Mistress Returns

Story Info
Mistress returns. Our future uncertain.
2.8k words
4.23
5.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

I got up after another night alone, brewed coffee and lit my first Winston. I turned on the computer to check my email and there it was, a message from Mistress. For those that have followed our relationship you may recall that she had left for an extended lecture series on the west coast with our future uncertain when she returned. For those not familiar, I started out as a client when Mistress was a practicing Domme. We became friends, then lovers. Mistress began an ultra successful career as a writer and lecturer on all things fetish. I became her live in kinky crossdressed secretary. Many adventures followed but as often happens things got a little stale. She felt I became a bit too clingy and perhaps she was right. Only because I sensed a growing distance and hated the thought of losing the life we had.

After a period of feeling sorry for myself, I had several adventures with a masked mystery kidnapper as I described in my recent writing, 'Kidnapped Again'. My unbridled enjoyment made things even more confusing for me. Was it really time to move on? At least I knew there was someone else out there that shared my kinks and seemed to want me. On the other hand, serving as Mistress' secretary had filled my days and given me a sense of purpose. Besides, I loved getting dressed every day and craved Mistress rewarding me with bondage, sex and most of all her attention and affection.

With that background and more than a little trepidation I opened the email.

'Darla. I'll be returning in the afternoon 2 days from now. Needless to say, we have much to talk about. In order to have your full attention, I have asked Jane and Penny to tie you up very tightly and gag you. I will leave your choice of dress up to you. See you soon, Mistress'.

What to think. Does she want me tied and gagged to avoid an emotional scene when she tells me it's over or does she plan a most welcome and hoped for reunion? It would be a nervous 2 days but I resolved to look my absolute best. So much to do! Time to get started.

The first order of business was to clean the house. It would be spotless when she walked in. I got in the mood by putting on my maid's outfit and went to work. I am by nature fairly neat but I spent the whole first day making it pristine.

Next I made an appointment for a makeover the morning Mistress would arrive. Susie is a wizard and caters to the kinky community. I really wanted to look my best in case Mistress' decision might still be in doubt. I went through my wardrobe and picked out my outfit. I finally fell into a fitful sleep, hoping all my efforts would be enough.

I awakened early and had my coffee and a nervous Winston. I dressed in my outfit of the day. I had debated between a secretarial outfit and something a bit more fetishy. I chose the latter. I wore a skin tight black catsuit over my DD's with nipples.

They strained against the fabric and I loved the way they looked. Hip pads gave me an hourglass figure after I had laced my black leather corset as tightly as I could. Thigh high leather boots with a 4 inch heel raised me to a full 6 ft 7 inch height. I put on a matching black leather collar and locked it in place. The key would be placed where Mistress would see it. Symbolic, I know since I could unlock it any time until Jane tied me up. I should also mention I put my cage on and locked it in place. It just seemed right to do it.

I checked my look in the full length mirror and liked what I saw. I hoped Mistress would too. I lit a cigarette and waited for Susie to arrive and complete my transformation.

Right on time, she came in and nodded approvingly at my outfit. She pecked my cheek and had me sit at the table.

"I ought to tie your hands to make sure you don't fidget but I need to get your nails on so sit there and be very still. On second thought, I know just the thing."

She had me rest my hands on the chair arms and roped them in place.

"That should get you in the mood. Now let's get to work."

The next couple of hours were a blur of hair and makeup. First she wove hair extensions into place. We wouldn't want a wig coming off if things got a little rough. I now had shoulder length dirty blond hair that she meticulously teased and styled. She remade my face with airbrushed foundation. Smooth as silk. Powder to set it, blusher, then dramatic smoky eye makeup after shaping and penciling my brows. She went to work on my lips. My favorite part. She used a long lasting lipstick after a pencil outlined my lips. She managed to make them look so plump and I hoped, inviting.

She looked through my assortment of earrings and chose large, silver hoops. She put them on my pierced ears and paused for a critical look.

"You look good enough to eat. Not that I would. Mistress would be pissed and I'd be in for some serious punishment. On second thought....Just kidding. Let's get those nails done."

She cleaned my natural nails and brushed on the glue then carefully put long deep red nails that matched my 'fuck me' red lipstick.

"Well, I think that does it baby. If she can walk away now, there will be a line to claim you. Good luck!"

She left as Jane and Penny drove up. Jane runs a fantasy kidnapping service. Penny was one of her clients. I had helped Jane with her kidnapping as I described in one of my earlier stories. They became an item and we had remained friends. Jane is a delightful and unrepentant bad girl. This had landed both of us in hot water with Mistress in the past and I wondered why Mistress trusted her to tie me up today.

"Look at you. Went all out, didn't you. I really hope it works out for both of you.

As you know, Mistress wants us to tie you up really tightly. You know me, it will be tight. Let's relax a minute before we get started. Get some water. Hydration is important."

I thought that was a good idea and retrieved a bottle of water from the fridge. I walked back in and saw Jane and Penny raiding my pack of Winstons. She was forever bumming from me. What the hell. I was happy they were here to help. I lit one myself and we chatted while I drank my water and smoked.

"Time to get you tied up sweetie. Go to the bathroom while we sort the ropes."

I emptied my bladder and walked back in.

"Needless to say, Mistress left specific instructions. Have a seat Darla."

I sat in our low backed chair. Perfect for bondage.

"Hands behind you, over the chair back."

Jane wrapped and cinched my wrists palm to palm. I didn't bother to test the ropes. I had never escaped from her bondage. Penny tied my ankles, below and above my knees. Jane looped rope around my chest and arms first above my boobs, then below. She cinched each side, highlighting my DD's even more.

She added rope over my upper thighs and under the chair then did the same at my stomach, fastening me tightly to the chair. Finally she looped a rope between my bound wrists and threaded it under the chair to my ankles.

They stood back and surveyed their helpless captive.

"What do you think Penny? I think Darla is fucked which is what I'm sure she hopes is what happens."

Penny laughed in agreement.

"Cigarette before the gag goes in?"

Jane put a Winston between my painted lips and lit it before taking another for themselves. We chatted more while I finished my smoke.

"Look at the time. Penny, would you do the honors."

"Happy to Jane. Open wide Darla."

She worked a 2 inch ballgag between my lips and buckled it tightly. No way I was spitting it out.

"We'll be on our way now. Mistress should be here in an hour or so. We could have waited a while to tie you up but where's the fun in that! You look so cute all tied up and I know you love it. Bye now."

They each kissed a cheek and left. I do love being tied up but really, they could have waited a while. What if she's late, the flight canceled. Oh well, absolutely nothing I could do about it. I tried to shift around a little but couldn't move an inch in any direction. Nothing to do but try to relax.

Time crawled with nothing to distract me. Finally, mercifully the door opened and Mistress walked in. She wore a tight pencil skirt, white blouse, seamed stockings and stilettos. My absolute favorite outfit.

She walked over and kissed my cheek.

"Did you miss me?"

I nodded yes.

"Jane did a nice job on you. I know you've got lots of questions and I won't keep you in suspense. I really thought we might be through. There are things about me you haven't known. I've had relationships with other women in my younger days and those feelings have come back. I had a couple of one night stands while I was away. I wanted to be fair to you so I arranged for your mystery kidnapper to have her way with you. I watched the whole thing. Jane's cabin has cameras as you know."

She paused and went into the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of wine and lit a cigarette.

"Anyway, watching that reminded me of the fun we've had. She really did a number on you."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Now who could that be?"

Mistress opened the door and in walked Joan leading her sub Beth in, collared, leashed and hands tied. Joan had purchased me in a charity auction previously and took me to her dungeon for a day of delightful abuse.

"I believe she called herself Mona and her sub Jan during your little adventures."

"Hi there Darla. I'm sure you'd speak if it weren't for that rather big gag in your mouth. Let me explain to Darla. Mistress and I were lovers once upon a time. Those feelings never completely left and when Mistress contacted me to arrange our meeting, I was happy to help. More than happy really. It was great fun."

"I'll take it from here Joan. We started talking and got together when I got back. I've been here for a couple of days staying at her house. One thing led to another and next thing you know we were eating each other's pussies. Beth was jealous but turned on too. We tied her up and let her watch."

Joan walked in from the kitchen with her own glass of wine. She pulled a Winston out of the pack and lit it.

"You don't mind do you Darla? As Mistress was saying, we had ourselves quite a time. As much as I love Mistress, I love Beth too and wouldn't want to lose her. Mistress admitted she felt the same about you which brings us up to now."

"Right. So Darla, I don't want to lose my kinky secretary but I can't be monogamous. The question is if you're willing to be in a more open relationship. Besides, you could watch and perverted as you are, you'd love it!"

I didn't have to think about it. I nodded my head yes.

"I knew it. And fair is fair. I don't expect you to be monogamous either. You've already had Joan, or she had you. I know you'd love to fuck that little stewardess, so don't deny it."

"Now that that is settled, let's let you have a bit of fun."

Mistress unzipped me and unlocked my cage. My clit immediately sprang to attention.

"Beth come over here."

Joan helped her to her knees in front of me. She needed a bit help with her hands tied behind her.

"You know what to do so get busy."

Beth smiled at her Mistress and turned her attention to my clit. I looked over in time to see Mistress and Joan locked in a passionate kiss. One hand on the other's breast and the other frantically pulling at their skirt.

She took me in her mouth after flicking the tip of my clit with her tongue.

What a scene! Two of the sexiest women on the planet locked in an embrace, hands exploring each other while I was bound ever so tightly as another woman with her hands tied behind her gave me a blow job. If there were any doubts about the new arrangement, they left quickly. I exploded into Beth's waiting mouth.

"Having fun kids?"

Well yes!

"We're going into the bedroom for a bit but don't worry. You'll be entertained while we're gone."

Joan helped Beth to her feet and sat her on the couch. She tied her feet and then tied a wand vibrator over her pussy. she pulled her top open and clamped her nipples with clover clamps. Beth moaned with pleasure before she was gagged with a ring gag.

Mistress walked over to me and slid a vibrator around the base of my clit behind my ovaries. Even though I was soft by now it wasn't coming off.

"A little post orgasm torture for letting Joan take you in the cabin even though I'm glad it happened the way things worked out. Despite the fact that we won't be exclusive, I wouldn't want you to forget who's boss."

She turned the vibrator on and what a mixture of torture and pleasure. I knew that eventually I would recover and get hard again but squirmed as best I could right now. Beth on the other hand Beth must have been ready to go. She was already in the throes of an orgasm with more to come.

We looked at each other. Each tightly bound and relentlessly vibrated. Beth shook with orgasm after orgasm. As for me, I recovered and my clit hardened. I tried to hold back. Not that I didn't want the orgasm but the vibration afterward would be more torture.

Needless to say, I couldn't hold back and watched as what cum was left spewed out of my clit. Then the torture! I could tell Beth was exhausted with forced orgasm after forced orgasm.

"Looks like you kids have had enough. Should we have mercy Joan?"

Joan smiled and agreed. The vibrators were finally turned off and we were untied.

Mistress poured each of us a glass of wine and we both lit cigarettes. We chatted for a while. Just four very sane but twisted adults after a day of incredibly sexy kink.

"Time for us to go Beth. Let's get you tied up for the trip home."

She obediently put her hands behind her and Joan led her to the car.

"Are you ok with all this Darla?"

I said nothing but drew Mistress into a deep kiss.

"I guess that's a yes."

We had a light supper and Mistress announced it was time for bed.

"I think I'll tie you up for a while. I've missed it."

Soon I was bound hand and foot while Mistress shed her clothes in the bathroom. After all that I started to get hard again. She smiled as she walked back into the bedroom.

"I guess you did miss me. Let's get you gagged. Wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors."

She gagged me and wasted no time pushing down onto my bound hands and impaling herself on my clit. We both came explosively. Mistress cleaned me with a warm wet cloth and lay next to me.

"What a day Darla. I'm so tired. I'll untie you in the morning. Night night sweetheart."

What a day indeed. I had Mistress back, Joan and Beth in our life and the promise of fresh adventures. Mistress knew me well. I thought about Sue, the cute stewardess we had played with. I know, I know, I'm such a slut! But I wouldn't have it any other way and neither would Mistress.

I got as comfortable as I could with my hands and feet tied. Mistress breathed softly next to me. I drifted off to sleep, the luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers