All Comments on 'Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 03'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR!

Thank you for your kind comments so far. NOW STOP READING!

You see, the folks at Literotica have accidently posted Chapter 7 as if it were Chapter 4! I have reported the problem and asked Literotica to fix it, but as I write this (on March 13), Chapter 7 is still posted, and it doesn't make any sense without chapters 4, 5 & 6.

So you can peek, but if the title at the top says Ch. 7, please STOP until the webmasters can post Chapter 4. Reading it out of order will only frustrate you and make Mistress Helga angry.

Again, thank you for reading.

ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
AN UPDATE FROM THE AUTHOR!

It is now safe to read Chapter 4! Please disregard my earlier comment.

As I write this, Chapters 5 and 6 have not yet been published, but for some reason, Chapter 7 is still up. I'm trying to get Literotica to fix this.

Thank you for reading, and for all your comments.

ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
A FRIENDLY NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

Welcome to my story. Wasn’t that a good cliffhanger? I hope you’re enjoying things so far.

I feel it’s only fair to warn you as you read on that I have posted a number of comments on my own stories. Each appears under the banner FROM THE AUTHOR, and each was in response to the webmaster unexpectedly publishing Chapter 7 before chapters 4 through 6. I was trying to mitigate the crisis by begging readers to wait before looking at Chapter 7 and promising that the missing chapters were coming soon, were really good, and were worth the wait.

You, lucky readers, don’t have to read any of those comments! It’s all over now. As you can see, the missing chapters are in place. I wrote those comments days ago while in full crisis mode, and they include a lot of: Why did they do this? Why won’t they fix it? Why don’t they answer my email?

As I said, it’s all over. Enjoy the chapters in any order you like (although NUMERICAL is the best). You don’t have to read any of my comments . . .

. . . unless you enjoy the ramblings of a writer with a fragile ego in the process of melting down. If so, read every one.

Enjoy my stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous