Mistress of Grandson and Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nisha nodded and carefully positioned her pussy hole on his dick. My wife was enough lubricated so that by holding Thakur's cock she could slide more than half of it in her love tunnel. But Thakur's tool was too big and before it was completely inside Nisha's tunnel, she had to wait to avoid pain. But Thakur from below gave a brutal thrust upwards and as his tool made its full entry into her pussy, Nisha screamed in pain as the meat baton invaded her tight pussy and she collapsed on his chest. Her state of trance was shattered, she came out of her hypnotic state. Looking around she knew what she was made to do so far. Suddenly she was dying in shame.

But Bade Thakur was not to let her go that easily till he had abused us in every possible way. So he ordered Nisha to ride on his dick immediately. Nisha started riding. Thakur had so positioned themselves on the bed that while riding Nisha directly faced me. I could see Thakur slapping her bums if she would slow down her riding speed.

As Nisha rode on his dick, whenever she would go for deeper inward thrust, Thakur would pull her roughly by kneading her boobs and then suck her melons or hold her hair and pull her face near his to kiss her lips. This continued for about twenty minutes, after which I could sense Nisha getting aroused again. Her breaths became shallow, nipples erect and pointed, and her movements were full of lust. She let out some screams of ecstasy now and then.

Bade Thakur gestured her to change the position and soon they were in missionary position with my wife at the bottom and Thakur on top. He was battering the muscles of her vagina brutally while his hands were roughly massaging her tits and the two were sucking each other's lips most passionately. The shame and reluctance that I had noticed in my wife few minutes ago were no longer there. She was enjoying Thakur's brutal thrusts in her tender pussy like a sex-starved whore and was moaning loudly and shamelessly. Nisha was a willing and active participant in the game of lust. My presence as well as those of three servants made no difference to her. She was engrossed in her lustful celebration with an old man, who was of her father's age. However, I was not angry at her lascivious behaviour. I enjoyed to see her in her sexiest mood being pleasured by another man. I never knew that Nisha could be really sexy like a slut.

On the bed, there was almost an earthquake with both Thakur and Nisha trying to get and give more sensual pleasures. He bent his head and started to lick her boobs very slowly. He was pumping her and she was on the verge of another orgasm. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and her arms were around his neck, She was meeting his thrust with full vigor and was whispering endearments that always made me horny. The fact that she was in this state with another man didn't bother my cuckold self. Their coupling was spell binding. It was clear that they were making love to each other,

Nisha might have been forced into the situation but right at that moment she was enjoying it to the maximum. It was winter but both Thakur and Nisha were sweating profusely and their wet bodies made "chap chap" sounds in the room.

As I watched I saw Nisha digging her nails at Thakur's back, which was a sure sign of her ensuing climax. Often during our mating too my back got scratch marks of her nails. I had seen Nisha previously enjoying sex with Satish and his friends but her active participation with Bade Thakur surpassed all previous records. It was clear from her gestures and body movements that she was enjoying getting fucked by this old villain as never before.

Bade Thakur kept pumping her making her scream and moan very often. With each scream Nisha enjoyed a climax. But Thakur's retaining power at that age was awesome. He didn't ejaculate and went on battering the craving pussy of my sexy wife for what seemed to be indefinite period. Perhaps he had ploughed her for nearly an hour, and so far I could guess, Nisha had multiple climaxes in between.

At one stage she was unable to bear any more and hugging Bade Thakur tightly, she whispered something to him. Thakur smiled and asked her, "Are you enjoying?"

"Yes, very much," replied Nisha.

"Shall we stop now?" asked Thakur.

"Oh, no," replied Nisha, "Keep pounding me, don't stop please."

Their violent love making continued for some more time after which Nisha was literally begging to Bade Thakur. But he wanted her to declare openly what she wanted. It was an extremely unbearable point of physical and psychological arousal for Nisha and she shamelessly declared, "Please come inside me. Make me your bride."

Most probably, Thakur was waiting for that moment and with renewed vigour his big dick started plumbing her pussy most passionately and soon he ejaculated his load inside my wife's hot pussy as both faced an orgasm, embraced each other tightly and lip-locked in a kiss. They remained in each other's embrace for next ten to fifteen minutes caressing the privates of each other without any shame or reservation.

I thought it was all over and was about time to return home. But I heard Bade Thakur asking her, "Will you stay back the rest of the night? I am yet to give you more pleasure."

To my amazement, Nisha agreed to stay and quite desperately asked me to stay back too. When Bade Thakur asked her the extent to which she had enjoyed with him, my wife openly told that she had never enjoyed such mesmerizing and satisfactory sex in life. They talked something between them which I did not clearly understand except that Bade Thakur was convincing and assuring her about something. It seemed that Nisha was convinced by Thakur.

Thakur instructed a servant about something. In the meantime, Nisha and Thakur started caressing each other again and they started with a kiss and their tongue were playing mutually inside their mouths. Thakur raised Nisha's arms above her head and was sniffing and licking her armpits while Nisha giggled. Suddenly, Nisha was on her knees and hands while Thakur started caressing her hanging tits. Nisha's bums were lifted upwards and Thakur was caressing her ass cheeks with his tongue. To my surprise, Thakur's tongue started tasting Nisha's asshole.

His servant returned in the meantime with a packet of condom and KY jelly. Thakur was already hard again and put on a condom, and shamelessly Nisha started sucking his dick covered inside a condom. At Thakur's instruction she turned towards me to show how she was pleasuring his monstrous cock. When I saw the KY Jelly I anticipated what might be the next action as Thakur applied the jelly in her asshole sufficiently.

Nisha turned her asshole towards me and as anticipated, Bade Thakur said to me, "Your wife wanted to offer her virgin asshole as her gesture of gratefulness to have given her hitherto unknown sensation of pleasure in her pussy. Hope you will enjoy to watch this too."

Without wasting much time Thakur started his effort to sodomize Nisha. But compared to the massive size of his cock, Nisha's rectal hole was too tight and it took more than an hour for the tip of his dick to made the first entry. But what surprised me was Nisha's co-operation in helping him to invade her asshole. Slowly, Thakur started invading her asshole as she was screaming in pain. But Thakur kept on assuring her that there was no pleasure without pain while he kept thrusting hard.

Suddenly, Nisha screamed like a wounded deer and fell on the bed. I saw Thakur's massive dick completely inserted in her asshole. Naked Thakur was on Nisha's back and his hands were kneading her boobs below. Thakur started pumping her asshole till Nisha's pain subsided and she could bear his to and fro thrusts. Her asshole was too tight and he ejaculated in about fifteen minutes.

Since that night, Nisha started serving Bade Thakur almost regularly while occasionally she had to serve Satish. Nisha became Bade Thakur's slut in true sense since then.

Now a days when she goes to Thakur haveli, I usually stay at home looking after our son. My conservative wife is no more ashamed or afraid of going to the Thakur haveli be it to serve the grandpa or his grandson and his friends. However, both Nisha and me know that it is Bade Thakur who is her real master on bed.