Mistress K Letters 05: Hand Worship

Story Info
Slave is tormented by his Mistress' beautiful cruel hands.
1.2k words
4.42
8.7k
6

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
328 Followers

Slutslave

At last, you are where you belong, at my mercy, in my lair. How it pleases me to see you, naked and afraid at my feet. But it's not my beautiful feet that you begged to worship tonight, is it slut? This was why I had to punish your worthless hide with my sharp, painted nails. No, you spurned my beautiful, shapely feet and begged instead to pay homage to my strong, soft hands, with their long, cruel fingers.

Hold out your hands, slave. Can you feel the touch of cool, silky skin against your calloused palms? Can you feel as I run my fingertips along your wrist and inner arm? Aaah, yes, each whisper-soft stroke raises goose bumps along your skin as your hairs stand on end. Hmm, shall I reward or punish with my touch? I see you shiver in anticipation. You would adore both equally, wouldn't you? You love that I have the power to decide your fate - whether you receive pleasure or pain at my hand. And you wouldn't want it any other way, would you slave?

Now, my slut, it is time for you to properly worship my hands - start by kissing my soft, pale skin. How perfect you look with your arms up in supplication, kissing every inch of my beautiful hands. Now, lick and suck each of my fingers. Can you imagine all the exciting places they have been? And now they are being cleaned by your eager tongue.

Open your mouth, slut, as I push one of my long, artistic fingers deep into your mouth. Relax your tongue and let me press it down. You do not need to speak, slave, all you need to do is focus on my voice and breathe deeply as I push two, three, four long, slim fingers into your mouth, stretching your lips. Feel them working towards the back of your throat as the tears leak from your eyes. That's it, pet, breathe through your nose and do not dare to gag on my generous gift of flesh.

I can tell how it excites you to see my soft pale skin and deep red nails as they slowly trace an agonising path up your thigh. Higher, higher, aah, aah, not so hasty, my pet. As much as your cock jumps and twitches to get closer, it will have to wait until your Mistress decides it shall suffer my attentions. I expect you to remain calm, spiritual and respectful in my sight, not giving yourself over to your baser urges when in the presence of your Goddess. Think pure thoughts, or I will know and punish.

I see your filthy cock cannot follow simple instructions. Now feel my nails tracing over such vulnerable, delicate skin. It is so easy, so tempting, to increase the pressure and dig five crescent marks into your throbbing shaft. And why should a Goddess deny herself temptation? Aahh, with your hands held behind your back, all your poor, tortured cock can do is jerk and suffer for its Domina's pleasure. Hmmm, I see how red and swollen the angry crown of your cock is as I dig my nails into throbbing muscle.

And now, what's this? Can you feel my smallest, sharpest nail of my little fingertip dip into your pee slit. Just dipping in and out of your slick hole. I wonder how far I could slip my long, slim finger down your cringing urethra?

But now I want to play with your low hanging fruit, like a pair of ripe plums to be plucked from the tree and bitten into, so the sweet juice runs down my chin and drips onto my breasts. Kneel up to give me full access. As my nails scratch and tease under your sack, I love watching the baby-soft skin crawl and tighten as it tries to potect the delicate orbs inside. But you need to be punished for stiffening without permission. Can you feel me tracing a shackle around each plum and tightening the noose with finger and thumb until each is hot, red and shiny, with its own individual throbbing pulse?

Your moans excite me and yet I grow weary of hearing you squeal. That's better - your groans are now muffled by my warm, fragrant panties. Oh yes, you love suckling on them, self-soothing like an infant with his pacifier. Now you are silenced, my glorious hands get to slap and spank your bouncing shaft and pendulous balls to their heart's content. Aaah, does that smart just a little? And yet, you are still hard and desperate for more. Then you shall receive it, with abundance, and be thankful I don't take my feet to them in my displeasure.

Poor little sub, your manmeat looks so red and aching, let me gently rub at the hurt with my soft fingertips. There, there, that's better, isn't it, sweet pet? Your pain has excited me, and now I am in need of release and I shall require you to watch.

Aahh, you look so ruffled, blinking up at me with tear stained lashes. Are you not grateful for the gift of your sight when you are in the presence of your perfect Mistress? Now shuffle closer between my spread thighs. Such a treat to be staring at the soft, pink alter of your deity. Yes, keep sucking on my panties as you inhale my sweet perfume. Come closer, closer, I want to rub myself off against your face - your nose, your chin. Keep your lips closed, you don't get to lick. Hmmm, you feel so good as I grip your hair and grind myself against your face. How I love to see how your skin glistens with my honey as you bathe in my fragrance.

Now open your mouth as I remove the sodden ball of my panties and drip my nectar onto your tongue. Hold it in your mouth, savour the mouth-watering taste and silky feel against your tongue. Do not swallow until I command it.

But I need something more. Move aside, slut, as I welcome my fine, strong Husband in to finish the job with his thick, powerful cock. He too is very excited as he's been stroking as he's watched the show, laughing as I torment my little pet.

Watch closely as another gets to take your Mistress in a way you can only dream of. Hush now, pet, don't distract me from my pleasure with your worthless moans. Your job is to witness as you kneel at my feet.

There now, I'll help muffle your whimpers with one hand tightly across your honey-filled mouth and the other running my sharp fingertips through your hair. Oh, I'm so close, feels so good, so full. You may swallow my sweet nectar when I spend and not a monent before. Almost, almost, yes, yes, aaaahhh!

And now you have a job to do, don't you pet? It would be remiss of you to leave your Goddess in such a state of sticky disarray. Quickly now, sub, use your tongue and lips to clean my dewy petals that run slickly with my delicious honey and my Husband's virile, salty seed.

Aah, poor pet. The only one in the room not to release. Hmmm, I'm feeling benevolent since I've been fucked and filled so well. See how I form a loose fist for you to rut and fuck yourself to orgasm, on your knees with your hands held behind your back. You have 60 seconds to slake your filthy lust.

The seconds are counting down, so you'd better take full advantage of the generous opportunity or I leave and you will not be permitted to touch yourself again until morning.

Just a few seconds left...

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
328 Followers