Mistress of Grandson and Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears came to her eyes. Ramesh caught her head roughly and said again, "Take it like a good whore."

Nisha opened her mouth allowing Ramesh to insert his hard cock in her mouth and once fully in, she started sucking it immediately to avoid further spanking. Ramesh wilfully insulted me, "It gives extraordinary delight to sit on the husband's lap and fuck his wife's mouth."

Neither me nor Nisha had anything to say but to endure the insult and to wait for the ordeal to be over as soon as possible. As Nisha continued giving oral caress, Ramesh ordered her to suck faster. Meanwhile, he too started to and fro movement of his pelvic giving hard thrusts in her mouth. Occasionally he would ask Nisha, "Hi sexy bitch, do you like the taste?"

Ramesh fucked her mouth for nearly twenty minutes and said to her, "Get ready to taste the cream."

Ramesh accelerated speed of his pelvic movement and started releasing his huge thick and sticky cum inside her mouth. To avoid getting choked Nisha started swallowing his cum even though it was so voluminous that she couldn't manage it all and some leaked through her mouth. Ramesh stood up, brought out his dick from her mouth and placed it just in front of her lips and commanded, "Now lick it clean with your tongue."

Nisha helplessly started licking while I watched my wife sitting between my legs and licking a goon's cock. Nisha's cheeks and lips bore the mark of hickey and semen of Ramesh. Ramesh turned her face towards me and said, "She now looks like a perfect slut, what do you say?"

Hardly had Ramesh shifted from my thighs that Chandan took his place. He held his hard shaft, as big as Satish's, in his hand. After two dicks had violated her mouth, Nisha knew it was futile to refuse and she started to lick Chandan's dick, the moment it was brought before her lips. Chandan said to me, "She has started enjoying the game. By the time you go home she would learn to enjoy all the games. We train sexy women like her to be best whores."

As Nisha started licking Chandan's dick, he gradually pushed half of its length inside her mouth while his hands hanged below to play with her flesh mounds, and then he said to Nisha, "You can't accommodate its entire length in your mouth. So keep sucking comfortably. I won't fuck your mouth like them. Your lips and tongue must give him pleasure and bring out the load. You must prove to your husband that you're a good cock sucker."

Nisha and Chandan's oral session seemed to continue indefinitely. Chandan was a bit bulky and my thighs started aching as they were burdened with his body weight while using the mouth of Nisha. Twice or thrice I groaned in pain and on each occasion Chandan said to me, "Ask your sexy wife to accelerate her sucking. I will get up as soon as she succeeds in making me come."

But it seemed Nisha was sucking it leisurely. Finally, I noticed Chandan going stiff and from his movement I knew that the goon was going to smear my wife's oral cavity with his load. Once he discharged inside her mouth, Chandan brought his tool out which was in semi erect state and smeared with his own thick semen and Nisha's saliva. He slapped his tool a few times on her face so that some thick residual cum sticked on Nisha's cheeks and eyelashes. She looked very much like the heroine of some pornographic movie with pointed nipples and the face stained by sticky semen.

The police SI was waiting eagerly for his turn and once Nisha was done with Chandan, the SI obscenely gestured her to go near him. He was almost licking his lips at the prospect of enjoying dirty intimacy with Nisha. Nisha stood up from between my legs. Continuous sitting in the same position perhaps created numbness in her legs and she limped and balanced herself putting her hands on my shoulder.

The SI was a man of about 45 years, dark and bulky, his face revealed a kind of crookedness. He said to Nisha, "I'm in the habit of giving orders and you might be aware that I have found drug in your hubby's bike. For this your husband may be jailed for ten to fifteen years and you can spend your days with the Thakurs till his release from jail. Alternately, you may wish to obey my orders so that I don't register any case against your husband."

Nisha didn't reply but stood beside me. The SI came in front of me and said, "Tell your wife to obey my orders for your good."

But he did not made me utter those words to Nisha, rather gestured her to be near him. Nisha obeyed his gesture. The two were standing in front of me. The SI groped her nude body, fondled her well shaped bums, pressed her already erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and then roughly started caressing her shaved pussy. Perhaps after already getting treated by horny males, Nisha got more or less accustomed to such caress so that I didn't notice any stiffness in her as the SI caressed her. He then said to Nisha, "I want you to kiss me like a passionate lover in front of your husband and we would hug intimately."

Nisha walked near the SI and in her nude body hugged the SI making all his body feel the sensitive touch of her private parts. Nisha stooped a bit and planted a lip to lip kiss on him and unhesitatingly pushed her tongue in his mouth. They stood in embracing kiss for two minutes after which the SI ordered her to bring out his dick. Without any hesitation, Nisha pulled down his zip, pushed her hand inside his brief and brought out his big black tool. It looked like a monster with maroon glan swelling out of black foreskin and was nearly seven inches long with a girth of nearly two inches. He had prolific growth of curly and unruly pubic hairs that made his rod look awesome. Before he commanded anything Nisha was caressing his huge black tool lovingly taking it in her palms. The SI was pleased at the unexpected gesture of sexual caress from Nisha. He gestured her to kneel down in front of him to give his fat John oral caress. Nisha knelt down before him, encircled his black demon in her lips and started swallowing his meat bit by bit till she could take it no more. His long and curly pubic hairs were irritating her face and lips. So she put her palms holding his big shaft and pressed the unruly hairs backward at the base of his cock that disturbed her. The black cock of the SI was in sharp contrast to the bright complexion of Nisha. The SI, it seemed, was enjoying the feather touches of her lips and tongue on his hot cock as he lovingly moved his hands on Nisha's cheeks caressing her tender face.

He was complimenting her as a "sexy bitch" as her hands rolled back his foreskin and she teased his deep maroon glan with her tongue. Soon his hands caught her flesh mounds and were kneading her balls to his heart's content. His hands didn't leave any part of her body unexplored as they moved passionately to her bums, her bare shoulders, her pussy and soon he was fingering her pussy hole. Nisha didn't display any sign of being aroused except that her speed of sucking the cock accelerated making it impossible for the SI to take it longer. He moaned, held Nisha's head roughly and poured all his load in her mouth. Once he ejaculated in her mouth he roughly threw Nisha on the mattress, who sat there without any sign of reaction with her eyes steadily fixed on my erection.

Satish was surprised at the service Nisha had provided and appreciated her sexuality. He then said to his companions, "We have made her a whore and she served us well. We must repay her for her service. Her pussy must be craving to get ploughed by our rods. Her pussy is already juicy. Let us show her husband the way we pleasure her now."

To the surprise of everyone, Nisha spoke, "I have obeyed all your orders so far and I will obey your other orders too. You've humiliated my husband enough by making me perform all the naughty things in front of him. I have one request, just take me to some other room so that I can freely perform with you as you wish."

I understood Nisha's triple purpose. First, it was her attempt to save me the further humiliation of watching her getting fucked by those goons. Second, she surely had got sufficiently aroused by then and she was both ashamed and hesitant to let me watch that she was shamelessly enjoying getting fucked by those goons. Thirdly, and most importantly, she wanted to avoid looking at my erection while she was getting sexually abused.

The goons seemed to consider her request for a few minutes and then decided against her appeal. Satish said to her, "Are you bothered at the presence of your husband? Don't you see he was enjoying the sight of your sexual intimacy with us?"

"I'm not bothered about him," Nisha mildly said, "I think I will perform better and can give you more pleasure in a different room."

"Don't worry, our sexy darling," Satish said, "We will repay you for the pleasures you gave us in such a way, that you will perform even better here. You will perform better than you ever thought you are capable of."

Nisha didn't say anything more after his resolute words. Satish ordered his accomplices, "Go, and prepare her for me in every way so that she begs to me in front of her husband to get fucked."

Sitting and tied on the chair, I shivered imagining what further might befall on Nisha. At Satish' order, Ramesh, Chandan and the SI pulled Nisha at the centre of the mattress from where she could see me and I too could see her. Nisha was already nude and she was asked once again to fold her legs at the knees and raise them upward giving me a clear view of her wet pussy.

Suddenly, Satish appeared with a movie camera and started recording Nisha. Almost instinctively, Nisha lowered her legs covering her pussy but the SI cruelly reminded her about me and our son. Nisha immediately lifted her legs again allowing Satish to shoot her nude video from various angles. Chandan and Ramesh went beside her and as the video recording went on and they kneaded her flesh mounds, her bums, made her suck their cocks. But the worst was when they fingered her pussy and recorded her contorted facial expressions at the stimulation.

Another shooting was with the SI when Nisha was ordered to French kiss him while the SI acted as if she was forcing it on him. The nude shooting of Nisha continued for about half an hour that captured her nude body from all possible angles and in every scene Nisha was ordered to play the controlling role. Once it was over, Satish explained to me and Nisha, "Be assured, this will never be circulated. After tonight's lesson, we don't think you will go further against us. But in case, you decide to report the matter to anyone or in case she defies to please us, we might have to use it."

Both me and Nisha realised that they were trapping us in every possible way so that we neither report that night's humiliation nor dare to defy them ever in future.

Once the shooting session was over, Ramesh went near Nisha and attacked violently her boobs, biting, sucking and pinching her nipples. The SI went towards her face and started to French kiss Nisha most passionately. Chandan was licking her cunt and he knew his job. Even though Nisha was stiff and her mind was revolting, yet from a distance I could feel her fighting in clenched teeth against the rising sexual sensations of her body.

Despite all adverse circumstances Nisha started to get aroused as I could feel from her sharply pointed nipples and other body gestures. Her mind was fighting against the arousal but her body was slowly but certainly surrendering to the manipulations. From the way Nisha moved her legs restlessly I felt that Nisha was fighting hard against orgasm building in her. I had known Nisha intimately and by her leg movements I knew that she was facing urgent need of relieving her sexual arousal. Just imagine my situation of watching my beautiful conservative wife responding to a goon's caress and awaiting for release of her passion.

Chandan, who was licking Nisha's cunt must have sensed her tension. He slipped his finger in her pussy and stopped licking. He soon started biting the soft flesh of her inner thighs making her moan. He also started lightly to massage her legs and cunt lips. Suddenly I noticed Nisha becoming stiff and rigid and realised that she had diverted her mind and repulsive feelings were again creeping in. Satish was watching Nisha's every reaction and instructed something to Chandan. Chandan, who was licking her cunt, started to finger her cunt quite violently. Once again Nisha started to get aroused as I saw her straightening her legs in a kind of restlessness. But Chandan stopped again. Nisha perhaps wanted to say something but her mouth was sealed by Ramesh kissing her and sucking her lovely pink lips.

Chandan repeated the act of fingering and then would stop suddenly as if to bring Nisha on the brink of orgasm and stop. Sometimes he would completely withdraw his fingers and pinch her clit making Nisha moan loudly, a moan that signalled how aroused she was. He must have kept playing for what seemed like eternity. After some time he just put his finger in her cunt and Nisha started to fuck his finger by desperately moving her pelvis. He continued this for some time and as Nisha came very hard on his fingers all of them shouted, "The whore has flooded her pussy."

Before she even came down from her orgasmic discharge, Satish stood beside her watching how wet her cunt had become.

Nisha's breasts were red with all the marks, lips were puffed and even I could see a slight puffiness on her cunt lips. Her cheeks and arms were full of hickeys. Satish who was nude all along turned to me and pointing at his hard tool said, "He is now ready to purify your wife."

Satish's 9" long and 2 inches thick meat was standing in its full glory. He roughly took Nisha's face in his hands and moved her towards his penis and growled, "Suck it."

Nisha was so aroused by then that she unhesitatingly opened her mouth and took as much of the meat she could in her mouth. Without any warning Satish pushed his penis down Nisha's throat. She was almost gagged.

He started to hump Nisha's throat and ordered Ramesh, "Keep massaging her cunt and legs."

All his accomplices burst out laughing. Satish was ramming his prick down Nisha's throat and I could see her saliva dripping down her face with each outward movement of his prick, and Nisha was almost unable to breathe.

"Ooogaaa, ooogaaa" was the only sound coming out of her throat. I pleaded to Satish to have mercy on Nisha or she would die. Perhaps Satish too realised that Nisha was not able to breathe; he pulled his prick out of her mouth.

As she lay gasping for breath and tears pouring out of her eyes, Satish pulled her and he bent down again to kiss Nisha. His hard penis was on her thighs. He lifted her legs and put them on his wide shoulders and started poking the area near her cunt very brutally. Nisha perhaps could not bear pain in her tender area and she moved her hand between their bodies and took hold of his prick. I was surprised to see that Nisha had placed his prick at the entrance of her cunt. I knew Nisha needed desperately a hot cock in her craving pussy.

"Your hot wife is warming up" Satish said to me.

Then he bent down to suck her nipples and bite them. Nisha howled in pain. Even though her cunt was already wet from recent orgasm his prick did not enter easily. Finding that it was not sliding smoothly, Satish pushed very roughly, making her scream but he immediately lip-locked her in kiss suppressing her scream and was moving his pelvis as if to stretch her cunt walls to accommodate his tool. He went on with this for quite sometime till his big cock was completely swallowed by Nisha's cunt. He rested for a minute upon entering and then started to batter her hole. Nisha was screaming due to pain, but that made it more exciting for Satish and his accomplices as they shouted dirty words about Nisha's state of arousal.

Slowly, Nisha got accustomed to the size and the hard thrusts of Satish' penis and started to react. To my dismay, her juices were flowing coating his penis and her cunt. Suddenly I saw Nisha embracing Satish as she used to do while mating with me and entwining her legs around the waist of Satish. It was the undisputed proof of her arousal. Soon I noticed her sucking the lips of Satish. I could sense that she was nearing another orgasm even though only half an hour back she had orgasmed at their fingering.

I was a bit disheartened that she was enjoying with a brute but then realised that I too got erection even when it was being done to my wife. I could feel the extent to which het body was manipulated to reach this stage and whatever might be her mental state her body was responding to the pounding of a thick meat, much bigger than my own. Each drive was deeper than the previous one and her screams of pain were gradually turning into moans of pain combined with excessive pleasure. I saw her body was rising to meet his body halfway.

Satish was alternating his speed after few strokes, slow and fast. Nisha's moans were turning into wanton cries. Suddenly I heard her pleading to Satish, "Aaaahhh... uuuuhh...ummmm pleea...se."

Satish stopped completely and brought his cock out. I could see frustrations in Nisha's looks at such abrupt stoppage. She shamelessly pulled him by shoulders gesturing him to continue his act of plumbing. But Satish teased her, "Tell me what do you want."

Nisha replied in Hindi, "Chalu rakho." (please continue).

"What is to be continued?" said Satish, "Be specific."

Nisha was ashamed to tell directly. Chandan said to her, "If you can't say, tell your husband to tell it on your behalf."

Satish, who was sucking her nipples, objected, "No, she must tell it loudly in front of everyone what she wants."

Nisha's arousal was unbearable and she wanted to be relieved urgently. She hugged Satish tightly, spread her legs wider giving him better access to her cunt and almost shamelessly said in a passionate appeal, "Chodo mujhe." (Fuck me)

They all laughed at her open declaration and Satish once again inserted his dick in her already lubricated hole and the two engaged in most passionate mating both thrusting each other violently while my conservative wife had started moaning and uttering uncontrollably in a blurred voice, "Don't ever stop, keep fucking me."

Now that was too much for a cuckold like me and without any physical stimulation I ejaculated my load as I saw Nisha and Satish advancing towards an orgasm as they hugged and kissed each other like a couple.

That night in front of me, Nisha opened up for the other three also and I had uncontrollable hard on everytime my wife got her pussy pounded. I was actually surprised at her vigour that she almost equally enjoyed with Chandan, Ramesh and lastly with the SI. By the time she satisfied each of them, she was exhausted. It was 2.30 AM. Nisha somehow managed to dress. I too got dressed and Satish dropped us along with our sleeping son at our own house in the wee hours next morning. Before we were released both me and Nisha assured that she would be always available whenever they call her.

Both Nisha and me were changed persons once we came out of the haveli though between two of us we were not free as both of us had watched the hitherto unknown sexual behaviour of both. It took almost a week for us to normalise. It was a compromise between me and Nisha about my cuckold behaviour and her shameless enjoyment with them. Both of us admitted our own sexual weaknesses and keeping in mind our security, the future of our son, decided to patch up the issue between us as we knew if we were to stay in that area we couldn't offend them. It was not about our safety and security alone, but an issue of avoiding social disgrace too as Nisha's nude movie was in their possession.

The things went cool for about a fortnight after which Satish telephoned me to take Nisha to his place again on that evening. Both of us knew that after all that had happened we can't dare to ignore the call. Like a true cuckold, I escorted Nisha to the Thakur haveli so that her youthful body could feed their lust. Nisha was also not very reluctant rather it seemed to me that she was quite willing. That evening I was made to take care of our son in a separate room while Nisha went to bedroom with Satish and his another friend named Chirag.