Mistress Sylvia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were none.

"OK then, please just fuck the bitch as much as you can, it'll make Mistress happy. That's enough about that."

She checked her notes.

"She also wanted me to tell you that the clients have been very happy lately, and as you know that makes her happy too. She really did looked pleased, and I get the feeling that if this keeps up she just might start handing out rewards soon. So keep up the good work my little cock whores.

Alright that's it, I'm out of here. Feel free to get acquainted with the turd, but remember, he doesn't have to do anything tonight unless he wants to."

Then to Debbie. "You're to stay here until at least ten o'clock, but no later than twelve. You've got a long fucking day ahead of you bitch."

Turning to Janice she said, "Let's go asshole", and they both made their exit.

After they left the blowjob couple began making out and Sharon and Darlene walk over to Debbie. Sharon had on a pair of blue jeans and Darlene was wearing a pair of what looked like men's corduroy work pants. They looked very butch and very rough. He saw Sharon whisper something to Darlene but all he could make out was.

"Now Darlene, you be nice."

Darlene smirked at her, "Fuck that", then looked at Debbie.

"Hey asshole, I've got something to show you."

She reached down and unzipped her man pants, then pulled out an eight inches boner that was every bit of two and a half inches thick. Its mushroom crown was just slightly thicker than her shaft. Now he knew why Sharon was squealing like a schoolgirl, not so much from the length, but from the width. She had the kind of dick that ripped your asshole open, stretched the shit out it and left it gaping wide open for hours."

"This is for you bitch, tomorrow I'm gonna shove it up your sorry ass and split you in fucking two. You wanna try it out now turd?"

Actually, he liked her dick but didn't like her attitude, so he shook his head.

Sharon said. "Come on honey it's my turn, you said you'd suck me off."

"Alright baby doll, you're right, this turd is a waste of time anyway."

She stuffed her dick back in her pants and the two of them headed back to the sofa. He noticed that Tonya was still staring at him, but looking past her he saw something that turned him on a lot. The fag in the corduroy shorts was a pretty little bitch, and her dick was sticking out through the zipper, a sight that always turned Debbie on tremendously. Her girlfriend was on her knees sucking it and Debbie wished he could be her bitch instead. She had her eyes closed as she felt up her own tits, and it looked like she really enjoyed having her dick in the slut's mouth. His sudden pang of jealousy subsides quickly though when he realized he'd be sucking her cock every day from now on.

He looked back at Tonya, she smiled and patted her lap again. He got up and resumed his place and without a word they began making out. His cock was fighting its cage again but he didn't care. They groped each other all over and he paid special attention to her tits, he really loved the fact that they were real. After twenty minutes or so they took a break and Tonya cradled Debbie in her arms, telling him how pretty he was.

Debbie soon slid down off her lap and began kissing all around the front of her pants, eventually focusing exclusively on her long corduroy bulge. He liked her trousers, they were a perfect mid-wale, firm ribs with a soft finish. As he kissed up and down her thigh, he guessed it was about twelve inches long and maybe not a fat as Darlene's sausage, but a thick boner nonetheless. He also felt a very pronounced crown and assumed she was circumcised.

He was getting very horny and his dick reached a stage where it got as hard as it could in the cruel cage, then stopped trying to get any bigger. A sort of limbo land of pure frustration. He wasn't complaining though, he'd accepted his fate when he crawled in through the front door. It forced him to put his sexual energy into satisfying other dicks instead of his own, and the truth was, he liked being a whore. He looked up at her

"Miss Tonya, I know it's not easy, but could you please get your beautiful cock sticking out through the zipper of your pants for me?"

Her eyes bulged with excitement for a few seconds, then she stopped herself.

"Sugar, like Joan said, you don't have to do anything tonight, you start your whoring tomorrow."

"No Tonya, that's not what she said. She said I don't have to do anything unless I want to."

Tonya slowly smiled, "Sugar do you mean", but Debbie cut her off,

"I want to suck your dick girl, is that so hard to believe?"

"Well then Sugar, you're going to have to back off a bit and let me stand up."

He did, and sat on the cold floor. She was a tall girl, about six-foot-three he guessed, and she towered over him when she stood. Looking up at her, past her jeans, her sexy corduroy shirt, which he'd come to like a lot more than he thought he would, and all the way up to her pretty face, he suddenly felt very attracted to her in more than a sexual way.

She had to pull her trousers down a little in order to extract her huge dick from her pants leg, and when she finally got it out he immediately fell in love with every inch of it, and there were a lot of inches to love. As he suspected, she had a very large mushroom, but it wasn't just wide, it was elongated too. It was about two and a quarter inches thick and stretched northward about an inch and a half, with a large pee-hole. It was perfectly shaped to pry open a tight little asshole and make way for the big ramrod behind it. She didn't painfully pop a fags pussy open, no, she stretched it open slowly. Then impaled her fag on her foot long fuck tool before the bitch even knew what happened.

God, he needed to stop thinking like that or he was going to die of frustration.

She wrapped her fly around her thick boner and re-buttoned her pants before sitting back down. He was on his knees in a flash with his face about a foot away from her cock. Tonya could tell just by looking at him that this white bitch wanted her big black dick really bad. She liked that. Her boner was a little less than two inches thick all the way up its length, and it had a slight arc to it, bending back to point at her tits. He wondered if she could suck it, he'd love to see that.

Like the rest of her, it was dark brown all the way up to about an inch below her mushroom, then it became a lighter brown, almost a tan color the rest of the way. Her frenulum was small but well defined, and in short it was a magnificent cock. However, he could understand why the other fags were intimidated by it. In fact, if his rectum hadn't been trained by Jennifer's twelve inch cock he might be afraid of it too. He grabbed hold of it and pulled it to his face, giving her mushroom some licks and a sloppy kiss.

"Tonya honey, I don't do throat, but I'll use my mouth and hands to make you feel real good. OK?"

Tonya smiled slowly and said softly.

"Sugar, if you take my dick in your fanny, there's nothing else you'd ever have to do to please me."

Debbie returned her smile.

"Oh but Tonya, there's a whole lot more I want to do with you."

With that he stretched his lips over her mushroom and slides them down about six inches or so. He heard her moan with pleasure right before he heard Darlene.

"What's this? The turd is giving early blowjobs?"

He ignored her and started sliding his lips up and down her dick.

"Bugger off Darlene. If he wanted to suck your cock he'd have done it before when you shoved it in his face. Just because Joan has to treat a turd nasty, doesn't mean you have to. Maybe if you were a little nicer to the bitch he'd have already sucked you off."

"Fuck you Tonya."

She walked off but the look on her face told Tonya she gave the bitch something to think about. Debbie alternated between sucking her dick, swabbing her mushroom and giving her a hand job. They both enjoyed the way he worshiped of her dick and after fifteen minutes or so Tonya said.

"Oh Sugar I'm coming honey."

He quickly slid his lips up and down her boner as he continued jerking her off. Between his hand and his lips he took her over the edge and she repeatedly pumped his mouth full of her warm milky sperm. She may not have cum a ton, but she did manage to give him a few mouthfuls, and with her sperm being smooth and milky he swallowed all of it with ease. As she slipped into her afterglow and he gently sucked her shrinking penis, he was surprised by how much he enjoyed the taste. He always enjoyed eating sperm of course, but to be truthful most of the time the fact that he was swallowing another guy's cum was more of a turn on than the actual taste. But in Tonya's case there was something about her sperm that really tasted good.

He immediately realized they might have a problem, because sometimes he was going to want her dick in his mouth more than he wanted it in his ass, and she made it quite clear she wanted to shove it in his ass at every opportunity. He wasn't going to fret over though, he just hoped she could get it up several times a day so they could both get what they wanted.

He looked at the clock and it read ten-thirty. Tonya stuffed her dick back in her trousers and they gently kiss for a few minutes before she said.

"Sugar, Tonya is real sweet on you. Just remember, you come to me when your training is over and we'll make beautiful music together."

He smiled and nodded.

"You better get some sleep girl, your training starts tomorrow, and fag, with Joan you're gonna need all your strength."

He gave her one last kiss, then slowly walked back to his room. And the funny thing was, he didn't feel shy about being naked anymore.

12