Mistress X 05: Blackmail Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Tuesday morning Laura called Christy. Laura said, "This may be a very strange call but I'm trying to help a friend of mine."

Christy said, "Oh? Who's your friend?"

Laura said, "His name is John. John Dalton."

Christy was quiet. Laura said, "Christy, are you still there?"

Christy said, "Yeah, I'm here. So what do you know about John?"

Laura said, "He's unhappy in his marriage and he regrets breaking up with you."

Christy said, "Really? He told you this?"

Laura said, "Not specifically but I know him. I know that he thinks about you often. In my opinion he needs a woman like you in his life."

Laura continued, "Would you be willing to meet me for lunch to talk about it?"

Christy said, "I miss John... sure, what the hell. I'll meet with you." They arranged to meet for lunch on Saturday.

Laura left John hanging for the rest of week. She was driving her point home that the worst punishment is sometimes just being ignored.

The following Monday John had no idea that Laura and Christy had met and discussed him at great length. Laura was going to turn the screws of blackmail a little tighter. She called him shortly before he got to work. He answered her call, "Good morning goddess."

Laura said, "Good morning puppet. How was your weekend?"

John said, "It was long and boring. My wife was busy with her friends the entire weekend. I mean she doesn't work so she has all kinds of time during the week to do whatever..."

John realized he was ranting. He said, "I'm sorry goddess. How was your weekend?"

Laura said, "It was peachy. My weekends are full of relaxation. Sometimes I have to punish my male maid for messing up the laundry or something but last weekend was good. Okay I decided it's time to turn things up a notch. This week's task is a choice of one of two for you. You can either send me a selfie, or take me shopping at the mall."

John said, "A selfie?"

Laura said, "Yes. Just like the one I sent you. I want you to go through your wife's panty drawer and find a white pair of panties. Then take a photo of yourself in your master bathroom just like the one I sent you. You can hide your face with your phone."

John was quiet. Laura continued, "Or you can take me on say... a one hour shopping trip to Prairie View Mall. I need some new underwear from Victoria's Secret and some new shoes."

John's mind raced. What Laura really wanted was the selfie. She hoped John wouldn't risk shopping with her for fear of being seen. But, if he did, she'd have new shoes and underwear.

After a moment Laura said, "Which do you choose?"

John said, "Um. I'd prefer neither. Can I just take a financial punishment?"

Laura said, "Sure but it will be quadruple. I'll charge you $1,400."

John said, "What! But that's not fair!"

Laura sternly said, "Puppet, you know the rules. I'm allowing you to choose one of two tasks. I set the punishment fees. You now have three choices. You can do a task. You can pay my punishment fee, or you can buy out your entire contract and end the game. Which do you choose?"

John's stomach was turning as he thought about his options. Finally he said, "I'll send you the selfie."

Laura said, "Very good. I'll expect it by five pm Friday."

John said, "Okay."

Laura said, "Bye puppet." Click.

Wednesday after work John got home and he knew his wife was out for the evening. He went up to their room and opened his wife's underwear drawer. He was definitely no saint but he felt like a pervert. He started pulling out white panties.

He never realized how many different kinds of panties his wife had. Thongs, boy shorts, low rise, cotton, silk. He took out a white thong and tossed it on the bed. He quickly stripped. He carefully stepped into the thong and pulled it up his legs. As he tried to situate the tiny triangle of fabric he found himself getting hard. His balls hung out the sides and the tip of his erection was sticking straight up, out the top of the thong.

He said to himself, "Okay, that's a no on the thong."

He returned to his wife's drawer and put the thong back. He pulled out some low rise boy short panties. He carefully stepped into them and slid them up his legs. He was able to push his erection off to the side and the smooth elastic fabric cradled his cock and balls. It felt very sexy.

He went into the bathroom and took a few photos. He decided they were too dark. He turned the bathroom lights on and did it again. Finally he took one that was very similar to Laura's. He was standing in the same position with his phone over his face.

He texted the photo to Laura. Then he deleted all the photos and cleared them from his deleted photos folder. He even deleted the text with his photo. Laura didn't say he had to keep his own selfies. John returned the panties to his wife's drawer and made sure everything was in order. Then he closed the drawer and put on some comfy clothes.

Laura was home when John's text came in. She opened the photo and looked at it. She said, "Look how hard he is in those panties. I figured he was a sissy slut."

She looked at the rest of the photo. She noticed something John had overlooked. There was a Quincy & Rowe coffee mug on the bathroom counter. Laura chuckled to herself and said, "Oh John. You are making this so easy."

Laura skipped Monday and Tuesday. She wanted John to understand that she could ignore him as long as she wanted. She finally called him on his way to work Wednesday morning.

As always he answered her call, "Good morning goddess."

Laura said, "I made you wait until Wednesday. Are you mad at me?"

John quickly said, "No goddess. I would wait for you as long as you want."

Laura said, "Such a good puppet. Okay here's your next task. It's a choice of two again. I want you to either send me a masturbation selfie with your face exposed or carry a pair of your wife's dirty panties in your car for a week.

John said, "I'm sorry goddess. I can't do either."

Laura said, "Okay, hold on." After a moment she got back on the phone and said, "$1,400 punishment fee debited. I'll talk to you later."

John got mad and said, "What! That's it. This has been fun but I need to cancel. I'm out."

Laura said, "Okay. Come to Red Room Studio with a cashier's check for $35,000 and we'll destroy all our files on you."

John chuckled and said, "Yeah right. Like that's going to happen. Good by Laura." Click. He hung up. He opened her contact on his phone and blocked it. He didn't think to delete her texts.

Laura tried to call back but the phone just kept ringing. It didn't even go to voicemail. She said quietly to herself, "That worm blocked me. It's time to let him know that this is real."

On Friday evening Laura was watching John on her GPS app. She saw that he went to a restaurant at 8 PM. She gambled that John was out to dinner with his wife."

Laura showed up at dinner. Diane saw Laura first and said, "Hi Ivy. It's funny how we keep running into each other."

John said, "What are you doing here?"

Laura said, "I thought I'd give you one more chance John. Do you want to change your mind?"

John said, "No! I'm not changing my mind."

Laura smirked and said, "Have it your way."

She turned to Diane and said, "My real name is Laura and I've been fucking your husband for weeks." John's mouth dropped open in shock.

Laura put her phone down on the table in front of Diane and hit play on a video. It was the night the blackmail contract was signed. Laura was on John's lap on the couch. John saw what it was and could clearly hear Laura, "God I love your hard cock." People at the nearest table stopped talking and began to stare.

Diane watched numbly as Laura rode John's cock and he kissed her neck. After twenty seconds Laura leaned back and cried out with an orgasm, "Oh yes John... god yes!"

Laura stopped the video. Diane was glaring at John. She said quietly, "It's so clear now you son of a bitch. That's why you never make love to me."

She stood up and slapped John. Then she looked at Laura. She said, "I never want to see your face again you bitch."

She looked at John and said, "Don't come home tonight." She grabbed her purse and walked out.

John was stunned. He was staring off into the distance. Laura walked up to him and put both her palms flat on the table in front of him. She leaned down close to him so they were face to face. She grinned triumphantly and said, "Fuck... you..."

John was speechless. He couldn't believe what just happened. Laura smiled and said quietly, "You didn't think I would do it did you? Remember, that was just your marriage. You still have your career at Quincy & Rowe. That is, unless you fuck with me again."

Laura took her phone and changed videos. Then she hit play and showed John. It was him in his office. He walked up and knelt in front of Laura as she sat as his desk. He started eating her pussy. Laura stopped the video.

She said, "I'll be in touch." Laura walked out.

John looked around and the people at the closest table were staring at him. He dropped cash on the table and left. He didn't know what to do. He called Diane but she didn't answer. He left a voicemail, "Diane, sweetheart. Please let me talk or you. Please call me."

He called his friend Scott. Scott answered, "Hey John, what's up?"

John said, "I uh, I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight?"

Scott said, "Sure, why? What's going on?"

John realized he couldn't mention the blackmail game. He said, "Well uh, I screwed up. Diane just found out I've been having an affair."

Scott said, "No shit! That was you at O'Malley's that night wasn't it?"

John said, "Yeah. It was me."

Scott said, "You sly dog. That chick is so hot!"

John said dejectedly, "Yeah. She's one in a million."

John went home but Diane wouldn't let him in. On the porch she said, "Give me your phone." He handed it to her.

She unlocked it and found the texts from Ivy. She paged down and found Laura's bare breast selfie. She stepped inside and locked the door. John pounded on the door and said, "Diane sweetheart. Please open the door."

Diane took screen shots of all the texts and forwarded them to herself. Then she opened the door and tossed John's phone at him. She said, "I'm divorcing you." She slammed the door.

John sat in his car and called Red Room Studio. Pixie answered. John said, "Hi this is John Dalton. I need to speak to Alexis X about ending my blackmail contract."

Pixie says, "Your case manager is Laura Steele. You have to work through her."

John said, "Seriously? She's the one I have the problem with!"

Pixie remained completely calm as she said, "Mr. Dalton, it's clearly stated in your signed contract. Would you like me to schedule a meeting here between you and Ms. Steele to discuss your particular situation?"

John was agitated and said, "No way! I'm not going to talk to that bitch! She ruined my fucking marriage!"

Pixie said, "Mr. Dalton, may I remind you that I'm authorized to debit your account as well? I will issue a punishment fee right now if you don't calm down."

John paused to think. Pixie said, "Mr. Dalton, are you there?"

John said, "Yes, yes, I'm here. I'm sorry Pixie."

Pixie reiterated, "Would you like to meet here with Ms. Steele?"

John said, "Yes, please. When is she available?"

Pixie said, "Let me see here. I'll check her schedule." John heard a keyboard clicking. Pixie said, "Ms. Steele has availability tonight at seven o'clock."

John said, "I'll be there."

Pixie said, "I'll let Ms. Steele know. I'll text you a PIN for the door here at Red Room. The PIN code we become active at 6:55PM and expire at 7:00PM."

John said, "Thank you."

At 6:55 PM John entered his temporary PIN into the keypad at Red Room Studio. After entering the hallway, John walked up to the office door and Pixie could see him on the camera. She said, "Okay Jake, he's here. This is our newest blackmail client. Laura just ruined his marriage so be ready for anything."

Jake stood up and walked over to the door. He said, "Don't worry Pix. I'm always ready for anything."

Jake opened the door and John looked up at him. He was easily six inches taller than John and appeared to be all business. Jake stepped aside so John could come in. Pixie said, "Please come in Mr. Dalton, follow me."

Pixie opened the side door and walked deeper into Red Room Studio. John followed Pixie and Jake was close behind. She went into the client changing room for the "Classroom" session room. John was familiar with it. He had been there for his first couple sessions with Mistress X. When all three were in the changing room Pixie closed the door.

Pixie turned to John and folded her arms. She said, "Okay Mr. Dalton put your clothes and all your belongings in the locker."

John was flustered. He looked up at Jake and then at Pixie. He said, "Look, I just need to talk to Laura."

Pixie nodded and said, "Yes Mr. Dalton, I'm aware. This is standard procedure."

John looked back up at Jake. Then he said, "What about him?"

Pixie smiled and said, "Just ignore him. If you behave you won't even know he's here."

John hung his head. He knew he had no choice. As soon as all his clothes and belongings were in the locker, Pixie shut it and opened the door to the session room. John stepped in and Pixie and Jake followed. It had been setup as a stark office with only a large desk and chair in the middle of the large dark room. The only light in the room was a dim desk light shining away from the chair.

Pixie pointed to the floor in front of the desk. She said, "Stand there and I'll let Ms. Steele know you are here."

Pixie walked out and closed the door. Jake stood next to the door and folded his massive arms. John stood and faced the desk as he waited. He was mad at himself. How could he have allowed this to happen? He reasoned that no one had to know the truth. So far it appeared that he lost his wife due to an affair with a gorgeous woman. He decided he could accept that, but what about his career and the rest of the blackmail contract?

John heard the door open and he looked up. Laura walked in. She came over near the light. She looked so innocent, wearing jeans and a tee shirt again. No one would suspect she was capable of such devious acts.

She was carrying a sheet of paper. She walked over in front of the desk and put the paper down. She hopped on the desk facing John and crossed her legs. She laced her fingers together over her top knee. John strained to look at her face because the light was in his eyes. He could see she was smiling. Laura said, "So puppet, it seems you are in a bit of a pickle."

John looked over at the door and he could see Jake's massive outline. John looked back at Laura and said, "Yes goddess. This has been quite an experience. I know that I'm the one who started this and I take responsibility for it. Losing my wife was my fault but I want to end it now. I want to salvage my career."

Laura smiled and said, "Well you are guilty of some inappropriate acts at your workplace. I'm sure that oral sex in your office is a fireable offense. Plus you will probably lose your retirement benefits."

John gulped and said, "Yes I know. I guess I'd like to negotiate a lower contract cancellation fee."

Laura laughed and said, "Oh puppet, you are so cute. You do know how negotiations work, don't you? You don't appear to be in a position to ask for anything."

John looked down at his nudity. He nodded and said, "Yes, I know Laura but I. I was just hoping..."

Laura said, "Hmmm. You know puppet. I just may have a solution for you." John looked hopefully at Laura.

She paused to let his hopes build then gave him a wicked grin. She said, "Before we continue I'm going to need you to get on your knees."

To John's dismay he felt his penis stirring as he slowly dropped to his knees. When he was settled on the floor Laura stood and leaned her butt against the desk. She looked down at John and said, "According to your contract I'd like to offer you the optional exit clause."

John gave Laura a confused look. She shook her head and said, "You didn't even read the contract did you?"

John looked down at her feet and said, "No."

Laura picked up the sheet paper that she had brought in. She looked at it and continued, "Well, according to the contract I'm allowed to sell it. It says here that I can choose an agreeable third party and sell the contract and all blackmail material for the cost of the cancellation fee."

John was nervous as he looked up at her. Laura said, "I have no obligation to give you a choice but I'm curious. Would you rather pay the $35,000 or would you rather have someone else pay it?"

John paused and said, "Well, who could you possibly sell it to?"

Laura nodded and said, "Yes, who? Who would pay $35,000 for your contract? I happen to have found someone." Laura turned to face the dark corner of the room behind her. John didn't even realize there was a third person in the room.

He heard high heels clicking toward him and he could make out a skirt in the darkness. Then he heard a woman say, "Well Johnboy, we meet again."

A chill shot down John's spine. He recognized Christy's voice immediately. He had long forgotten her pet name for him. She moved fully into the light. John's memories came flooding back.

He looked up and said, "Christy, it's you. You look... you haven't aged a day."

Christy walked over and put her hand on John's shoulder as she looked at his naked body. She said dryly, "You wouldn't be trying to butter me up would you Johnboy?"

John said, "No, no, you look great." He began to stand but Christy held his shoulder down.

She said, "You are fine right there."

Laura turned to Christy and said, "So? Do we have a deal?"

Christy said, "I get everything? Including photos, videos, and texts?"

Laura said, "Everything."

Christy extended her hand to Laura. They shook hands and Christy said, "You have a deal."

Six months later John's divorce was final. John was happy to be living with Christy. He found that their relationship continued as if they had not been apart. The few possessions he managed to save in the divorce settlement had been moved to Christy's basement.

Christy had not allowed John to have an orgasm for a month and he was extremely horny. He had just finished cleaning up the dinner dishes and went to the bedroom to join Christy. She was nude and sitting on the bed. The body lotion was ready on the night stand.

Christy said, "Okay honey. It's time for my evening massage. Go ahead and strip."

John closed the door and walked over to her. She watched him take off his clothes. When he was nude he knelt before her.

She reached in her nightstand drawer and pulled out a black leather collar. John's penis began erecting as he smiled and bowed his head.

-the end