All Comments on 'Mistress' Pleasure Slave'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Icetiger1227Icetiger1227about 3 years ago
How a fantasy is spun

Unlike the other comment, this type of erotica brings about the fantasy that lingers in many an important mans mind. To be picked up in a coffee shop, to hope that this type of power exchange may be possible, and to fall under the spell of a dominant woman is expressed in such a poetic way. Well written, nicely developed, can be stand alone but this begs to be continued in a devious delicious Mistress seduction.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

Extremely well written and told. Very much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

I loved it! Please do more like this!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow! You need a waring label on these, Kitten! I surprised that "The People's Democratic Republic of Calpr0nia" hasn't required a Prop. 65-type warning on on your stories yet! Damn, you write well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

' the poor boy ' ' somewhere in the late 60's ' : which is it ?

SexykitSexykitalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Age is just a number. The role you take and how it makes you feel is a state of mind. My sweet sub will always be a boy to his Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A talented and experienced Mistress plays her sub like a violin. Beautifully written and so sexy. We should all be so lucky to enjoy a few scenes like this, enduring the erotic torture of a woman who knows what she wants and demands it of Herself, Her pet, and the world.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing story, thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES