Mistress Nina Enslaves Justine

Story Info
A fictional woman wrestler put to sleep and...
1.2k words
4.04
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine stood motionless in the bathroom, staring into the mirror at Nina, standing behind her. Nina carefully placed the blindfold over Justine's eyes and tied it firmly in place. As her vision was taken away a sense of fear overtook Justine, but Nina's firm touch and strong words whispered into her ear quickly pushed the fear aside and replaced it with a submissive heat that made her heart race.

"Remember that I control you this evening, or for that matter any evening, any time we are together. Your will is my will and I will do whatever I want to you. You belong to me at times like this because your know submission is the only possible outcome." whispered Nina into Justine's ear.

The diminutive wrestler was dressed in her normal ring attire as she was led out into the living room of Nina's home. She knew that there would be twenty to twenty-five people in attendance, but she had no idea who they were. She knew that they would be allowed to witness the session of domination that was going to be carried out by Nina, but her Domme hadn't revealed to her everything that she was going to do to her.

Justine stood arms at her side as she felt Nina kneel beside her and begin to unlace her wrestling boots. First the right was loosened and pulled open. "Pull your foot out." instructed the Domme. Justine complied immediately, then the process was repeated with the left boot.

As Nina tossed the boots aside she stepped behind Justine and with her lips almost touching Justine's right ear whispered "Arms up."

As she complied Justine felt her Domme grip either side of the spandex bralette that served as the top of Justine's wrestling outfit. In a single smooth motion she pulled it garment off stripping the submissive wrestler to the waist.

She stopped herself as she started to put her hands to her breasts to cover herself, but realized that would not be allowed, so she meekly let her arms drop to her sides and tilted her head down.

Nina's fingers trailed along Justine's exposed skin, sending shivers down her spine. The whispers in her ear continued and Justine felt her body responding to Nina's words. She heard murmurs from the assembled crowd realizing that she had never felt so vulnerable, and yet, it was an intoxicating feeling. She was wholly under Nina's control, and at that moment, she didn't want it any other way.

As Nina started to circle around her, Justine felt her hands being tied behind her back. It was a tight knot, and she knew there would be no way for her to escape if she wanted to. A second rope pulled her elbows together forcing her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts out.

"You look so beautifully helpless like this. I can take you any way I want to," Nina whispered as she came back in front of Justine, her lips lowering to Justine's left breast as she sucked in the nipple and caught it between her teeth. Her right hand trailed down Justine's firm belly and her finger tips forced their way into the snug waistband of the wrestlers spandex shorts. "and I want to take you so many different ways."

Justine heard more voices and sounds from the gathered audience as her shorts were tugged down to her knees. Nina left her skin colored fishnets in place but ordered her to step out of the shorts. She complied immediately, as once again Nina plunged her hand into the top of the fishnets to probe inside Justine's drenched pussy.

"She must be really enjoying performing for all of you," said Nina, addressing the people looking on, "because her tight little pussy is just dripping."

With that statement, Nina took hold of Justine's arm and pulled her near the people seated in a semi-circle.

"Here just feel how wet her pussy is."

Justine whimpered as she felt someone feel her crotch, then another put their hand inside the fishnets and penetrated her folds. Nina stood behind her and held her arms moving her along as one after another men and women each took a turn fingering her dripping pussy.

As she was led around the room the magnitude of the humiliation magnified and with each humiliating penetration of her womanhood by the fingers of a strange man or a strange woman she felt her arousal reach unbelievable heights. Which of the people did she know, were some of them fans who cheered for her in the ring. There was no way to know.

Finally Nina led her back towards the center of the room and effortlessly threw her onto a padded bondage table. As she lay on her back she was turned across the table so that her head actually hung over one side and her pussy was even with the other. Her hands remained securely bound as Justine lay helpless across the waist high table.

"You are doing so good my little pet, showing all my guests your beauty and your obedience to me. Now you are going to show my guests how much you appreciate then coming here tonight. Gather around friends, and enjoy my slave just like I do." said Nina.

As she spoke she pulled on a strap on harness and positioned the dildo at the entrance to Justine's pussy. As she began to thrust into the helpless Justine, one by one the members of the audience stepped up to Justine's head as it dangled over the edge of the table. It was tilted back making it easy for each man to slip his dick down her throat. But it wasn't only the men who enjoyed Justine, the women as well stepped up and pulled her head into their crotch and Justine responded by eating each and every pussy to the best of her ability. Everyone eventually took turns at her. She lost track of the number of men who filled her throat with their cum or the number of women whose orgasm left their juices shining on her face. Helplessly, Justine felt herself respond to the attentions of the audience.

At some point, guests began to leave and after a while only Justine and Nina remained. Justine felt the ropes being removed from her hands and legs, but before she was allowed to move Nina pressed her lips firmly to hers and whispered "Just remember that I will always be in control."

Justine trembled at the words and the realization of what had taken place that evening. She felt herself flush with pleasure and a sense of accomplishment at having satisfied her Domme. Nina helped her up and removed the blindfold but would not allow her to get dressed.

"Let's get you home, your roommate will enjoy seeing you like you are, and you can rest knowing that you worked hard tonight and pleased everyone." Said Nina.

Justine watched as Nina walked to the door and opened it. She followed into the cool night air wearing only her fishnets with her boots and costume clutched in her arms. She could go home to Laci content that Just a couple of weeks after Nina caught her in the Twilight Sleeper hold allowing her to take control, that she had used the same move on Laci and that Laci would be going through the same sort of self evaluation. After all, that was part of being in the sisterhood of women wrestlers that had been enslaved by Mistress Nina when she whispered in their ear as she put them to sleep, "When you go to sleep just know that now you will belong to me and I will do anything to you that I want."