Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there together for a while, breathing, feeling the elation of what we had done. Eventually, she looked at me and dug her nails into my chest.

"Now that we've started doing this... When we're done here, you're coming home with me."

"Yes, Mistress... I... don't have any clothes, though..."

"Oh, you won't be needing clothes. I'm going to have sex with you all night... then again tomorrow... in fact, the whole weekend. Whenever and wherever I want. I will use your body until I'm done with you... You'll leave when I tell you to leave, not before. From now on, I'll use you for whatever I want."

I just nodded. I already knew this wouldn't be the last time. Mistress Anne would continue to fuck me, again and again over weeks and months to come. She would torture me, tease me, edge me and play with me for hours and days... and when she wanted to use her sub for sex, she would do that too. I would consent. I would let her do anything she wanted. Nothing would please me more.

Kissing me again, licking my lips with her tongue before smiling cheekily, she eventually started grinding her pelvis against me, continuing to fuck me so well that my vision kept getting blurry.

"Ready to go again...?" she asked, smiling broadly.

I nodded.

"Yes, Mistress..."

THE END

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the story. :)