Mistress of Grandson and Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not bother at what he said as I knew that Nisha was in grave danger and would be whipped mercilessly as a retaliation for having raised her hand on Satish. My tender wife would face the whips for her act of slapping Chote Thakur. I swung into action and started begging forgiveness on behalf of Nisha. Angry Satish was lashing the whip in the air. He looked at me indignantly and then said to me, "I may spare whipping her provided you do what I say."

I agreed immediately to save Nisha. But when Satish whispered to me what I was supposed to do, I blushed. Tears rolled from my eyes at the proposed humiliation. But Satish was growing restless - either I should follow his instructions or he would start whipping Nisha. Finally, leaving aside all shame and humiliation, I cleared my voice with a cough and addressed everyone in Hindi thus, "Hello everyone present here. She is my wife, Nisha. She is very hot and sexy and I'm not able to fully satisfy her bodily needs. So I have decided to take the help of virility of Thakurs and brought her to become Chote Thakur's randi (slut) and become his rakhel (kept). I know that Thakur's birjya(semen) will purify her choot(cunt)."

The SI and the youngsters enjoyed the humiliation and hooted in a vulgar way while I and Nisha looked to the ground in utter humiliation. Chandan came near Nisha and lifted her face by pushing her chin and said, "Don't shed tears, you will get different type of pleasure that you had never known."

Satish came near me and said, "You spoke it right but should have been louder. Anyway, repeat it once more so that we can enjoy."

My voice was faltering at the insult but to help Nisha escape the whip, I repeated the same words again. Nisha was moving towards me, perhaps to comfort me after all the insulting words I was made to utter. But Satish stood on her way warning her, "I told you, no cajoling with your husband."

Satish went near her ears and licked her earlobes and whispered something to her ear and then ordered Nisha, "You're to tell this to show that you understand what I said."

Nisha hesitated. Satish insisted. But Nisha was blushing. Satish asked, "Do you want to compel me to use the whip on your lovely body?"

Both me and Nisha shivered at the threat. However, Satish gestured something to the SI. He placed his revolver in its leather case and took his baton. Without slightest warning he struck brutally on my knees with the baton. I screamed in pain and tears rolled down my eyes. Satish told Nisha, "More you delay in following our instructions, more strikes on his body."

The SI raised his baton again. Nisha gestured him to stop. Satish looked at her and said, "Ok, come and say."

Nisha faced all the persons present in the room, folded her palms as a mark of respect and started saying in Hindi, "I understand that Chote Thakur is my malik (owner). So without his permission I will never get physically intimate with my husband. At Chote Thakur's..."

Nisha's voice faltered. She could not complete the sentence and just that moment, the baton fell again on my thighs. I screamed. Satish said to Nisha, "Start again and say it nicely if you don't want to see him hurt."

Nisha started with tearful eyes and in trembling voice, "I understand that Chote Thakur is my malik (owner). So without his permission I will never get physically intimate with my husband. At Chote Thakur's command I will spread my legs and open my choot (pussy) to anyone whom Chote Thakur orders to entertain. I will obey malik's order and entertain his guests whenever I am asked."

By the time Nisha completed uttering the words she was crying in shame and humiliation. But she hardly had time for expressing her sorrow because as others in the room laughed and enjoyed Nisha's humiliation, Satish had come near her putting his hand around her waist as if hugging a beloved and lauded her way of speaking the dirty words in front of all.

For the first time, in front of everyone present, Satish kissed her cheeks, sniffed her hairs. Nisha grew stiff and tense in his embrace. He guided her to the centre of the room. He asked the SI to keep the revolver pointed at me and shoot me if Nisha disobeyed him at anytime. He asked his two friends to wait and watch from one side while he sat on the mattress placed in one corner of the room - directly in front of the chair in which I was tied up.

Nisha stood between me and Satish. Satish ordered her, "Get rid of your saree and come and sit on my lap. Be fast and remember your son and husband's safety."

Nisha removed her saree. She was in her blouse and petticoat. Her flesh mounds were clearly visible under her tight fitting blouse. Satish gestured her to go to the mattress and sit on his lap. With trembling legs Nisha went to Satish and sat on his lap. Everyone in the room was watching her with lustful desires in their glances. I was dying in shame and impotent anger. Beautiful Nisha, my wife, with whom I made passionate love within the walls of my bedroom was being exposed gradually to four pairs of lustful eyes.

As she sat on Satish's lap, his hands started caressing her face. I could feel how uncomfortable Nisha felt at his touch. She was stiff and rigid. Suddenly, Satish's two hands came to rest on her flesh mounds. Nisha was still wearing her blouse and Satish was softly massaging her boobs from over the blouse. He then pulled her head backward and as her face came in front of his face, his lips descended on hers kissing her and he started sucking her lips. Nisha moved her body in aversion but Satish warned her to be cooperative. He whispered something in her ears and I saw her hands embracing Satish's body like a lover. Sitting on the chair in front of them, I saw Satish's hand going inside Nisha's blouse and bra and his fingers were playing with her nipples alternately. Nisha was still breastfeeding our son. So when pressed and caressed by Satish, she started lactating. Satish called his friends and said to them, "Her bottles are full of nectar."

Satish had got the perverted delight in making me and Nisha utter dirty words. I saw him whispering again in her ears and then commanded, "Say it to your husband."

Nisha looked helplessly at me and said in Hindi, "Something is pricking me in my gaand(asshole)."

They all burst out in laughter. Chandan came near me and whispered to me the reply I was to give. There was no escape. While tears rolled down my eyes, I was compelled to reply, "Don't be afraid. It's Chote Thakur's lund(dick) pricking your sexy gaand(asshole). Get accustomed to it. Tonight it will invade your choot(pussy) and you will get purified by its holy drips."

They all enjoyed the humiliating words that I was made to utter. Satish in the meantime kissed her lips once again while his hands played with Nisha's boobs and nipples and then he said to Nisha, "Now take off your blouse and bra. We want to see your milk pots."

Before Nisha could say anything, Satish said to the SI, "Just check if her son is cheerful or not. Ask the servant to feed him with bottles, we are going to enjoy his share of food tonight."

Nisha had already started to unhook her blouse and took it out of her body. Her 34 sized boobs covered under her bra were offensively prominent then. The SI forgot about pointing the revolver at me and came near Nisha to take a look at her bra covered boobs. Two friends of Satish were all along passing dirty comments about Nisha's sexy body, how her boobs looked under her bra, how she would warm up any male and so on. Nisha made one last attempt to plead with Satish, "My son must be hungry, allow me sometime to feed him. I will be relieved too."

"My servant will take care to feed your son," Satish replied, "Are you feeling heavy on your those beautiful boobs for the stored milk? Don't worry, we will relieve your heaviness."

Nisha tried to plead once again but the SI moved with his baton near me and Satish ordered Nisha, "Take off your bra and lay down on the mattress with your milk bottles clearly visible to all."

Nisha took her hands at her back to unclasp the bra hook and the SI used the baton in his hand to pull the bra out of her body. My beautiful wife stood there only in her panty showing her bare upper part to the lusty view of four notorious fellows. As her flesh mounds were freed from the bra, Satish came near her and cupped both her boobs and remarked, "Woo, soft, warm and sexy!"

He then invited his two friends, Chandan and Ramesh to feel Nisha's tender boobs. The two groped her roughly and their hands also moved sensuously on her bums. Satish suddenly remembered the presence of the police SI and said to him, "Hey, do you like to feel her hot tits?"

"If you allow, Chote Thakur," most humbly replied the SI.

Nisha was already dying in shame as one after another lecherous hands were groping and kneading her in front of me. But there was no escape. At the gesture of Satish, the SI went near Nisha while looking at me in a teasing manner and caught hold of her boobs roughly and said to me in a most vulgar manner, "Very hot and sexy item. Why did you keep her hidden from our view so long?"

The SI, while fondling her boobs, also planted a kiss between her boobs while his hands caressed her bums. The SI was shorter in height than Nisha. He pulled her face down and gave her a lip to lip kiss. Even from a distance I could feel Nisha loathing his intimacy and becoming stiff.

Satish then ordered Nisha to lay on her back on the mattress exposing her boobs, which she obeyed knowing it futile to protest. Satish invited Chandan and Ramesh to come on the mattress. As they came, he pressed both her nipples which oozed out drops of milk. Satish lowered his face on one of her boobs and sucked her milk and exclaimed, "Tasty."

Satish then asked Chandan and Ramesh to taste her milk. As the two started sucking Nisha's boobs from two sides, Nisha shivered. Chandan and Ramesh kept sucking her boobs quite hard while kneading her boobs till there was no milk. Perhaps they sucked her boobs for about ten minutes. When they left her sucking, her nipples had become hard, erect and pointing. Due to their saliva and rough sucking her crimson nipples had become reddish and stood out offensively on her big boobs. Satish came near her and played passionately with her boobs for sometime.

Nisha was just wearing her panty and her upper body part was stark nude. Satish groped her belly, her back and slided his hand inside her panty caressing and kneading her asses. He licked her cheeks, moved his tongue on her lips making them wet in his saliva and started sucking her lips.

To my surprise, I noticed that Nisha was no longer stiff and rigid as she had been sometimes before. While Satish' hands were busy groping her round asses, he forced his tongue inside Nisha's mouth and was teasing her tongue with his. He continued to smooch her for quite sometime, when I heard Nisha let out a cry. I thought Satish hurt her. But no, his hand had come to the front side of her panty and he was playing with her pubic hairs and he exclaimed, "She is hot like a bitch, her choot (cunt) is dripping wet."

As if to give me a better view, Satish turned her quim covered under panty towards me and his hand was playing with her labia lips. I could clearly ser the wet patch on her panty. Nisha had shut her eyes in shame but Satish ordered her to look at me. As Nisha opened her eyes and looked at me, Satish pushed his finger quite roughly in her pussy hole and started fingering her.

"Umm...uuum...arass...oooh...mmmaa" multiple unintelligible exclamatory sounds involuntarily escaped from her mouth.

As I looked into her eyes I could see in her glances growing sexual passion that I hardly ever noticed even during our love making. She was hot on bed but always conservative. I saw her new dimension and felt my own dick rising in revolt. I was amazed at my reaction. There in front of me, my wife was getting sexually molested and yet looking at her reaction, my dick grew hard like that of a cuckold. I censured my behaviour to myself but then it was beyond my control. More Nisha arched her body, more she let out unintelligible words at the caress of Satish, more my cock grew hard.

As Satish continued to grope her asses and finger her pussy, Nisha's eyes were almost coming out in desire and she was quite often uttering meaningless words, and yet when suddenly Satish pulled down her panty up to her knee, she instinctively made futile attempt to cover her pussy. Satish held her hands tightly and made her turn 360 degree so that everyone in the room could see her deep curly bush and her pink labia lips protruding out of her bush.

Nisha was never comfortable in shaving her pussy hairs and armpits. Mostly she kept her hairs in those places trimmed. But perhaps she had not trimmed either for few weeks and there were bushy growths both in her armpits and pussy. Satish said to her in a commanding voice, "We have seen all your treasures. Now like a good girl get rid of your panty in front of all. Being my rakhel (mistress), from now on you will keep your choot and underarms clean shaved. I dislike hairy pussy. Today being your first day with us, we will shave it for you."

Nisha came to her senses and felt ashamed and was about to plead something when Satish reminded her to keep the safety of her son and husband in mind and Nisha got tamed again. Satish called his friends, Ramesh and Chandan to shave Nisha's armpits and pussy. Shamelessly and without any resistance, Nisha sprawled on the mattress spreading her legs and raising her arms. It took about ten minutes for Chandan and Ramesh to shave Nisha clean.

Once her armpits and pussy were clean shaved, Satish ordered her to fold her legs at her knees and raise them upwards towards the ceiling so that her clean shaved pussy becomes clearly visible. Nisha was too ashamed to follow this order and delayed a bit to carry out the command, and almost instantly, the baton of the SI struck my knees. I screamed in pain and saw Nisha immediately raising her folded legs towards the ceiling exposing her shaved pussy to everyone's view. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juice. Nisha had shut her eyes in shame. Satish said to me, "She looks nice in this posture, isn't it? Watch how wet her nether lips are!"

I couldn't do anything except lowering my gaze in humiliation. But I was also amazed to watch that my beautiful wife, Nisha, looked more sexy and glamourous with her armpits and pussy clean shaved. More than that what surprised me was her pussy almost overflowing due to unbelievable discharge of her love juice.

The police SI, who was looking all along, suggested something to Satish that the latter seemed to appreciate. The mattress was pulled nearer to me and before my eyes each one of them, including the SI groped her privates, kneaded her boobs, sucked her lips and fingered her pussy as she kept her quim raised and exposed. Nisha seemed to be in a state of trance and was obeying them without protest. She sometimes opened her eyes and then shut them again. I felt that she was trying hard to keep her body under control so that it did not respond to the lascivious caress by the goons, which her mind despised.

It was then that Satish got rid of his dresses altogether. His nearly nine inch long and thick meat was dangling between his legs. Satish commanded to Nisha, "Look at your master."

Nisha looked at his excited cock with awe and I could see an illicit desire in her glances. Satish sat with Nisha on the mattress in front of me and guided her hands to his meat and said, "Caress your boss lovingly."

Nisha took his hard meat in her palms and started stroking it carefully. Suddenly, Satish pulled her face towards his dick and asked her to take it in her mouth. In our marital life, Nisha had never taken mine in her mouth. So she was not ready and had disgusted loathing to take the dirty thing in her mouth. Satish simply reminded, "Do you remember your son?"

Almost instantly, Nisha opened her mouth and Satish put his rod deep inside to the point of choking her. He then asked her to suck and lick him. Nisha started sucking quite reluctantly. It went on for about five minutes.

I was tied to a chair with my legs touching the floor. I was aked to spread my legs apart and then Nisha was made to sit on the floor adjusting herself in the gap between my thighs while her head rested against my groins. Satish sat on my thighs facing me and Nisha. He lifted Nisha's face by pulling her hairs, pressed her cheeks hard making her open her mouth.

Nisha's face was trapped between my thighs and the thighs of Satish in crisscross and her face was lifted upwards, Satish invaded her mouth and said to me, "Bastard, watch now how I fuck your sexy wife's mouth."

It was very humiliating to see a goon, younger in age to my wife, using her mouth roughly and fucking her mouth. He pressed her head further backward so that it rested on my dick, which was rock hard by then despite watching my dear wife being mouth fucked by a goon. Nisha felt my hardness and while Satish' flesh baton was in her mouth, her glances questioningly explored my glances. Nisha was perhaps wondering how I could get an erection when in front of me she was being violated. I tried to avoid her looks. Satish, while fucking my wife's mouth, was observing our glances and he said to Nisha, "Your hubby got excited looking at the way we are providing pleasure to you. So leave your reservations and enjoy freely."

Nisha looked at me with deep hatred in her eyes. Perhaps in excitement and busy in teasing me, Satish had pushed too much of his tool inside Nisha's mouth, she let out a sound of discomfort, her eyes were tearful and almost rolling out of her sockets. Satish suddenly noticed Nisha's discomfort and brought out his dick by half from her mouth and also loosened his grip on her hair. As if as a gratitude for this relief, Nisha held his hard cock in her hands and started sucking it making her tongue lick the glans playfully. Satish enjoyed the way Nisha was providing oral service, he lowered his face to plant kisses on her cheeks and forehead. Sometimes, Satish would pull and push his dick in her mouth as a replica of fucking it.

Their oral session continued for about 20 or 25 minutes, after which Satish brought out his dick. His dick was smeared with Nisha's saliva and his precum. I looked at Nisha's face. There was no expression of loathing. Nisha was still sitting between my legs. Satish asked his associates how did they enjoy the sight of Nisha's oral service. They remarked that she performed like a perfect whore.

I stooped my head at their comments but Nisha seemed not at all bothered. I was really surprised how she could remain so unaffected after being forced to perform a dirty thing that she had not performed before even with me. Despite being her husband, I too had to admit to myself that she had handled the dick of Satish like a perfect whore. And the moment I recalled the way she sucked Satish, I grew hard again.

There was a kind of recess for about five minutes after which Satish said to Nisha,"I am very happy at your oral service and want you to serve my friends here. Don't bother about your hubby, he is enjoying your performance as much as we."

Nisha seemed hesitant, but not reluctant. At Satish's gesture, the SI and the two friends came near me and stripped me completely exposing my erection. Satish said to Nisha, "Look at your husband. His hardness shows that he is enjoying the sight as much as we."

Neither me nor Nisha said anything. I thought my erection at such situation was enough to ruin my relationship with Nisha for ever, as she would never pardon my cuckold behaviour.

Meanwhile, at Satish' gesture, Ramesh got stripped and sat on my thighs to use Nisha's mouth for pleasuring his dick. Ramesh had long curly pubic hairs around his big rod. His dick was smaller both in length and girth than that of Satish but it was bigger than my own. Nisha kept her mouth shut. Her face revealed that she loathed to take another cock in her mouth. Ramesh watched and slapped her hard on the face and said in an angry voice hissing like a snake, "Randi(Slut), just now you were sucking his cock like a lollypop and now pretending to hate it?"