Mistress of Grandson and Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around midnight that Nisha came out of the bed room after she had satisfied both Satish and Chirag. She came out completely dressed but her dishevelled hairs and hickeys on her cheeks were telling what she had passed through. But quite amazingly, there was a look of extreme satisfaction on her face and it seemed as if she had thoroughly enjoyed spreading her legs to Satish and Chirag. Gradually, it became a regular practice that Nisha would go to the Thakur haveli once or twice in a month and when she returned, she never complained but displayed signs of enjoyment and satisfaction.

Nearly eight months lapsed since Nisha had started serving the needs of Satish and his various friends and she truly became a slut. I could feel her changes as Satish showered costly gifts like modern outfits and jewellery on her. Quite often, I saw her attending Thakur haveli wearing modern outfits which exposed her youthful treasures more than hiding them. Both Nisha and me adjusted to our new life of a cuckold and a hot wife. But there was more to come that we didn't imagine even in our wildest dreams.

It was the tenth month since Nisha had surrendered to Satish and his friends in front of me. Thereafter, she had been to bed several times with Satish and his other friends. Nisha had gained some weight by then and her boobs and bums had remarkably grown in size. It was a Saturday. Nearly for preceding ten days Nisha was not called to attend the Thakur haveli. So on that afternoon when the call came to attend the haveli, both of us were more or less mentally anticipating a call. The driver who came to pick up us had handed over an instruction that Nisha should go to haveli dressed like a newly wedded bride.

We had learnt by then that the orders from the Thakurs were not to be defied. So Nisha dressed herself as a newly wedded bride with her hands embellished in mehendi; she wore gorgeous dress of a bride, with matching lacy lingerie, costly ornaments. She applied deep maroon colour lipstick, waxed her limbs, shaved her armpits and pussy.

We reached Thakur haveli around eight in the evening. Our son was taken by three servants to a playing room while me and Nisha were directed to a big palatial building quite a few meters away from the room where Nisha had been laid so far. We never knew that such a building existed inside. Once we were there, we were asked to wait in a room that had a designed bar in one corner. Neither Satish nor his friends with whom Nisha had been to bed earlier was seen nearby.

After sometime, a small door separating the small room from the main one opened and Bade Thakur i.e. Sanatan Thakur (Satish's grandpa) appeared with three of his goons. Quite unceremoniously, Bade Thakur said, "My pota (grandson) Satish seems to be very pleased at Nisha's service. So I thought about tasting her and enjoy a bridal night with Nisha."

We were thunderstruck as never before. How can this old man use a woman sexually who had already been to bed with his grandson and his friends. Nisha had become sexually quite open after all that she underwent in the haveli with Satish and his friends. But Bade Thakur's nasty proposal made her recoil. She mildly said, "You're a pervert. You want to use me who had been to bed with your grandson? Does he know it?"

"You call me whatever you want," said Bade Thakur in coolest voice without losing his temper, "Because you had taken his cock do you think you became his wife? No, you're just a whore and a whore has no choice of dick. In fact, the first day I saw you I felt the urge to crush your sexy body but I let Satish and his friends to have their turn first with you."

"She has served your grandson and his friends without any protest for ten months," I appealed, "Can't you spare us this humiliation?"

Sanatan Thakur gave a devilish grin and said, "We Thakurs specially enjoy to use a woman in front of her husband and to make him watch how we provide pleasure to his wife. My pota (grandson) also told me that you enjoy to see your sexy wife getting delighted by other men. And don't worry, she is now enjoying with Satish after her initial opposition. Similarly, she will learn to enjoy with me too. May be she might enjoy more with this old widower."

We could not really guess the extent to which Satish discussed such matters with his grandfather. Nisha was so disgusted that she couldn't control her reaction and said with a sneer, "You old lecherous fellow, dying to enjoy a young woman, who had been to bed with your grandson! How many days are left for you to go to grave? You still want to ravish me?"

Bade Thakur laughed, "Thakur's cocks remain brute till they are in the grave. But don't worry, you shouldn't judge by age, I promise you will beg for more."

There was silence for a moment. Then Sanatan Thakur ordered his three goons, "Take this man and tie him to my bedroom from where he can see how I pleasure his wife. This woman is Satish's mistress and today she will spend her memorable night with me. If she doesn't agree, shoot her husband and son at their heads."

His three goons immediately took control of me taking me to the adjacent bedroom and tied me to the sofa. At the centre of the room was a big king size bed decked with flowers. The old villain had planned a real bridal night to ravish Nisha. From the bedroom, I saw Bade Thakur taking two pegs of whiskey offering one to Nisha telling her that it would set her mood right. Nisha, however, refused. Bade Thakur drank his peg; he then drank half from the other peg and brought the left over to Nisha and ordered, "Take the left over of your boss like a good girl if you wish to see your husband alive."

Nisha had never drank alcoholic beverages. But most reluctantly she started sipping the left over. But Bade Thakur took another peg, drank one third of it and again ordered Nisha to take the remaining two-third. As she sipped reluctantly, Bade Thakur said, "A bride has to take the leftover food of her boss on bridal night. Don't hesitate at this being leftover. After all, our mouths, lips and tongues will explore each other tonight before our two bodies become one."

Both Nisha and me despised Bade Thakur and what he was up to. But at the same time we knew that there was no escape from his clutches. We also knew that begging for mercy would be futile. A little bit of whiskey had its effect on Nisha. She said to Sanatan in a flirting and sensuous voice, "A bridal night is between a woman and her boss on bed. You should drive out everyone else from the room."

Bade Thakur giggled, "I allowed your husband to watch if there is any shortcoming on my part to please you. Moreover, he will be able to assess if my grandson delighted you more or me. As for my servants, they are here to supply various things I might need during our game. Moreover, in case you or your husband dare to be disobedient at any stage, I will just let them jump on you and feast on your lovely flesh like wild animals."

"We will never be disobedient, and you know it better," Nisha said, "Just spare me the humiliation of doing everything in front of your servants."

"That's disobedience," replied Bade Thakur gravely, "I want to enjoy you in front of them and you will behave like an obliging slut."

There was no mercy, no consideration but passionate lust and perverted desire to humiliate. We refrained from talking anymore. Bade Thakur was not to delay. He ordered Nisha to take off her ornaments one by one and place them in a corner. She was then ordered to take off her saree; she stood there in her blouse and petticoat as Bade Thakur and his goons licked her with their glances. Gradually, she unknotted the string of her petticoat and let it fall on the floor near her ankles. Bade Thakur came near and lightly slapped on her bums and squeezed them. Nisha then unhooked her blouse and pulled it out of her body. Nisha was now standing before us in her bra, panty and heels. Her big boobs were offensively teasing the lustful glances. Bade Thakur slowly rubbed his hands on Nisha's well shaped boobs. ### Then Bade Thakur ordered her to go to bed but did not allow her to walk to the bed. Rather he lifted her on his lap and like a lover, placed her carefully on the bed and took away her shoes. He then sat beside her and instructed her to hug him like a beloved. The two got entwined in embrace with Nisha facing me. She kept her eyes shut to avoid direct eye contact with me. Bade Thakur's back was towards me while Nisha's head rested on his shoulder. At his order, Nisha started to take away the Punjabi (traditional Indian male dress) out of his body exposing his upper body part.

Bade Thakur was about six feet tall and had the body of a gymnast. Even at that age his muscles were toned and tight, and had no sign of extra fat on his body. More than Satish, Bade Thakur looked like a perfect athelete and prolific growth of grey and black hairs covered his chest. Nisha was asked to suck his nipples, which she did reluctantly. She had applied maroon lipstick and her lipstick marks were clearly visible around his nipples.

When Nisha had bent in front of him to suck his nipples, Sanatan's hands were busy unhooking her bra and her boobs were exposed. Sanatan slowly massaged her boobs and turning her towards his servants asked them, "Do you enjoy this sight? Do you think these balls need more squeezes?"

His servants laughed in a most vulgar way and suggested that Sanatan should knead them hard. Meanwhile, he made her lay on her side with her front side facing me. From her back, he hugged her and he looked at me teasingly as his hand fondled Nisha's flesh mounds and played with her nipples alternately, pressing them hard between his thumb and forefinger. I could see the impact of his touch as Nisha's nipples grew hard and pointed.

Sanatan's other hand was caressing her buttocks while his face was sniffing the fragrance of her hairs and his lips occasionally kissed and licked her earlobes, cheeks and her sharp chin. Soon he turned Nisha's back towards me and as if intentionally, pushed his hand inside her panty and started groping her well shaped bums. Nisha and Sanatan were then lying face to face and I heard Sanatan asking her something. Perhaps Nisha did not agree and I heard him say, "Let me handover you to the servants for a lesson."

Nisha immediately corrected her mistake of defiance and embracing Bade Thakur by the neck planted a lip to lip kiss. Nisha and Bade Thakur got lip-locked and were sucking each other's lips like a passionate pair of lovers. As they were busy in kissing, I could see Bade Thakur slowly puling down Nisha's panty exposing her smooth big bums.

When Nisha realised that she was being completely exposed, she instinctively tried to resist and pulled her panty upwards. Bade Thakur turned her on her back and started kissing and sucking her nipples. Then he said to Nisha, "On a bridal night a woman has to show her most secret treasure. Don't forget we are celebrating bridal night here. On your first bridal night you had exposed your pussy to your husband and lost your virginity. In your second bridal night too you will show your pussy to me and surrender your chastity."

I saw Bade Thakur holding her hands tightly and his heavy leg propped on her thighs. And then he whispered to her that was audible to everyone in the room, "Don't be ashamed, I am going to bare your beautiful cunt."

Saying this Bade Thakur pulled away her panty exposing her clean shaved pussy and said to his servants, "Show her how do you feel to see this hot spot."

His three servants immediately brought out their big and hard tools displaying them shamelessly to Nisha. Meanwhile, Bade Thakur was touching and caressing Nisha's labia lips and he said to me, "She is already moist at the prospect of this extraordinary bridal night in front of her husband."

I lowered my gaze as I saw him trying to put his finger inside her pussy hole. It was very insulting for any husband to watch another man playing with the love spot of his wife and I too blushed. As Bade Thakur caressed her labia lips, he slowly inserted his finger in her love tunnel. At first, his thumb and then his index finger went inside and he located her clit and pressed it hard between his thumb and index finger. Nisha let out a screaming moan as he teased her clit; she threw her legs like a possessed woman and I realised that my wife was getting aroused against her will. She started moving her palms on the hairy chest of Bade Thakur as if she was caressing him.

Bade Thakur let her hands play on his hairy chest as he freely rubbed her bare back, her bums and boobs and after sometimes, his face came near her abdomen and his lips descended on her pussy as he planted a kiss and started sucking her labia lips alternately. Nisha was being put on fire. She started moaning uncontrollably and only two types of sounds that could be heard were "thwack, thwack" as Bade Thakur's mouth worked rapidly on her pussy and the other was endless moans of my wife "uumma, uuummaa, uuuumaaa".

As Bade Thakur's face was busy in manipulating my wife's tender and sensitive pussy, his hands were busy kneading her flesh mounds to his heart's content. Nisha was repeatedly raising her pelvis upward so that her pussy could meet Bade Thakur's mouth and enjoy what he was doing to her. Her hands were clenching the bedsheet desperately while she started moaning loudly without any shame or reservation. From her gestures I knew that Bade Thakur was leading her towards an orgasm through oral caress.

My guess was right. Soon Nisha's moans grew prolonged and louder, her hands were pushing away Bade Thakur's face from her pussy as she erupted in most violent orgasm and her love juice along with Bade Thakur's saliva were flowing down her thighs. After the terrible orgasm, my wife rested on her back; she was exhausted and did not bother either to put her parted legs together nor to clean the mess that her own cum and Bade Thakur's saliva had created between her legs.

Bade Thakur had taken away his mouth from her cunt but kept rubbing her asses, her tits and playing with her nipples. He was also kissing her lips intermittently and sucking them. As if to humiliate me, he turned her on the bed so that her pussy comes directly in my view and then he folded her legs exposing her wet pussy that was smeared in his saliva and her own come and said to me, "Your wife has a real hot cunt."

At the view of her parted labia lips and her juicy love tunnel with her clit slightly peeping out, I started to get a hard on assuming the extent to which she was aroused and pleasured by Bade Thakur. Bade Thakur let her rest for about ten minutes and then said to her that was heard by everyone in the room, "Now, it is time for you to get introduced to the boss. Remember, a bride is as much curious to see the tool that is going to be deep inside as the groom is to see the lovely hole. So now you will explore me and strip your boss of the night."

Nisha brought her hands near Bade Thakur's trousers and tried to locate its string. Bade Thakur told her that for her convenience he had already loosened the string and she could just pull it. Apparently with some hesitation, Nisha started pulling down his trousers in trembling hands. Bade Thakur was then just in his loincloth and my wife was asked to remove the loincloth too.

Nisha had some difficulty in undoing the loincloth as she was not accustomed to such thing. But once she untied it from his body altogether, she let out a mild scream of shock. When I looked to find out, I understood the reason. It was the massive size of Bade Thakur's cock. In length, it was equal to that of Satish, if not more, by half an inch. But it was the diameter, which resembled the girth of the wrist of two years old baby. From the "O" that Nisha's lips formed, I could guess the extent to which she was surprised at the massive size of the monster. She couldn't take away her eyes from what she saw after removing the loincloth. It was standing upright and throbbing in excitement as if threatening to tear apart Nisha's pussy. Bade Thakur lovingly took Nisha's hands and placed them on his throbbing dick. Bade Thakur had trimmed hairs around his cock while his balls were clean shaved. I saw my wife's hands feeling the hotness of his cock and the smoothness of his balls.

What Bade Thakur did next was unbelievable. Nisha was lying on her back completely nude, Bade Thakur, who was nude too, got on top of her so that his hard shaft was touching her navel. He hugged her tightly and commanded, "Look at my eyes and don't blink. I will hypnotize you and you will do whatever you are asked to do."

Saying these words he lowered his face on her, kissing her lips while he stared at her eyes. Although he was sucking her lips, he kept staring at her eyes. I thought that he was joking when he spoke about hypnotising her. His sucking Nisha's lips continued for ten to twelve minutes during which neither of them blinked and after that I noticed Nisha's eyes became dreamy as if she was in a trance. Bade Thakur disengaged from the kiss and came down from her top. Bade Thakur said to me, "You will now watch her doing incredible things."

He then said to Nisha, "Are not you my sexy bitch?"

"Yes," she replied unhesitatingly.

"Good," said Bade Thakur, "Be on your fours, I will take you to a tour."

To my shock, Nisha got on her hands and legs posing like a bitch. Bade Thakur garlanded her neck with a belt and held the chain in his hands. He then commanded her to jump from the bed to the floor like a bitch and Nisha performed as ordered. Holding the chain he took her to move around in the bedroom and my wife was walking on her four. Her big tits were hanging below while her asshole was clearly visible. Bade Thakur brought her near me in this position and said to me, "Do you like my bitch?"

As I did not say anything, he thundered, "Say something."

"Yes, Bade Thakur," I replied.

His servants laughed at my humiliation. Thakur enjoyed and said, "Before becoming my bride, I am teaching your sexy wife to be my bitch first and to carry out my orders."

The servants laughed again. Thakur had meanwhile moved from me towards his servants and Nisha was following him on her four exactly like a pet. As they stood beside them, Thakur said to Nisha, "You bitch, you are my slut. You will now provide oral service to my servants. Start sucking their cocks one by one. But if you bite, I will kill you."

His servants could not believe their lucks. Each of them already had their cocks hard and exposed. What I was watching was most disgraceful. My wife, on her four like a bitch, was sucking the dicks of servants. Often Thakur would command her to suck fast, then slow. At her service, each of the three servants discharged their load inside her mouth. Her face was smeared with their sticky thick semen. From her mouth drooled her saliva and semen mixed together.

Once three of them ejaculated in her mouth, Thakur again brought Nisha near me and I was made to wipe her face clean. I always thought that hypnotism was just an imagination. But the way my wife obeyed Thakur's dirty commands obediently changed my belief. Nisha was ordered to bring my tool out and jerk off me. As she was stroking my dick, Bade Thakur was rubbing her boobs.

Thakur then removed the belt from Nisha's neck and declared that he would now make Nisha his bride for the night. Standing in front of me, Thakur ordered one of his servants to bring something. He immediately brought two Five Star chocolates and Nisha was asked to smear his dick with the same. Nisha did what she was asked to do without any objection. Once his dick was fully covered in chocolate he asked Nisha to lick and suck him. My wife was still in a hypnotized state, and without any hesitation or shame, started to take Thakur's dick in her mouth. She had discomfort in taking such a monstrous cock in her mouth and started licking the entire length of his cock including the balls. She continued to suck and lick till the last mark of chocolate was seen on his cock. Thakur seemed very happy at her service and both of them retired to the bed. Once on bed, Thakur lay on his back while his cock stood perpendicularly. He said to Nisha, "Now you will ride on my tool and become my bride. Do you understand?"