Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we are." she said and opened the door for me.

She took my hand and led me inside, closing the door behind us. We came to a set of stairs, and I gingerly moved up the steps with the help of my navigator. Moving further in, we entered yet another room, closing the door as we went.

"Hood and blindfold off." Mistress finally commanded.

I did as ordered and spent the next minute or so getting used to the sharp light. Looking around, I could see that we were in a bathroom. She handed me the leather harness we had been using at the club, as well as pointing me to some towels on a shelf. Then she laid down the rules.

"You'll get ready here. Get naked, wash thoroughly and put on this harness, then the collar, hood and blindfold again. When you're ready, I'll come and get you. I will lead you to the room where she is, and when we're done - or if a break is needed - I'm escorting you back here. You will not need to talk to each other. Clear? Well, set to it."

"Yes, Mistress."

I started undressing as she turned to leave.

"Turn around so you don't see anything outside this door. Oh, and one last thing: there's a plug and some lube in the bag here. Start warming up."

I turned and she closed the door, leaving me to my preparations. I had already cleaned myself and had a thorough shave before we drove here, but it couldn't hurt to repeat my rituals. Having tasks to do also gave me something to take my mind off the nervousness. As I put my clothes away, I heard footsteps walking in the hall outside. Floorboards creaking. A pretty old house, maybe? My brain couldn't stop trying to guess at where we were. I heard more footsteps. More than one person? That sound... voices...? I got in the shower and tried not to think too hard. I was a tool tonight, just a tool, that's what Mistress had told me.

Finishing up in the shower, I was as clean as I could be, inside and out. I had also started using the plug, getting my back door ready for whatever Mistress had planned. I put on the harness and had just finished drying my hair as I heard a knock on the door.

"Ready?"

"Almost - just the hood and blindfold left. Hang on..."

She came in just as I blindfolded myself, and gave me a hand to check that everything was securely fastened. Then she came up behind me, took hold of my arms and started leading me towards the door. The floorboards creaked under my feet and I could hear her whisper behind me:

"She's really excited by all this. She just took a test before we arrived - she's ovulating right now... her body is all fertile and vulnerable, at its most receptive to what's about to happen... Just now, I could tell that her whole body was trembling with anticipation. I don't think I've ever seen her this turned on. You should know that what we're about to do... together... it's fulfilling a woman's wildest, craziest fantasy. She's been dreaming of this for years..."

"Mhm..."

I swallowed nervously as she walked me down the hall. I felt her arm move in front of me and push open a door.

"This is so exciting... " she whispered close to me - I could tell that even Mistress was worked up from this whole thing. She held my arms and walked behind me, pushing me into the room. As we stopped, I could hear someone breathing heavily.

"So... here he is... my young, virile bull..."

There was a whimper and I could swear I heard someone moan below me.

"Are you ready to be bred, little cow?" Mistress went on.

"Yes, Mistress..." I heard a trembling voice reply.

"This way, bull. She's on her back on a bed just in front of you. I have a specific position in mind, so move forward."

I did so and felt the edge of a bed against my legs. On her direction, I bent down and climbed in, immediately noticing that I was moving on top of a naked female body. Mistress steered me into place and then directed me to pull my knees up. I didn't quite get it at first, but after some more direction, I stood on my knees with my feet outside the edge of the bed. My upper body lay down on top of the woman below me. Then she was told to spread her legs and wrap them around me.

Her skin felt warm against mine. It felt like she had a soft, supple body, full-figured and plump - not the skinny type but with large breasts that pushed against me as I lay down on her. I was getting really turned on by the feeling of her body against mine, and my cock started getting really hard in spite of how nervous I was.

Mistress kept arranging our positions. I realized that the woman underneath me was also wearing some sort of harness, and we were being locked together in several places. The woman's legs were being locked to the back of my harness so that she couldn't take them down; she was now forced to keep them wrapped around my body.

Then I felt Mistress' hands on my butt cheeks. I was beginning to realize what was going on: she wanted us in a missionary position, but with me in a sort of doggy style, ready for her to do things to me from behind. It seemed to be working - I just needed to relax so that my legs wouldn't start cramping.

"Just a little closer here too..." Mistress said, giggling.

Then she pushed my head down until my face hit something, and I could feel her connecting something to my collar ring. I quickly realized that it was locked in place against a corresponding ring below. Mistress had shackled her two subs together all along the harnesses, and locked our collars together too. We were so close that we were pretty much breathing into one another's mouths.

"You may kiss." Mistress said, and I relaxed my neck instead of trying to avoid it.

A soft, warm mouth connected with mine. A lively tongue licked against mine. It felt wonderful. I started moaning and felt the woman respond in kind. We lay there for several minutes, French kissing like horny teenagers while Mistress busied about her work.

"Almost ready now..."

Mistress went down to the end of the bed for one last thing. I still hadn't penetrated the woman underneath me - my cock was nudging against her, but since she was flat on her back and I was on my knees, I wasn't close enough to connect. I soon realized what Mistress was planning; she stood behind me and started pulling at the woman's hips. Having connected some kind of rope or chains to her, I felt the body underneath me being pulled up to meet me. As Mistress pulled her onto me, I could feel my swollen member sink easily into a soaking wet, slippery channel.

"Mh... mhh! Mmmh!" the woman immediately started moaning into my mouth.

"There you go... he's inside you now... filling you up..." Mistress said with a raspy voice that told me she was getting really turned on by doing this.

I couldn't remember the last time I had sex without condoms. It felt amazing. So... natural. Uninhibited. I could feel how wet she was - her pussy was drenched in slippery juices, getting us both wet as we rubbed against each another. We were both sweating too, becoming a hot, wet mess and soiling the sheets with our bodily fluids.

"Now for the final touch." I heard Mistress behind me.

Then I felt something prodding at my back door. Nudging gently at first, then more firmly. I managed to relax my muscles down there, allowing her entry without causing me discomfort. Once she felt I was ready, Mistress penetrated my ass fully with what felt like a large dildo or vibrator, filling me up and causing my cock to jolt in response.

"Mmmpphhh..." I moaned, causing my lover to respond by being even louder.

"Mmmhh!"

"I'm about to start milking him... I hope you're ready to receive his seed, little cow, because this won't take long..."

"MMMM!"

She intensified her kissing, sucking at me and licking furiously as she was being fucked by an unknown man who was in turn being fucked by our common dominatrix. I didn't know who she was, but it felt incredibly intimate.

Vibrations started filling my insides. Mistress started moving the toy back and forth inside me, rubbing it against my prostate and no doubt causing fluids to start seeping out of me. Directly into the woman under me. I started grunting, rapidly losing control of my own bodily functions.

"Uuhh... uuurrhhh.... uuuuuurrhhhh..."

Obviously sensing what was going on, my lover started losing it. She was so turned on that her body was trembling with excitement. We'd hardly started, but she was already crying out in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh! Oh! Mistress, I... ooooohh!"

Mistress kept fucking my ass with her vibrator while she laughed and enjoyed her sub's cries of pleasure. I couldn't move back or thrust downwards - it wasn't me doing the actual fucking, it was Mistress, fucking her female sub through me. I felt my cock being squeezed by a series of contractions, and she was getting even more slippery from all the juices leaking out of her. I started moaning louder too - the stimulation on my cock as well as the vibrator inside me made it impossible to hold back. There wasn't even a proper build-up, the juices were just being milked out of me.

"Cumming.... cumming..." I started moaning, desperately, used as I was to ask for permission.

"No need to ask permission this time." Mistress said, shoving her vibrator into my depths. "Let it all flow. Just make sure you push in deeply as you orgasm, we want your seed to be deposited deep inside her."

I didn't need to push. We were locked together tightly, I couldn't pull out if I wanted to. Under me, the woman was practically squealing with anticipation as Mistress egged us both on.

"There it is, I can tell it's happening... My bull is about to cum inside you, little cow. Are you ready?"

The woman, shaking and crying with joy, started screaming loudly:

"Yes, please!! Breed me, Mistress!!"

I could feel my juices leaving me. Everything quickly became even more wet and slippery as my gooey fluids were pumped into the woman underneath. She started shivering again and sucked me in for another wet kiss. I was getting goose bumps all over as the two women together reminded me that my semen was now filling her with the specific purpose of reaching her womb.

My orgasm subsided, but Mistress now knew exactly how my body worked and how she could manipulate it to do what she wanted. She started out slowly, just letting some gentle vibrations hit my prostate. My cock, still inside my lover's drenched cunt, was being kept hard by gentle squeezing motions. Over the next few minutes, Mistress would slowly increase the speed and intensity of her stimulation, making my fluids ooze out of me, little by little. Then she did the thing that got me over the edge: she talked to me.

"Ready to burst again...? Flood my girl's insides with your cum? There's a good boy. Cum inside her. Cum for me..."

"Mmhm... uhhh..." I just moaned as I felt myself sending another dose of cum into the depths.

My head started spinning. The pleasure levels were incredible - I just started moaning and grunting, unable to do anything else. Under me, my lover was sobbing, her body shivering every time Mistress said something about what was going on inside her.

"That's it, keep it coming, fill her to the brim..."

Eventually, I felt drained. Pretty much collapsing on top of the woman under me, it felt like we were melting together, a mess of sweat and juices. Sensing this, Mistress decided to give us a break.

"I'll go get us something to drink. You two... don't go anywhere. You may kiss, but no talking. I'll be right back."

She took the vibrator out of my ass and put it away before walking out the door, leaving me alone with my unknown lover.

We lay there for a few minutes, just making out like a couple of horny teens. I was still inside her, but because of the harnesses locking our hips together, I couldn't really move in or out. Mistress had clearly arranged it so that I wouldn't be able to fuck her sub without her help.

"Ohh... ohh..." I heard her moan under me. "You're still hard... oh, my god... Please... oh... such a virile man... so much cum... pumped into me... I need more... oh, please give me more... Please fuck me..."

I whispered to her, trying not to alert Mistress, who I felt certain was not far away.

"... We're not supposed to talk..."

"Oh, I can't stop myself... I need you... fuck me, please fuck me..."

I could feel her pushing up at me. I wasn't really sure how to respond, and didn't get the chance to do anything. Mistress had clearly heard her.

"I thought I told you not to speak, cow." I heard her voice as she approached from the next room.

"Sorry, Mistress..."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, I'm afraid."

Mistress' nimble hands started loosening the carabiners holding our sweaty bodies together. I felt her tugging at me, pulling me back until my cock slid out of the warm, slippery hole it had been lodged in. My lover's legs were split and Mistress grabbed me by the harness, pulling me roughly backwards until my feet hit the floor. I buckled, almost falling, having been sitting in the same position for too long. Mistress, however, was unrelenting.

"Stand." she said.

Having been in this position for a while, my legs weren't quite ready to respond, so it took me a few seconds. While I stood up like she said, she moved over to the woman on the bed and pulled her closer. I felt a hand on the small of my back, nudging me forward. I realized that I was being positioned directly in front of the foot of the bed. Satisfied, Mistress commanded:

"He's right in front of you. His cock is all full of sticky juices. Clean him."

"Yes... Mistress..." I heard the woman say say, hesitantly.

Then I felt two fumbling hands touching their way over my stomach, trying to find my cock. Once she found it, she leaned forward. A wet mouth started licking and sucking my half-limp member, cleaning off the remains of cum and vaginal juices.

"Now, bull... you can sit over here for a little while. Here's a soda can - have a drink, get some rest... while I punish this disobedient little bitch..."

There was an audible gasp and a slight squeal of pain, clearly caused by something Mistress was doing to her sub. The woman once again started begging:

"Please, Mistress, I didn't mean to... I'm sorry! Please, Mistress!"

"Quiet. You disobeyed me and must face the consequences. Stand on all fours on the bed."

I sat in a chair and drank my soda in seconds - it's incredible how thirsty you get from activity like this. I listened to the sounds the two women made while I was given a most welcome break. First, there was the familiar sound of a whip against moist skin. Then a voice crying out in pain. Then more swipes with the whip. Loud ones. More screams. Mistress was clearly hitting hard.

"Count them out." she commanded.

WHACK! WHACK!

"OW! Yes, Mistress.... four... five..."

"Louder."

WHACK! WHACK!

"Ow! Six! Seven! Oooow! Please, Mistress..."

"Keep counting. You're going to take fifty."

"Fifty?!"

"Shut up and count!"

WHACK!

"Oww! Yes, Mistress... owh... Eight..."

Mistress kept beating her sub, who kept counting and moaning in pain. I was just glad it wasn't me getting beaten this time. The sound of that whip was really loud. As the count went past forty, the begging got more and more insistent.

"Please, Mistress... I can't anymore... please don't hurt me..."

"Shut it. I said fifty. Count."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Forty-three... forty-four... forty-five... please no more, Mistress!"

"You'll take it all, as you deserve. Or would you rather I increased to a hundred?"

"NO! No, Mistress! No... please... I'll.... I'll be good."

WHACK! WHACK!

The woman was sobbing now. Literally crying. But still counting. Still obeying.

"Forty-six... forty-seven..."

WHACK!

"Forty-eight..."

"I'll give you a few seconds between each of these last ones... make you feel each one..."

"Aww, Mistress... I... oh... you're so... strict..."

WHACK!

"Forty-nine..." she whimpered, anticipating the end of her punishment.

WHACK!

"Fifty!"

She started breathing heavily, gasping for breath as the whipping ended.

"Are you going to be good?" Mistress asked coldly.

"Yes, Mistress... I promise to be good, I'll be a good cow-slut for you and your bull, Mistress..."

"All right. But it's time to shut you up now. Open your mouth. You will be gagged for the rest of the session."

A few noises followed as Mistress apparently attached some kind of gag to her sub, who would now be unable to talk. Then something happened that reminded me of what kind of thing we were actually doing. In a calm, mild voice, Mistress told her submissive:

"Remember, your safe word now changes to snapping your fingers. Is your hand free enough? Test it for me."

I heard the sound of fingers snapping.

"Okay, good."

Only when this was taken care of did her voice turn back to the commanding and authoritative mode we were used to. She never forgot to look after her subs. I loved that about her.

There were shifting noises coming from the bed as the women arranged themselves. Mistress placed her sub the way she lay before, then turned to me.

"There, I think she's just about ready for more of your seed, bull. Come here."

A shiver ran up my spine as she talked to me. I rose from the chair and shuffled towards them, once again assuming the position on top of the woman on the bed. I got on all fours as before, her legs were placed around me and Mistress pulled at her so that my cock once again slid into her waiting pussy.

"Mmmhhff... mmmmhh..." I heard her moan through her gag below me.

We were locked even more tightly together this time, our bodies pressing against each other. I could feel her chest moving when she breathed, pushing her soft breasts up against me. I was so curious what she actually looked like - I felt like she was probably quite attractive, but I didn't know for sure. This was such a turn-on.

Once we were ready, Mistress stepped behind me. I heard some noises, then felt her prepare something. I prepared myself mentally for being penetrated once again, and sure enough, I eventually felt something bulbous pushing against my sphincter muscle. It had gotten pretty hot in the room, so the lube she applied felt a bit cold for a second. I relaxed my back door and waited for her to enter me.

"Here I come..." she said, and I felt her hands grab my hips, nails digging into my flesh.

A large phallus slid inside me, filling me up until I felt my mistress' body push against my buttocks. A strap-on, then, that's what this was. She was taking me from behind - fucking her female sub through my body.

"Uhhh..." I moaned, feeling my cock twitch at the sensation.

Being fucked from behind like this while my cock was embedded in a fertile pussy... it was so hot. Then I heard those female moans as well. Under me... and behind me. That was definitely Mistress making those strained moans back there. I didn't know if it was from the physical activity or if she was being turned on by what we were doing, and I didn't care. I just loved hearing that voice echoing in the room. Hearing my mistress moan like that made me incredibly horny, and it only took a few seconds before I felt my orgasm building again.

"Cumming... uuhh... soon... Mistress... uuurhhh...."

"Good... huhh... mmhh... let's fuck that little slut and knock her up..."

The dildo slid in and out of me as Mistress grabbed my hips and fucked my ass harder and harder. She pushed all the way in, milking my juices directly into the waiting hole of the sub underneath me. Then the juice went thicker as it became filled with sperm cells when my orgasm shook through my body. Mistress was pleased. She stopped thrusting in me and started stroking my back.

"That's it... good boy... impregnate the little bitch... gooood boy..."

1...45678...13