Mistress in Control

Story Info
Mistress Makes It Happen.
3.3k words
4.42
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly true. The names were changed to protect the guilty...

When the phone rang I immediately recognized the number. My Mistress. She is a different type of Mistress. More of a Mental Mistress even though I would like more, unfortunately our circumstances don't allow it.

"Lunch" she said confidently.

"When and where ma'am?" I responded.

We met at her designated place. It was a popular local restaurant, especially at lunch. These lunches weren't about lunch. She usually had something she wanted to share. I looked forward to the tidbits she would throw me about what she and her husband had explored together. It always made me horny and jealous. Not a bad jealous, just that kind of jealousy where you wish you were that guy.

I write stories for her to let her into my fantasy world. Sometimes I let too much out and am embarrassed by what I share with her. But the embarrassment also adds to my excitement!

Anyway, as we sat there talking I was sure she was about to dangle another morsel about her sex life that makes me wish we were both single, a coworker of mine walks up.

"Hey Daniel!" he almost yells as he approaches the table I am sitting with my Mistress.

"Oh... Hey Tony."

Tony looked me up and down and only briefly glanced at my Mistress.

"Tony, this is Becky. Becky, Tony."

"Nice to meet you Tony" my Mistress looked confidently at Tony.

Tony acknowledged her with a standard "Nice to meet you" but looked back at me. "I won't bother you but we should do lunch or maybe drinks after work soon."

"Yeah, I'd like that. Just call me." I replied.

Tony walked away and I turned my attention back to my Mistress. She sat silently while studying me. After a short while I was becoming uncomfortable. I wiggled in my chair slightly.

"Want to tell me about that?" my Mistress finally asked.

"About what?" I asked innocently.

"Really? Do you want me to say it out loud? Because I will."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you lovers?"

She didn't whisper her question and I looked around nervously. In a hushed voice and leaning close to her I replied "What are you talking about?"

"Come on." She stood up and led me out of the restaurant. She followed me to my car and we both got in. "Are you lovers?"

"No! What... why would you say that?"

"Because he looked at you like he wanted to eat you up. I was just wondering if he already had."

I sat in silence. My Mistress let the silence linger. It made me even more uncomfortable.

"Well?"

"I..." I couldn't speak.

"Daniel, the truth. Are you lovers?"

"No. Not really."

"What does that mean?"

I felt like a small boy caught doing something bad. My head was down with my eyes fixated on my clasped hands.

"Daniel, you need to answer me now."

"He... I let him... he has given me blow jobs in the past."

"Really?" my Mistress said with a smile. "My little Daniel has been keeping secrets."

I sat in embarrassment. I couldn't look at her.

"What else Daniel?" She waited for me to answer. "There's always more to the story."

Now I was really paralyzed with humiliation. Of course there is more to the story. She's right, there is always more than what anybody wants to share especially when it comes to revealing tightly held secrets.

"Did you return the favor?" This time she let the silence hang in the air for several minutes.

I didn't say anything. I was waiting for her voice but nothing happened. It seemed an eternity until the silence was broken.

"Yes." A weak almost unrecognizable voice. Almost but not quite. It was my voice.

"Tell me about it."

"I don't think I can."

"Why?"

"I'm embarrassed."

"Of what? I think it is sexy."

I looked up at her and I could tell that she at least wasn't disgusted by what I had confessed to.

"I want to hear about it. Tell me all the details. Tell me how you felt." When I still didn't speak she continued. "You know how you have wanted me to tell you to do things. Not just write about your fantasies but to actually do things? Tell me about your experience and I will give you something specific... and I might even watch. Not just watch but personally direct you."

I was looking at her as she spoke trying to discern if she was serious or not. For so long I wanted to share this experience with her but couldn't. The carrot she dangled was one. couldnt resist.

"It was years ago..." I began. It was difficult to tell this to her.

"How many years?"

"I was probably 23 or 24. We were friends. Joked around. I figured he was gay but it didn't bother me. The truth is it intrigued me. He would occasionally make comments that could be taken one way or another. Nothing really. Then one day I bent over in front of him to pick something up and he made a comment about my ass: 'nice ass' or something similar. I joked back and said 'yes it is.' I thought nothing of it really.

That weekend my phone rings. Its Tony. He asked me what I was doing and I said nothing much. He essentially invited himself over to my house. I think I knew what was going to happen because I started to get excited. The anticipation was phenomenal. When his car pulled into my driveway my heart was pounding.

I met him at the door and I showed him around the house. The last thing was the patio with my hot tub. He lamented the fact he didn't have a swimsuit with him. I had plenty of swimsuits but surprisingly I said 'we don't need swimsuits.' I almost couldn't believe I said that. Before I could take it back Tony was stripping and without realizing it I was too. We slipped into the water. Instead of sitting across from him I sat next to him. If you are wondering, yes I was hard and i made no attempt to hide it. I had been that way since the phone call. He wasn't fully erect but had a 'semi'. Yes I looked at it and all I could think about is wanting to touch it.

We sat there for a few minutes and tried to make small talk. I was getting hot from the water and the sexual tension so I stood up in front of him. I also wanted him to see my hardness. I was making all of the moves and I wanted him to make one. It was impossible for him to not look at my cock as I stood there 'cooling off.'

Of course he looked right at it and then looked up at me and asked me if I wanted to stay in the hot tub or go inside. I actually took his hand and damn near pulled him inside to my bed.

I had never kissed a man before but his full lips were delicious. He lay on top of me and I could feel his cock grow hard against mine. My breathing was quick and shallow. My excitement was as high as it has ever been up to that point. The fact that I shouldn't be naked with another man and feeling such desire excited me even more. This was forbidden.

He kissed my chest and sucked my nipples. He made his way down to my groin and teased me with gentle kisses and the caress of his hands. When he took my rock hard cock into his mouth I moaned loudly with pleasure. I will never forget the sounds he made as he sucked on me. His groans and the slurping of his mouth and tongue. The memory is seared into my being. I will never forget all of those sensations. Of all the blowjobs i have ever gotten, Tony is the only one who made me think he enjoyed doing it more than i enjoyed receiving it. His blowjobs are passionate!

I lasted longer than I thought I could considering my level of excitement and his skill. When I did cum he didn't stop sucking on me. He didn't swallow but instead left a very sexy mess between my legs.

I had to ask him to stop because my cock was so sensitive. He reluctantly released my fading cock from his mouth. He again lay on top of me and we kissed again. After a few minutes I pushed him onto his back and repeated to him what he had done to me. I gently sucked and pinched his nipples. I didn't think I would have the courage to continue but I reached for and touched his hard cock. If felt so smooth. For the first time I touched another man's cock and it was hard. I had made it hard. He desired my touch.

I gently stroked him wondering if I could really suck a cock. Guys aren't supposed to suck cocks right. But damn I wanted to so bad. The feeling of it in my hand was fantastic. What would it feel like in my mouth. I had to know.

I studied what it looked like as I stroked it. I compared it mentally to mine. It was bigger and darker. His testicles were bigger. I wondered how much he would cum. Would I let him cum in my mouth? Could I swallow? So many thoughts as my hand gently and slowly stroked him.

Realizing I was losing myself in my thoughts I made myself jump back to the present. I guided his head toward my mouth. I kissed the head and ran my tongue over it and through the slit where he would soon shoot his load. I let the head enter my mouth. At first I just concentrated on a short up and down motion focusing on the head with my mouth. i stroked the shaft with one hand as the other massaged his balls.

So many thoughts raced through my head. 'I'm sucking his cock!' was the dominate thought. The fact I liked it was a close second. At one point I thought about the movie Deep Throat and wondered could I do that. I tried to take all of him but there evidently is a trick to taking a cock into your throat. I quickly abandoned that idea.

I went back to concentrating on sucking his head and stroking his shaft. He was much more of a gentleman than I was, warning me he was getting close to cumming. I decided I wasn't ready to take anything in my mouth so I just used my hands to finish him off.

As I stroked I kept my eyes on his cock. When he started to moan I slowed my hand. The first shot of cum was powerful, shooting onto his chest. The subsequent spasms of his cock released more of his load onto his belly and my hand. It wasn't a small load but I was disappointed in the amount considering the size of his balls. When he finished I lay beside him as he recovered."

"I want to watch you with him." Becky said as I finished my story.

"What?!" I almost yelled in surprise.

"I want to watch you with him. Today."

I sat in stunned silence. Becky stared at me, I couldn't look away. Finally I spoke: "Are you serious? We haven't..."

"But you will today. Call him. I'm sure you have his number."

I did. Before I called Becky told me exactly what I was to say.

"I knew you would call me!" Daniel answered before I could say a word. "What's on your mind?"

"Actually you are." I said nervously.

"Do tell!"

"Can you take off the rest of the day?"

"For the right reason..."

"I think I have the right reason."

"I'm there then. Where we going."

"Well..." I began, "That is the kicker actually. I have a place with a condition attached."

"Uh huh..."

"Someone wants to watch us."

"Your friend Becky?"

"Yes..."

After a brief silence "I'm okay with that."

"There is another condition." I continued.

"Really? Does she want to participate?"

"No. Nothing more than watching." I paused. "She has some props she wants us to use. More specifically props she wants you to use on me."

I didn't know how Tony would respond to this. I was concerned he might not agree and I was embarrassed even asking. His reapinse as quick.

.

"Sounds like fun! You still outside?"

"Yeah, she wants you to just follow us. Or did you ride with someone else?"

"I rode with someone. Can you guys give me a ride."

Becky was listening to our conversation and shook her head in the afirmative.

"Yeah, come on."

My heart was racing as I hung up the phone. "Okay." I said nervously.

"Wonderful!" Becky exclaimed.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Becky never would allow me to be anything be her mental sub. The idea of being naked in front of her was very exciting even if she wasn't going to be. More exciting and a little unnerving was she was going to watch me have sex with another man. I was so lost in thought I was startled by Tony opening the door to the car and sliding into the back seat.

"This is interesting." Tony said with a smile.

"Indeed." Becky responded as she pulled out of her parking spot. Mostly the ride was in silence. Tony tried small talk but I was too nervous to make conversation. It was a short ride to Becky's house. She pulled into the garage and closed the door. We all exited the car and she led us through the house. There was no tour, it was like she was on a mission.

She led us to a room that I had heard her speak about and tried to make a mental picture. My mind didn't do this place justice. Becky was hard core. The room was a fairly large bonus room that had been turned into, for the lack of a better term, a sex dungeon. There was something that looked similar to a massage table in the room, there was a rack on one of the walls that was obviously used to tie people up. In one corner was a sex swing. On the walls hung various devices a dominatrix would need: whips, paddles, straps of all kinds. There were several tables and cabinets that only she knew what they held.

My excitement built with every sight I took in.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Tony said. Looking at Becky he asked "Anything in particular you want us to use?"

"Oh yes. I'm always very particular." She walked to one of the cabinets. Opening the door she bent down and retrieved what looked like a couple of pieces of Plexiglas.

Intrigued, Tony and I both approached.

"For starters..." she handed the items to Tony.

As I stated there were two pieces of Plexiglas. They were connected on one side by a couple of hinges and there was a hole in the middle of both pieces of glass. Opposite the hinges were two screw assemblies. Tony realized before I did what they were to be used for.

"Naughty..." Tony mused.

"Strip." Becky commanded. "And can I assume you know how to use that?" She added as she looked at the device Tony held in his hand.

"I'll figure it out."

When we were naked it was obvious I was more excited than Tony. He was semi-erect while I was fully hard. My balls ached for release but I was soon to find out they would ache for other reasons as well.

Becky led us over to a wooden bench. She had me sit on the bench with my legs spread wide. On the floor was a couple of leather straps that she put on my ankles. They were attached to the floor which prevented me from anything other than minimal movement.

When I was strapped down Tony was instructed to attach the device to my cock and balls. The touch of his hands as he guided my cock through both holes almost made me cum. The excitement that had build up had me light headed. Though my cock was allowed to penetrate both pieces of glass, my balls we placed between the two pieces. Pressure was gently applied to my balls by slowing turning the screws. There was a little pain which made me wince. Tony stopped turning the screws at that point.

Tony looked at Becky for guidance, she just pointed at me and told him to do as he pleased with her slave. Tony then looked at me with a wide grin.

He slowly stroked my cock for a minute but realized this would be over quick if he continued. He stopped stroking me. He began looking over all the toys Becky had in the room. Asking if he was allowed to explore the cabinets and drawers she assured him he could do as he pleased.

I could hear him rummaging around in one drawer. Closing the drawer he walked back to where I was. He had two clamps that he gently attached to my nipples. I grunted with pain as he attached them but the pain wasn't unbearable.

Tony went back to his scavenger hunt.

"Nice." Tony remarked as he held up a variety of butt plugs. They were different lengths and diameters. "What do you think?" he said to me.

"He doesn't get to think." Beck said as she walked toward Tony. She grabbed one of medium size. "This one." She handed it to Tony as she walked to the cabinet to retrieve a lubricant. She handed the bottle to Tony and then retreated back to the other side of the room to watch.

Without being told, I bent forward as best as I could to allow Tony access to my ass. Using his fingers he lubed my ass and then lubed the plug. He placed the plug at the entrance of my ass and then told me to sit down as he held the other end on the wooden bench. I managed to successfully impale myself and remained seated on the bench.

Tony then put more lubricant on his hand and grabbed my cock. He stroked me a few times and stopped. I was so close.

He again turned the screws slightly. It was uncomfortable but bearable. He stroked me several more times. He continued his on again off again teasing, bringing me so close and then stopping. I don't remember how many times he did this but finally I could feel my orgasm start to erupt. Even though he stopped stroking me I was too close. My cock contracted on its own and a small amount of cum escaped. I begged him to stroke me more but he just watched until my cock quit moving.

Another short turn of the screws and then his hand was back on my cock. There was discomfort and pleasure. What beautiful torture! Again he stroked me to the brink. I didn't think I could cum again so quickly. I guess because it wasn't a "complete" orgasm I had a little left in the tank.

Moaning as I approached orgasm a second time Tony stopped stroking me. Again my cock wouldn't be completely denied and a little more cum shot onto the floor. Maybe saying "shot" is an overstatement. Dribble is a more appropriate description.

Again he waited for my cock to calm itself before he stroked it again. As I approached orgasm for the third time, mercifully Tony didn't stop. Instead he added his mouth to assist and my orgasm fully erupted. Tony took it all in his mouth. When my orgasm was over he stood up and kissed me. It was a wet messy kiss.

Tony eventually pulled himself away. When he stepped away i noticed he was now fully erect. We both turned our heads towards Becky.

"Well done..."