Mistress K Letters 06: Abduction

Story Info
Abducted and bound, slave has to beg for cock whipping.
972 words
4.08
10.6k
6

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

Slave

Do you feel scared, little sub, to wake up in a strange room, bound so tightly and with no memory of how you got there? Are you confused, disoriented, trying to piece together what happened to lead to this? Are you desperately trying to take inventory of your naked, restrained body to see if you can tell how you may have been violated or abused when you were at your most vulnerable?

It could have been a group of hired mercenaries who clapped a soaked cloth over your mouth and manhandled you into the back of an unmarked van. Can you imagine how they would have laughed at how easily they overpowered you? And, if they decided to play with you a little, find out why you were such important merchandise that they needed to pluck you off the street, who could blame them? Even when they cut your pressed white shirt, fitted jeans and snug undershorts from your tender body to get a closer look, then grabbed, probed and violated what was not freely given.

But still, how you got here is no longer relevant. You are in my power and at my mercy. And, as you know, I have very little use for mercy. I do, however, love to please my Husband, and tonight I have promised him a lasting record of my mastery over my pet. Do you see that pulsing red light in the corner? And beside that painting, and on the ceiling above your face? Yes, I see you understand that he is watching everything with a bank of monitors recording your every flinch, every moan and cry, each tear. And, he will make a comfortable sum from the pay for view channel he is streaming it to. What a delightful way for us all to benefit from an evening of fun.

It feels so good to run my hands over my beautifully-tied gift. Oh, I love to feel that full-body shiver of dread and lust when I touch you like this. I run my finger tips up and down your pulsing cock. So hard, so desperate for more. The natural state for an obedient slave. Do you remember how I punished your throbbing meat, digging in my fingernails and marking you so beautifully. You loved enduring that for me, admiring your marks, disappointed when they faded. Don't worry, pet, I am a generous Domina, so tonight I will gift you with marks that will last longer for you to cherish.

Do you see my beautiful cockwhip? My ever-thoughtful Husband left me a lovely present to use on you. Such a sweet little toy, made from cruel strands of stiff, unyielding leather. Can you imagine how that will feel against your most vulnerable areas as I tenderize My meat? Feel the fall of strands now as it trails over your chest, down over your bucking stomach and along the tender crease where hip meets thigh. Oh, look how your cock jerks and drools at the feeling. It knows what's coming and now you just can't wait to feel your cockwhip's kiss.

No more pitiful whimpers now, my slutslave. If you didn't want my cruel attention, your cock would surely not be straining with every heartbeat.

But greedy subs do not just get handed what they want. I want you to beg me for it. Beg me to whip your manhood until it is hot, striped and red.

Oh, I think you can do better than that. Tell me what you will do for me in return for my generous attention to your worthless flesh? You will worship my feet? Yes, you do love my shapely feet, don't you? And with tight high boots like mine, I believe that my feet need some pampering. Let me unzip them and release them to the cool air.

Aaah, that's better. Even through the silk of my stockings, they relish the freedom from their binding. Unlike you, who is never happier than when you are tightly bound beneath me. Now, as I sit in my tall chair, looking down at your helpless body, my hot, moist foot can slide up your quivering abdominals, past your pecs and up your dry throat - oh, how it tickles as you nervously swallow - over your chin until all five tender painted toes are resting on your lower lip. Now, stick out your tongue and lick my sole. Tongue bathe your Mistress' weary feet. Now, between the toes. I know that the stockings are in the way, so you'll just have to try harder to ensure they are fresh and clean.

Where to now? Open up, slave, and receive me into your eager mouth. All five toes pressing on your tongue, working in further. Wider, slave, do you not wish to pay proper homage to my perfect foot? That's better. Stretch your mouth so I can reach the back of your throat. You are working so hard to respectfully control your gag reflect. Such a good pet.

Now, I believe you have earned your thorough whipping and I have worked up a need for your eager mouth to worship at a more delicate altar. Do you feel my hot breath so close to your straining cock as I lean forward on your chest to straddle your face? Now you may begin to feast on my honeyed bounty while I attend to your needy meat.

Be warned, slut, I won't stop my cruel attentions until you have gifted me at least three powerful orgasms. You'd better work hard, or your poor abused genitals will be so sore and swollen you won't be able to properly enjoy the vigorous rubdown I intend to give them with the Icy Hot muscle cream I have brought along for the purpose.

Now, slave, get to work.

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers