Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold chills ran up my back all the way up to my neck. I loved hearing her talk to me like this. And I loved feeling her grab me like this, handling me like her property. I loved feeling her long nails stroke my naked skin. I loved hearing her breathe heavily with excitement, even moan. During this whole thing... whenever she thrust her hips forward against me, she moaned... and it turned me on massively.

We lay there for ages. I felt like my strength was being drained - like it was being sucked out of me, flowing into the unknown woman. Mistress eventually pulled out of my ass, and I immediately missed feeling her inside me. I moaned gently, almost wanting to ask her to continue. Instead, she decided that we were done.

"That's all for tonight..." she said mildly to the both of us as she started unlocking our harnesses and taking the gag out of the female's mouth. "You've both been amazing... Using my subs for actual breeding play, it feels like the highlight of all my years as a domme."

"Thank you, Mistress..." we both mumbled, exhausted.

"Bull, go and take a shower. Get cleaned up. Cow, you will not shower yet, but leave his sticky cum inside you for a good long while. You may shower tomorrow."

Just as I started sliding off the bed, I felt my lover's hand grasp for mine. Ravaged, exhausted and sounding like she was about to pass out, she croaked:

"Thank you... thank you... oh... thank you so much..."

I made it back to the bathroom and took off all my gear. Then I spent about half an hour in the shower, collecting myself and reflecting on the evening. The warm water felt reinvigorating, but my body still felt like it had been in a tumble dryer - bruised and battered inside and out.

"Feeling all right?" I heard Mistress' voice in the room.

"Yes... awesome... so awesome..."

"Me too. This was wild." she said with a broad smile. "All right - I'll go and take care of her for a bit. Don't go anywhere. We'll talk more later."

Then she left the bathroom and left me to spend some more time in there, recovering.

Our exit was the same as the entry: I wore my blindfold, Mistress escorted me to the car and before I knew it, we were back on the highway, cruising along on our way home. We didn't speak at first. It was like we both needed to take a breath. Get our bearings. Eventually, it was Mistress who broke the silence.

"So..."

"Yeah..."

"Just to check..."

"Mhm..."

"Did that feel as incredible for you as it did for me?"

"Oh yeah..."

There was another minute or two of silence. Just the sound of the car whooshing down the road. Eventually, I shook the stupor out of my head and blurted out:

"Fuck, Mistress, that was the best date ever! You're insane! I can't believe we just did that!"

We both burst out laughing.

PART SIX: THREE IS COMPANY

It took some time before we had another play date. It took time to recover from the ordeal, and for several weeks, I busied myself with studies instead. It also felt a bit like I needed to digest what had happened last time. It felt as if it was so great that there was no way we could top it, so we might as well not try for a while. Mistress was busy too, going on business trips left and right, not to mention that I was not her only submissive. Some days, thinking selfishly, I wished I was. Well, not really - I just wished we had time to see each other and play all the time.

Real life wasn't like that, though. I had even started going to the club without her more often, just to meet people in the scene and chat about stuff. I had gotten to know a few of the regulars quite well by now, and it felt good being a part of something - a community. I also really started to enjoy watching others at play. Mistress, apparently, caught on to this.

One afternoon, I received a message from her, asking if I wanted to come to the club. Not to have a play date, but to watch one. She was planning something and wanted people to watch. I said yes and went down there, expecting to see anything other than what was actually going on. I walked in, seeing people having a party, enjoying the music and the company of others. The club was about half-full and I didn't immediately see Mistress anywhere. Moving further in, towards one of the private rooms, I started hearing noises that were almost drowned out by the music. Once I got closer, I could hear them. And I could see what was happening. The door was wide open so anybody could watch.

In the bigger one of the private rooms, I saw a petite red-haired girl tied to a bench, bent over and bound to prevent her from moving. She was howling and moaning, mascara running down her face as she cried her eyes out. My heart started racing when I saw the cause of her laments: her skirt had been lifted up, and she was being fucked from behind... by a guy. Next to him was a row of four others, standing in line, waiting their turn. Mistress had squatted down right in front of her face. It appeared that she had made good on her plan to let Ricki be taken by a group of men...

"Mistreeeess! No mooore, pleeease...." the lesbian whined and whimpered, her face still wet with tears as she was being fucked from behind.

"Oh, yes, you will take some more. Four more, to be exact." Mistress said, holding her sub roughly by the hair.

The guy doing the fucking ended his stint and stepped aside. The next guy had just finished putting on a condom - I noticed that Mistress checked him out before he took his place behind the girl. She gave a quick nod, and he put his hands on Ricki's hips and penetrated her.

"Waaaah! Noooo! Not... please, please... I caaaan't..." she cried.

This felt extreme. It resembled rape to me. I guess it kind of was - what we kinksters call 'play rape'. Didn't seem like the kind of thing I was into. It seemed a bit too... real. If it hadn't been for the fact that this was Mistress running the show - a woman I trusted with my life - I'd have thought something was wrong and alerted the management. I wondered how long this session had been going on... and how many men there had been. Each one didn't seem to get much time; they just rolled on a rubber, fucked the girl for a minute or two and then Mistress gave a wave and the next guy in line moved up. She checked each one before letting them near her sub - clearly she was controlling the proceedings.

Eventually, the last of the guys got his turn. As they finished, the men left the room, tossing the used condoms in a trash can by the door. Some of them stayed outside the room to keep watching, others left and went back to the main hall. The last one also did so, and Mistress thanked the ones who were still present for their efforts. Then she asked for some privacy and the group left. I stayed. I felt like I needed to see the aftermath.

Mistress loosened Ricki's bonds and lifted her up off the bench. Then she embraced her submissive into a long, loving hug. The girl was still crying. Sobbing like a child, tears running down her face and her voice cracking every time she tried to speak.

"Mistress... I... I..."

"Sssshhh... it's all right, little one... I'm here."

Mistress' curvy body made Ricki's petite form almost disappear as she put her arms around her and held her tight.

"W-was I... g-g-good... Mi-Mistress...?" the girl eventually asked, stuttering as each word came out of her mouth.

"Babe... you were outstanding. So brave. I love you."

Mistress held her sub's face in her hands and leaned in to kiss her. My dick twitched at the sight of these two beautiful women locking lips in an intimate, loving kiss. Eventually, they broke and Mistress looked her sub lovingly in the eyes.

"Now... let's go and have a shower. Hmm? Together. Just you and me. I won't leave you."

"Yes... Mistress... thank you... I love... love you..."

"I love you too, babe. Come."

She walked past me with her arm around Ricki, heading to one of the bathrooms. When they passed, she smiled at me and gave me a wink, but she didn't stop to chat. Her attention was with Ricki. As it should be. One thing that suddenly occurred to me, though, was that she wasn't wearing her mask, like she did with me. I knew why, of course, but I didn't want to think too much about it.

Instead, I thought about how beautiful she was; a gorgeous face with creamy, fair skin, full lips, cheekbones for days and lovely bright blue eyes - all framed by a mane of beautiful hair. Whenever she was with me, most of her face was hidden, and her hair was tied in a tight ponytail behind her head. The way she looked now, she resembled a model; mature and sexy. Hot enough to rouse the desire in any hot-blooded man. Or woman.

I waited in the cafeteria, fantasizing about what was happening between them in that shower. It dawned on me that I hadn't seen Mistress naked before - at least not since I was a child. I wondered what she looked like with the water running down her curved figures. I knew that her breasts were above average size, her back-end was round and her waist somewhat slimmer than her hips... but that was pretty much all. Right now, Ricki was probably getting a much more thorough look than I ever had.

Eventually, they both came out. I gave them a wave and invited them to join me - which was apparently their plan anyway. I went to buy tea and some cakes for us all, and as I returned to the table, they had started their post-session conversation.

"Ricki? I know it was rough today... How did this feel for you?"

"Uh... Shit, that was intense... Look."

She held up her hand. It was still trembling. Mistress smiled, letting her sub get everything off her chest.

"I'm still full of adrenaline. There were so many feelings at the same time! I mean, I felt... afraid, confused, upset, disgusted... and then I saw your face in front of me... and when you grabbed my hair, I... I almost came. Being ordered to let a real man penetrate me..."

She swallowed, thinking back on it. Mistress held her tea cup in her hands and listened attentively.

"It was challenging. But then, suddenly, he was inside me and it was too late to stop it. Then I regretted it, but the sound of your voice telling me to stand still and take it... I could tell you were excited, and that made me excited too. Actually, it kinda reminded me of the first time I went up on a roller coaster..."

Mistress and I exchanged glances and we both smiled as Ricki went on:

"It's like... as we climb, I get more and more scared and think that I really don't wanna do this, I regret it and wish I hadn't gotten myself into this... but then it's too late to stop and we're going down the hill and it's really exciting... still scary, but thrilling at the same time. I felt the same way here - I wanted to stop it, wished I had never agreed to it, wanted to turn around, call it off... but then the first guy was inside me and it was too late to stop, and I looked at you and realized how horny I was... Being under your control like that, completely at your mercy, letting you decide that I have to do all sorts of disgusting things... it turns me on so much."

"Me too." Mistress eventually said as Ricki ended her rant. "Being allowed to push you like this is a real treat for me. Seeing you struggle really makes me wet, you know..."

"I'd love to help you out with that, Mistress!" Ricki interrupted, suddenly eager.

It took my brain a second to realize what she meant. As soon as it did, I couldn't think about anything else. Ricki between our mistress' thighs, pleasing her domme with her pert little mouth... I'd love to see that.

"Later, perhaps. For now, I have other plans. Tomorrow's Saturday and you should both be free, yes?"

Ricki and I both nodded.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I will have you. I will text you later with instructions. Michael, you can go now - Ricki and I have a bit more talking to do."

"Thank you, Mistress." I said and promptly left - getting the feeling that the two of them still needed some time alone.

A couple of hours later, her instructions arrived. I opened my mailbox and was surprised to see that we weren't going to the club. Instead, she sent me directions to a hotel. And we'd be spending the night there. A nervous chill ran down my spine at the thought of having a play date in a hotel room - it felt naughty and clandestine, the kind of thing secret lovers do while their spouses are unaware. I also noticed that she'd sent the e-mail to Ricki as well. So... it really was going to be a play date with all three of us...

All sorts of nervous and exciting feelings spread through my stomach. What did she have in mind this time? Mistress was so creative, coming up with so much new stuff... This, clearly, was also going to be something new. I couldn't wait to find out what. I spent hours preparing - grooming myself thoroughly and shaving as many intimate areas as possible, packing my overnight bag with everything I thought I might need... then I spent hours trying to get to sleep. It was never easy when I was this excited.

The following morning, I drove about an hour outside the city to the hotel. It was a nice place a bit off the beaten track; it looked like some kind of mansion and was located near a golf course, hiking trails and other outdoor excursion opportunities. It was probably really busy during the summer season, but a bit quieter now. Mistress had instructed me to simply give my name at the reception, and once I did, the man behind the counter smiled, picked out a key and said:

"Enjoy your stay."

I went upstairs and unlocked the door to what appeared to be a large suite. There were two separate bedrooms, a big bathroom with both a shower and Jacuzzi, as well as a living room with couches and a TV. Not knowing what to do next, I sat down and did nothing, just watching TV. About an hour later, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and looked right into the freckled face of Ricki.

"Hi!" she said, smiling happily, clearly recovered from the ordeal of the day before.

"Hi there. You look good - come on in."

"Thanks, but you should come out instead. I need a hand, carrying something."

"Okay." I said, brought the key along and followed her.

We took the elevator down to the basement and entered a storage area. It felt a bit weird.

"Are we... allowed down here?" I asked, only to be interrupted by the sight of the man from the reception earlier.

"Here you are." he said, pointing to two items he had just dragged out of the storage room and placed on the floor in the hallway.

"Thanks, we can take it from here." Ricki said and the guy left us alone. "C'mon, Mike, grab the other end of this..."

"Okay... what is it?"

"You'll find out." she said and smiled cheekily.

I couldn't see what the items were, as they were both wrapped in some kind of plastic cover, but as we lifted them and carried them to the elevator, they seemed to be some kind of furniture. Not too heavy, but a bit difficult for one person to carry, so I understood why Ricki wanted my help. We loaded them both into the elevator and brought them up to the room.

"So... you've been here before, I take it?" I asked as we carried the things inside.

"Yeah, I love it here. Mistress picks the best places. We've been several times, with some other people too, over the years."

"And the guy downstairs, you know him?"

"Yeah, that's the owner - he's is in the lifestyle, you see... It's a win-win; us kinksters get a great place to visit, he gets more business in the off-season. It's really cool here, the grounds are good for outdoor action, there are several hidden spots... you know. Good place for fun."

"Yeah, this room looks awesome too."

"I think the hotel is mostly used for conferences... company retreats, you know... that kind of stuff. So when there's none of that happening, it's pretty quiet."

"That's why we're here." I heard an authoritative voice from the door. "To make some noise."

"Mistress." I said and turned, making an awkward bow.

"Come on, Ricki, I thought you'd have at least one of those things unwrapped by now."

"On it!"

Ricki started pulling off the plastic covers, revealing the furniture items underneath. At first glance, one of them looked like one of those leather-padded benches you'll find in a gym. Looking closer, I could see that it had several other features, such as small side benches on either side of the main one, mounted below it, and several thick leather belts attached to each one. Clearly, this was designed to strap someone onto it and hold them in place. In what position? On all fours.

Mistress walked into the room and looked around for a few seconds.

"There."

She pointed to a spot right next to the biggest window in the living room. We dragged it over there.

"How's that, Mistress?"

"Hm... almost. Turn it around, head-end facing the window. That way, the one who is tied to the bench can see out and imagine all the people out there watching them as they're being used."

"That's why you're the domme." Ricki said and smiled, turning the bench the way Mistress wanted it.

"Yes, that's good. Just put the other one over there, out of the way. We'll drag it out on the floor if we need it."

Ricki pulled the cover off the other item before dragging it to where Mistress wanted it. This really was a gym bench. I'd done free weights exercises on benches like this a million times. How exactly this was supposed to be used, I couldn't say. Coming back to the window and the doggy style bench, Ricki held out her hand, fist clenched.

"Roshambo?"

"Ro...?" I said, confused.

"Rock, paper, scissors, dummy."

"Later." Mistress interrupted. "It's time for lunch. Let's have something to eat now and we'll... play... later."

She turned and exited the room, clearly wanting us to follow her. We did, closed the door behind us and took the stairs down towards the restaurant. Ricki took my arm and walked a bit slower, building up some distance to Mistress, who walked ahead of us. Then she surreptitiously held out her fist again as we walked.

"What?"

"Roshambo me, man." she whispered.

"Yeah but... for what?"

"Who gets tied down first, of course."

"Tied...?"

Ricki went into one of her speed-talking frenzies. Once she got going, she was hard to stop.

"Look: you didn't think Mistress had us come to this lovely hotel far from home and then bring these lovely furniture items up to our room without having plans to use them, did you? You know how depraved she is - she's gonna tie us up and use the shit out of us, the only question is who gets treated as her plaything first."

I couldn't believe how direct this girl was. Ever since I met her, she'd been an enigma to me. Just yesterday she was howling and screaming like a scared little girl being ravaged by dangerous monsters, today she didn't seem bothered at all, like this stuff was an everyday occurrence. She must really love this lifestyle, I thought.

"You really are a playful little slut, aren't you?" I joked, smiling.

"Look who's talking, Mister "please fuck my ass, I'm your little anal slut, Mistress." Yeah, I saw that video."

"You did, huh..."

I felt my cheeks go warm and red, all the way up to my ears. Of course Ricki had seen it. Lots of people had seen it. Not all those people knew it was me under that hood, though. Ricki did.

"It was hot seeing someone be as slutty and fucked in the head as I am... Come on, I've been bottom for, like, two years straight, gimme a chance to top you. Best out of three."

I held out my hand and we shook three times. I went for rock and she went for scissors.

"Dammit. All right... again."

I went for rock again, she went for paper. The third would be the decider. I switched it up to paper.

"Hah! Yess!" she exclaimed and showed me her two fingers.

1...56789...13