Mistress Mia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did WHAT?!" she cried and came over to the bed.

"I... it was an accident, I swear!" I was terrified. Mia looked down at my limp cock with contempt, saw my cum splashed out all over.

"Accident my ass! You made her suck your cock, you filthy bastard!"

"I didn't MAKE her! She wanted to! I couldn't stop her!" I was panicking.

"That's a lie!" Lizzy shouted. She was next to Mia.

"How the fuck can I MAKE her do anything when I'm tied up like this?!" I shackled my handcuffs to emphasize my point. And it was a very good point! Mia turned to Lizzy.

"Well..." she studdered. "I didn't want to..."

"And you could just NOT have done it then!" I pursued hotly.

"Shut up!" Mia cut my short and looked at Lizzy again to continue.

"I didn't want to, but he said..." Lizzy pointed angrily at me. "He said that I should, otherwise I'd be selfish. And... and... and he promised that he wouldn't cum inside my mouth. And then he did!"

"I would've told her, but I didn't have time..! It was an accident!" I looked pleadingly at our judge Mia. Lizzy pleaded as well.

"I'm so sorry, Mia! I shouldn't have come in here without asking you! I just... I just wanted to thank him and talk a little..."

Mia pondered for a while. Then she turned to Lizzy, took her hands and looked into her eyes.

"My dear Liz... You're right that you shouldn't have come in here. Now you understand why. You're so young, and there're many things you don't know. But I think you've learned your lesson. That filthy bastard, and all men for that matter, all they have are dirty thoughts!" She was pointing at me but still looking at Lizzy.

"Don't ever believe him. I know about his disgusting fantasies, and girls sucking his cock is one of his favourites." She turned from Lizzy and sighed.

"Actually it's just as much MY fault. I should've told you about him..."

She gave me a look and I looked back with pleading eyes. But she didn't notice or didn't care. She began telling Lizzy about the first recording she and Stella had accidentally made of me masturbating. She then went on telling her how she had made use of that, how she had tamed me and made me do all kinds of things. Lizzy looked at her with increasingly big eyes.

"So, you can say that he's my slave boy!" she laughed and looked at me. She came closer and sat down next to me. Her hand started on my chest and then slid down, slowly. It reached my dick, went around and grabbed my balls.

"See?" she said to Lizzy who was standing next to her. "His balls are mine!" She squeezed and I moaned in pain. "See how helpless he is? And the best thing..." She pulled a small key from her pocket and uncuffed me. I massaged my wrists.

"The best thing," Mia repeated, " is that the cuffs don't mean anything!" She grabbed my balls again and turned smilingly to Lizzy. She squeezed slowly but firmly. I gasped but didn't dare stop her.

"Say my name!" she said, glee in her voice.

"Mistress Mia!" I moaned, my balls paining from her grip.

"Now, kneel down on the floor!"

She let go of me and I quickly got down from the bed. Mia beckoned Lizzy to sit down on the bed with her. I kneeled down and looked up at the two girls. Lizzy looked back with a look of wonder that overshadowed her anger. Mia just smiled at me.

"I'm tired of talking. Now you tell Lizzy about the night with Cate," she said. I looked at her pleadingly; she couldn't humiliate me like that in front of Lizzy.

"Go on, start by telling her who Cate is."

I looked down, cleared my throat and began quietly.

"Well... I know Cate from..."

"Wrong!" Mia interrupted me. "Start over!"

"I know... mistress Cate from school." Mia nodded with satisfaction.

"I... we were in the same class..."

"Wait!" It was Mia once more. "It's not very polite to look down when you speak! Look at Lizzy when you're talking to her!"

I lifted my eyes and saw Lizzy smiling just slightly, obviously amused by Mia ordering me around.

I continued talking. Mia helped me on the way, all the time saying "tell her what happened", "tell her where you were", "tell her what you did", etc. My voice was meek and my face was flushed and Mia made me look straight at Lizzy all the time.

Then she made me tell Lizzy what we did after the date, and what she made me do in the bathroom.

"Your... He licked you there? And just after you had..? And it happened here in our bathroom?" Lizzy asked with disbelief when the story was done. Mia nodded.

"Now you understand that I can make him do absolutely EVERYthing I want him to!" She looked down at me and winked.

"Tell me what you want him to do to make it up to you..."

I held my breath and looked at Lizzy. She didn't say anything.

"If you want," Mia suggested, "he can lick your ass. Right now. What do you say?"

"No, I don't want to..."

"Remember what he did to you, you can't just forget that!"

"I do remember! But I don't want him near me right now."

"Alright sweety, but just tell when you want him, alright?"

Lizzy nodded with a smile and got to her feet.

"I'll be going now, Mia."

She started going out and I sighed silently in relief. But Mia pressed on.

"Let him at least make one kiss."

Lizzy turned to look at me, saw my anxiety and smiled.

"Alright," she said. "One kiss..."

She turned her back to me and pulled down her pajamas pants and then her panties. Mia motioned me into action. I moved forward on my knees, approached her waiting behind. She had a very cute ass, but all I saw was the bullseye deep inside the valley. I pursed my lips and went all the way in, felt the warmth of her body on my cheeks, made contact.

"Make it wet!" Mia said.

Lizzy made a loud sigh mixed with a giggle. I kept my lips on her asshole until she withdrew herself. She pulled up her panties and pajamas, sent Mia a big warm smile and left the room after sending me a different kind of smile. There was no shyness left in her eyes.