen when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his nipples. Lauren put nipple clamps on his soft, nibble-able, aroused nipples. Clamps were one thing he avoided because they were his sensitive points. Although Lauren didn't screw them too tight, Kai's conscious mind perceived them as too painful. Lauren looked him in the eye and said "You are safe. Take deep breathes, Kai. Don't think too much about them. You are just too afraid, it will all be over soon." said Lauren lovingly holding his hand and rubbing his cheeks with her flawless and soft hands. He felt safe and relaxed. The pain started to reduce as he started to get a grip over what was happening.

"Shall we proceed, whore?" said Lauren in a slutty and excited tone. "Yes mistress, whenever you feel like it."

"Remember, I don't want to want this end too quickly, so you better not call the safe-word RED without saying YELLOW before. I need to know what your limits are. I won't be able to find them with you ending all the excitement every time I start having some fun." said Lauren warning Dr. Kai.

She was beautiful and sweet in the outer world but as Kai's mistress, Lauren was fierce and dominant and at the same time cared for Kai. She used to keep checking on him every once in a while. That's how it should be. Consensual and communicative.

She picked up a flogger from the table and walked toward Kai. She gently flicked them on his torso. This flick wasn't painful but it was a command. Within the instance, Kai knew he was supposed to kiss the handle and let his mistress play with him. He gently pecked on it showing he was ready. And with a swift and powerful flick, she landed 15 flicks on his torso with the flogger. He winced and closed his eyes because this time it was painful. He wasn't afraid of the pain but rather the burning and tingling sensation that came after the flogging stopped. It was right for him to fear that. The redness of his skin was proof that it was this sensation that he was afraid of.

Lauren was impressed. Last time Kai called RED at ten flogs. She wanted to push it a little more. She pushed him and made him lay on his belly still in the same restraints and now with his feet in the air. They were dirty. Lauren had a wicked idea. Kai also had a feet fetish. Not only did he like pleasing his mistress by sucking her toes and licking her feet but also liked his feet being sucked on and licked.

Lauren poured some water on Kai's feet and cleaned them with her hands tickling his feet as well. He felt a moment of true pleasure there but it didn't last long.

Lauren started sucking on his toes and as soon as she saw him having any pleasure, she felt the need to punish him. He was taken by surprise when she whipped his feet out of nowhere and winced in agony. She switched the whip with a cane now. She landed a few more canes on his soles till they were sore and red.

She walked in front of him. She was so aroused seeing Kai so helpless and vulnerable. She was wet. There was a patch of stain growing just below her crotch. She was dripping. Lauren now releases Kai from the restraints. She now made him wear a restraint which strapped his hands with his thighs and the ankle spreader was still on. He lied on the floor, face up. Lauren removed her knicker and smothered her pussy juices all over Kai's face. She pulled his face between her thighs. His long tongue now licked her wet labia and cleaned the vagina. It was delicious. She moaned and let out a big groan as she came and her pelvic muscles contracted vigorously telling her that she was having a great time. She kissed Kai passionately.

Kai was now too aroused. His rock-hard cock was dribbling a huge load of precum. Lauren noticed it. She laughed devilishly and knew exactly what she needed to do.

"Stand up you slut. You've been oozing precum for far too long. You need to be punished because I didn't give you the permission to have any pleasure yet. She pulled him up and pushed him to the table, his hands still slapped shut to his thighs. Lauren picked up a strap-on dildo from the table in front of her whore. He needed to know who was in control and who was the slave. She applied some lube and shoved a big veiny 7-inch dildo into her slave's ass. He let out a big gasp. She didn't like it so she took her dripping pussy, squirted on it, and put it in Kai's mouth to improvise a gag. She fucked him hard in the ass.

She knew what she was doing. She wasn't just mindlessly fucking him in the ass, after all, she was a doctor's wife. She was stimulating his prostate. She kept at it till she knew that he was about to cum. She pulled out right on time before he could cum. He was so sexually frustrated and his asshole was gaping violently. She liked it that way so she put a butt-plug in his ass. She let him take a breather but that wasn't enough for his cock which was still throbbing. She took out her underwear from his mouth.

He begged her to let him cum but she would let him cum. But She knew how to exploit him just the right way.

She took up a case from the table. And walked behind him to take him by surprise. She put the case on his dick from between his begs and shut it and locked it. It was a chastity device. Kai was now more frustrated than ever. Now he couldn't even think of anything that would allow him to cum. He was completely helpless.

"Oh poor darling, you wanna cum!? But you haven't pleased me yet and am not done with you yet. Here, let me put this on" said Lauren putting a blindfold on Kai's eyes.

"Now I am gonna put you through some tasks and at the end of every task, I'll remove a piece of your restraint. And I'll remove the chastity device last and then, you'd be free to do whatever you choose to do until next time."

"Fine, if you promise that you'll let me cum!"

"You bastard, how dare you to question and doubt your mistress's intention!?"

She picked up the improvised gag and put it in his mouth and as a punishment, she tightened the screws of his nipple clamps by two turns. Kai was shuddering now. He was in agony but he was turned on because now all his senses except smell were not in his control. He liked the powerlessness and being submissiveness.

Lauren leashed him and secured the other end of the leash to the metal ring attached to the floor. She pulled up a chair and she sat. She jerked the leash and pulled the doctor in her lap. Kai was now facing the floor with his ass in the air. He know what was coming. With a big thwack came a wooden paddle on his ass. She was spanking him with a nice polished wooden spanking paddle designed for the sole purpose.

His ass was red and his eyes were teary. The blindfold was now a little soaked. She continued spanking for a couple of minutes and then she stopped. The stinging sensation kicked in. It was brutal. This was his punishment for not trusting his mistress.

"Now, are you ready to comply, or do I need to make it clear that you do as you are asked to or you are made to?" Lauren asked angrily and Kai nodded his head violently in affirmation.

"So, now as told, I'll remove your restraints one by one after you complete the tasks..... or let me perform the tasks on you!" He was at her mercy in her lap.

"Task 1: Let me work out my candle wax fantasy on you!"

She lit a lilac-colored candle that smelled like lavender and a tiny hint of musk. Soon the wax melted and she started teasing Kai by moving her soft fingers all over him as he has tremors of tickling and pleasure.

She takes him by surprise again and pours the candle on his stinging ass. He felt the hot wax dripping on his ass which burned his skin a little but wasn't too painful as he was a little numb because of the spanking. It seeped through his butt-crack and burned its way through his taint and reached his balls.

To see it seeping, Lauren flipped him over and now she was pouring wax on his navel slowly moving towards the balls. She was mindful of the temperature.

Kai moaned through the improvised gag and shuddered in ecstasy. His mind was completely in overdrive by the sensations and he liked the thought of pleasing his mistress. She was giggling as she saw him shudder and wince. He couldn't make out the difference between pain and pleasure. With him on the edge and his cock locked away in pain as it didn't let it be completely erect, the cruelty of Lauren kicked in and she stopped the task announcing that it was over.

As promised, she removed his first restraint, the ankle spreader. She also removed the straps which bound his hands to his thighs but soon cuffed them behind his back. It was for the next task.

Task 2: "You are too dirty! Let me clean you up. Hop in the bathtub and lay down."

He was led to the bathtub and he sat in the bathtub. He was oblivious to what cleaning meant in this case. Soon a warm stream of water started to pour down on him. It was not water, it was her urine. Kai didn't realize that until he sniffed it. As soon as he did, Lauren removed her panties from his mouth and pissed in his mouth. He felt dirtier but more aroused. The harder his cock got, the more he struggled and the more it hurt.

His second restraint was removed as promised and this time it was the butt-plug.

This one he didn't want to be removed as he enjoyed it a little bit anyways, if it meant him cumming in the end, he'll let it happen.

Task 3: Ball Busting.

Kai was made to stand straight. He still didn't know what was about to happen and suddenly Lauren put a cock ring on and it made the balls more protruded and vulnerable. Lauren started busting it with a leather paddle and it made Kai bend in weird positions to avoid it from hurting. Seeing him avoiding the paddle, Lauren decided to punish the slave. She picked up a weird-looking keychain. It had buttons on it. She pressed one of them and Kai fell to his knees pressing his crotch between his legs to avoid pain. The chastity device had a built-in electronic shocking system that he didn't know about. He yelled "YELLOW". She stopped the shock. She knew she couldn't push him too far anymore. With that said, she uncuffed him and bringing him one step closer to his orgasm. He was left with only his blindfold, nipple clamps, and the chastity device.

Task 4: "I want you to stay as calm as possible while I do what I want, whore"

Lauren was kinky. She unscrewed the nipple clamps and let his nipples be for the next few minutes. Kai winced as he felt the blood rush back to his nipples. It was more painful than putting the clamps on. But that wasn't is. She had another set of clamps ready. These clamps were designed to be used on women as they have three clamps, two go on the nipples and the third goes on the clitoris but she had a different use for them. She put two on the nipples and she put the third clamp which was supposed to go on the clit on Kai's perineum. It was kinky and not painful. Soon Lauren brought a vibrator, turned it on, and ran it along with the clamps. It made the chain connecting the clamps vibrate and they started vibrating. This was slightly kinkier but not as painful as the other punishments. It seemed like Lauren was going easy on Kai. She removed the clamps completely now as the fourth task came to an end.

Task 5: Now, I am gonna give you a douche and you are supposed to let me clean you. I want you clean for this task. She went over to the refrigerator and took out some milk. She used an enema tube and a nozzle and gave a nice milky enema to kai. She plugged his butt and asked him to shakes his ass to clean his colon and rectum. While kai shook his ass, Lauren prepared a paste of frozen fruits, protein powder, her urine, and her spit. She also mixed some of Kai's frozen sperm which Lauren used to stash away so that she could later use it on him in some wicked way. After around 10 minutes of shaking his ass, she asked him to bend over so that she can remove the fluid from his ass. Kai didn't know what was gonna happen. He did as he was asked to. Now she put that milk in her own ass and did the same. She mixed this douched milk with the paste she made. She made a milkshake out of it. She poured two glasses of it and made Kai drink one and drank one herself. Domination doesn't always mean just to make the slave do something. You can make them do things with you too. When Kai realized what he had just drunk, he smiled knowing that his mistress was impressed with him. She removed the chastity device completely now and let that monstrous cock of his breath.

Task 6: He felt so relieved but he was confused. He thought that his mistress would remove the blindfold first. But he accepted whatever came his way. Now his mistress poured oil all over her slave. She rubbed the oil all over making it slippery and massaged him. He was more and more around. She gave him a handjob but didn't let him cum. She edged him a few times. She kept doing that until they heard a knock on the door. Someone was there.

Kai panicked. He didn't want anyone to know that he was a submissive. That would ruin his so-called IMAGE in the world and he would lose the respect he had earned. But it was quite the opposite. Lauren had invited a sexy lady (Melissa) who was wearing sexy lingerie, not that Kai could see it, and a handsome man (Nathanial) of about her age. Lauren then cuffed Kai behind his back and removed his blindfold.

"Kai these are my good friend Melissa and Nathanial. I want you to stay right there and watch us. Today, your cuckold fantasy will come true. And my gender-fluid passionate sex fantasy. And remember, I am still your mistress and you are still my whore and you do as I say."

Soon Melissa interrupted and asked Lauren to stop talking. "Can I?" Asked Melissa holding Lauren's face up close rubbing her cheek with her thumb indicating she wanted to kiss her. Lauren leaned in and said yes and pecked Melissa. Melissa leaned in and they started making out heavily. Lauren opened her mouth invitingly and Melissa slid her tongue inside Lauren's. They had so passionate sex that Kai almost came by seeing them. Melissa and Lauren continued having sex, kissing, and caressing each other. They were having so much fun. Kai almost forgot that Nathanial wasn't involved. He then felt his cuffs opening. Nathanial opened them. Then he said "Your mistress wants you to share her fantasy of gender-fluid sex. If you want to avoid punishment and please her, you need to please me." Soon they were giving blowjobs to each other and had some good anal sex. They even feltched. Then they exchanged partners and had great sex. Kai's orgasm was so strong that he forgot that he was having sex with a man.