Mistress Mandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy Rose way to top goes through Alexa Bliss.
2.4k words
4.25
8.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is just fan fiction and the work is a figment of my imagination. All the sex is consensual and is just for fun, and do not intend to promote harassment of any kind. I do not owe WWE or its characters nor do i make money of this)

Mandy Rose could not be any happier in this moment, not only has she successfully conquered the booty's of some of the sexiest and powerful woman in her life but somehow, she has also managed to get herself in the Raw women's title picture.

It was well known in wwe that Mandy rose was mostly seen as a pretty face with a sexy body, but for the first time in her career she had a chance of winning a title in the company, but this was not the only title she was after, Mandy wanted to be the alpha female of Raw locker room and in her way was a tiny hurdle; little Alexa bliss.

Alexa bliss used to be one of the biggest sluts during her time in NXT, but all that was in the past and she had worked her butt off to be a champion at the main roster and not just that by being obedient to women like Charlotte and Becky, have managed to find respect as a decent top. Technically she was the champion of raw and in absence of both Charlotte and Becky, she should be considered the Alpha of locker room, but she knows deep down everyone just sees her as a fake top with a cute little butt.

Truth be told, she had given them plenty of reason to not respect her, she had always displayed submission to Charlotte openly and always acted like a second in command. She had also been butt fucked by Sasha even after defeating her for the title cleanly. It was a open secret that Alexa had submissive fantasies.

Mandy rose was one of the few divas who have seen Alexa being fucked by Sasha and thus knew what a good butt pounding can turn this woman into, and she was counting on it as she approached the showers. She knew Alexa always waits for everyone to leave before she hops in for her shower. She wanted to totally surprise and overwhelm this fake top and attack her when she least expects it. While the plan seemed simple, it was dangerous, as Alexa was close to Charlotte and if Mandy would fail, she would totally be a target for the alpha females.

While Mandy was still thinking her plan over, she remembered the prize that was up from grabs, Alexa's juicy booty. She went in the showers but even she was not prepared for what was happening next. There was that cute, little goddess in all her glory, the shocking part was she was fucking her own ass with a dildo. The woman who claimed to a be a real top was taking her own ass like a cheap slut.

Mandy was not able to believe her luck, this woman was almost begging the universe, to be put in her place. Mandy silently decided to strip off and went behind Alexa and delivered a loud slap to her cute butt. Alexa gasped in shock and the dildo fell to the ground as Alexa was still trying to process the reality.

Alexa: What are you doing here?

Mandy: It does not matter what I am doing right now, what matters is what I plan to do in a minute

As Alexa was stood there, too shocked to utter a word, Mandy decided to close the gap between them and pulled her in into a sensuous kiss. Her tongue was totally dominating the smaller woman's tongue and it was clear that Alexa was very close to breaking,

Alexa: Please don't, I'm a top

Mandy slapped this bitch hard across her face. Alexa was too scared to even look at the beautiful naked yet intimidating woman in front of her. She always knew this day would come but it would be at the hands of this woman was something that she hadn't comprehended. she had kissed her way to the top of the food chain but guess deep down everyone knew that Alexa was nothing more than a butt slut.

Mandy: dance for me bitch and make it sexy like a proper hooker would.

Alexa didn't move initially but one look from Mandy had her swaying her hips from left to right. She felt like a stripper whose only purpose in life was to entertain people at the cost of her modest. This was not the first time she had been asked to this, Becky too had quite the fetish for seeing her bubble butt dance around naked but to be this submissive to a woman who she used to see a bottom was making her extra horny. She knew deep down in her heart that she wanted to please this woman.

Mandy then asked Alexa to bend over for her and started wearing the dildo she had used on her other bitches. She then proceeded to put her pretty face between this bitch's cheeks and started rimming that hole. This practice was considered submissive by most alphas in wwe but Mandy knew firsthand what effect a proper tongue session can do to a woman. She was also smacking that butt lightly every few seconds so as to remind this bitch who exactly was calling the shorts here.

Mandy then decided to put the dildo on her victim's most sensitive hole and decided to push it in 1 single thrust. Alexa had never felt pain like this even after being fucked countless time. She wanted to run away from here but soon Mandy started to increase the pace and the pain was replaced by pleasure. The anal lust that was rooted deep down in Alexa's soul has just returned and all she wanted was to be fucked by this superior woman.

Mandy was not surprised to see this fake top moan like a cheap slut moments after. She had heard stories of how Becky and Charlotte had double teamed this bitch in the NXT locker-room countless time and how like a shameless slut she had always managed to please her tops. She was the most sought after bottom for quite some while during her initial days but something told Mandy that it has a lot to do with this perfect bubble butt that this woman possessed.

Mandy was both happy and jealous at the same time after seeing a butt more perfect than hers and this gave her another reason to wreck this bitch.

Alexa was now in heaven, gone were the thoughts of losing her position in the eyes of the locker-room, all she wanted was this dick, in fact it was quite obvious by hard she was moaning that if Mandy would ask she would personally live-stream this session on internet for the world to see her as what she truly is; a true butt-slut.

Mandy was quite sure that she had totally broken this bitch but she also remembered how badly this woman has treated others on the roster and was thus hell bent on making her pay for her sins. Mandy pulled out the dildo out of her ass in on swift motion and Alexa screamed on the tops of her lungs.

Alexa in the next moment was on her knees and bent down to kiss her new mistresses feet and begged to again put that big love machine where it belonged; in her cute little butt. Mandy was truly moved by how fast has everything happened but she wanted to live this moment a little while longer. She then decided to order her latest victim to shut the hell up and starting making love to her pretty feet. Alexa stayed in that position and kissed the feet of this beautiful woman for what felt like a life.

Just as Alexa was getting prepared for resuming the ass fucking, she heard a noise behind her and saw above to see her beautiful mistress smirking from ear to ear.

As she turned around, there was the scary Nia Jax, the woman that Alexa had butt fucked with Becky last year after Nia accidently broke Becky's nose. She still remembered how she had sweet talked her mistress to double team this bitch into total anal submission. She had ill-treated her for more than year and how here she was standing in front of her smiling from ear to ear and wearing nothing more than a strap on dildo. She looked back at Mandy only to see her chuckling after seeing the look on Alexa's face.

Mandy: So glad, you could join us; both me and Alexa are overjoyed to see you.

Nia: thanks mistress, glad to be of service to you and thanks again for letting me have my revenge after all these months.

Alexa could not believe her ears, Mandy has somehow managed to top Nia and even so made her submissive to her. Alexa in that moment knew the fate that awaited her and the worst part was she was looking forward to it. She wanted to bottom to a woman that she helped in destroying.

Nia then decided to walk up to Alexa and brought her feet to the her face and like a well trained puppy or a sex starved bitch, Alexa started kissing her toes. This made both the woman in the room laugh out loud. Nia was truly impressed by Mandy's abilities, in only a short span of time this woman has gone from a total butt slut to a mighty top. She still remembers seeing her in action for the first time.

Nia was invited to the hotel room of one of most legendary woman in wwe history, she remembers walking up to Trish's hotel room in a tight jeans and as she was about to knock, she heard what was squeals of joy. She was instantly jealous of the bitch that Trish was screwing inside but then again a mighty top like Trish deserved to have a lot of pets.

When she knocked on the door, Trish shouted to come in and nothing in the whole world could have prepared Nia for what she was about to witness next. The sounds were of one woman fucking other but it wasn't Trish wore the strap on but it was Mandy rose, the woman everyone said was a cheap knockoff of this legendary wrestlers. She had Trish on her all fours as she continued to fill the legendary top all while staring at Nia jax.

While there were no explanation of what she was seeing, but Trish scream and means confirmed one thing, this was not blackmail but the legendary top was enjoying her time being treated like a bitch. Nia was then asked to strip by Mandy and both the bitches were screwed all night. By the end of the session Nia was almost fighting Trish for a taste of Mandy cock's who was too happy to watch such blatant display of submission unfold in front of her.

But that was then and this was now, former alphas having a sudden fall from grace was normal, whether it was Trish, Lita, Beth or Aj everyone had suffered that fate but this was different, Alexa had worked hard for past few years to put her in a grey area where tops such as Becky and Charlotte could use her hole whenever they want but everyone else found themselves bending over this pretty little goddess.

And here she was bending over like a true butt slut, Nia was not sure whether she was more scared of Mandy or was in awe of her. At this rate she could end up being the one true alpha of the all the brands, but all that was in the future, as this moment right here was meant to take revenge, from the bitch who was a literal pain in her ass. This was a moment to take her ass.

Mandy positioned herself behind Alexa, as Nia went to use that mouth. Alexa was more than cooperating to them and welcomed their cocks in both her holes like a well trained bitch that she was becoming. Mandy teased her by reducing the pace and it caused Alexa to cry out in pain. She was literally ready to give up her everything for a chance to cum.

Alexa: Please Mistress, my beautiful mistress, please make me cum. Please destroy my hole like the butt slut I'm. I want to be your and your, I promise I will be good. I will give up my ass whenever you want, I will give up my title, I will live my life as your whore. I will be banded with your name on my ass, mistress please show mercy and take my ass.

Nia was taken aback with that display of submission but then again, Mandy was a woman of many surprises. Mandy was satisfied with those words and decided to increase her pace. Alexa screamed loudly and was cumming like a slut moments later. Then Nia was asked to hammer this bitch's hole as Mandy started to use that mouse. Alexa went from a top to a total ATM butt slut in less than hour. Nia was not Mandy but the hatred that she had for Alexa made her use that butt as roughly as possible. Alexa could not take it anymore and passed out right then and there.

Mandy clicked a few pictures of her latest victim and spanked Nia ass with full power. She then ordered her bitch to carry her bags to the car as she was now going to take Nia to her hotel room and show her what it means to be bottom for Mandy once again. Nia was more than happy to compile and ran like a good old bitch to complete her mistress wish. Mandy got dressed and looked back at the

Alexa lying on the shower floor completely broken, she smiled thinking what will happen if some janitor walks in and finds a beauty like Alexa buck naked on the floor.

(THE END)

.

.

.

.

.

Hey, thanks for reading this story, it would mean the world to me if you can rate and comment on it. What you liked and which divas would you want Mandy to target next.

I'm currently writing a Trish-Victoria story as one of my viewers requested it, let me know if there is another duo that you would want me to feature next in my stories.