Mistress's Journal Pt. 05: Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came as no great surprise when Connor broke up with me two months later. I had prepared myself mentally, but it was still difficult. I had survived worse, and I deserved better I told myself.

Since Pima was such a small town, I figured my chances of finding any happiness would increase if I moved to a larger place. So, I began putting in applications to school districts in Phoenix. I was ready for the change and felt it was both necessary and overdue.

I secured a job in Chandler, found an apartment, and packed my belongings, intent on not looking back. I was excited about this new chapter and the opportunities it would present.

One bright but chilly Saturday morning, as nestled on the couch with a cup of tea and my laptop, I happened to check my email. As I sorted through my junk folder, a name jumped from the screen...Steven Young. My heart began to beat faster as I stared in disbelief. Could this be real?

I hesitantly clicked the email open. A brief message appeared, authored by Steven. "Just wanted to say hi. I miss you." That was all he wrote. Yet, it set my mind to spinning.

Steven had reached out to me. He missed me! Feelings of longing started to grip me. How was that possible from only eight words?!

I left Pima to get a fresh start. Now I was confronted with my past. Should I respond to Steven's message or leave our relationship in the past?


12