Mistress X 05: Blackmail Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down in John's chair behind his desk and waited. She pulled out her phone and looked up John's cell phone unlock code.

A couple minutes later John walked in. Laura said, "Good morning Mr. Dalton. I appreciate you meeting on such short notice." John closed the door and she smirked and said quietly, "Hello puppet." John felt his stomach tighten as he walked up and stood in front of his own desk. Laura held out her hand and said, "Give me your phone."

John complied and Laura sat back and put her feet on John's desk. She unlocked his phone and went to his text app. She said, "I see you still have my text and selfie."

John nodded and said, "Yes." He couldn't take his eyes off her skirt as it slid up her slim smooth thighs.

Laura typed a text to herself from John's phone and clicked send. John heard Laura's phone chime as the text came in. She locked John's phone and handed it back to him.

Laura put her feet down and pulled some software literature out of her attaché case and put it on the desk. She said, "If Barb gets curious just tell her I sell this software."

John said, "Okay."

She picked up her phone and touched the record button to start capturing video from her secret camera. She opened the text she had just sent herself and texted back, "You are so naughty."

John's phone chimed. He opened the text. He read the message she had just sent to herself, "Come to my office so I can eat your pussy." John was out of the field of view of the camera because it was trained on Laura sitting in his chair.

His eyes got big and Laura smiled. She slid to the front of John's chair and hiked her skirt up. As she spread her legs John was shocked to see Laura's bare pussy. She said, "Get over here and eat me."

John could not pass up this chance. He hurried over and dropped to his knees. He buried his face between Laura's thighs and starting lapping like a puppy dog. Laura held his head and enjoyed his licking for a few minutes. Then she pushed him back and said, "That's enough. You don't want Barb to get suspicious."

John sat back and nodded. He said, "You're right."

Laura stood and moved her attaché case to the cabinet and discretely tossed the camera in it. She turned around and said, "Have a good day puppet. Oh, and you're not allowed to wash your face until you get home."

John nodded. Laura opened the door and said, "Thank you again for meeting with me Mr. Dalton, review that literature and I'll be in touch."

John said, "Uh yeah. Okay. Have a nice day."

As she got on the elevator Barb smirked at John. Then she said, "Wow, she's pretty. Did you even notice what she was selling?"

John gave her a nervous look and said, "Of course I did Barb. I'm a married man,"

Throughout the morning John was constantly reminded of Laura. He was wearing her scent on his face and he loved it.

He had a busy afternoon and Laura could tell because his calendar was completely full. Laura was on a break at the hospital. She took a moment to text John shortly after one of his meetings started, "How's your day going?"

John was in his meeting and he felt his phone vibrate with a text in his pocket. He reached into his pocket and looked over at his coworker Scott. He pulled out his phone and saw it was a text from Laura. Then he noticed Scott was looking at him. He decided not to interrupt the meeting and put his phone back in his pocket. After the meeting he texted back, "Great now that I heard from you. How's your day?" Laura didn't respond.

At the end of the day he got in his car to go home. Moments after he started his car the phone rang and the display said, "IVY MASTERS."

John was nervous as he answered, "Hello goddess."

Laura paused and said, "What rule did you break today puppet?"

John said, "I didn't answer your text in ten minutes or less."

Laura said, "That's right puppet. Choose your punishment, financial, physical or creative."

John knew the financial punishment would be an immediate $350 withdrawal from his checking account. He was a little afraid of physical so he said, "I choose the creative punishment."

Laura said, "Very well. I'm going to give you until five pm this Friday to do this task. It's a classic. You are going to write a phrase five hundred times on paper with a blue pen. There can be no errors. I want you to write, *I am sorry for ignoring your text Goddess Laura*. You need to number your lines one through five hundred. When you are done send me clear pictures of all the sheets."

John said, "Five hundred?"

Laura said, "Are you complaining puppet? If I have to add the financial punishment it's going to be double."

John paused and said, "No goddess. I'm sorry."

Laura said, "Good. Tell me what line are you going to write."

John said, "I'm going to write, *I am sorry for ignoring your text Goddess Laura*."

Laura said, "Very good. I expect it by the deadline or it will cost you $700. Have a good week puppet." Click. Laura hung up.

John was frustrated. That morning he had five minutes of bliss as he ate Laura's pussy, now he was going to spend hours on a boring punishment. That night when he got home his wife was out. He went to his office to start his punishment.

He was careful to write slow and neat. It took him almost an hour to write the first hundred lines. His hand was cramping. He realized he never wrote by hand anymore. He decided to stop at one hundred lines and leave the rest for later.

He realized there would be times when the blackmail game would be fun and exciting, and times where it would be difficult and mundane. This was a difficult time. He didn't want to finish the rest of this punishment.

Just then he received a text from Laura, "Thank you for the necklace John. I love it! You are so sweet!"

That's all it took. John felt his penis stir in his pants. He loved pleasing Laura. He sat down and wrote another one hundred of his punishment lines.

At that point John had an idea to help him with Laura's texts. He gave her texts a unique vibration pattern so he would know if a text was from her without looking at his phone. He used two long pulses.

He still had months to go in his contract. He decided that the next time he talked to Laura he would ask permission to masturbate. At least that would ease his tension. By Friday morning he had finally completed the writing punishment. Before he left for work he took pictures of all ten sheets and texted them to Laura.

That morning on his way to work Laura called him. He answered, "Good morning goddess."

Laura said, "How's your hand puppet? Is it sore?"

John said, "Yes it is. It took me almost five hours all together."

Laura chuckled and said, "Answer my texts and you won't have that problem."

Laura was quiet for a moment and then she said, "Well, have a good weekend."

John said, "Wait! Laura... I mean goddess Laura."

Laura said, "What?"

John said, "I um... Well I'm starting to ache and I was wondering if I could please uh..."

Laura said, "Say it puppet."

John said, "I was wondering if you would allow me to masturbate."

Laura said, "My poor puppet is getting achy huh? I'll tell you what. I'll think about it. I'll be in touch. Bye." Click. She hung up.

John groaned. Now he was hard again. As he drove to work he realized he was getting his money's worth. Laura has taken control of him and he liked it. Just before he got to work Laura called him again. She said, "I have an idea. I want you to take your wife out to a nice dinner tonight. Someplace that requires reservations. Make sure you put the time and place on your calendar."

John said, "Okay."

Laura said, "Bye, bye." Click.

Later that morning John called his wife. She answered, "Hi honey."

John said, "Hi sweetheart. I thought you and I could have dinner tonight at Chez Beaumont."

Diane said, "That would be great honey what time?"

John said, "I made a reservation for six o'clock."

Diane said, "Perfect. I'll see you when you get home."

They hung up the phone and John had a thought. Laura knew that John was horny. Was she sending him on a date with his wife for a reason? They hadn't had sex in weeks... actually months. It would be nice to have sex with his wife. After all he hadn't had an orgasm for days.

After work John started his car to go home. Laura called him. She already knew he had reservations at Chez Beaumont. John answered, "Hello goddess."

Laura said, "So where's dinner?"

John told her. Laura said, "Meet me in ten minutes at the Prairie View Mall parking lot. Park in lot J outside the sporting goods store. Make sure there are no cars near you. Text me when you are parked.

John said, "Okay, I should be there in ten minutes."

Laura said, "Hey before you hang up, look in your center console."

John reached down and opened the console. He saw some hot pink fabric. He reached in and pulled it out. He realized it was a thong.

Laura giggled and said, "Did you find anything?"

John said, "Uh yeah. It looks like underwear."

Laura said, "That's right puppet."

She continued, "I have a question for you. If you get it wrong I'm charging you $500. Tell me right now if those panties are clean or dirty." John looked up and checked for cars nearby. He quickly lowered his face and held the tiny patch of fabric to his nose. He smelled the unmistakable sweet scent of pussy. He quickly said, "They're dirty."

Laura giggled again and said, "You're right. How do you like essence of Laura?"

John said, "I love it." He leaned down and took another sniff.

Laura said, "I'm going to take that thong back in a few days and it better be right where I left it."

John said, "Yes goddess."

Laura said, "Bye puppet." Click.

Ten minutes later John parked and texted Laura, "I'm here."

A minute later Laura pulled up next to John and parked. She got out of her car with a small bag. She walked up to the passenger door and John unlocked it for her. She got in the passenger seat and closed the door. She gave John a devious grin and said, "So you have blue balls huh?" She reaches over and started rubbing John's cock through his slacks.

John just watched Laura's hand as she tormented him. She pulled her hand away and John looked at her. His erection was clearly visible under his pants. She was smiling as she said, "Take your cock out for me."

John quickly opened his belt then unsnapped and unzipped his pants. He lifted slightly and slid his pants down a few inches. Then he pulled the front of his boxers down and his cock sprang up. Laura giggled. She reached over and began stroking his cock with her fingertip as she said, "My, my puppet. You sure are excited. So you want to cum huh?"

John looked at her desperately and said, "Yes please."

Laura pulled her hand away and said, "Well I'll tell you what I think. I think you need to put this cock away. Then you need to take your wife to a nice dinner and treat her like a queen. After dinner you need to take her home and pleasure her. You need to give her at least one orgasm with your mouth. Then, and only then, you should make love to her. That will be your relief. Or..." She reached over and began gently stroking John's cock.

John said, "Or what?"

Laura stopped stroking and gently squeezed John's cock as she looked into his eyes. She smiled and said, "I could allow you to cum right now. But you better hurry. You need to get home."

John's balls were aching and he was dripping precum. He blurted out, "I want to cum now."

Laura chuckled and said, "That's what thought you would say."

She reached in her bag and pulled out a new, un-lubricated condom. She held it in her open palm and said, "Put this on."

John took it and quickly opened it and rolled it onto his erection and looked at Laura. She opened the center console and pulled out her hot pink thong. She held it over John's nose and smiled and said, "Okay. Go ahead. You have my permission to jack yourself off."

John felt his face burn red with embarrassment but he was too horny. He grabbed his condom covered cock and started pumping. He closed his eyes and breathed deep through his nose. In just a couple minutes he shot his load into to the condom.

When he was done Laura opened the center console and tossed her thong back in and closed it. Then she reached over and slid the condom off. She held it up and commented, "Wow John that was a big load. I hope you are able to get hard again to have sex with your wife tonight." She tied a knot in the end of the condom and laid it in the cup holder.

She reached in her bag again and pulled out a small white box. It looked like the kind of box a new necklace would come in. She took the lid off and John saw that it was empty. She picked up the cum filled condom and laid it in the box and put the lid back on.

She put the box back in her bag then looked down and saw the condom wrapper. She said, "Have a nice date night John. Don't let your wife find that condom wrapper or my thong. She'll think you're having an affair." John watched her get out of his car and get into hers and drive away.

He was playing in his mind what had just happened. Laura now had a condom full of his cum. What was she going to do? Was she going to frame him for rape? Plus he had just chosen to humiliate himself in front of a dominant female instead of have sex with his wife. What was wrong with him? He checked the time. He had to go pick up Diane for their dinner date. He made a mental note to take Diane's car to dinner so she wouldn't find Laura's underwear.

A couple hours later John and Diane had finished their dinner and ordered dessert. John felt his phone vibrate with two long pulses. He knew Laura had just texted him. He knew he had to answer in ten minutes or less. He slipped his phone out of his pocket and saw her text on his lock screen, "Meet me by the coat check room near the restrooms."

John's stomach tightened. Laura was in the restaurant. He quickly typed out a response, "Okay."

He put his phone back in his pocket and Diane said, "What is it?"

John lied and said, "Oh it's Scott. He wants to know if I want to golf in the morning."

That answer satisfied Diane. A few minutes later John said, "I'll be right back honey. I need to use the restroom."

He walked around the corner and Laura was waiting for him. She had her purse over her shoulder and her arms folded with a devilish smile on her face. She said quietly, "How's your date going puppet?"

John said, "Fine, fine."

Laura took her purse off her shoulder and reached in it. She pulled out a small box wrapped in silver paper with a red bow. It was the box with the cum filled condom. She held it out to John and said, "I want you to take this gift to your table and give it to your wife."

John's face went white as he accepted it. Then he said, "Laura I can't..."

Laura said quietly but sternly, "You can and you will. I will be watching. If you don't, I'll be at your office first thing Monday to give you a physical punishment."

John tried to protest, "But please..."

Laura held up her hand and pointed to John's table and said, "Go."

John slipped the box into his jacket pocket and slowly walked back to his table. Their dessert was delivered. John knew Laura was watching. He also knew he could not risk giving Diane the gift. If it still contained the condom it would be catastrophic.

In the end he left it in his jacket and took Diane home. He realized that he was horny again as they got home. As they undressed he looked at his wife's body. She was beautiful for her age. They went to bed and John decided to follow Laura's instructions. He was erect as he started to slide down to worship his wife's pussy. Diane said, "John stop. I haven't showered since this morning. That's gross."

John moved back up and wrapped his arms around her. His penis was quickly deflating. He realized that he and his wife were in different places sexually.

In the morning he was up early. He went to the closet and pulled the gift out of his jacket pocket. He opened the gift so he could flush the condom down the toilet. To his surprise there was no condom. The box actually held a lovely necklace with a heart charm. It was the necklace he had purchased from Laura's wishlist.

The following Monday John started his car to drive to work. A moment later Laura called. He answered, "Good morning goddess Laura."

Laura said, "Call Barb and tell her you are expecting me. I'll be in your office when you get there."

John said, "Yes goddess." Click. She hung up.

John opened his center console and pulled out Laura's dirty thong. He held it to his nose and as he drove. His cock got hard as he enjoyed her scent and thought about what she might do to him.

When John walked into his office Laura was, again, seated behind his desk with her feet up. John closed the door and walked over and stood in front of his desk and waited. Laura was browsing on her phone. Without looking up she said, "It's punishment time puppet."

Laura opened her purse and pulled out a leather paddle that was only about the size of a desk ruler. John said, "That paddled doesn't look too bad."

Laura smiled at him said, "This paddle is not for your ass, it's for your balls. I want your pants and underwear around your ankles right now."

A moment later John was in front of his desk, naked from waist to ankles. Laura pulled a shoestring from her purse and walked to John. She crouched down in front of him. She wrapped the string several times around his balls, so they were tight in his scrotum. She tied it off and left several inches of string hanging down.

She patted the desk and said, "Bend over at the waist and put your chest on your desk."

John hobbled to his desk and complied.

She moved into position and grabbed the loose end of the string and pulled his balls out from between his legs. She said, "Here we go puppet. You first physical punishment."

She began swatting his balls hard and fast. They were extra vulnerable because they were wrapped tight by the shoe string. Smack! Smack! Smack!

She smacked his balls twenty times in ten seconds. He was lying on his desk whimpering as the ache spread from his balls to his pelvis and stomach. He was still on his desk with his balls tied as Laura walked to the door. She said, "You can keep that shoestring puppet."

She opened the door and walked out. John took off the string and pulled his underwear and pants up but his balls ached for an hour."

At the end of the day John started his car to go home. Laura called him and he answered, "Hello goddess Laura."

Laura said, "Hello puppet. Why didn't you give Diane the gift?"

John said, "Well I... I thought it was the condom."

Laura said, "Eww. Gross. Do you think I'm a psycho?"

John was speechless, "Well I... um uh..."

Laura continued, "Did you do what I said and eat your wife's pussy?"

John said, "I tried but... she didn't want me to. She said she wasn't clean."

Laura said, "I see. So she's a prude."

She continued, "It's becoming more clear now... why you spend so much money at Red Room Studio."

Again John didn't know what to say. He knew Laura was right. She said, "You know John, sometimes I may punish you by ignoring you. In fact I'm going to give you some time to think about what happens when you don't obey me. Have a good week." Click.

John found that upsetting. Laura knew he liked to be with her and talk to her. Now she was going to deny him attention? John remembered Laura's thong. He opened his center console so he could enjoy Laura's scent again. It was gone. She must have taken it when she left his office that morning. What was happening to him? He was becoming a slave to Laura and he craved more.

Later that night Laura was thinking about John. Because of Christy he was a closet submissive which is why he entered into the blackmail contract. Laura logged into her Red Room Studio account to review John's information. She had his LinkedIn account information. She logged into his LinkedIn account and looked up Christy. She was an attorney at one of the most prominent firms in Metro City. Her work email and phone number were on her account. She added them to a contact in her phone.