Mistress Pt. 01

Story Info
Sophie and Michelle hire a professional dominatrix.
3k words
4.38
9.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea had come up after a year of switching back and forth, taking turns as dominant and submissive. Both Michelle and Sophie were switches, but often the lovers had fantasies of dominating together or submitting together. While they had involved friends earlier in their relationship, the pair were a bit more bashful about such things as their relationship grew more and more intimate.

The solution? To hire a professional dominatrix.

The transactional nature of the play would help ensure that no long-term jealousy or social discomfort could upset their relationship; and the professional nature of their tormenter would ensure that the two rather softcore women's boundaries were absolute and respected.

They'd done their research, asked advice and found a beautiful Dominatrix in her late twenties. Feeling a bit adventurous, they'd asked her to spend a weekend dominating them. After a few emails were exchanged, everything was arranged.

She arrived with a little knock on the door.

Friday

Lisa was pleasantly surprised by her clients. As shy and pleasant as they came across in their emails, it didn't compare to the two bashful young women who met her at their apartment door. Their play hadn't even started, and the blushing beauties were acting like perfectly trained submissives. Inviting her in, offering to take her coat, pulling out a chair for her at their dining room table. She could already tell that her weekend with these lovers would be an absolute delight. Two beautiful women, freshly graduated from university, girlfriends; and so deliciously disposed towards submission, in spite of being switches. The fact that there were two of them made the professional aspect of her work more intense, but it also enhanced her personal enjoyment of her job.

As the nature of what they were requesting had become clear in their emails, Lisa had proven unable to resist. To dominate a set of lovers at the same time was just so tempting.

She smiled gently as the pair sat across from her at the table. She carefully took a contract and a pen out from her leather folio.

"Please review that document, ladies. It will give you a general idea of my plans for your weekend in submission to me. Kinks, limits, safewords, and the like."

She paused for a moment and added "As I recall, you two have your own already; but I think it's important to keep the words you use with each other in a special place. Sophie, your safeword will be strawberries. Michelle, yours will be apples."

Lisa smiled as she saw the two women blushing from her words and what they were reading in their contract.

"I think you will be pleased with my plans. Quite softcore, for two delicate ladies like yourselves." She said in a slightly playful tone "No pain beyond that of a light spanking, as per your request. Lots of sensual touching and plenty of teasing."

The two women nodded enthusiastically.

"This all sounds wonderful." Michelle, the more confident of the two, said quietly. A former cheerleader, and quite beautiful. Her girlfriend was a rather shy tomboy. Lisa had such wonderful plans for both of them.

"I'm glad to hear it." She said happily "Now, if you are ready...." She produced two softly padded leather collars, as well as matching sets of comfortable leather wrist and ankle cuffs "I'd like you to put these on."

Quickly and without question, the two women fastened the collars and cuffs around themselves, easily taking to the physical symbols of their submission.

"Good girls!" Lisa purred "If you continue with such wonderful obedience, I'll have no excuse to punish you, so I'll simply have to spend the whole weekend pampering and pleasuring you both."

Lisa curled around Sophie and began lightly massaging her shoulders, softly saying "Imagine, ladies. Nice foot massages, warm bubble baths, and lots and lots of orgasms." She ended her massage and danced her fingers down Sophie's back as she stepped away. She enjoyed the way Sophie squirmed in response to the massage and shivered as her fingers skittered over her back. She was going to have so much fun with this toned tomboy.

She reached into her pocket and produced several small silver heart clips with different words engraved in them. She placed them on the table before Sophie and Michelle and said happily "I'd like each of you to chose a name tag."

After a few moments, they had done so. Lisa pocketed the remainders and took the two hearts from the lovers. Sophie's said "Cuddle Slave" and Michelle's said "Submissive Pet."

All the hearts had been engraved with silly, gently humiliating pet names. If her clients wished it, she could of course come up with far more embarrassing titles. These two were.... Quite softcore. Some of the timidest clients she had ever have. It was practically palpable what a new experience this was for the pair and how shy they were about it. As such, Lisa was pulling out all the stops to ensure it was a comfortable, safe and happy experience for them. Even their humiliation was gentle.

She smiled and cooed "Very good choices." As she clipped the name tags onto their collars before adding "I'd like you both to call me Mistress for the rest of our time together. Now, which of you is the better cook?"

She watched as the women exchanged glances, before Sophie put up her hand.

"I am, Mistress; but we both know how to."

Lisa smiled and said "Very good. Now, Cuddle Slave, I'd like you to prepare us a nice meal while I snuggle with your girlfriend on the couch."

She had chosen her words carefully, to make Sophie experience a sort of gentle embarrassment and uncertainty. It had been important to identify Michelle as her girlfriend, and specify what they'd be doing while Sophie acted as a servant. Her quiet gasp and expression showed that the words had their intended effect. As planned, Lisa moved to lightly reassure her. She gently brushed Sophie's cheeks with her fingers and spoke.

"I'm sure you are a good cook, so I'll let you make whatever you'd like. If I like my dinner, I'll give you a very special treat of your own."

She watched as Sophie shuddered at these words and the fingers dancing over her cheek, before nodding and whispering "Yes, Mistress."

Soon, Sophie was working in the kitchen. Lisa took Michelle's hand and purred "Come along, my submissive pet. I'd like to see if you are as cuddly as you are obedient."

Her cheeks pink, Michelle followed along, allowing Lisa to lead her to the couch. Soon, she had the long-haired beauty curled up in her arms as she gently played with the curly locks of the woman's hair and lightly fondled her. She found Michelle to be a receptive partner, so she even went so far as to lightly kiss her. It was fun, and a bit of playful jealously for poor Sophie. She would have to be sure to give the humiliated tomboy some special treatment that night. Especially if dinner was good.

The time spent snuggling with Michelle was so pleasant. A sort of domestic bliss. She lay with this beautiful woman curled up in her arms, while the wonderful smells and sounds of cooking filled the air. She heard Sophie moving about working on both the meal and setting the table. Eventually, she heard Sophie clearing her throat softly and turned to see the pretty tomboy standing behind her, looking rather shy and meek. Lisa smiled at her, lightly kissed Michelle's cheek, and winked at Sophie.

"Is dinner ready, Cuddle Slave?"

Sophie nodded softly and said "Yes, Mistress."

Lisa gave Michelle's bottom a light swat and purred "Let's go see what your girlfriend has prepared for us, shall we?"

Lisa gasped as she saw the meal waiting for them. Wild rice, colourful vegetables, and grilled chicken breasts peppered with spices and, by the smell of the meal, a garlic-butter sauce? A bottle of white wine sat on the table, as well as three glasses. The insistence upon dinner had been, in part, to slowly guide her clients into their submission. If she was to be with them for a few days, she wanted them to understand that she wouldn't just be fondling them or bossing them around. Rather, she would also rule over an entirely domestic life.

Now, she found herself thinking playful thoughts of making these two adorable, bashful women her permanent, live-in-submissives. To keep Sophie has her personal chef! She wrapped her arms around Sophie's waist, spun around with her happily (finding Sophie quite receptive of the gesture, returning the light hug with her own arms) and gently kissing her lips.

"Sophie! This is wonderful!" Lisa chirped, causing Sophie's cheeks to go quite pink and for an expression suggesting both shyness and timid pride.

"O-oh! Well! You're so wonderful, everything we could have dreamed of, I wanted to make a really nice dinner to welcome you into our home!"

Lisa wrapped her arms gently around Sophie's waist and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"You're getting a special treat tonight, Cuddle slave." She purred.

Their meal was followed by a surprisingly domestic, homey evening. Lisa had, much to Sophie's surprise, asked how she and Michelle generally spent their evenings. After a brief discussion, Lisa had curled up on their couch and turned on their favourite baking show. Gentle, and surprisingly domestic, she still found a way to make the lovers feel submissive, instructing them to sit on the floor at her feet. 'Like her pets.' Teasing, but affectionate, their hired mistress had instructed Lisa and Michelle to enjoy their closeness and encouraged them to cuddle together. It often seemed she was admiring their snuggles as much as she watched the show.

After a few episodes, her frisky side had come out.

Sophie found herself bound, spread eagle and naked, in her bed. Lisa had absolutely adored the faux-fur lined cuffs she and Michelle had for bondage play, and had quickly decided to use them. Before that, a silk scarf had been tied around her eyes, blindfolding her. All things considered, this wasn't new treatment for her, but having a Dominatrix was entirely new. Sophie was starting to worry a bit. She had been trussed up like this for what seemed like a very long time. She spoke softly.

"Mistress?" She asked softly, receiving a small kiss on the cheek and a whisper in her ear as an answer.

"I'm here, Cuddle Slave." Lisa said happily "I've just been kissing and fondling your girlfriend. I hope you don't mind."

Sophie felt her cheeks flush. She murmured softly "Uhm. N-no, but... I thought I was going to get a treat?"

She could practically hear the delight in Lisa's voice when she answered "Well, yes. If you're such an impatient slave, I can get started right away."

She heard whispers, and then felt Lisa curl up around her. She was showered in little kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders as Lisa cuddled with her. She couldn't deny it felt nice, but the way Lisa spoke, she had expected so much mo-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a buzzing sound. Before she could give it much consideration, she felt the head of a vibrator press against her pussy. She let out an excited gasp.

"Oh! M-Mistress!"

Lisa giggled and whispered in her ear "I'm going to have some fun snuggling you, while your poor girlfriend does all the real work making you cum. You may have as many orgasms as you like, Cuddle Slave."

Sophie wanted to say something, but before she could, she felt Lisa's lips press gently against hers. A soft, wet tongue gently poke it's way through her lips. Lisa was Frenching her! This was the first time their professional dominatrix had kissed her passionately, not teasingly. Lisa went on French kissing her for some time, occasionally pulling away only to dive back into another kiss. Adding to that, Sophie felt her Mistress place a hand gently over one of her breasts and start to lightly tweak her nipples.

Then there was the ever-present vibrator buzzing between her legs. Sophie found herself inadvertently humping the vibrator, grinding her pelvis up and down, until she felt a soft hand on her crotch that gently held her down against the bed. Lisa pulled away from their passionate kissing, lightly pecked her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"My my, Cuddle Slave, you're a horny, lewd creature, aren't you? Moving around like that?"

Sophie blushed and wiggled her hips as best she could, in spite of being held down by Lisa "I- Ah! Mistress! Please! It feels so good!"

Another little peck was placed on her forehead "Mmm. I bet. Listen, Cuddle Slave, you are being rewarded, but I can't resist teasing you just a tiny bit. Why don't you admit what a lewd, horny slave you are, and I'll let you go back to humping that vibrator?"

Sophie couldn't help herself. The gentle touching, the humiliation, the buzzing at her pussy. She let out a pleasured gasp, her whole body squirmed and she came. The feelings of pleasure washed over her. Her whole body felt so good. Warm and soft, like she was melting into the comfortable mattress.

"Oh!" Lisa proclaimed in surprise "Did you just cum? How adorable. Well, you aren't getting off with just one orgasm. Same deal as before, my horny slave. Go on, say what your Mistress wants to hear."

Sophie could only pant softly. She felt another little kiss, this time on her lips, then one on each cheek, gentle kisses trailing over her jawline.

"Come on, sweet heart." Lisa purred "Tell your mistress what a lewd, horny slave you are."

"I-I Ah!" Sophie managed, struggling to speak through the feelings of pleasure "I'm a l-lewd horny s-AH! Slave! Please, Mistress! Let me move more! It felt so good!"

Lisa was kissing her all over again. Her forehead, her cheeks, her jaw, her neck, her shoulders, her lips. The soft hand, gently but firmly holding her in place, was removed from Sophie's pelvis, and instead both Lisa's hands were running over her hips. Sophie quickly started grinding on the vibrator once more.

"There's my good, obedient cuddle slave." Lisa purred "You know, Cuddle Slave. I seem to recall when we were discussing all the wonderful, cruel ways I could torture you... Hearing that you are ticklish?"

Slowly and lightly, Lisa ran her hands up and down Sophie's sides, her fingers slowly wriggling over soft flesh. Sophie yelped. She couldn't help herself, the vibrating on her pussy, her grinding all over the vibrator, Lisa's touch, the tickles. She came again, moaning and crying out as she did so.

"Ah! Another one!" Lisa teased "Did I just tickle you to an orgasm? That's amazing!"

For all her teasing, Sophie did notice that Lisa's touch became a bit more gentle after her second orgasm; and it already had been quite delicate. Ever so slowly and ever so lightly, she felt soft fingers running over her sides, just barely tickling her.

Lisa whispered softly in her ear "Are you enjoying yourself, Cuddle Slave?"

Sophie nodded rapidly, and was rewarded with a passionate French kiss.

"Well, I did promise you a special treat. If you're enjoying yourself?" Lisa cooed "Let's see how many times we can make you cum before bed."

Four. After four orgasms, Lisa decided to let the poor thing rest. Sweating, yelping, and just barely starting to plead for mercy, Sophie was in a helpless, desperate, overstimulated state. Having had her fun, Lisa decided it was enough for one night.

She gently danced her fingers over Sophie's firm stomach as the athletic woman lay panting in her bindings. She enjoyed the twinge of humiliated jealousy with which Michelle had been glancing at her, ordered to pleasure her girlfriend with a vibrator while her mistress had a more sensual time full of gentle kissing and touching. This sort of teasing, just on the edge of cuckqueaning, was within the terms of their contract; and she delighted in it.

"There, there, Cuddle Slave." Lisa cooed as she stroked Sophie's curly tuff of short hair. "You did very well. I'm very pleased with you."

She enjoyed the way Sophie seemed to relax, and almost purr a bit, at this affectionate encouragement. Ever the loving Mistress, Lisa turned to Michelle and spoke happily and approvingly.

"You did a very good job too, my Submissive Pet. You made your girlfriend very happy. She's lucky to have you!"

Lisa smiled at Michelle, causing the beautiful woman to blush as a silly grin spread across her face and she look down at her knees.

"Thank you, Mistress." Michelle said shyly.

It was important to be sweet with both of them. A bit of envy at a professional dominatrix getting to passionately kiss one's lover was playful spice. Pushing it too far could cause serious distress. And truly, Lisa hoped these two would pursue her services long term. It was important to hit their desires at exactly the right spot.

"You're well on your way to earning your own special treat tomorrow night." Lisa said, winking at Michelle who met her gaze, then went quite pink in the face.

"If you both remain such wonderful, well behaved, obedient slaves, I'll have no choice but to spend all day Sunday pampering you both. It will be like a kinky spa."

She was satisfied with the looks on both her client's faces at this suggestion. She had already discussed this with them when they made their plans; and it was to an extent inevitable. They'd established that neither of her clients would be brats, and that in return for 'good behaviour' they'd have a particularly wonderful last day together. Still, this sort of suggestive teasing was all a part of the game.

Once Sophie was untied, Lisa curled up beneath the blankets in her clients bed, instructing them to cuddle up on either side of her. She let out a deeply satisfied sight as she found herself sandwiched between two warm bodies. This sort of cuddly sleep was one of the fringe benefits of her current contract, as she saw it.

Soon, all three of them had fallen into a deep, happy sleep, dreaming of the wonderful days that lay before them.