Mistress Rhona Ch. 02

Story Info
My Mistress has me serve a female sub and other mistresses.
3.5k words
4.63
7.9k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the bathroom door close and a new, very pleasant, voice hesitantly say, "I'm not used to being in charge, but I have enough experience on the other side to know that you're in my hands. You have to do exactly what I say or I'll report you to Mistress Rhona. In fact, even if you do what I say, I may report you anyway, just for fun. I control you for now."

I enjoyed her voice and the situation in which I found myself, so quickly answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress Rhona says you're very submissive and will do whatever I tell you to. Is that right?"

"Yes, Mistress. I have hard limits, of course, but other than those, I'll do whatever you require me to do. My preferences don't count."

"Good. I'm looking forward to using you. I've never been in charge of someone else before."

I heard the smile in her voice.

With that, she pulled the leash attached to my cock cage to take me back to near the toilet. I heard her pants come down and heard her position herself on the toilet. Her flow began moments thereafter. She must have really needed to go. Her stream seemed to go on forever.

When she finished, she softly said, "Come clean my pussy up."

I did not recognize her voice from conversation in the room where I had been sitting with Mistress Rhona on the sofa. it was light and sexy, but not as confident as the mistresses I heard talking there.

Was she the the short perky blonde who looked like a thirty-something college cheerleader? Or maybe she was the tall, thin brunette with long hair and small tits? Or perhaps someone else entirely? There were many people at the party who I had not heard speak.

Needless to say, I did what she ordered. I didn't want a bad report to Mistress Rhona. I leaned forward and she guided me between her legs. I had no idea what her name was or what she looked like, but my tongue could feel that she was shaved down there. I began to lick.

She tasted stronger and more bitter than Mistress Rhona, but I had a job to do regardless of her flavor. When I finished cleaning her, she held my head against her pussy and said, "I hear you perform a extra service in addition to the cleanup. It's been the talk of all the sub girls."

I'm sure my face turned red, but being between her legs and all, I doubt she saw it. Apparently one or more of the mistresses had indeed shared what was in my Femdom Questionnaire.

She whispered urgently, "Make me cum." She giggled briefly and then whispered urgently, "Now! I need it."

It was as if she was testing her newfound powers of control. Her voice remained soft and sexy, but at the same time it was becoming firmer and more assertive. She sounded much more in charge. Perhaps having me obey her order to clean her up made her realize that I really would do whatever she commanded.

For my part, I never hesitated to obey her. From my standpoint, it was a given. Mistress Rhona had ordered me to do what the female sub commanded and I would obey her instructions.

As I had done with Mistress Rhona, I used my tongue to feel for her clit and, once I found it -- neither it nor a g-spot is not as hard to find as some people seem to think -- began licking, sucking and flicking it with my tongue.

She moved forward and spread her legs wider. I heard her make a series of small gasps. She got wetter and greedily sought my mouth. I stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could and held it there for a few moments. She gasped even louder.

I took my tongue out of the depths of her pussy and raked it on her clit as I had done earlier with Mistress Rhona. She forcefully clamped her thighs around my head and pushed me harder into her. Once she did that, I knew she was close and determined to make it a big one.

Sure enough, mere seconds later, she screamed and burst open, quite literally flooding my mouth, face and the front of my shirt. Was she a squirter? It sure felt like it. I slowed my tongue to drink her juices, but still gave her clit my undivided attention.

I enjoy hearing a woman's cum sounds. Now, for the second time that day and with two different people, I was enjoying those sounds. I felt proud that I had been able to bring them both off. And yet, I had not seen either of the pussies I serviced.

It took longer than I expected for her to stop crushing my head into her and to relax her thighs. Once she did relax, though, she took a deep breath and laughed and said, "Wow, your face is a mess, but don't you dare wipe it off. Your mistress wants everyone to see you as the degraded slut you are."

When she finished coming down to earth, she whispered in my ear, "Unless you want a bad report, don't tell anyone I've told you this, but my name is Jenny. I've enjoyed being your fellow sub. I'd love to have you do me again sometime."

"Yes, Mistress, er, Jenny. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call you. I've never had a fellow submissive control me before.

"'Ma'am' works well for me. Just remember that whatever you call me, you need to show respect. Never forget that. For tonight at least, you are lower on the sub scale than I am." She laughed before exclaiming, "Wow. You are sub to a sub. That's about as low as it gets."

I nodded my head. "Yes, ma'am. I won't forget that. In any event, I'm glad I was allowed to make you happy. I enjoyed it, too."

With that, she giggled, "I hope I didn't drown you. Now, I'm going to take you upstairs. Keep your blindfold on and I will lead you."

She grabbed a portion of the leash closest to my cock cage and led me still blindfolded out of the bathroom, down the hall, and apparently to the large open room where people still seemed to be gathered. My caged, leashed cock was again on display to anyone who cared to look. I felt strange not to be able to see the people who doubtless were looking at my leashed cock. Jenny continued through this room and led me up some stairs.

We got to the top of the stairs and, according to the sounds, seemed to enter another large room, perhaps some sort of upstairs version of the common area on the first floor. I could hear voices, both male and female. They stopped talking as soon as Jenny and I appeared. We crossed through that area and went down a corridor to another room. Jenny led me into the room and said, "Excuse me please, Mistress Rhona, here is your slave."

I heard Mistress Rhona's distinctive voice say, "Thank you for bringing him up. Did he perform well?"

She hesitated briefly before saying, "Yes, Mistress. He pleased me a lot. It was interesting to have him obey me. I'm not used to that."

My mistress laughed. "Good, that was his job. But I see you left him a bit messy." I heard other female voices snicker.

"Now, pet, let me tell you what's happening. You're here with me and three other Mistresses. You met two of them downstairs earlier. We're all going to enjoy you tonight in various and degrading ways."

I felt the blood drain from my face and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"You don't need to see them or know their names. You will simply refer to them as 'Mistress'. I'm going to allow your fellow sub to stay and watch and maybe even participate in your humiliation. How wonderful it is that you are sub even to a sub. You're the lowest on the totem pole."

I heard Jenny squeal and say, "Thank you, Mistress. I'd love to stay and watch."

"You're welcome. Now, I have a job for you. Your Master made it clear you are to serve me and the other Mistresses here. You need to do whatever we say."

"Yes, of course."

Mistress Rhona laughed and continued, "I didn't expect otherwise. We will make good use of you. Start by stripping my pet's clothes. He won't need them for the time being. Remove everything."

I protested. "You want me naked in front of your friends?!?"

"Don't you dare question me, pet," Mistress Rhonas shouted. "I gave a command. Your only proper response is to say, 'Yes, Mistress Rhona,' and then allow her to do it. You have just embarrassed me by daring to question me. Get stripped! Now!"

"I apologize, Mistress Rhona. I was just surprised."

"Your job is always to immediately comply, not to argue, hesitate or alibi. In fact, you shouldn't have said any of that. No one asked you a question or gave you permission to speak."

I did not reply. I felt thoroughly chastised. I knew she was right.

With that, I felt Jenny yank my leash to pull me toward her and she began to unbutton my black shirt. Once done, she pulled it off. She then went for my belt and pulled it out of my pants. She knelt down and removed my shoes. Remaining there, she reached up and unzipped my pants. She then grabbed my cage and balls as she yanked my pants down.

At Jenny's command, I stepped out of them. I was now in front of Mistress Rhona, Jenny and three other people clad only in my blindfold, the cock cage and, if it even counts, my leash. I thought I was uneasy earlier; I definitely was now.

I could almost feel several sets of females eyes on me, gauging my obedience, my body and especially my ass and cock. Uneasy, yes! Yet, I was also as excited as I had ever been, but embarrassed.

The room was silent until Mistress Rhona spoke. "Now, pet, explain why your face is so wet. Don't you want to look nice for us?"

I started to explain that Jenny had ordered me not to clean my face. I had no doubt that was at Mistress Rhona's direction. So, I decided to just resort to the simple facts, "I licked the sub's pussy after she peed. She ordered me to lick her to orgasm and then ordered me to not clean my face before she led me up here."

The laughter told me that the other mistresses already knew how I was going to appear. As is her right, Mistress Rhona was just embarrassing me further by making me explain it to everyone. She was again asserting her dominance.

"Pet, your fellow sub did a good job in using you and then in stripping you. You could learn from her. I'm going to reward her by allowing her to stay and sit in the chair off to the side. She can watch the rest of us enjoy you tonight."

I heard Jenny's footsteps as she crossed the room and took her seat.

"Now, pet, stalling on getting naked is the second time today you've displeased me. I already owed you punishment for the first time. Now I'll double it for this latest one. You will learn to obey me without question."

I realized I had embarrassed in front of her fellow mistresses, the very thing she had cautioned me not to do. I did not mean to, but I had. I felt ashamed and said, "Yes, Mistress Rhona. I apologize."

"Your apology is appreciated and accepted, but that alone is not sufficient for your transgressions."

The others in the room laughed, some devilishly, some almost gleefully. Suddenly, hands were all over me, fondling me and guiding me forward. The front of my legs encountered a table. As soon as they did, one of the mistresses commanded me to get up on the table, face down. I felt and discovered pads of some sort on top of the table. (I later learned that this was a massage table which was set up off center in the room.)

I climbed up and turned over so my cock cage buried itself into padding and my ass was on display to the mistresses, and I assumed my new partner in submission, Jenny.

Hands on one side of the table attached leather cuffs to my left wrist and additional hands on the other side did the same to my right wrist. Someone attached my cuffs to something under the table. Hands then grabbed my feet and pulled them apart and leather cuffs were added to them, too. They were not attached to anything.

A pair of hands then reached under me and unclipped the leash from my cock cage.

With my legs spread by the mistresses, I assumed any of them who wanted to look at my butt hole and balls had a perfect view.

Mistress Rhona spoke, "Now, pet, you are ready for the consequences of displeasing me. First of all, I'm going to put a butt plug in your ass. Since this is a first for you, I'm going to use lube. Don't test me again or I may not use be so kind."

"Yes, Mistress Rhona. I hope I don't give you reason for there to be a next time."

With that, someone spread my cheeks apart. I reflexively clinched, but a sharp spank made me realize that clinching was not acceptable. Someone squirted a cool liquid on my ass and spread it around with a finger. The finger almost immediately penetrated me and felt for my prostrate. That felt wonderful and my cock began to harden inside my cage, but not much because the pain of the cage tempered my pleasure.

The finger was soon removed and replaced by something larger, obviously the promised butt plug. Whoever was inserting it started gently, but once it was in about halfway, she suddenly jammed it in the rest of the way. I clinched again, but was too late to keep it from going all the way in. She partially removed the plug and then put it back in. She kept seesawing it in and out. After the initial pain of entry, being fucked in the ass for the first time actually felt good.

Mistress Rhona cackled and said, "So, are you getting the idea that there are consequences for hesitating and sometimes a little pleasure for being good?"

I said into the padding, "Yes, Mistress Rhona. I have learned there are consequences for hesitating. And that sometimes you will allow me to experience some pleasure."

"Good, pet. Just know I'm not the only one who will be giving you pleasure. You may never know who it is that is giving you pleasure. Why? Because I want you to realize that I'm in control and that there are many things you just don't need to know. Satisfying your curiosity isn't anyone's list of priorities."

I moaned with the pleasure of the pumping and with the knowledge that I was under a truly dominant Mistress.

"Good, that an excellent lesson to learn. When any of us gives you an order, don't contemplate, just obey. But before you get too smug, though, the butt plug is only the first part of your punishment. The next one also involves your ass.

One of two things is going to happen. I'm going to ask your fellow sub whether she wants to help punish your ass. If she agrees, she will use your own belt to whip your ass."

I gulped, but knew a response was required. "Yes, Mistress."

I hoped Jenny agreed because, as a fellow submissive, I expected she was not likely to go as hard on me as some of the mistresses might.

Mistress Rhona continued. 'If she prefers not to belt you, that's fine. She's not required to. But then each of the other Mistresses and I will do six strokes each. That's thirty."

I wasn't sure I could stand that many.

"If your fellow submissive is willing to help, I will also limit her to six strokes. If they are hard enough, that will be it and we can get along to us enjoying the rest of the evening. If they're not hard enough, then in addition to the strokes she gives you, we will each do our six strokes, that's thirty-six. In other words, you need to beg her to hurt your ass badly each and every time. Do you understand?"

I was sweating. Being completely restrained, I had no choice other than to agree. "Yes, Mistress Rhona, I will encourage her to spank me as hard as she can."

There was brief silence and I realized they were waiting to hear me beg.

"Please, Ma'am, I beg you to use my belt to whip my ass. I want you to do it hard. As hard as you possibly can."

I still had not seen Jenny, so had no idea whether she was in good shape or not. Was she tall and hefty, or was she the short girl I saw earlier downstairs? In other words, how much force would she bring to her task?

With that, Mistress Rhona asked Jenny, "Are you willing to help? If not, go back downstairs. If so, know you will be doing my sub no favors by being gentle with him. Do you understand."

Jenny must have nodded her agreement because I didn't hear her respond, but heard Mistress Rhona say, "Good. I was hoping you would. Now, grab the belt and let's get started."

I heard feet shuffling and then Jenny's voice asking timidly, "When do you want me to start?"

"Now, but take a practice swing first. It won't count as one of his six. Make it hard."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mere moments later, my ass was on fire. I cried out in shock and pain. I bucked away as best I could, which was not far being tied to the table and all.

"Excellent, young lady. Look at the mark you left. He's going to be wearing that for a while. Now, you may begin the real ones. They should be a little harder than the first one. but take care not to hit his back or the tops of his legs. Just his ass."

"Yes, Mistress. I will hit him as hard as I can." A lilt in her voice evinced her pleasure in the situation.

"More raised red welts will be your guide to success. If you don't leave a serious welt, you may have to do it again. Ignore his cries and give him the punishment he deserves."

Thwap.

I yelled and writhed, but with my hands tied, there was no place to escape.

A hand caressed the welt caused by her last strike. It then pushed my butt plug in harder just in case I had forgotten it was there. The hand left and almost immediately my ass turned to fire again. Then another and another. After that, a pause, and then the final two in rapid succession. They were the hardest yet.

I yelled out in pain. I felt tears run down my face and onto the padding beneath me. I was ashamed for these five women to see both the welts and my tears, but with the restraints, I was unable to wipe them away.

Mistress Rhona then asked, "Mistresses, what do you think? Did she do well enough, or should we carry on from here?"

I felt several hands rub my butt, obviously evaluating my condition. They agreed that, as much fun as it would be for each of them to add to my pain, the sub had done a good enough job and it was time to get on with the rest of the night's fun.

They congratulated the sub who I knew to be Jenny on a job well done and then untied my hands and feet.

"Ok, pet, turn face up."

Unseen hands helped me turn over because I was unstable from my punishment. As soon as I was facing the unseen ceiling, several hands spread my legs and my cuffs were again attached to something under the table. My wrists followed.

My cock cage and balls were now exposed to the mistresses' tender mercies.

As soon as I was restrained, someone, possibly Mistress Rhona, took my cock cage and unlocked and removed it.

"Oh, look, one of the other Mistresses said, "Isn't that cute, he's leaking precum. He must have really enjoyed his punishment."

I cringed.

Mistress Rhona laughed. "That's good information to know for later. But now," she continued, "it's time for the more pleasant part of our evening."

Hands rubbed my exposed cock up and down briefly. Other hands began caressing my nipples. After a moment, a mouth replaced the hand playing with my left nipple and began licking and sucking. I began to react.

As I did, yet another mouth took my cock in her mouth and began slowly going up and down its length. It felt good enough that I temporarily forgot the pain on my butt.

Mistress Rhona interrupted and said, "Pet, you don't have permission to get hard. What happens next is for our pleasure, not yours."