Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,433 Followers

"Here you go, time for the second part..."

I felt something enveloping my dick - it was that artificial pussy again, sliding down on me. Slurping sounds filled my ears - everything down there was a sticky and slippery mess of lube and my own fluids. Mistress started fucking both my insides and my cock with her toys, and the feeling was so good that I could feel my orgasm approaching just seconds after she started.

"Please, may I cum, Mistress...?" I begged, remembering to ask before it happened.

"Yes."

I was surprised that her permission came so fast. Not that I could have controlled anything anyway; when she was inside me like this, I had no control over my own orgasm. It was all up to her.

Quick as a flash, she pulled out of me and took the sheathe off my cock. Her gloved hands then grasped around the base of it and applied a vibrator to the tip. My whole body started shaking, jolting in the chair and pulling against the restraints. I moaned uncontrollably.

"MMMMMMHHHH!!"

Sounds of appreciation filled the room as both Mistress and whoever was watching enjoyed the sight of my orgasm. Several spurts of cum squirted into the air like a fountain, the result of all that teasing, edging and building up. Mistress' hands held my pulsating shaft in place as I kept cumming. I couldn't believe the force of it - the orgasm made my head spin and I felt like I was about to pass out.

As I finally returned to my senses, I saw her lovely smile between my legs.

"Wha... uuh?" I just moaned, making her giggle with excitement.

"Oh, so fun. Ready for round two?"

"Wha...? But... I just came..." I mumbled in a daze.

"Oh, that's cute. You thought I was finished with you. Well, I'm not. You wanted to cum so badly, didn't you?"

She stroked the vibrator against me again, making me practically squeal. My cock was so sensitive now that the slightest touch felt extreme. I pulled and yanked at the restraints, shaking in a mixture of fear and excitement as she started her post-orgasm torture.

"No, no, Mistress! Please, no more, please!"

"Oh, but this is what you wanted! You said you wanted to cum, right? Be careful what you wish for!"

She started laughing maniacally. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was sensory overload and I couldn't do anything to stop it. The vibrator stayed on my cock for a full minute, making my whole body tremble. After this, Mistress once again penetrated me with her strap-on, filling me up from the inside before jerking me off with her artificial pussy. Without realizing it, I came again.

"That's right, little one, I'm not just going to give you one orgasm... let's see how many your body can handle, shall we?"

Mistress went into high gear. Her hands were all over me, stroking and touching me with her slippery gloves. It felt like she was everywhere: she was inside me, she was covering my skin, she was possessing my mind... all at once. Now being in complete control of my body, she wasn't just applying post-orgasm torture, she was actually trying to force me to cum over and over. And she was succeeding. I lost track of time and the world. All I could hear was her laughter and my own loud noises. She made it happen again and again... until I passed out.

When I came to, I heard Mistress' melodious voice.

"There you are... welcome back. Look at me... hi there..."

"Whoa... whaa...?"

I felt like I was floating. My brain was totally blissed out. Mistress had moved up to the side, bending down to me. Smiling, she whispered in my ear:

"Happy birthday..."

Worn out, I was let down from the chair and brought to the bathroom. After a relaxing hot shower, I felt a bit invigorated. I got dressed and met Mistress in the cafeteria for some food and a post-session chat. As I sat down next to her, I realized how exhausted I was; my legs were buckling under me, drained of energy as if I'd been running until I couldn't run anymore.

"Thank you, Mistress... that was... incredible." I eventually said, causing her to give me a beaming smile.

"Glad you liked it. I did too."

"Was this all... planned?"

"Hm... not entirely. I had planned to milk you once, and then administer some post-orgasm torture, but once I noticed that you could actually cum several times in a row, I just went with it. Did you know you could do that?"

"No, Mistress... that's never happened to me before - I still don't really know what happened. My head is still spinning..."

"Well, I loved it. It's been a long time since I played with a man who could orgasm like that... Orgasms like pearls on a string, one after the other... hihi!"

She seemed thrilled. We sat side by side and she put her arm around me, pulling me in close and hugging me excitedly.

"Most men who claim they can do that, just haven't got a clue. They can usually keep having sex after the first orgasm, but it takes a while before they can cum again. They certainly don't keep cumming the way you did."

"How many times did it...?"

"Six." she replied.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it.

"What?? You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. You came six times. Sure, after the first few times, there wasn't a whole lot of stuff coming out of you... it was mostly just like your cock was drooling... but I could tell from the way you were jerking and spasming... not to mention the moaning, grunting and squealing... yeah, they were orgasms, all right."

"But.. uh... I mean, is that even possible...?"

"For a man to have multiple orgasms? Sure. You just proved it. I mean, it's on film, so you can see it for yourself later if you still don't believe it. As for how many it's possible to have, I don't know. Maybe that's something I should explore... with you..."

Still in disbelief, and completely worn out from being used until my body couldn't take anymore, I sat still for a minute, nursing a sandwich and trying to get my brain to return to normal. My whole nether region felt banged up and I knew it would probably take days to recover. Eventually, I managed to say what I thought of her idea of continuing to explore this.

"I'd like that... Mistress..."

A month passed.

We continued to play whenever we could. We played around with pain and pleasure; Mistress kept exploring how far she could push my body, both in terms of receiving beatings, humiliation, denial and forced orgasms. Sometimes a combination of it all. She especially liked doing things to me that took away my control over myself. Pushing my buttons just the right way, she could make my body do things on its own. I didn't mind that it had gotten sexual either - it felt like a natural progression of being used as an object for her pleasure.

One day, we were sitting in the club's cafeteria, chatting about everything and nothing, and she decided to embarrass me by showing me the status of her latest video. She'd gotten permission from Greg to set up a recording of the birthday session. She had uploaded it to the web, and now she loved watching me blush by showing me off to her friends around the room.

The video was one of those you only find occasionally. A genuine amateur production rather than professionally done, it was still of high quality. The camera had been standing on a tripod and I never even noticed it, yet it managed to capture the event perfectly. All the movements. All the noises. The only thing that was missing was having several camera angles. Now she giggled as she watched it on her phone with two of her domme friends, enjoying the sounds of her sub squealing. I sat a few feet away, red in the face.

The title alone was enough to make me blush: "Mistress Anne fucking her new sub in the ass until he cums" was just the kind of title that femdom lovers would be drawn to, and no more than a week after the upload, the vid already had hundreds of thousands of views. A month in, it had passed a million. The idea that so many people had seen me in this position made me feel warm inside - partly from the embarrassment, but also with a certain degree of pride.

There were also loads of comments. Some from subs saying they'd love for this to be them, some from dominants offering their compliments. I even noticed some who said they'd love to have had their mouth on my cock as it kept spewing forth its sticky nectar...

"Speaking of a man's cum..." Mistress said as she returned to my side after having had her fun at my expense.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Time for a serious talk."

"Uh-oh."

"Don't worry, not that kind of talk. It's nothing bad, I think things are going great."

"I'm happy to hear that, Mistress, I think things are going great too."

She smiled. Then she hesitated, which was a bit unusual.

"Don't.... It's fine. This is out of play, let's talk normally."

"Normally, I call you Mistress all the time, Mistress."

"Yeah, I know. I'd like to... okay, for this talk in particular, I want to talk to you like an equal. Like a human being. Need you to be a bit less subservient and a bit more... independent. You know, like you've got a brain... and a will of your own."

"Okay, Mistress... oops... sorry."

"It's fine." she laughed. "Like I said, serious, but nothing bad. It's just that I want to sound you out about something I'm planning."

"Okay. You mean... I get a say?"

"Yes, this time. You know that I like to spring surprises on you sometimes... give you a bit of a shock for that extra adrenaline rush, but... this goes a bit far, so I feel like you need to know the general idea before I go ahead and do anything."

"Okay... I appreciate that."

I felt my stomach churn at the thought of having something done to me that she actually thought was "going a bit far". Like, what we had done already didn't go that far?

"Also... Michael..." she got a serious look on her face, clearly she wanted to have a real talk. "This is one of those times when it really is okay for you to say 'no thanks', all right? If it's not for you... if you're not comfortable with the idea... I'm fine with that. No pressure. Genuinely."

"Okay..."

"Right. So... How would you feel about getting a woman pregnant?"

My eyes went wide as dinner plates and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. This wasn't what I was expecting.

"Wow... that's... yeah, serious. You weren't kidding."

"I should explain. You know I play with both men and women. Some casual, once in a while, others more regularly... Well, one of my female subs has been trying to get pregnant, but as it turns out, her husband... can't. This has led to her wanting it even more, and... well, a while back, we happened to start talking about breeding play, maybe bringing another guy into the mix... Then we had the idea of making it real, using a guy to actually breed her. I thought about using a male sub to do it, and... therein lies the rub: the only male sub I have right now is... you."

I was still shocked. I'd never even thought of anything like this. She went on:

"Oh, I should also mention... there won't be any legal consequences, paternity suits or stuff like that... I'd make sure that sort of thing is handled. They'd be the parents, you'd be out of the picture... but you really should say no if you're not feeling comfortable with this. I don't want to set up something like that and get a girl's hopes up, only to have to stop it all. Also, since this has consequences beyond a single session, it concerns you in a very real way. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this if it didn't sit right with you."

"Thank you, Mistress... I appreciate your concern." I eventually said, having first cleared my throat.

She smiled sympathetically - I still used the M-word, it had become second nature to me. I also found it difficult to answer her question. A million thoughts rushed through my head and I couldn't organize them all to focus on one singular thing. How could I tell how I felt about something when I couldn't even think straight?

"You can take some time to think about it if you like. No pressure, like I said. Maybe you should go home and..."

"That's okay." I interrupted. "Can I ask you something, though?"

"Sure."

"How do you feel about it?"

She looked surprised.

"How I feel...?"

"Yes. Is this something you want?"

"How... what does that have to do with..."

"If this is a fantasy of yours, shouldn't I want to fulfill it?"

"Oh, I see. Well... yes and no..."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning what?"

"Honesty, please, Mistress."

She leaned back, smiling. We were always honest with each other - it was one of the things we had discovered when we started playing together. Growing up, there were things I felt I couldn't talk about with my mother, but there was nothing I felt the need to hide from Mistress Anne. I only expected the same in return. It felt refreshing, not having the need to keep secrets. She took a deep breath and explained:

"All right. Yes. This is a fantasy of mine and I'd love to do this. Play with two subs at once, using my boy to impregnate my girl..."

"Okay..."

"But!" she went on, insisting. "I mean it, Michael. I really wouldn't feel comfortable pressuring a sub to do something like this if he has strong misgivings about it... Play is supposed to be play, it isn't supposed to invade our lives completely. That's how I feel about it, anyway. So... yeah. That's how I feel. I'd need consent on this. I'd need you to feel... free. To choose freely without feeling any pressure. Because there is none. You don't feel comfortable - no problem, we move on. For me to have fun with this, I'd have to know that it's something you don't find unacceptable. So... to ask the question again: how do you feel about the idea of being used to get my sub pregnant?"

I swallowed nervously, but I also noticed that during our conversation, my pants had gotten tighter. This was big. Being used for that, she said. On her command. Being used as a toy... as a tool even. Blood flowed to my nether regions at the thought of taking part in such a thing, and before long, I had an erection. My heart had started pounding and the butterflies in my stomach were flying around like mad, the way they only did when I felt incredibly nervous and curious at the same time. Eventually, I gave her my response:

"Actually... sounds kind of exciting, Mistress..."

She smiled.

"So... how... how would it work, Mistress?" I inquired. "Do we get together, talk about it...? Is it like a session, getting milked again or..."

At this point, she just stood up, picked up her purse and got ready to leave. She gave me a wicked smile. With glee in her voice, she said:

"This conversation is over. I know what I need to know."

Then she stood up from the table and left.

I was left sitting there with an incredible feeling of nervousness and a heart beating rapidly in my chest. Some of the women sitting opposite my table smiled and raised their glasses to me, having been shown a most entertaining video just minutes before. I blushed and smiled back - they probably had no idea what had just been discussed at the table next to them.

I heard nothing more about this for the longest time. Initially, I had quite a few dirty thoughts about the scenario she outlined, but eventually, I forgot about it. Over a period of weeks and months, Mistress and I continued developing our play relationship, and as autumn turned to winter, we carried on with normal sessions. There were whippings and spankings, BDSM parties and the odd photo shoot. Sometimes there were sexual elements to our play, sometimes there weren't. We went outdoors - despite the cold - and indoors, alone and in front of others. It wasn't always about doing something new, but it never grew dull or routine either. Everything about this lifestyle... it was just lovely.

Then, one day, she texted me.

"Have any plans this weekend?"

"No, Mistress." I replied right away, knowing that even if I did, I'd cancel them for her if she wanted me.

"Good. It's time."

"Time, Mistress?" I typed on my phone, having pretty much forgotten that conversation we'd had.

"Yes. It is arranged. You are now my breeding bull. The timing should be right this weekend."

Now it came flooding back. The ideas. Images. Dirty thoughts. A violently nervous feeling spreading throughout my body, almost making me shiver. It was... exciting.

"When was your last orgasm?" she inquired.

"Two weeks ago, Mistress, when you used the wand on me at the club."

"Good - you know the drill. No orgasms. Save it all up for me."

Of course I would. It had long been established that I didn't give myself orgasms anymore. I wanted her to have them. I wanted nothing more than to save everything I had for her.

The following Saturday afternoon, I stood outside my place, waiting for her to pick me up. As I stood there, I was getting more and more nervous. I saw her car approaching. Part of me wanted to run back inside and hide away. Instead, I got in and buckled my seat belt. There was that feeling again. Doing something this wild felt like I was in a roller coaster car on my way up to the top, just about to plunge down the other side. Wishing I'd never got on the ride in the first place. Wishing I could get out, knowing full well that I couldn't... and that I didn't really want to.

"Put your hood on." she said, reaching into her purse before we set off.

I did as she said, then she gave me a leather blindfold for me to wear as well. It went well with the hood, fitting snugly and without slipping, completely blinding my vision. I was already full of questions and not being able to tell where we were going added even more to the mystery. As we started driving, I couldn't stop myself from asking:

"So... who is this... girl? Woman?"

"You needn't concern yourself with that."

"It's not Ricki, is it..?" I asked on a whim.

"No. I told you, she's married. To a man. Remember?"

I didn't. I had completely forgotten.

"Oh, right..."

"But I like the way your mind works..." she then said, and I could hear in her voice that she was smiling.

"Is she being kept in the dark as well? Does she know anything about me?"

"She knows that you're in your twenties, drug and disease free, pretty fit and handsome... and that's it. I haven't even told her that the man who's coming is the one I'm playing with at the club."

"Okay... so you're not going to tell me anything... like that?"

"You won't stop, will you? Well, all right. She's in her thirties. Quite sexy. And like you, she's a good, clean girl."

"That's it?"

"Yes, that's all I'm going to tell you."

"Oh... kay... So... that means you're going to make me wear this blindfold all the time? While we're... doing it?"

"Yes. I'm the one who's doing this. I'm using you to do a thing. A job. You're a tool I'm using to get the job done... and a hammer doesn't need to know what kind of nail it's pounding. And, yes, she'll be blindfolded as well. Adds a bit of extra spice to the whole thing, don't you think?"

I sat still for a minute while I let the scenario sink in. I was glad I was doing this with Mistress, because this felt like I was getting into some seriously deep water. Still, I had to admit that not knowing added an extra layer of excitement to it all.

"It's about an hour's drive. You can take a nap." she eventually said.

"Yeah... I'll do that."

I settled down and rested my head against the side pillar. The road noise and the hum of the engine made me drowsy, and despite my nervousness, I was eventually able to fall asleep.

I woke up just as the car stopped. Mistress nudged me and told me we'd arrived, but didn't let me take off the blindfold. Instead, she came to the passenger door and helped me out. Then she took my arm and led me on a bit of a walk. We were walking on snow, then planks of wood, then we stopped by a door. I guessed we were on some kind of porch.

VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,433 Followers
1...34567...13