Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,433 Followers

I breathed a sigh of relief, still drooling and shaking my head as I tried to focus on the pain she had given me rather than the excruciating pleasure. I looked down at my hands. They were trembling. As were my legs. After half an hour of orgasm denial, I was broken. Then Mistress continued her sentence...

"... with the vibrating egg. Time for something else."

"What!?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

Mistress giggled and took the egg contraption off me. Then she practically danced over to the table, putting away the egg and pulling out something else from her purse. How much stuff did she have in there?

"Here is your next treatment..." she said, walking over to me with a cylindrical object.

As she bent down to do something to me, I noticed that I was flinching - physically trying to stop her from getting to my nether region. Not that I could, being anchored to the wall. Instead, I just started squealing and moaning as she sat down on a stool beside me.

"Waaaa... No, Mistress, please... no more..."

"Quiet. I haven't tried all my tools on you yet and I want to see how they perform. Now... get hard for me."

I hadn't noticed until now, but after this exhausting marathon, my erection had faded once she took off the rubber bands. My penis was now hanging half-limp before her, and she wasn't happy.

"I said: get hard!" she commanded once again.

Her vinyl-clad fingers started to stroke and squeeze my oiled-up balls, and miraculously, this had just the effect she was looking for. My cock started to rise and once it was semi-hard, Mistress waited no longer.

She slid a sheathe onto my shaft. I'd heard of these. Made from some kind of rubber or silicone, an artificial pussy of sorts... it felt really good, especially in the hands of my mistress. She started sliding it up and down, fucking me with it, quickly making my erection stiffer.

"Ah... ahh..." I started moaning.

The stimulation was less intense than what she had already done, but it didn't take long before I was once again nearing orgasm. Alerting Mistress, I felt her stopping the stimulation. She sat there, waiting for what felt like an eternity, but was probably more like twenty seconds.

"Ready for more? Yes? Good. Let's keep going." she cooed.

"No... please..." I muttered haplessly, knowing full well that my pleas would be in vain.

"Dum de dum... doobie dub... edging my sub..." she sang to herself.

There was no mercy. She just kept playing with me. I was a toy. Her toy. No will of my own. Just a toy.

She continued for hours, changing her methods and tools as she went. When she sensed that I was getting exhausted and needed a break, she had me eat a chocolate bar or drink soda through a straw to get my blood sugar back up. She didn't take me down from the wall, but kept me there. I drifted into subspace with the feeling of having handed over control of my body and soul to my mistress. I didn't even notice that we got visitors - people she invited in to watch as she went to town on her submissive. I had to be told later, but apparently, they enjoyed the spectacle. I didn't notice anything anymore. The world disappeared and the only thing left was her... and the things she did to me.

I didn't even notice that she finished, my head was so fucked up. She eventually ended the session, took me down from the wall and helped me back to the changing rooms. I think we talked but I'm not sure. We gathered up our clothes and got changed, then headed home. My head was still swimming when I got there, and I immediately threw myself down on the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.

The next day, I woke to my phone making noises. Pinging again and again. Looking at it, I realized that it was past lunch time - I'd slept for ten hours. My body still felt pretty sore, though, like I'd been playing football or something. I desperately needed a shower and headed to the bathroom. Feeling the water running down my bruised skin revitalized me somewhat, but I also needed to eat. I threw a pizza in the oven and sat down on my couch to check the messages on my phone. Turned out, Mistress had sent me a dozen texts.

"That was quite the session! Loved it!"

"You looked pretty beat. You OK?"

"I can't believe how far you let me take you last night."

"I haven't had this much fun with a male sub in... ever! :) "

I kept reading her messages - they were full of praise and how much she loved the session, and she also kept asking if I was okay. As time had passed and I still hadn't replied, they started to focus more and more on the latter. Her first message was sent late last night, the last one at 13:47. Yeah, it was the weekend, but most people should be up by then - that's probably why her latest texts seemed a bit nervous. I eventually sent her a quick reply, still unable to form proper sentences:

"I'm OK, Mistress. Still tired. Need food. Will talk later."

As I hit send, I realized what I was feeling like. It was like I was hung over. Like I had attended a wild party and gotten really hammered. Minus the headache. Didn't have that. My whole body felt banged up, though, and my brain was still coming down from that mountain top of a high I'd been on. That's why I wasn't able to send her a proper reply yet. I had to wake up first.

Once I'd had some breakfast - or brunch, strictly speaking - I felt a bit better and sat down on the couch to answer her properly. We texted for a while as a sort of digital aftercare, which I liked a lot. I always enjoyed talking openly about our sessions. She heaped praise on me for letting her take it this far, and I was still wondering if we were getting anywhere near to how rough Mistress Anne could really be. I soon got my answer.

"Ready for another date today?" she texted me.

She made my stomach tingle. Yeah, it was a date, wasn't it... A play date, between play partners, sure. Not as in a traditional date between prospective lovers, but still - the word made me feel pretty good inside. Then there was the nervous anticipation on top of that. She'd edged me for hours yesterday, and now she had plans for more play already? I wasn't sure if my body could take it. I still said yes, of course.

"Same procedure - get cleaned up and ready, same time, same place. See you there."

"Yes, Mistress."

I almost dreaded this one. Was she going to do the same thing to me again? Hours and hours of edging and orgasm denial? The thought almost made me feel sick - there was a sinking feeling in my stomach and I tried to think about what other possibilities there could be. I almost wished I had other plans for the weekend. That I'd have to cancel the play date and be spared the agony.

And sure enough, she wasn't pulling her punches today either. Even though I was still feeling the aftershocks of yesterday, Mistress went straight to work as soon as the session started. She put me up against the wall just as before, lubed me up and applied the same tools as last time. Having been through it before, I wasn't as afraid of the unknown this time around, but I was still nervous as hell since I knew what was coming. Or rather... wasn't coming. Once again, denial was the word of the day.

Mistress commanded me to "get hard" once again and slipped the vibrating egg onto my cock, which stood out from my shackled body like a bridge over a ravine. I had made sure my whole downstairs area was cleanly shaved, and it felt really good when she used her fingers to stroke and handle my slippery skin. I looked down at her long, shiny black vinyl gloves and had to admit that I found it incredibly sexy to be played with like this. To have her experienced hands manipulate my body, use me as her plaything.

Once I started squirming and moaning, she started cooing and laughing. It was obvious that she enjoyed this - torturing her slave like a true sadist. I couldn't remember seeing anybody get this much pleasure out of doing things to somebody else. She wasn't the one being physically pleasured, yet I got the feeling that she was the one enjoying herself the most. Seeing her like this made me feel so good inside that I couldn't begin to explain it. It also made me... horny.

It didn't take long before I had to call out to her that I was about to orgasm. She flicked the switch on her remote immediately, causing me to moan in frustration at the sudden shock of going from full stimulation to zero. My dick throbbed and twitched every time she started or stopped the vibrator. I was on the edge of orgasm after just a few minutes.

Then she kept me there. Just like last time. My head started spinning and the rest of my body felt like I was about to explode. I was so sensitive down there that any stimulation felt like agony, and I desperately wanted release. I wanted to take matters into my own hands, but couldn't. My arms were securely locked to the bars behind me. I hoped to be given an orgasm, but wasn't. Mistress enjoyed seeing me squirm. Every time I practically screamed in frustration that I wasn't allowed to cum, she nearly drowned me out with her own cries of pleasure.

"Nooo! Pleeease, Mistress!" I would cry out when she stopped me from cumming.

"Yeees! Fuck, yes!" she'd shout back at me as I stood there, whimpering.

"Please, Mistress... I can't take any more..."

"Oh, yes, you can. And you will. I'm the one who decides if you get to cum. And I say no."

After an hour of this, I was desperate. I was crying, tears getting the inside of my hood all wet as I begged and begged for mercy. I couldn't think what else to do. I was completely under her control. I even had the thought of just cumming without letting her know that it was about to happen, but she knew me too well by now. She interpreted my body language and noticed that I was nearing the point of no return.

"How dare you!" she said, sternly, as she switched off the vibrator and took it off me.

"S-sorry, Mistress... I..."

"No! Shut up! How dare you?!"

She came right up close to me and stared me in the eyes. I could barely see anything through all the tears, but I could tell that behind her classy and festive mask, she was fuming. I felt her metal claws grasp around my exposed scrotum and dig into my tender flesh, and she quickly brought out her riding crop as well.

"You! Do! Not! Decide! When! To! Cum!" she growled at me, pausing after each word and making me genuinely afraid.

Enraged, she started whipping my thighs and worked her way upwards, making sure I realized the error of my ways. By the time she was finished, there was no resistance left in me. No thought of ever doing anything Mistress Anne disliked. Only the fear of displeasing her and the desire to obey.

I stood still, head spinning, feeling my skin burn everywhere she'd whipped me. She eventually took a few steps back, leaning up against the opposite wall and staring at me. Then she came back, moving up to me and pressing her voluptuous body against mine. She leaned in and whispered in my ear:

"So... you really want to cum, do you?"

"Yes... please... Mistress..." I begged, head still buzzing.

"Awwww... you're so cute, begging like that... Well, you know that I'm the one who decides if you ever get to do that again, right?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

Her voice was melodious, yet authoritative. No need to shout anymore. She was in complete control and she knew it. I knew it too. My brain worked slowly, so it took a while for it to seep in, but I knew it. She owned me. My body functions were hers to control.

"Good. Now, I'm going to allow you to have an orgasm..."

"Yes... please, Mistress..." I whispered, still not quite able to believe it.

"But we can' let you soil this lovely play room with your body fluids, can we...?" she continued.

"No, Mistress..."

"So I'll only let you do this if you clean up after yourself. All right?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'll do anything... anything..."

Slowly and deliberately, she picked the vibrating egg back up along with the bottle of lube. Pouring a bit more on my aching, pulsing member, she then stroked me with her vinyl-clad hand until I was slippery all over once more. Then she put the vibrator back on me and stepped back to the opposite wall. Holding her hand up to show me the remote, she looked at me and paused.

"Remember to ask for permission."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ready?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

CLICK

I felt the buzzing spread through me immediately. My body started to shiver and I started gasping for breath. Seconds passed. Not minutes. Seconds. The muscles in my groin area were tightening up and my legs started shaking.

"Uhh... uuuuuhh..."

"Remember to ask."

"Aaaahh..."

"No orgasm without permission. Remember that."

I looked at her and noticed something I hadn't seen before. She had put her hand down the inside of her skirt. Breathing heavily, she was touching herself while watching her sub approaching orgasm. It occurred to me that she might be as excited as I was from all this, and the sight of this amazingly hot woman masturbating was more than enough to get me off, with or without the vibrator.

"Please, may I cum, Mistress...?"

"Yes, you may cum for me now."

"UUUUUUUUUURRRRHHHH!"

The cramps spread through me, starting between my legs and causing my whole system to go into convulsions. I was seeing stars. I couldn't focus. The sight of my mistress faded from my consciousness as I experienced the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. Two days of edging and teasing had caused such a build-up that I pretty much passed out from the experience. When it was over, I was hanging by the harness, shackled to the wall but unable to stand on my own legs.

"Oh... fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck...." I whispered as my sight was returning.

"Good?" Mistress cooed, grinning at me.

I only managed to nod, still ravaged by the aftershocks. The muscles in my crotch ached from the ordeal they'd been through. Then I realized that the vibrator was still buzzing.

"Aaaaah... waaaaahh... please... off..." I whimpered.

"Oh? I thought you wanted this?" Mistress replied. "You wanted to go all the way, right? You wanted it to not stop? Shouldn't we keep it going?"

The head of my dick was now incredibly sensitive, and continued stimulation was more painful than pleasurable. I tried twisting my body from side to side, almost like I wanted to shake it off, but being shackled to the frame behind me prevented that kind of movement.

"Miss.... please..."

"Awww... so adorable. Oh, well."

She switched off the vibrating egg and I breathed a sigh of relief. Then she reached down and pulled the thing off me... waited a few seconds, looked at me... and continued.

"AAAAH!!" I squealed. "It's so sensitive, Mistress! Please!"

She smiled wickedly and kept stroking her gloved hand up and down the slippery shaft. Then she moved her fingers over the swollen head of my cock. I jolted every time she touched a particularly sensitive spot, pulling at the restraints to no avail. It was too much.

"Iiiih! Please!" I once again yelled in a high-pitched shriek.

"That's right, squeal for me, bitch!"

"Please, Mistress, please..."

I kept whimpering, throwing my head this way and that, begging for her to stop torturing me this way. The ring on my collar made noises like a baby's rattle, being shaken from side to side.

Finally, she stopped. She looked at her watch and said:

"Sadly, we don't have this room reserved all night this time. Time to wrap it up."

She went up beside me and started to undo my bindings from the wall. I stumbled a bit when I was let down, and realized that I was still dizzy. My heart was pounding, my whole body ached... but my head was still way up in space.

Starting to feel a bit sad that something this intense had to end, I regained my footing and looked down on the linoleum floor. I saw several small pools of white liquid; three or four streaks going outwards from the wall where I'd been standing served as evidence that somebody had squirted the fluids out from the wall. It did need cleaning up, though. I started to wander towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Mistress behind me.

"Uh... to the... bathroom? To get some... tissues.. and towels... to clean up...?"

"Oh, that's cute."

I turned around, my cock still dripping. I looked at her, trying to understand what she meant. She crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall again, staring at me expectantly. I still didn't get it, groggy as I was.

"Well?"

"Sorry... Mistress...?"

She laughed. Since the mask only covered the top half of her face, I could clearly see her sadistic grin as she looked at me.

"Towels? You don't need towels, slave boy. Use your mouth."

Still woozy, it took me a few seconds before I realized what she meant. I looked down at the pools of cum on the floor. Then back up at her. She waited, clearly enjoying the moment, seeing her sub struggling to decide what to do. For me, though, there was no struggle anymore. I just sank to my knees.

"As you command, Mistress."

PART FIVE: MILKING

It took me several days to recover from Mistress Anne's latest onslaught on my poor body. It had been an awesome experience. It had been one of those play dates that leave you feeling great but also worn out and broken. I honestly couldn't say whether it was good or bad - it was both. The thought that kept going through my mind was: "why the hell did I let someone do this to me?" Thinking about it, this was just the thing that made BDSM the right lifestyle for me.

A couple of days later, we met in the club for a chat during one of their munches. No play, just a munch and some chatting with like-minded people. Near the end, Mistress turned her attention to me.

"As you know, I'm going away for a couple of weeks. While I'm gone, I'd like you to work on something."

"Very well, Mistress. What is it?"

"Well, I've noticed that you cum a lot." she said, making me blush, seeing as there were several other people around the table. "I saw it already when I had Ricki work on you, and even more so during our last session..."

She wasn't wrong. After having being teased for so long during those torturous sessions, when I was finally allowed to cum, I had squirted out so much that even porn directors might have been impressed. Thinking about times when I'd been jerking off over the years, I wasn't sure if I really had a big load, but it was pretty clear that I'd cum a lot when I was very turned on. Mistress agreed.

"For long periods during our last date, you were positively dripping with pre-cum, and when you finally came... wow. It made me think of those fountains in Vegas."

I blushed again. People around the table smiled and giggled. It was praise I was receiving, but it still felt a bit embarrassing being the subject of such a conversation in front of people.

"Ehm... thank you... Mistress..."

"Now - I want to explore this further. I've got this bag for you, bring it home and take a look at the contents. I am also e-mailing you some instructions as well as some links to articles for study. Oh, and one last thing. I was serious when I said I wanted to control your orgasms, but feel free to have them while you're doing this. I want you to experiment. Practice. Find out how your body works. How things feel."

"Very well, Mistress."

I took the bag home and opened it, discovering a selection of sex toys. Then I checked my e-mail to see what kind of homework Mistress Anne wanted me to do over the next couple of weeks. It was interesting, but still made me nervous. In a nutshell, she wanted me to start practicing anal sex. The toys I'd been given were butt plugs of different sizes, a dildo and a specialized vibrator for prostate stimulation. She had also included a large bottle of lube, which would clearly be needed if I were to practice this kind of thing.

VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,433 Followers