Mistress X 05: Blackmail Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John said, "I broke up with her. She pushed me too far. Our relationship turned sexual very quickly. For example, she asked me how often I masturbated... on our first date."

Laura smiled and said, "A girl after my own heart."

John smiled and said, "Yeah. Basically after six weeks she had changed me. She convinced me to give up masturbation because she wanted to be my only source of sexual gratification."

Laura said, "Was that a problem?"

John shook his head, "No, no. We had great sex. I guess the only issue was that sometimes she'd make we wait a couple weeks." John looked off in the distance and chuckled. He continued, "That girl used to keep me so horny."

John continued, "She would have me rub lotion all over her and massage her for a half hour or longer. Then I'd uh, give her oral sex."

Laura took a drink of her wine and said, "How did you feel about that."

John finished off his manhattan and raised his empty glass to the server. He said, "How did I feel about it? I liked it. Hell, I loved it."

Laura sat back up straight and said, "So why breakup with her?"

John said, "One night she got a little too weird for me. She knew I hadn't had sex for two weeks and I was horny as a teenager on prom night. We got all set for me to go down on her then she stopped. She pulled out a black leather collar and told me she wanted me to wear it whenever I was in bed with her. She said I needed a reminder of who was in control."

Laura's eyes big and she smiled. She said, "She really is my kind of girl. So did you wear it?"

John said, "Hell no. It scared the shit out of me. I left and broke up with her the next day."

Laura said, "Well it seems she had a lasting effect on you."

The server dropped off another manhattan. John nodded and said, "Thanks."

He continued, "She sure did. I ended up marrying a good little girl. I tried to live the normal American dream but I never forgot Christy. That night kept coming back to me. Over the years I started looking into kinky sex and bang. Here I am. A closet submissive."

Laura said, "Have you ever thought about contacting her?"

John shook his head, "No. well, I mean I've thought about it yeah. She is one of my contacts on LinkedIn. I sent a congratulatory note a few years ago when she made partner at her law firm. She didn't respond."

A sly look came across Laura's face and she said, "So... since you're married you don't need to masturbate anymore right?"

John felt his face get warm and he said, "Uh well, you would think."

Laura said, "Well this is kind of a first date for me and you so I'll ask the same thing. How often do you pleasure yourself?"

John looked around nervously. Then he looked at Laura and said quietly, "My wife and I have sort of, grown apart."

Laura lowered her voice as well and said, "Puppet, I asked you a question."

John looked at his drink and said, "A couple times a week."

Laura sat back and crossed her arms thoughtfully but said nothing. John said, "What?"

Laura said, "That ends now. You are married. I happen to agree with Christy. If you are married then you need get your sexual satisfaction only with your wife."

John protested, "But, but, we haven't." He stopped and looked around and then lowered his voice again, "I don't even know the last time we had sex."

Laura reached her hand across the table again and John held her hand. She said, "Then stop for me. Just like you did for Christy. Tell me you will stop."

John felt his penis stir again. Laura was so gorgeous and sexy. He nodded and said, "I'll stop."

Laura smiled and said, "That's my good puppet. Thank you."

John was a bit dumbfounded. Somehow he had just agreed to give up his orgasms with nothing in return. Laura had fanned flames that were barely burning. The erection in his pants made it clear that Laura understood him better than he understood himself.

Laura took a sip of wine and smiled at John. She said, "You are very smart John. I'm sure you understand the power I have over you. I have all your information and signed contract. I have photos of you groping my breast and vagina."

John thought back to the contract signing but remained quiet. Laura continued, "Now I have texts of you asking me out to drinks and photos of our meeting." She turned and waved at Grace.

John looked over at Grace and she waved at John. He felt a chill as he realized Laura was right. The reality of Laura's control hit him all at once. Grace got up and walked out.

Laura continued, "It would be in your best interest to stay on my good side and do whatever you can to keep me happy, don't you agree?"

John croaked quietly, "Yes"

Laura smiled and said, "Do you know what makes me happy?"

John queried, "What?"

Laura said, "Gifts. Hey, I have an idea. You could get me a gift from my Amazon wishlist."

John nodded and said, "Uh sure, okay."

Laura smiled and said. "Good. You can just go to my profile on the Red Room Studio website. There's a link to it there. I have a wide variety of items on my list. I'll let you decide how much you want to spend."

John said, "Okay I will."

Laura said, "Great. Well this has been enlightening John. I always find it interesting to hear how clients get into the world of power exchange."

Laura grabbed her phone again and said, "So what's Christy's last name?"

John said, "Why..." Laura shot him a look and he remembered what she had said about questioning her.

Laura smirked at her control over John as he continued, "I mean uh, her maiden name was Christy Ott but now she's Christy Smit-Ott."

Laura nodded and said, "Ah she's married?" Laura typed away as she updated John's information.

John took another drink and said, "I heard she's divorced. Her husband cheated on her and she cleaned him out."

Laura finished the last of her wine and stood up. John stood as well. She put her phone in her purse and said, "Well thank you for the drink John."

She reached in her purse and pulled out a small orange permanent marker. She held it out to John and said, "Put this in your pocket. Keep it with you because you'll need it soon."

John tentatively took it and said, "Uh, okay."

Laura put her hand on John's chest and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She said, "Goodnight John. You should get home to Christy... um, I mean Diane." She winked at him and he watched her ass as she walked out. He wondered whether or not she had intentionally said the wrong name.

The next day was Friday. He got in his car in the morning and headed to work. Laura mentioned that was the best time for them to talk. He got all the way to work, but she didn't call.

The weekend was a bit nerve racking. Every time his phone vibrated he was nervous that it was going to be Laura. Each time he saw a different name pop up he found himself missing her. He wanted to sit and talk with her again or talk on the phone.

At night he would lie in bed next to his sleeping wife. Just thinking about Laura would give him an erection. He would lay in the dark and touch it, very quietly and gently. Just enough to keep himself aroused. It made him think of Christy. She would not allow him to masturbate. Now he was denying himself that pleasure for Laura but why? After all she would never know what John did. But he would know.

Finally it was Monday morning. As he got in his car to leave for work he was hoping Laura would call. He pulled onto the road and he was on his way. After a few minutes his phone rang through his car speakers. He looked at the dash and he was thrilled to see: IVY MASTERS on the caller display.

He pressed the answer button and said, "Good morning goddess."

Laura's cheery voice said, "Good morning puppet. How was your weekend? Did you miss me?"

John answered honestly, "Yes I did miss you."

Laura said, "Did you have any orgasms without permission?"

John was proud to say, "No goddess Laura."

Laura said, "Very good. Okay I'm calling to tell you what you are going to do for me. You'll need your little orange marker. Do you have it?"

John confirmed, "Yes, it's in my pocket."

Laura said, "Good. You right handed, correct?"

John said, "Yes."

She said, "I'll give you until five o'clock today to do this task or you'll be punished. I want you to write *I Love Ivy" in big orange letters on the bottom of your left foot. Then text me a picture of it."

John said, "What? I can't do that."

Laura said, "Would you rather write it on your chest? Or I can just penalize you $350 right now."

John was quiet as he drove. Laura said, "Puppet, are you there? Do you prefer the financial punishment?"

John said, "No, no. It's fine. I will send you the picture."

Laura said, "Good boy. Have a nice day." Click. She hung up.

John got to his office and checked his schedule. He had a few minutes before his busy day would start. He pulled out his orange marker and slipped his left shoe off. Suddenly there was a knock at his door. He called out, "Just a minute." He hurried to put his shoe back on.

He called out, "Come in!"

His coworker Scott popped his head in his office and said, "Hey John, got a second?"

John waved him in and said, "Sure."

Scott came in and said, "We need a fourth person to round out our foursome this Saturday. Are you in?"

John said, "Sure."

Scott said, "Great, I'll let you know when I have a tee time." He started to walk out but stopped and said. "Hey were you at O'Malley's last Thursday night?"

John panicked and said, "Uh no... why?"

Scott said, "I was walking down the sidewalk and I saw a smoking hot blonde sitting at a table inside. She was with a guy that looked just like you."

John shrugged his shoulders and said, "Huh, lucky bastard."

Scott said, "Yeah. I'll catch you later." He walked out.

John looked at the clock. He was out of time. He put the orange marker back in his pocket and gathered his things for his first meeting. The day flew by and he didn't have a moment alone. Late in the afternoon he went into a stall in the bathroom. He was considering doing the task there but he lost his nerve. He didn't want to risk someone seeing him take off his shoe and sock.

His last meeting ended about 4:45. He gathered his papers in his brief case and walked past His secretary. He said, "I'm going to head out a little early Barb."

Barb said, "See you tomorrow."

He hurried to the parking deck and got into his SUV. The time was 4:55. He pulled out the orange marker and put it in the cup holder. He slipped off his left shoe and sock. He quickly wrote in big orange letters, "I Love Ivy". He snapped a picture and looked up Laura's contact. He added the photo to a text and pressed send. A red X popped up and his phone said: No Service.

John groaned. He left his sock and shoe off. He drove through the parking deck as quickly as he could. He got out to the street and pulled over and parked. He hit send again and the text went through. His heart dropped as he saw the time. It was 5:01pm.

A moment later his phone rang and he looked at the dash. The display said, "IVY MASTERS."

He pressed the answer button and said, "Hello goddess."

Laura was chuckling. She said, "Oh, poor puppet. You were late but so close. It was a good picture too."

John said, "I was only one minute late."

Laura said, "Late is late. Hold on... there. Punishment fee deducted. Have a good week."

John said, "Wait, goddess."

Laura said, "What is it?"

John said, "Well uh, are you going to call again this week or meet me for drinks or anything?"

Laura said, "You are so precious. You miss me don't you?"

John said, "No I just... well... I like being with you."

Laura said, "Don't worry puppet. I won't be far. You never know when I'll call or text. I may even bump into you."

John said, "Okay."

Laura said, "Bye puppet." Click. She hung up.

Tuesday came and went and then Wednesday. John wanted to see Laura again. She was so beautiful and confident. He liked the way he felt when he was with her or talking to her.

Wednesday evening John was home alone and thinking about Laura. He remembered what Laura had said about buying something from her Amazon wishlist.

He went down to his office and got online. He found the link to Laura's wishlist. He saw that there were items from just a few dollars to several thousand dollars. The cheapest items were childish trinkets. He decided that he should spend around one hundred dollars. He chose a gold necklace with a heart charm. He signed the gift card, "From your puppet."

He went to bed horny again that night. He wondered if Diane realized how horny he was or if she just didn't care. Again he fell asleep with a throbbing hard on.

It had taken several showers but by Thursday morning John finally managed to get the orange marker off of his foot. He was getting dressed and his wife came out of the bathroom. He said, "Why are you up so early dear?"

Diane said, "I have a spa treatment downtown at nine this morning. I thought you and I could have lunch afterwards."

John said, "Sounds great." He pulled out his phone and opened up his calendar. He said, "Where would you like to go?"

Diane said, "Let's go to Gwen's Bistro by your office." John added it to his calendar.

John said, "I'll be there just after noon."

Laura was in bed and a calendar update notification chimed on her phone. She saw the new entry, "12:00PM Lunch w/Diane. Gwen's Bistro."

She smiled to herself. She had an idea. After she got out of the shower she dressed a little different than normal. She wore black slacks and a nice white blouse. She always had scrubs on at work so no one would notice how she was dressed underneath.

Just before noon John walked into Gwen's Bistro. Diana was already at a table. He walked over and said, "Hello dear." He leaned down and kissed her.

A few minutes later, the waiter had just taken their order and walked away. John looked up and saw Laura coming in the door. He quickly looked away as if he hadn't seen her. He felt his heart pounding in his chest. A moment later he heard Laura's voice. She was right next to him, "Hi John. Fancy meeting you here."

Diane looked up at Laura and then at John. She was obviously looking for an explanation. John froze and went pale. Laura smiled at Diane and said, "Hello, I'm Ivy. I work at Quincy & Rowe with John. You must be his wife."

Diane smiled and said, "Yes, I'm Diane."

Laura smiled and said, "Then you and I have probably spoken on the phone. I work in HR and I recently called all spouses to verify emergency contact information."

Diane nodded and said, "Yes that's right. It's nice to meet you."

Laura said, "Likewise." Then she looked at John. He was pale and dumbstruck. Laura put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Are you okay John?"

John snapped out of it and said, "Oh yeah, I'm fine. It's nice to see you Ivy."

Laura smiled and said, "I'm picking up a takeout order. Well you two enjoy your lunch."

She smiled at John and said, "I'll see you later John." Then she smiled and Diane and said, "It was nice to meet you."

She walked over to the takeout counter. She was out of earshot. Diane looked at John and said, "Wow. She is gorgeous. You never mentioned her."

John said nervously, "Uh yeah, I recognized her but I couldn't remember her name. She's kind of new." He looked up at Diane and hoped she wouldn't realize he was fibbing.

Diane took a drink of her water and looked at John a bit suspiciously. She said, "Well she obviously remembers you."

John shrugged his shoulders and quipped, "I guess I'm unforgettable."

Diane nodded and said, "Yeah, that's right honey. You are unforgettable."

That night John and his wife went to bed at the same time. John began thinking about Laura and got hard. He was quietly touching himself but he didn't realize Diane was awake. She rolled over toward John and said, "Are you okay honey?"

John said, "I'm fine."

Diane said, "You seem restless." She put her arm over John's chest and snuggled against him. He laid awake with his erection throbbing as Diane fell asleep. Eventually he drifted off as well.

Friday morning John woke up with a hard-on. Fortunately his balls were not aching. He decided to get up and busy himself with his day and try not to think about Laura.

After he got ready he got in his car and headed to work. Meanwhile Laura was in bed. She was planning her next step in John's blackmail ordeal. She had already taken control of his orgasms. She decided it was time to take it up a notch. She started browsing through the naughty selfies she had taken on her phone.

John was almost at work when his phone rang: IVY MASTERS

He answered, "Good morning goddess."

Laura said, "Hi puppet. I know you miss me so I had an idea. I'm going to text you a selfie."

John said, "Okay."

Laura said, "There's just one catch. You are not allowed to delete the text or the picture. I'll be checking your phone randomly. If you delete it I'm going to punish you."

John said, "Okay goddess."

Laura said, "Keep an eye out for my text. Bye bye." Click. She hung up.

John had just sat down at his desk and his text chimed. It was Laura. He opened it and said under his breath, "Holy fuck."

It was a bathroom mirror selfie. Laura was wearing a white thong and nothing else. She was holding her phone over her face and her glorious breasts were fully exposed. He couldn't see her face but it was obviously Laura.

He locked his phone and sat back in his chair. He had an erection again. He thought to himself, "Damn, I can't unsee that."

That weekend he actually found himself hoping Laura would not text him. If his wife noticed a text from her it would be disastrous. He knew he wasn't allowed to delete her picture or text which was fine with him. He found himself looking at her photo more and more. It made him horny but he didn't care.

Just as he had hoped Laura made no effort to contact him on the weekend. Monday was a different story. He was just pulling out of driveway when his phone rang: IVY MASTERS

He answered, "Hello goddess."

Laura said, "Happy Monday puppet. Did you like my selfie?"

John said, "It's burned into my mind."

Laura laughed and said, "You better save that text. Okay so here's our fun for today. As soon as we hang up I want you to call Barb."

John said, "My secretary?"

Laura said, "Yes. Call Barb and tell her you are expecting a visit first thing today from a software sales rep named Ivy Masters."

John said, "You?"

Laura said, "Puppet. Stay with me here. I'm coming to your office first thing this morning and I need you to let Barb know so she will be expecting me."

John said, "Oh... kay."

Laura said, "Good. See you in twenty minutes." Click.

John was shocked. She was coming to his office? He was scared and excited all at once. He sped up as he called Barb.

Fifteen minutes later Laura walked in to the Quincy & Rowe building. She found John's name on the directory and saw that he was on the fifth floor. She took the elevator up to five and walked up to his secretary. She was wearing a nice skirt and blouse. Her hair was pulled back and she was all business. She was carrying an attaché case. She smiled as she walked up to Barb and said, "Hello, I'm Ivy Masters."

Barb smiled and said, "Yes, Mr. Dalton just called me. He asked me to have you wait in his office. It's just through that door."

Laura smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you so much."

Laura went in John's office and closed the door. She pulled a small Wi-Fi camera out of her case. She placed it on the cabinet along the wall, nestled between some books. She turned on her recording app on her phone and checked the field of view. She adjusted the aim slightly but she did not press record yet. She made sure the camera would record John's desk and that it was obvious the video was from his office at Quincy & Rowe.