Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Juhi Had A Real Taste Of Humiliation And Degradation.
1.7k words
4.48
9.2k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of my story mistress Sarah's queendom.

Please read part 1 -3 to understand this part better.

Mistress clapped her hands and said, "Bitch, get in here."

There was clear mixture of excitement and confusion on Anaya face.

Within fraction of seconds, miss Juhi crawled to the sofa mistress and Anaya was sitting.

Seeing miss Juhi naked and crawling with a collar on her neck took us by shocked.

We were shocked, but Anaya was on another world. She cannot believe what she was seeing.

Her school friend, Juhi, on her knees naked and is a slave of her friend.

As miss Juhi reached them crawling, Anaya bust into a very loud laughter.

"What, Juhi, you too are a slave. fuck, now I understand why you always carry Sarah's bag at school, does all her assignments, get her food on the table in the recces," Anaya said.

"No Anaya, it's not like that," mistress said.

There was a sign of relief in miss Juhi face hoping mistress is going to defend her.

"In school she was my friend then but being submissive she does everything for me but now I own her, Not only her, all three of them are my property," mistress said

Miss Juhi put her head down in humiliation and she understand that mistress, respecting or defending her is out of question, she just brought her friend here to show her power over us and to humiliate us.

"Bitch, do you forget to greet your owner and her friends?" mistress asked

Miss Juhi immediately kissed mistress both feet and spoke, "Evening mistress."

There was a look of pride on mistress face.

Miss Juhi moved next to mistress, to Anaya and kissed her both heels and said, "Evening miss Anaya."

"Oh my god, my school friend is kissing my heels and acting as a slave. You are pathetic Juhi. If I would know you are such a whore and a bitch, I would never talk to you and make you kiss my ass at school," Anaya said.

"But now she kisses my ass, whenever I want," mistress said.

Tears were falling to floor from miss Juhi eyes but she kneels still and said hoping for some mercy from mistress but,

"You are making my floor dirty by dropping your pathetic tears on it, lick and clean them," mistress said.

Miss Juhi looked at her with puppy eyes.

Mistress gave miss Juhi a look and asked, "Do I have to repeat myself, bitch?"

Miss Juhi said immediately, "No mistress."

Miss Juhi put her mouth to the floor and start licking the floor. Mistress raised her feet and put it on miss Juhi neck. Miss Juhi felt disgusted. Anaya laughs.

Mistress removed her feet and said, "go, kneel with them."

Miss Juhi crawled to us and kneel with us.

We were in complete shock too, the manager who was supervising our work in the afternoon, was now kneeling with us.

"So that's it, this is my home collection for now," mistress said.

The word "collection" hit me hard.

Collections, are we humans or objects?

Objects no doubt; I thought to myself.

"Sarah, please can I make a request please?" Anaya asked

There was a desperation in her voice.

"What?" mistress asked

"I also want to have slaves; can we please live and dominate them together? Anaya asked

"Anaya, I am the only one in charge here, no one can be at my level, no one can be above me so it's a no, you can't have slaves!" mistress said.

"But I can offer you place as a slave in my queendom," mistress said.

That offer brings a smile to miss Juhi face thinking of taking revenge being a manager to Anaya.

"Please understand Sarah, if I join as a slave, I have to be at the lowest slave position and every person in this room will be my superior, you can't be so bad to your such an old friend," Anaya begged.

"What are you studying after school?" mistress asked

"Management!" Anaya replied.

"Why don't you become my manager then?" mistress said looking at miss Juhi.

As miss Juhi heard this, her smile disappears, her expression was like a criminal who was sentenced to death.

"But mistress," miss Juhi said.

"Did I asked you to speak, bitch? Mistress asked loudly

Miss Juhi kept quiet and bows her head.

"What is a manager. Baby?" Anaya asked

"Manager is also my slave but the manager has some perks" mistress said.

"What will I get being a manager?" Anaya asked.

You will be the most superior slave, you will keep records of tasks, punishment, and everything of other slaves, you will help me in training and punishing them, you will make them serve me, you will supervise their work. My other slaves live life as animals and they are only feed my leftovers but you will live in the manager room with decent facilities; not lavish as mine but decent and you have access to food I eat and you will be allowed to wear clothes. You will be exempted to wear shock collar or butt plug but chastity will be mandatory to you as well." mistress said.

"Ok, will I ever get promoted?" Anaya asked

This is the last post, after manager, there is only me but you or no one can be mistress Sarah" mistress said proudly.

"No, I don't prefer to the manager, Sarah and by the way, who is your manager right now?" Anaya asked

"Juhi" mistress said.

Mistress was to say more about it but hearing Juhi's name as the manager, Anaya said immediately, "I will be your manager, Sarah."

"Good, so it's not Sarah, its mistress," mistress said.

Miss Juhi heart skip a beat.

"Yes mistress," Anaya said.

"All three of you, crawl back here," mistress commands.

We crawled towards mistress and kneeled before mistress.

"I also want you to kneel," mistress said to Anaya.

Anaya also kneeled in front of mistress.

"Ok, so my queendom is expanding," mistress laughed and spoke.

"Firstly, you will be renamed Anaya, you will be called pet by me and miss Anaya by three of them!" mistress said.

"Yes mistress," miss Anaya said.

"Bitch, you will hand over all the reports to pet and you will also share another file to her in which she will maintain your record and now you will be sharing the room with slut and whore, leaving all your clothes and make up in the room for pet and now you will live life of a slave," mistress said.

"Yes mistress," Miss Juhi said crying.

Whore, you will make bitch wear shock collar and butt as she is already wearing a chastity belt and you will make pet wear a chastity belt on her pussy," mistress said.

"Yes mistress," whore said.

"And slut, you will eat me after they are gone," mistress said to me.

"Yes mistress," I said.

"Girls are dismissed for now, kiss my feet and get lost," mistress said.

They attack her feets with kisses and crawled out of the hall.

I was kneeling in front of her. She removed her jeans followed by her pink panties.

"Before eating me slut, answer my questions" mistress said.

She leans her head back and started touching her wet pussy.

"Slut, can you cum?" mistress asked rubbing her pussy

"No mistress," I answered.

"Why?" mistress asked

"Because you have not given me the permission to cum, mistress," I answered.

"Can I cum?" she asked

"Anytime, anywhere, as much as you want, mistress," I replied.

"How you feel slut?" she asked

"Pathetic, helpless useless, mistress," I said.

"Oh yeah," she moaned rubbing her pussy.

She was having orgasm of her power rush.

She said nothing and started touching her pussy with great pressure and within a couple of minutes, she cummed herself.

She kept her eyes closed for a couple of seconds to recover from her orgasm.

She opened her eyes, grabbing all her pussy juices on her fingers and extend her fingers towards me.

I sucked her juices from her fingers. I sucked her fingers like I am sucking a cock, four fingers were in my mouth. She choked me till my throat with her fingers. I was gagging.

"Yes, you were right, see, how helpless you are, sucking my juices from my fingers, how pathetic you are, on your knees serving a girl, eight years younger than you and how useless you are, you are not even used to make me cum!" mistress said.

She removes her hand from my mouth and whore crawled to the hall and kneeled next to me.

"Mistress, butt plug has been fitted in miss Juhi's ass and shocked collar has been attached to her pussy and miss Anaya pussy has been locked with chastity, do you to examine them? Whore asked

"Nope, I hope you have done it right and if it's not done right, you know what will happen to you?" mistress said

Whore nodded.

"And she is not miss Juhi now, you both will also address her as bitch," mistress commanded

We both nodded.

"Go to sleep now, I am tired today, training you all, Tomorrow it will be a trying day for all of you" mistress said and leave.

We both crawled to the slave room and saw miss Juhi lying in the corner, her eyes were full of tears, as she saw us, she turned her head at the opposite direction and said nothing. We don't dare to disturb.

We both felt bad for her but we all know we can do nothing about it.

The food and water bowls were increased from four to six.

Her humiliation was real. We were given the same treatment from the beginning so we were used to it. It does not make any difference to us but miss Juhi, who had the manager treatment for years and now within hours, she was lying with us with a butt plug in her ass, her pussy locked in chastity with an attached shock collar with dog bowls for her food and water. This was real humiliation.

Life is unpredictable and mistress is queen of giving humiliations and degradation.

We both also took our place and gone to sleep but we all know miss Juhi did not slept that night.

Please give your love and feedback to this part also so it will give me strength to write more and more.

Next Part Coming Up Very Soon.