Mistress X 05: Blackmail Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed record. The camera was recording but there was black tape over the red record light.

John read the cue cards:

"MY NAME IS (state your full name)

MY ADDRESS IS (state your full address)

OF MY OWN FREE WILL I HAVE ASKED GODDESS LAURA TO BLACKMAIL ME. I WILL NOT HOLD HER, MISTRESS ALEXIS X, OR RED ROOM STUDIO LIABLE FOR THIS ACTIVITY."

Laura said, "Nice job. Got it in one take."

Then Laura picked up the video camera, tripod and all, and moved it to the corner of the room. She subtly and carefully pivoted the camera so it was still facing John. But now it was recording him from the side.

Laura said, "Ok Pixie, print John's contract so he and I can sign it."

Then Laura turned to John and said, "I'm going to warn you. We will spend the next couple of days verifying all your information. If we find that you lied about anything we will terminate the contract and you will forfeit your starting fee. Now, knowing that, is there anything you want to tell me?"

Laura put her hand back on John's thigh. He hesitated as he looked into Laura's eyes. Finally he said, "Uh, we better double check my wife's cell phone number. It should be (573) 555-1973."

Pixie said, "Oops. Looks like you missed it by one digit."

Laura said sarcastically, "Boy, it's a good thing we double checked it."

Pixie laid the contract on the desk and said, "Here's the contract."

Laura said, "Thank you Pixie. Now let's see. I sign right here." She signed her name and slid it to John.

Then she said, "And you sign right there."

John signed his name. He didn't actually read the contract. He also didn't notice that Laura had signed her real legal name, Laura Stanton. The contract never mentioned the word blackmail. Mistress X was very smart. She knew that blackmail was illegal. Even "consensual" blackmail. She had a submissive client who was a lawyer and he drew up a contract with nomenclature he knew would hold up in court.

Laura slid the contract back to Pixie. She clicked a few things on the computer and $2,100 was transferred out of John's checking account.

Pixie said, "I've just pulled $2,100 from your checking account. That's the discounted starting fee of $1,750 plus $350 for your first month. Would you like a receipt?"

John shook his head, "No, I won't need receipts."

Laura turned to John with a triumphant smile. She snuggled up next to him on the couch and said, "There, it's done. Now you are mine for six months. Let's have some fun shall we puppet?"

John was enjoying her perfume again and was thinking, "Did she just call me puppet?"

Laura stood up and faced John. She reached down and pushed his knees together. Then she raised her skirt and said, "Do you like my thong?"

John couldn't believe this was happening. He said, "God yes."

Laura said, "When I wear underwear it's usually a thong. I find them very comfortable."

She continued to hold her skirt up as she climbed on his lap facing him. Then she dropped her skirt. She wrapped her arms around his neck. If they were nude she would have been in a perfect position for sex. She leaned down and pulled his face to her neck. He took a deep sniff of her perfume. He couldn't help but kiss her neck. She cooed and said, "Oh John, you have no idea how much you turn me on." She started grinding her thong on his crotch as if they were having sex.

She pulled back slightly and looked in his eyes. Then she said, "God I love your hard cock." She switched sides and turned his face toward the video camera as he started kissing the other side of her neck. She continued dry humping his erection under her skirt. After another twenty seconds she leaned back and squealed at the ceiling like she was having an orgasm, " Oh yes John... god yes!"

Then Laura stopped and smiled at him. She said, "That was fun." She got up and sat back down next to him. John was rock hard, confused and wanted more.

Laura smiled at him and said, "Did you like that?"

John said, "Uh well..."

Pixie still had Laura's phone. Laura said, "Hey Pix, we need do the final step." With no further prompting Pixie picked up Laura's phone and activated the camera. Laura looked her way and nodded.

Pixie held up the phone and nodded back. John was looking at Pixie too.

Laura pivoted and put her hand on John's cheek and turned his head so he was facing herself. Then Laura took John by the wrist and put his hand on her breast. John smiled and gently squeezed. Laura did her best shocked look as Pixie snapped a couple pictures. Then she stood up, faced John and moved his hand under her skirt to her thong. Again she pretended to be shocked and upset.

John was enamored by holding Laura's pussy, even if it was through her thong. It wasn't registering with him that they were collecting blackmail material.

Laura moved and got her phone from Pixie. She used her phone to login to her Red Room Studio account on their website. She went to her personalized console and clicked the "Manage John" button. It refreshed and showed her all of the updates Pixie had just made.

She went to her photo album and uploaded the incriminating photos Pixie had just taken.

Then she clicked "Contacts" and then "Wife".

Her screen showed her information:

[Wife of John]

Diane Sarah Dalton

Home Maker

Age 47

Vehicle: 2017 Audi A3 Black

License Plate: RZE 4240

Cell: (573) 555-1973

Laura sat back down next to John. She touched Diane's cell phone number and then she changed her phone to speaker mode. She held her finger up to her lips to let John know to be quiet.

After a few rings John heard his wife's voice, "Hello?"

Laura said, "Hello. My name is Ivy Masters and I'm with Quincy Rowe. I'm trying to reach Diane Dalton."

Johns eyes opened wide and his heart started pounding. On the phone his wife said, "This is she, is something wrong?"

Laura reached down and put her hand on John's crotch and started rubbing his erection through his pants. She said, "No, no , Mrs. Dalton, everything is fine. I work in Human Resources here at Quincy Rowe. I am simply verifying emergency contact information for all of our employees."

John's wife said, "Oh, that's a relief. I thought something happened."

Laura said, "No, no. I'm sorry for alarming you Mrs. Dalton. We are simply updating our records. So you are John's wife, Diane Sarah Dalton?"

Diane confirmed, "That's right."

Laura slowly rubbed John's cock as she continued, "And this number I just called is your cell phone?"

Diane confirmed, "Yes it is."

Laura said, "I'm verifying that this is the number we would call in an emergency."

John's wife said, "Ok."

Laura said, "Just one more question. Is there anyone else you would like us to contact in the event we can't reach you?"

Diane said, "Hmm. You should probably have my sister's name and number."

Laura said, "Okay great. And what is that information."

Pixie began typing as Diane spoke, "Her name is Denise Compton and her cell number is (573) 555-1122"

Laura said, "Okay great. Thank you Mrs. Dalton. Have a great day."

Diane said, "Thanks, you too."

Laura hung up and smiled at John. She said, "So far you have behaved. Now you know that I can get ahold of your wife or your sister in law in seconds. I'll be calling your boss tomorrow."

John had a panicked look on his face. Laura reassured John, "Don't worry puppet. I won't tell him anything. I just need to make sure he's your boss."

Laura stood up and said, "We are done for now. Tell me John, do you drive alone to and from work every day?"

John said, "Uh yes. Why?"

Laura smiled and said, "Oh, that will be a good time for us to talk."

That night at home John's wife said, "I got an unusual call today. It was from a woman named Ivy who works at Quincy Rowe."

John's stomach flipped for a moment then he said, "Oh yeah. I saw an email about how the firm is going to be verifying emergency contacts."

Diane said, "That's kind of a relief. To know I wasn't talking to some random woman." Up to that point entire blackmail game was just that, a game. With his wife's comment it suddenly became real.

The next morning was Thursday Laura was lying in bed. Her alarm had gone off but she didn't need to get up for a half hour. She was looking at John's calendar to see what his day looked like. He had meetings most of the day but nothing after five o'clock.

A notification chimed on her phone that John's phone had linked to his car. She pulled up her monitoring app and saw he was still home. A moment later his car started to move on the map. He was on his way to work.

John had been on the road for a few minutes when his phone rang. He looked at the dash to see who was calling. The name said, "IVY MASTERS."

He answered it tentatively, "Hello?"

Laura said, "Are you alone?"

John said, "Uh yes."

Laura said, "Okay puppet. Rule number one. When I call you, and you are alone you answer the phone, Hello goddess."

John felt his penis stirring as he said, "Okay."

Laura continued, "Rule number two is text response. You need to respond to any text I send you in ten minutes or less."

John said, "Ten minutes?"

Laura said, "Don't worry, I won't text you in the middle of the night or anything."

John tentatively said, "Okay..."

Laura continued, "So what's on your agenda today?" Laura already knew what John's schedule was because his calendar had been shared with her. She was just making sure he didn't realize she already knew."

John said, "Well I believe I have meetings most of the day. That is, unless my secretary made some changes."

Laura said, "Wow, you have a secretary huh? That's impressive. What's your secretary's name?"

John said, "Her name is Barb."

Laura said, "Okay, hold on for a second." She switched her phone to speaker mode and pulled up the Red Room Studio website and logged into her account. She went to the "Manage John" tab and clicked edit. She entered Barb as John's secretary.

Laura continued, "So Barb takes care of your schedule and you just do what you're told huh?"

John hesitated and then said, "Uh yeah I guess."

Laura chuckled a little and said, "Well good. It helps that you are accustomed to doing what you are told."

Now John's cock was hard. He agreed, "Um yes."

Laura could see that he had nothing scheduled after five o'clock. She said, "Here's what I want you to do today."

Once you are in the office and you know your schedule I want you to text me. Invite me out for a drink after work at O'Malley's pub near the hospital."

John hesitated and said, "Well I'm usually home by six or half past six."

Laura said, "Just tell your wife you need to work a little late or something. We won't be long. You can buy me one drink."

John said. "Can't we just agree now that we'll meet there?"

Laura said, "Puppet, I gave you an order, now what was it?"

John said, "Um, you want me to text you and invite you out for a drink at O'Malley's Pub."

Laura said, "Very good. I'll be expecting your text and I want our plans set before noon."

John said, "Okay."

Laura said, "Oh and just so you know, if anything gets in way of us having a drink tonight I will punish you."

John said, "What do you mean?"

Laura said, "You are a Level C. The minimum punishment level is $350. That is, unless you prefer a physical, or a more creative punishment."

John said, "Don't worry I can make drinks work."

Laura said, "Don't be so sure... I can be... unpredictable. The plans need to be set by noon."

There was a pause and Laura said, "That's all for now puppet. Talk to you soon." Click.

She hung up the phone. John looked up and had to hit the brakes hard for a red light. He realized his cock was hard and he was horny. He thought to himself, "This is going to be very fun."

About ten o'clock John had a few minutes between meetings and he remembered his task of asking Laura out via text. He pulled up her contact and typed out a text, "Hi Ivy it's John. Would you care to join me at O'Malley's pub tonight for a drink?" He was careful to use Laura's domme name.

Laura ignored John's text but it jogged her memory. She looked up John's boss and found his phone number. She touched the number to call him. The call went to voicemail so Laura left a message, "Hello Mr. Schult. My name is Amy and I'm calling from Sam's Sub Shop on 54th Street. Your employee John Dalton entered you into a contest at our sandwich shop. Your name came up as the winner of lunch for six. Mr. Dalton can pick up the free gift card anytime. Thank You."

John watched his phone for five minutes. The text app confirmed that the message had been delivered but there was no response. He put his phone in his pocket and went to his next meeting. That meeting was scheduled to end at noon. Before he knew it, the time was 11:45 and Laura had not responded.

At 11:55 he felt his phone vibrate with a text. He said, "Excuse me for a moment. I've been waiting for an important text."

He pulled out his phone and saw Laura's response, "Do you think your wife will mind if you and I have a drink?"

Again his cock stirred. He now had less than five minutes to firm up the plans. He looked at the table of people watching him. He quickly typed, "Don't worry about Diane. What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

Laura waited until 11:58 to respond. John felt her text come in and he said, "Everyone please excuse me one more time." He got some annoyed stares as he picked up his phone.

He looked at Laura's text, "What time?"

He quickly replied, "6pm."

She texted back, "C u then."

John was relieved he had beaten her deadline. After the meeting John's coworker Scott pulled him aside and said, "Maybe you should leave your phone in your office next time."

John said, "Yeah I know. I was trying to setup an important meeting."

Scott shrugged his shoulders and said, "Whatever."

A moment later John cell phone rang. The screen said, "Ivy Masters". John panicked for a moment because he wasn't alone. He answered, "Hello, John Speaking."

Laura said, "Hi puppet you must not be alone. See how that special greeting works?"

John said, "Yes I see."

Laura said, "You need to pick up a seventy five dollar gift card from Sam's Sub Shop and give it to your boss."

John said, "Why?"

Laura said. "I just left him a voicemail. I'm just making sure he's really your boss. I told him you won it for him."

John's stomach tightened again. Laura was gaining more control over him. He said, "No problem. I'll take care of that." A few hours later John's boss ran into him in the hall. He said, "Hey John, I heard you won us lunch for six."

John smiled nervously and said, "Yeah. Lucky huh..." His boss gave him a high five and walked on.

Shortly after five o'clock John texted his wife, "Scott and I are going to stop for a drink on the way home."

His wife texted back, "Don't be too late."

John replied, "I won't." It was just another little fib. He reasoned with himself that he wasn't being unfaithful.

John arrived at O'Malley's a few minutes early. He picked a high table with two stools. He ordered a manhattan for himself but he didn't know what to order for Laura. As he sat and waited his mind was racing. What if someone came in that knew him? What would he say? How would he explain who Laura was?

A few minutes later a petite brown haired woman came in and set her purse down a few tables to John's left. He was admiring her ass when she turned quickly and looked at him. He was caught ogling her. She smiled and he looked away. She turned to face him as she sat down. She pulled out her cell phone and busied herself with it.

Laura looked in the window. She made sure that Grace was in position. John had no way of knowing but the petite brunette was helping Laura. She was one of Laura's pets.

Laura walked in with her best dominant female strut. Her thoughts went back to her old roommate Leesa who taught her how to enter a room. She held her head high with her back straight and boobs out front. She was wearing tight jeans and a form fitting shirt with no bra. She could feel her nipples harden with the excitement of the hunt.

Heads turned as she crossed the room to John. As she got close she said, "Hi John how have you been?"

John instinctively stood to greet her and she moved in and gave him a hug. He didn't realize it but Grace was snapping photos of their greeting.

John said, "I've been good La... I mean Ivy."

Laura sat down in the chair opposite John. She put her clutch purse down and reached across the table. John wasn't sure why but he reached out and held her hands. Laura was so beautiful and engaging. He tried to focus on her but he knew that the guys at the bar were watching. He enjoyed being the guy with the super-hot blond. Meanwhile Grace snapped a few photos of them holding hands.

Laura released his hands and sat up straight. The server came over and said, "What would you like to drink Miss?" Laura said, "I'll have your house merlot."

The server nodded and hurried off. Laura pulled her phone from her purse and logged in to her Red Room Studio account. She got into John's details then she smiled at John. She said, "You drive a 2018 Ford Explorer."

John nodded and said, "That's right."

Laura said, "What's the access code to open the door?"

John gave her a concerned look and said, "Why?"

Laura put her phone on the table and crossed one leg over the other and laced her fingers together on her top knee. She looked at John pointedly and said, "I know you and I are just starting our journey together so I'll give you a pass on that one. You don't get to ask questions. That's my job."

John said, "I'm understand, I'm sorry. The code is 49417."

Laura smiled and said, "Thank you." She picked up her phone and entered the code into John's profile.

Then Laura smiled at John and said, "So tell me, what makes John Dean Dalton tick?"

John said, "Well I don't know. What do you want to know?"

Laura browsed through her phone. She said, "Let's see... your wife is Diane. You've been married for over twenty four years." John nodded. She continued, "You and your wife have an empty nest with two kids in college."

John said, "That's right"

Laura browsed quietly for a moment then she looked up at John and said, "You're a regular client at Red Room Studio."

John's blushed and said, "Uh yes."

The server dropped off Laura's wine. She smiled sweetly at him and said, "Thank you."

Laura took a sip of her wine and thought for a moment. Then she said, "Tell me about how you got to this place. I mean how did you get interested in S&M and power exchange?"

John relaxed a little. He took a sip of his manhattan. He said, "It was Christy. She was my last girlfriend before I met my wife. She was... she was one of a kind. She was no supermodel but she had the look. She was in great shape and she dripped with sex appeal and confidence. I didn't pick her, she picked me."

Laura said, "Really, so she pursued you?"

John continued, "Well I didn't notice her. We went to high school together. Then when I was twenty one I was walking through a bar and this woman with long platinum blond hair touched my arm. I stopped and looked at her. She said, *you don't know who I am do you?*"

John said, "She was right. I had no idea. She told me who she was and I was floored. She looked great. In high school she was a wallflower."

Laura said, "So she changed after high school?"

John said, "I guess yeah. Like I said, I never noticed her but that night in the bar. Wow."

Laura said, "So you got her phone number?"

John took another sip and shook his head, "No, she asked for mine. She called me a few days later. She was already through college and she had started law school. We dated for six months."

Laura put her elbows on the table and cradled her chin in her hands. She said, "So who broke up with who?"