Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 03

Story Info
Your Performance Defines Your Owner's Reputation.
1.9k words
4.42
9.3k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of my story, mistress Sarah's queendom.

If you want to understand this part better, please read part 1 & 2.

Next morning, me and whore were serving breakfast to mistress and miss Juhi. Mistress was sitting on the boss chair and miss Juhi were sitting on a small chair next to her. They were having mistress favourite white sauce pasta and orange juice with chocolate brownies in the dessert. I was kneeling next to mistress. I was kneeling there if mistress want to spit something in my mouth or want to have something, so I can follow her order immediately. Whore was standing with breakfast cart with pasta, juice, brownie, water, tissues with some cutlery in it. The breakfast cart was specially designed for mistress by one of her slaves. In that cart, food like pasta and brownie which used to be eat hot should be placed on the upper side, the upper side has an electric flame below it to keep the food hot and the lower side has a cold chamber to keep the food like water, juices chilled. The tissue, cutlery, and everything else can be placed at the centre easily in room temperature. It also has temperature control of flame and cold chamber and can be easily carried like a cart because it has wheels with a handle to push and pull.

"This pasta is delicious, who cooked it?" mistress asked enjoying her favourite pasta.

"I cooked it, mistress," whore replied.

"Good job whore," mistress replies.

Whore became very happy after hearing praises from her owner and said, "Thank you so much mistress, should I serve you some more?"

"Naah, I am good. Serve me a hot brownie with extra hot chocolate sauce," mistress replied.

Whore immediately put hot chocolate sauce on brownie and increase the temperate of flame in the cart so she does not keep her owner waiting. Within 5 seconds, the brownie became hot with good amount of steam. Whore placed it in a quarter plate and served it to mistress with a spoon and a fork.

Whore asked miss Juhi to serve her a brownie which she declined.

"Attention slaves, I have an announcement to make!" mistress said.

We all put our attention to what mistress want to say.

"Today, I am going out for a shopping and lunch with one of my old friends and we both will be coming back in the evening. I have told her about my slave's collection and she is very excited to see how slaves serve their owners, so I want all of you, to work very hard to please, don't let my reputation down" mistress said.

"Yes mistress," came reply from me and whore together.

"Mistress, may I know who is coming?" miss Juhi asked.

"Bitch, it's our old classmate, Anaya." mistress replied.

Miss Juhi heart sank.

"But mistress, she is also my friend, how can I act as a slave in front of my friend?" miss Juhi asked.

"I don't anyone to know anyone my submissive secret" miss Juhi said.

Little anger can be seen on mistress face hearing miss Juhi statement.

"I can't hear you bitch; you have one more chance to come up with correct answer." mistress said.

"Mistress, it will be my pleasure to serve you in front of Anaya. Thank you, mistress, for this honour." miss Juhi corrected herself.

Mistress smiles at her.

"I am done with the breakfast. When I will be back, you all will be called one by one and I want slut to do all the dishes and clean all the rooms and whore will clean all the washroom and the kitchen," mistress said.

"Yes mistress," we both said together.

"And no breakfast for both of you, you both can have the remaining pasta for lunch after your task has been completed. And bitch, you will supervious both of them." mistress commands.

She leaves after giving us tasks leaving two of us hungry with miss Juhi in fear of being humiliated in front of her friend. She was a devil.

Me and bitch started completing our task and Juhi has sort of worry in her face and she get up and goes back to her room thinking something.

I started taking all the utensils to wash and whore fetch the mop and duster and we went to work.

It took around four hours for us to complete the given task.it was 5 p:m and we both knocked the door of miss Juhi's room. She opens it, after letting us wait for ten minutes.

"Miss Juhi, we have completed the task, can you please examine them?" whore said.

Miss Juhi said nothing and walked towards kitchen and we both crawled behind her. All utensils were cleaned and kitchen were spotless too. She personally checks every room and bathroom of the house which was also cleaned.

"Fine, you both can have the pasta now and be quick, mistress is coming in an hour," mistress Juhi said.

"Thank you miss Juhi." we both said together and crawled towards the kitchen.

We were starving and we took the pasta and went to our room.

We both dived the pasta in our dog bowl and had our first meal of the day.it was very delicious.it was not enough to fulfil stomach of both of us but it was enough to give us energy to serve our mistress.

After having our lunch and water, we waited for our mistress in our room.

After half an hour, we heard two female voices from the hall.one was mistress and other were an unknown voice. We understand, mistress has arrived with her friend so we both waited for our summon. They both were chatting and laughing but we were unable to hear their talks.

After 15 minutes of waiting, mine shock collar signals a red light which was my indication to report to the mistress so I crawled out of the room and reached the hall.

Mistress was with her friend, Anaya: aged 19--20-year-old with big boobs and with even a larger ass. They were sitting on the sofa. She was full of sex appeal because of her well-built sex organs and fair colour. As I crawled to the room, Anaya started laughing.

"Oh my god, you were not joking. You really have a slave. You really have someone naked on his knees for you. I cannot believe what I am seeing!" Anaya said

Mistress had a look of pride on her face.

"I still really can't believe it" Anaya said.

I immediately kissed mistress both feet and said, "Good evening mistress"

Anaya was in shock. She cannot believe what was happening.

"Greet my friend, slut, she is miss Anaya for you," mistress said.

I moved my face to Anaya feet. She was wearing her white stilettos, I kissed her both stilettos and said, "Good evening miss Anaya"

"Oh my god, this is so hot" Anaya said.

"Kneel in front of me slut," mistress commands.

I obeyed and kneeled in front of mistress.

I waited for her command but mistress slapped me.it was a very hard slap, it was enough to make my cheeks red. I kneeled still.

Soon, eight more hard slaps were planted on my face by mistress.

Anaya was watching it in shock. Neither me nor Anaya knows what was happening, why she was slapping me.

Again, four more hard slaps were given to me, tears were flowing down from my eyes to my cheeks but I remained still and quiet.

Why are you slapping him? Anaya asked

"it's been ten minutes, he has been here and he might know, my feet should be pampered as I was out of the house for so long" mistress said.

"But how will he know, that you want your feet to be worshipped, if you don't tell him?" Anaya asked

"He is my slave, my property, he should read my mind." mistress said.

I immediately got the signal and took mistress's right feet in my hands and started sucking them like a good slave. I started sucking toes of her right feet one by one.

"Now, you see Anaya, this is how they should treat me" mistress said.

"You are so evil; you are treating him so bad" Anaya said.

"Am I treating you bad slut? Mistress asked

"No mistress, you are treating me the way I deserved to be treated," I replied.

"Answer in one- or two-words slut," mistress said.

"What are you?" mistress asked

"Your slave, your property, mistress" I replied.

"What I am?" mistress asked

"My owner, my goddess" I replied.

Anaya was in shock and mistress was in high power rush.

"I also have another foot, slut" mistress said.

I immediately switch to her left foot and started sucking toes of her left foot.

"Wow, I still can't believe it," Anaya said.

"Go get us red wine and smokes," mistress commands.

I immediately run to the kitchen to fix mistress favourite red wine in glasses and her favourite dun hill smokes.

I took me around 15 to 20 minutes to gather everything and report back to mistress.

As I came back, after 20 minutes, I saw whore was kneeling in front of mistress and Anaya.

I kneeled next to whore, serving mistress and Anaya their drinks and smokes, as she both put their smokes in their mouth, I put flames to their smokes.

"Serve as our ash tray" mistress commands.

I got between them with my mouth wide open to take ashes from their smokes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I think I am dreaming, a human ash tray!" Anaya exclaimed.

"No sweetheart, you are not, you are in Sarah's queendom." mistress said proudly.

"I am fucking impressed," Anaya said.

Both girls started sipping their wine and smoking putting their ashes in my mouth.

"What we can do with her?" Anaya asked

"You want to get eaten out?" mistress asked

"Will she will eat my pussy, really?" Anaya asked with full excitement and shocked

"She will eat any part of your body if I command, even your ass," mistress said.

"Really! I never got a chance to have my ass eaten out, please, Sarah please, make her do it," Anaya begged.

"Alright! You heard her whore!" mistress said to whore.

Anaya stab her burning smoke on my tongue which I indulge quietly, not disturbing mistress or her friend.

Anaya removes her short blue denim shorts and her green panties, her ass was so big that it has been clear that it has been fucked many times but she has pink and beautiful ass bud, I feel jealous of whore.

Whore kissed her both ass checks.

"I don't want the starter, give me directly the main course, eat my asshole," Anaya said.

Whore put her mouth and started tongue fucking her asshole.

She moaned in approval.

"Yeah, move your tongue faster" Anaya said.

Whore started moving her tongue with great speed.

"Yeah, wow I am loving it, suck on them and make me cum" Anaya said.

Hearing that whore started sucking her pink ass bud, Anaya started fingering herself.

"Yeah, don't stop, suck like this, yeah, go faster, I am Cumming." Anaya said.

Whore increased her sucking speed and Anaya increased her fingering speed, this went for another five to seven minutes and Anaya cummed.

Anaya sit still, closes her eyes for a minute to recover herself from her orgasm.

"I just love it, thank you Sarah for bringing me her, and getting me such a lovely orgasm," Anaya said.

"You both, go kneel at the corner," mistress commands.

We both crawled towards corner and kneeled.

"Get dressed, the biggest surprise awaits you," mistress said.

Anaya wore her panty and shorts.

"Are you ready for your biggest surprise?" mistress asked

"Yes, please!" Anaya said.

Mistress clapped her hands and said, "bitch, get in here!"

Please give your valuable feedbacks and love you have given to previous parts; it will motivate me to write more. Thank You. Love.