Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... hi." I said, attempting to start something of a conversation.

"Hi." she replied while looking at her phone, seeming uninterested.

"So... that was... cool."

"Yeah."

"How did you feel about it?" I kept trying, not really getting much of a response.

"Fine."

Not wanting to be rude, I didn't push too much. I was still really curious about this girl, though, so it didn't take long before I tried conversing again.

"So... you're not really bi, is that it?"

"No. You saying I am? Just 'cause I let you put your cock in my mouth?" she replied, seeming annoyed.

"No no, I didn't say anything. You decide what you are. I was just wondering..."

"Some guys, I swear... they hear I'm lesbian and their first thought is to 'convert' me. They think they're God's gift to women and that the only reason I'm into girls is that I haven't tried being with them yet. Asshats..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Lemme guess: you're one of those guys who's always had a fantasy about having sex with a lesbian woman, and now you want to..."

"Ricki, are you being mean to the new boy?"

Mistress interrupted Ricki's rant as she arrived at our table with a tray of muffins and three tall glasses of soda and ice.

"Not at all, Mistress, I'm just..." she replied, but was again interrupted.

"He can't read your mind, you know. He doesn't know when you're kidding. And he's not as experienced as you. Mind going easy on the guy?"

Ricki suddenly sat back and smiled. Her whole demeanor seemed to change from aggressive and uninterested to warm and welcoming.

"I'm just messing with ya." she said and winked.

"Oh... okay..." I said and tried to smile back, accepting my drink from Mistress.

"I just love getting people all flustered."

"Yeah, well... it worked. Damn, I thought I was being a total douche... You know, I really didn't mean to offend you..."

"Exactly. People who are afraid of offending me are the easiest marks. They're so afraid to step on my toes that they'll trip all over themselves to avoid it. Don't get me wrong - there are plenty of asshats out there, but I don't think you're one of them. Mistress says you're nice, and I trust her."

She grabbed a muffin off the table and started taking small bites. I did the same while she kept talking; once she got started, she was hard to stop.

"And thanks for your help during the session, by the way. That part was new for me, so it was nice to have some real communication going..."

"Uh... yeah..."

"How was today's session for you, Ricki?" Mistress inquired, starting a post-session chat just like she usually did with me.

"Cool... good. I wasn't sure what you were planning when you said you were going to "bring someone in" but I guess it was only a matter of time before you came through on your threat from a while back..."

"Yes, it's been a while since we talked about that. Once we started playing, I felt like today was a good day for it."

Mistress turned to me and went on:

"Yes, she's lesbian, not really bi. Bi-curious, I guess you could call her? No, that's not quite right either... this is more a forced bi fantasy thing - if you know what I mean."

I nodded, having read about it online. While such a thing wasn't for me, I didn't mind being the instrument of Mistress' play with someone else. Especially someone as good-looking as Ricki.

"So far, then, I have made her touch a man's cock, put her mouth on one, and now she's even given a man an orgasm... She's very brave, allowing me to push her like this. Oh, and don't worry. As you understand, it's all part of our play; she can say no any time she wants. She hasn't so far, though, and I'm beginning to think she'll be ready for something radical soon. Hmmm... Perhaps I could simply tie her up and have a row of men fuck her brains out..."

As Mistress said this, Ricki's pale face went crimson red. She looked down and away, stuffing the entire rest of the muffin in her mouth so she couldn't be made to answer. The thought I'd had once, of being tied down and taken from behind by a group of dommes with strap-ons, returned to me. The very idea made me incredibly nervous and I imagined that Ricki felt the same way - albeit with the forced bi element added to the mix. While this wasn't something I was in any way ready for, Ricki had apparently been working in this direction with Mistress for some time. I even started imagining that one of the men fucking this beautiful young lesbian was me...

"We've played for several hours now, Ricki. It's time to go home." Mistress said as she stood up, confirming my suspicion that they had been at it for a while before I became involved.

"Thank you, Mistress." Ricki replied, but remained seated.

"And you..." Mistress added, pointing at me and making me nervous in the way only she could.

"Yes, Mistress...?"

"You said your weekend was clear - that means you have time tomorrow and Sunday, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want that time. Keep your schedule open."

"I will, Mistress."

Mistress Anne left the table, leaving her two subs behind. I was just about to wrap things up and leave the club as well, when Ricki suddenly stopped me.

"Before we go..."

"Yes?"

"If there is a next time for play between us, there's something you should know. Gimme your hand."

She held out her arm and I put my hand in hers. She started closing it and gave me a stare.

"I'm gonna be serious for a minute, so listen well. And look me in the eyes."

"Okay..."

"Some people look at me when I play and think I'm vulnerable. They think I'm weak. Frail."

Her hand started to close around mine and I could feel her fingernails beginning to dig into my skin.

"Ow..."

"They hear that I'm only twenty-five years old and think I'm dumb. Inexperienced. That I'm easily tricked, easily abused."

"I'm not... Ow..!"

Her nails dug in deeper. It was beginning to hurt. Really hurt. Her grip tightened and as my hand jerked involuntarily from the pain, it was starting to feel like I was caught in a vise. A vise with claws. Under my breath, I suppressed a cry of pain.

"Aaaah-ho-hooow..."

"I'm not weak. I'm not a timid little lamb, I'm not a shaky little leaf. I am that way when I play with Mistress because that's the role I love."

Ricki kept staring at me with fiery eyes, practically drilling a hole in my head. She looked almost angry.

"I've been in this game for a while now and I know what I'm doing. I'm not a girl who takes things lying down, and I'm not afraid of hitting back. Abuse me, violate my limits... and I'll make you regret the day you were born. Are we clear?"

"Extremely." I whimpered, gritting my teeth.

She let go her grip and smiled.

"Glad we understand each other."

We both stood up and prepared to leave.

"It was nice to meet you." I said earnestly, clutching my tender hand.

"Likewise. Now I need to go home and eat something real - we've been here for... uh, a long time. Hours. I'm exhausted."

"You need a ride somewhere?"

"I'm good, thanks. Seeya."

With that, the petite little minx was out the door. Possibly out of my life. It felt weird. I hadn't been the main event today, that much was clear. Mistress Anne had called me down here to use me as a tool for her play with Ricki, and now it was over. It occurred to me that there might not even be a next time. Still, it seemed like something was going to happen to me this weekend. Feeling that familiar nervous tingling in my stomach, I was beginning to wonder what it would be.

I went home and enjoyed the feeling. The nervousness. Knowing Mistress' dirty, twisted mind, she probably had some kind of evil scheme planned. With me as the subject. The plaything. That feeling was so good - knowing that something was going to happen to me that I couldn't control. Something that would please Mistress. I loved thinking about the fact that she was soon going to play with me and do whatever she wanted. I was both dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time.

Saturday morning, she started sending me instructions. They involved the usual cleaning and shaving process that I was planning to do anyway, but it also specified what I was going to wear. Instead of surprising me, she told me ahead of time, so that I'd be thinking about it all day. It worked as intended - my stomach started tingling as soon as I read her message:

"Be at the club at 18:00. You will be naked during this session, but you will wear shoes. You will also have on your collar and hood, then cuffs around your wrists and ankles. Additionally, you will wear a special leather harness. The session will be a long one, so make sure you eat something and go to the bathroom before we start."

She then sent me a picture of the harness - a cool-looking set of straps that wrap around the torso and waist, connected with several metal rings. For the next several hours, all I could think about was what it could possibly be intended for.

I spent a long time preparing, just as she said. Showered and shaved twice, trimmed my body hair, made sure I was spotless everywhere. It was almost therapeutic, spending so much time making myself look my best for Mistress. When I finally drove down to the club that evening, I was just hoping she would be pleased with my efforts.

We met at the changing rooms as usual, I took off my clothes and put on my leather hood - so far, so normal. Then she handed me the harness. I stepped through two holes at the bottom, like you do with a climbing harness. Then I pulled it up and adjusted it to my body. Two straps came over my shoulders and across my chest, one went around my back. I also had one around each thigh, going up and around my crotch and buttocks.

Once I had it all on, Mistress stepped behind me and started fastening the clips on the back. I felt the leather straps tightening all across my body, and it felt really nice. It kind of felt like I was wearing combat gear or something - if it hadn't been for the fact that my junk was hanging out.

"This way." she said and started walking.

I followed her towards one of the private play rooms. I was unable to prevent my gaze from dropping as she walked. My eyes stared at her curves as she swayed her hips from side to side. She probably knew what she was doing and that I would be unable to stop myself from watching, but I still felt like I was sneaking a peek without her knowing as she walked in front of me. That tight leather skirt covering her round butt, her corset perfectly hugging her waist as it curved in from her hips... I knew she was twice my age, but she still had an amazing body.

Once in the room, she turned and leaned against the wall, facing me. Then she just stood there, smiling sadistically. This just made me even more nervous, seeing her grin like that. Feeling my heart beat faster, I was unable to meet her gaze. She enjoyed making me wait like this.

"Here we are. Take your place." she eventually said, pointing to the metal mesh mounted on the wall. Screwed in place, it was almost like a wire fence, only much more solid.

Once I stood with my back up against it, Mistress fished out the leather cuffs. As she stood close to me, putting them on, it looked like she could barely contain herself - smiling cheekily and humming as she tightened them around my wrists. I nervously let her pull my arms down to the sides. She locked me in place, then she did the same with the harness. Now it became clear what her plan was: that wall had lots of anchoring points. With the harness on, she could lock my whole body to the wall using simple carabiner hooks.

She bent down to lock my ankle cuffs to the wall too. Legs spread out, exposing my... well, everything. So that was the reason she had told me to keep my shoes on - the floor in this room was pretty cold, seeing as it was just linoleum on concrete. Usually, it's also pretty hard to stand up against a wall with your feet pushed all the way in, but the harness took care of that. Testing the strength of the harness, I tried to let myself fall forward. The result was that I could lean just a fraction away from the wall. I clearly couldn't fall, let alone move anywhere. Arms, body, legs... all locked in place.

Mistress stood back and admired her work: her male submissive shackled tightly to a wall. Still smiling sadistically, she was giving me a constant feeling of nervous tension. What was her plan? What was she going to do to me? I stood there and watched her as she calmly paced back and forth, as if she was inspecting her slave. I loved this. She really knew how to build tension. She moved slowly, deliberately, not rushing anything. Let me get nervous, excited.

"So... the plan for today involves getting a little... physical." she said, reaching into her purse.

She pulled out her long, black vinyl gloves and started putting them on. Hairs stood up at the back of my neck as I remembered the last time she used them. I swallowed nervously as the sight of metal claws flashed before my eyes. This time, though, she had something different in mind.

She came up to me and looked me in the face. Standing this close, I could smell the scent of her shampoo and feel her breath on my naked skin. I felt her gloved hands stroke my body, moving from my shoulders and down the sides to my hips. Then she moved right in and touched me between my legs. I felt a nervous jitter as the glove cupped my scrotum.

"You remember who these belong to, right, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress. They're... yours..."

"Good. I'm going to play with them a bit today."

She reached into her purse and pulled out something that looked like a small black rubber band. Feeling it slide onto me down there was a bit weird, and I couldn't really see what was going on between my legs either. It felt like my balls were being pulled slightly down, as the rubber band thing was put around the base of my scrotum.

Mistress stood up and looked at me with brilliant eyes. Even through the holes in her mask, I could see her eyes shining like stars. Then she put her hand on me again, a bit more roughly this time, and said:

"Get hard."

"M...Mistress...?"

She snarled. Bared her teeth like a lioness.

"Get your cock hard for me. Now!"

"Uhm... yes... yes, Mistress..."

It actually wasn't very difficult. I was already excited by this whole situation, and now my gorgeous domme ordered me to do something while she was standing inches away from me. She came in closer, pushing her large leather-clad bosom against my naked body. The sight of her... her smell... the feeling of her hands grabbing me in places and doing whatever they liked... It was all such a turn-on.

"There you go. Good. Not completely pathetic - at least you can get it up when your queen demands it."

She continued her work with the rubber band down there until she was satisfied. Eventually, I thought I'd understood what she was doing. The feeling was that of my balls being held down and away from my body, and my erection was being boosted by some kind of penis ring thing.

"There... Like your new ball stretcher?" she said, taking a step away to admire her work.

So that's what they were. I'd heard of them but never tried. They felt a bit tight, but not really painful. I had the feeling that they shouldn't be on me for too long, but right now... they actually felt kinda nice.

I felt a slap across my face. Mistress stared at me, angrily.

"Answer! I asked you a question!"

"Yes! Yes... Mistress... they're... good..." I blurted out, embarrassed that I'd lost focus for a second and forgotten to reply.

"That's better. Now behave. You don't want me to break out those claws again, do you?"

"No, Mistress..."

"You'd better do as you're told, then. I have a plan for tonight and I don't want to deviate from it at all. I want what I want, nothing else. If you sabotage me, there'll be... consequences."

"I will obey, Mistress!" I said, determined.

She walked over to the table next to us again and fished around for something in her purse. Once she'd found it, she came back and stood close to me. Very close.

"Here's the arrangement for tonight: you will not have an orgasm. That's all. No matter what happens, you will not cum. Understand?"

I nodded. Looking down, I could see that she had some items ready. One of them was some kind of vibrating egg, attached to a rubber ring.

"H...aaaah..." I gasped as she started stroking my cock with her vinyl-clad hands.

From a small bottle, she poured a slippery liquid onto me and started rubbing it all over. My cock, balls, crotch and thighs... everything turned very slippery. Then she slipped that little egg onto my shaft, so that it came to rest underneath the exposed head of my cock. She took a step back, looked at me with another one of her sadistic smiles, and held up a small plastic box.

"Ready...?" she said, gleefully.

Then she pushed a button. I immediately jolted in shock at the feeling of vibrations on my lubed-up dick. After a few seconds, the surprise subsided and the feeling was instead replaced with one of immense pleasure. A vibrator right on the underside of the glans, held in place by a rubber band... My eyes started swimming. I tried shifting my weight from one foot to the other, but the stimulation remained the same no matter the position I was in. This was intense.

"Mistress... what if I can't stop it?" I started whimpering, knowing full well that these vibrations would make me orgasm pretty soon.

"Then you will tell me." she replied. "When you feel your orgasm approaching, you will tell me. Fail to do this... cum without permission... and I promise you: you will regret it."

As she said this, she held up her other hand. My heart skipped a beat and I swallowed nervously at the sight of the metal claws. She'd clearly put them on while I wasn't looking, and now all the memories were coming back... the fear of them, the fear that she'd use them on my most sensitive areas...

For the next half hour, I went through this extremely intense stimulation. The vibrating egg kept buzzing away, bringing me closer and closer to a delightful orgasm... and then Mistress would deny me. Over... and over... and over. It was torture. As soon as I told her I was getting close, she would either click the remote and switch the vibrator off, hit me with her riding crop, pinch me, tickle me... or all of the above. Anything that would make my body come down from the climax and stop me from orgasming.

Eventually, I just stood there, breathing heavily as if I was in the middle of a marathon. Drool was running out of my open mouth and down on the floor, my legs were trembling and my head was spinning. I couldn't see properly since my eyes were cloudy, and shaking my head to clear my vision stopped working.

When the session began, it took a couple of minutes before I was nearing orgasm. After several denials, however, the build-up took less and less time. I would tell Mistress that I was getting close, and she would switch off the vibrator and whip me until I came down from the high... but once she started it up again, I'd be mere seconds away. Eventually, I became desperate.

"Please, Mistress, please let me cum...", I whimpered, unable to believe that I could keep doing this any longer.

"No, you will not." she said harshly, pressing her clawed hand into my ribs to remind me.

Instead, she increased the time between stimulation to give me more time to recover. That made it even worse. My entire lower body tensed up in anticipation when I was nearing orgasm, and when it didn't come, tight cramps started to spread from my crotch to the rest of my body. I was kept on the edge, unable to cum, but with my whole body screaming in protest.

"There, done..." Mistress said after half an hour, squatting down in front of me and releasing the cock ring and ball stretchers.