Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... you win. What happens now...?"

"Now we have lunch. José - he's the chef here, really nice guy - makes a buffet lunch, mostly vegan, it's so good, I can't wait for that. C'mon..."

"I meant... later?"

"Oh, we'll tie you up and use you. Mistress will let me top if I ask nicely. You won't object, right? I know you're hers and all but I really liked that video and I haven't been in a position to top anybody for such a long time and it's so much fun if..."

She kept talking so fast I couldn't keep up. Apparently, I had signed up for something and Mistress wasn't the only one who had plans. I thought it best just to go with the flow and not ask too many questions. I would just get confused anyway. Besides, Ricki was right: lunch was great. So we ate and enjoyed ourselves together, talking like normal people.

As lunch was drawing to a close, Ricki turned eagerly to Mistress. She leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Mistress nodded.

"That's fine, you two can go and prepare. Michael, follow Ricki back to the room and set yourselves up. I'll give you... one hour."

"Yes, Mistress." we both said and quickly left the table.

The girl grabbed my hand and practically ran up the stairs, dragging me along eagerly, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"This is going to be so much fun!" she cooed enthusiastically, leading the way back to our suite.

Once back in the room, we both had some preparations to do. Ricki went to the bathroom first, while I watched TV - my gaze occasionally darting nervously over to the bench by the window. She didn't take too long, though, and when it was my turn I prepared the way I normally do, getting cleaned up, cleaned out and ready for... use. As Ricki had put it.

When I came back out of the bathroom, my subbie companion had finished her own preparations; she was wearing what could probably best be described as a stereotypical harem girl outfit: thin chains and jewelry draped around her otherwise practically naked body. Except for a long skirt made from a thin, see-through fabric which left nothing at all to the imagination, she was wearing no clothes.

"I see we've dressed to match." she joked, referring to my own nakedness as I walked out into the living room wearing nothing but a towel, which I lost moments after. "She won't like that, though. Off with it."

Ricki pulled the towel off me and threw it on the floor. For a split second, I tried to cover myself out of pure habit, until I realized that there wasn't much point. We'd already seen each other naked and were going to see each other some more during this stay.

"Not long now, she should be here in... ten minutes... less than ten, actually. Let's get ready. She'll want us in our collars, I think."

Ricki went over to her suitcase and picked out a beautiful, thin golden circlet that opened on a hinge. She put it around her neck and clicked it in place. I followed her example and brought out my own collar, enjoying the jingling sound of the steel ring as I fastened it around my own neck. Then I picked up my hood and started to put that on as well.

"Why do you wear that, is it like a ritual thing, or...?" Ricki asked.

"Oh, well... it's great for anonymity, at the club... during photo shoots... you know... That sort of thing..."

"But we're not at the club and we all know each other...?"

"Uh... yeah... Well... just a habit, I guess. Besides, I like it."

It looked like she was going to make a further point, but after that last sentence, she stopped. Just shrugged her shoulders and didn't push any further.

"Okay. I guess it does look kinda cool. So, okay, now... get on the bench. She'll be here soon - we should be ready to present to her as soon as she walks in!"

She smiled and ushered me over to the bench by the window. I got on it, knees and elbows on the side benches and my upper body resting on the one in the middle. I was at an angle, my stomach slightly above the bench.

"Okay, you're a bit tall for this bench... I guess it's normally little girls like me who gets strapped to it... Here, try to move back a bit. Then straighten... yeah, like that... try to get your whole upper body resting flat on it."

I did as she suggested and eventually found a pretty comfortable position. As soon as this was done, she squatted down and started strapping my arms and legs to the bench using the thick leather belts that were attached to it.

"Oh, by the way... what's your safe word? Sorry I haven't asked, I should know before I tie you up..."

"Uh, right. Yes. It's 'redactive'. I wanted something that's not commonly used in sentences."

"Okay - that's cool. Mine's just 'red', but don't worry, you'll know the difference between normal and not. If I'm just saying that I love Mistress' red corset, I'm fine. If I'm screaming "Red! Red! Red!", there's a problem. Yeah?"

She smiled broadly, showing me a row of pearly white teeth. I chuckled. She was funny.

"Yeah."

Eventually, she had me strapped down. Arms and legs strapped to the bench. Naked, unable to move, ass in the air and my junk hanging loose between my legs. Just as we finished up, Ricki's phone made a sound. She quickly checked it and took up position next to me.

"She's coming." she said and kneeled, facing the door while I was facing the other way.

Several seconds of silence ticked by. Eventually, the door clicked. I could hear it open. Then silence again. All I heard was breathing from the girl next to me. Then the sound of heels on the floor, the door closing and finally, Mistress' voice.

"I see you've made yourselves ready for me..."

"Yes, Mistress..." Ricki answered, not speaking until spoken to - her voice had gone from the lively and spirited it had been so far to meek and subservient.

"I have a couple of things to arrange for myself. You wait there."

"As you will, Mistress."

Minutes went by. I could hear noises from the bathroom, and the fact that I couldn't see what was going on made it extra exciting. Eventually, I heard her heels on the floor again, coming towards us. Ricki made a gasp-like noise, and it seemed like she started to breathe faster.

"Ricki. Take my tools out of my bag." I heard behind me - Mistress stood much closer than I had thought.

"Yes, Mistress. Right away, Mistress." Ricki replied and stood up.

While Ricki was placing the tools out on the table nearby, Mistress walked up to me. I shuddered when she placed her hand on my back and started to stroke me. Her long nails scraped my skin gently, as if she wanted to remind me what she could do if she wanted to. She walked slowly around to the other side, putting her leg up on the side of the bench. I could see her high-heeled shoe and the smooth skin of her leg, but it was difficult to turn my head enough to see any more.

"My god... you look so beautiful naked, Mistress..."

Ricki's statement made my heart leap. She was completely naked...? With her shoes on...? My cock started twitching. Being in this vulnerable state, and knowing what I now knew, was a huge turn-on.

"Quiet, girl. When I want your compliments, I'll tell you. Now hand me that harness."

Mistress started stroking my back with some kind of implement - possibly a paddle. She gave me a few quick, gentle slaps with it, as if to warm up my skin. She kept touching and pinching me in places, as if inspecting my body. Once Ricki gave her what she wanted, she stopped touching me and put on her harness.

"You didn't plug him, did you, girl? You call this making him ready? Bend over for me."

"Oh..." Ricki sighed in protest but quickly obeyed.

SLAP! SLAP!

Two quick slaps were made against the girl's bottom, followed by quick moans of pain.

"Now fix your mistake. Plug him. I want him warmed up and prepared."

"Yes, Mistress, right away..."

A few seconds later, I got the familiar feeling of a plug pushing against my anus. As it was slowly worked inside, droplets of lube were applied at the opening, and once enough had been used, the plug slipped inside easily. It felt medium sized and wasn't too hard to take, but I had a feeling that this wasn't the biggest thing I'd be getting up my ass today.

"He's ready for more, Mistress..." Ricki whispered as she gently jiggled the plug inside me, applying still more lubricant to make my back door really slippery.

"Good, then move up to the vibrator. That one."

"Yes, Mistress."

The plug was slowly pulled out and another item immediately took its place, nudging against my opening. It started humming with a gentle vibration, which actually made it easier to push inside. Yet more lube was applied - clearly, Ricki had experience with this kind of thing. I wondered how many times her own back door had been penetrated... Eventually, the vibrator entered me fully, penetrating my opening and filling me up inside. It was bigger than I had first thought, causing me to start giving off strained moans. The two women both started to giggle.

This went on for a while. My ass was getting thoroughly warmed up, lubricated both in the opening and deeper inside. Ricki started working the vibrator faster in and out of me, fucking my ass properly and causing that familiar feeling of getting milked. While I couldn't actually see it, I felt pretty sure that my cock was dripping juices all over the floor.

"All right, that's enough of that." Mistress eventually said. "Time to fuck him."

I shivered at her words. I knew what she meant, it was fucking me in the ass with a toy, but it still sounded like... she could have meant something else.

"May I, Mistress...? Please...?" Ricki asked nicely and, just as she had predicted, Mistress agreed.

"Yes. Put on your harness. I want to see my girl-slut fuck my boy-slut. In fact, I want to photograph it."

I heard the sounds of Ricki dropping her skirt and putting on a leather strap-on-harness. Just to tease me further, she squatted down next to my head and showed me a big blue dildo.

"This is going up your ass in a minute. Can't wait to hear what kind of noises you make as I fuck you in the ass with it."

Then she stood up again, mounted the dildo in her harness and took up position behind me. I could hardly believe how quickly she did all this - she must be so experienced in the use of this gear.

"On my command." Mistress said, standing next to me and stroking her long nails across my skin.

"Ready, Mistress." Ricki replied.

I could feel her placing her hands on my hips. The dildo nudged against my opening. Prodding. Pushing. I tried to relax back there, preparing for it. Then Mistress stroked her nails underneath, touching my lower abdomen and getting very close to my intimate area with her bare hands. My cock bounced and jolted as I thought about what was happening.

"Oh yes, he's ready... ready to be fucked in the ass by two women... aren't you, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"You want us to fuck your ass, boy..?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"You know you should ask for it first, right?"

"Yes... please fuck my ass, Mistress."

"Very good. Ricki... fuck this boy-slut."

Ricki shoved herself deeply inside me, grabbing my hips and pulling herself towards me until her naked body was pushing against mine. Her dildo went all the way in, making me groan and exhale as if the air was being knocked out of me. My thoughts went to what I'd seen of the dildo as she was showing it to me - it must be at least ten inches long, and it was all inside my lubed-up ass. It was pretty soft, though, bending to fit my insides and not making it feel bad at all.

"There you go... theeeere you go... take that rubber cock up your ass, little boy-slut... Hear how he's moaning with pleasure like the little bitch he is..." Ricki said, giggling, almost laughing.

She started fucking me. Pulling out, then pushing back in. Slowly at first, then faster, once she got the hang of it. She started breathing more heavily, as did I. While I moaned, she kept teasing me.

"That's right... huhh... little bitch... huhhh... you love getting fucked in the ass, don't 'cha... You're my... little bitch now... and you love this, hmm?"

As she once again went all the way inside, I felt her hand slide in between my legs and stroke my balls. I flinched, as she wasn't exactly the most careful.

"Gently, Ricki." Mistress instructed. "Those are more sensitive than anything you've got. Tickle them with your fingertips if you want to stimulate him, squeeze them gently if you want to scare him."

"Understood, Mistress..." she replied and started to touch my testicles ever so gently.

Then she kept going, overjoyed at being given this opportunity to fuck a man in reverse. I could only imagine how this must feel for her, having been brutally fucked by several men just yesterday.

In the mean time, Mistress took pictures. I could hear the constant clicking of the camera and was glad I had my hood on so that she could shoot us at all sorts of angles without care. The absurdity of the situation hit me. There I was, strapped to a doggy-bench in front of a big hotel window... The lawn was right out there below us, the curtains were open... and I was being fucked in the ass by a lesbian with a strap-on while her bisexual Mistress took pictures. I almost couldn't believe it. How the hell did my life turn out this way? And what would I have do for it to last forever?

I noticed that Ricki was no longer alone behind me. Mistress had come up behind her and was apparently touching her sub. I heard kissing noises, and Ricki started making loud moans of pleasure.

"Oh... ohhh... Mistress...!"

"Keep going... keep fucking him..."

"Ohh... ooohhh..."

"Do you like fucking him?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Do you like feeling my finger inside you while you fuck him?"

"Yeees, Mistress...."

Then it all stopped. Mistress pulled her sub away from me, saying:

"My turn now."

She took her place behind me and I felt another dildo making its way inside. Slippery and open as my back door now was, it slid inside with little effort. Even though it was bigger than the one before.

"That's it... that's my biggest dildo you've just taken up your ass, little slut..." she said as she pushed herself against me.

I could feel her nakedness against my butt and the very thought gave me chills all over. She wasn't wearing clothes like the last time she did this to me, and it felt... taboo. We had never been this close to actually fucking each other. It felt like we were actually having sex now, despite our rules. Her... genitals weren't in contact with mine, but... It felt like we were pushing the rule almost to its breaking point... and I didn't mind. It felt good. It felt right. I wanted it. I wanted it and I wanted more. It was scary exciting.

I started moaning like crazy when she began pounding my ass. She grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled herself in, filling me up so much it felt like she was rearranging my internal organs. My prostate was getting rubbed and my insides felt warmer and warmer from the intensity of the stimulation. Mistress took me harder and harder, banging herself against me, no longer considerate - just fucking her sub roughly from behind.

She also started using her nails, clawing at me to administer pain while I got fucked. Just to remind me that she could.

"Aaaaah!" I cried out, half in pleasure, half in pain.

"Are you getting fucked in the ass, slave? Are you?"

"Yes, Mistress! I'm getting fucked in the ass... I'm getting fuuuu..."

"Ricki!" she called out. "I want you underneath him. Put your mouth to use."

"Yes, Mistress..."

I felt the girl moving underneath me and a few seconds later, I could feel a warm, wet mouth enveloping my cock. It was overloading my senses, and I moaned with pleasure.

"Uuuhhh... Oh... uuuuuuuurrghhhh..."

Mistress started moving back and forth again, penetrating me all the way in. Her dildo pushed against my insides in a way that made me lose control of my body functions. My legs started trembling, and before I knew it, my cum was being milked out of me.

"UUUUHHH!!" I grunted, not even able to talk to ask for permission.

"Don't you dare spit, Ricki. Swallow it. Every drop." Mistress commanded.

For a moment, it seemed like she had hesitated as I came. Hearing Mistress' order, however, served like a whip on her back, quickly causing her to focus on the task once again. Ricki's mouth eagerly slurped away at my throbbing cock, and as I looked down under the bench, I could see her lying on her back down there, supporting herself with her arms behind her, stretching her neck up to keep my cock in her mouth.

She was amazing. I could feel her mouth slurping away at my cock as streams of gooey fluids came out, swallowing over and over as I was being milked and drained by the two women working together. Pressure from the dildo within me was squeezing out the juices at one end, Ricki's mouth was sucking them out the other end...

"Keep going! Get that cum out, fill her mouth! Fill her dirty mouth!" Mistress growled while still moving back and forth, fucking her male sub in the ass while her female received the products of her labors.

It lasted several minutes. Mistress kept moving slowly in and out, milking every drop out of me, assisted by the eager-to-serve submissive who kept sucking at my sensitive cock until my head started to spin. I was lucky I was strapped to the bench, otherwise I would have collapsed and fallen on the floor. I started whimpering and practically squealed like a pig as the sensation became too much.

"Eeeeh... iiiihh... waaaaaaaahh! Whaaaa......"

"That's enough." Mistress said, pulling out of me.

She read exactly how far it was possible to push my body before I passed out. It was pretty close. I felt my head spinning and tried to breathe.

While I already felt exhausted, the two women were just getting started. I could see them moving towards the bedroom, kissing each other furiously while locked in a tight embrace. Mistress knew she could leave me like this for a while to recover. She threw her dildo on the floor and pulled Ricki along into the bedroom nearby. That was all I could see; because I was strapped to the bench, the bedroom was hidden from view. I could still hear them, though...

"Mmm.... mmmmhh..."

"Mmm... Mistress... how may I please you...?"

"Put your mouth to use, girl..."

"Gladly, Mistress..."

I heard slurping and kissing noises. Putting two and two together, I guessed Ricki had continued her oral activities. Mistress started moaning and sighing, and knowing first hand how good Ricki was at using her mouth, I understood why. It made me so horny, thinking about it. There I was, just a few feet away from these two hot women indulging in each other's flesh... and I was tied up, powerless to do anything. I couldn't even watch.

Then I suddenly heard:

"Ricki... go and untie him."

"Yes, Mistress."

Ricki came over and quickly undid the straps. My hands and legs were free, but it still took me a minute to get to my feet. Once I was up, I moved my trembling legs and walked over to the bedroom door. I looked over at the bed, where Ricki had once again put her head between Mistress' legs.

"I have... a job... for you... Michael..." Mistress said, breathing heavily. "In that... ohh... black suitcase... mmmhh... there is... mmmmhh... a box... a small blue box... open it..."

I did as she said and went over to the suitcase on the table across the room. In it, there were lots of small bags, boxes and other items: cuffs, ropes, chains and more. It looked like the whole suitcase was full of toys. There was only one small blue box, though, and I picked it up and opened it. The box contained a shiny metal anal plug. Quite big, actually.

"Put it... put it in her..." I heard Mistress' voice say.

She lay flat on her back, knees up and her legs wrapped around her lover's body. Ricki's head was between her thighs, licking and slurping furiously, but the rest of her body was on the bed near me. Apparently, she also knew what was in that box, because she started complaining about it.

1...678910...13